Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294499 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Men of Influence please make this happen, makenit go viral:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
I need to focus on Academic in 2022, I can’t be looking at the market everyday.

So I have doing research to figure out the biggest play next year whether we are in a bull market or bear market. For those who don’t know, a VERY solid project will run in any market conditions - an example is FTT which was launch in a bear market and was flying in that market condition.

So what are my next play?

These are token that I honestly believe will be the biggest thing in crypto next year 2022.

1. Arbitrum
2. Optimism
3. Starkware
4. Zkrollups (ZkSync)

guys, listen to this guy!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
mixmastering:

Here everyone is thinking about $$$$$$$

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by remi1444: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Singapore1:

guys, listen to this guy!
The issue is where can one buy these tokens?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
mixmastering:
nop

Seniority makes secondary school sweet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
remi1444:
The issue is where can one buy these tokens?
they will mostly launch as an airdrop, so you need to perform certain task to get the airdrops. what openheaven didn't tell you is that those are not ordinary airdrop, they are premium airdrop.

i hired someone to help me with the metamask airdrop task, it costs about $,$$$ to do task on 100 wallet. you need that much wallet to increase your chance.

participating in ETH airdrops is always expensive but worth it. i collected the ENS airdrop too

go and read on UNISWAP, PARASWAP, ENS and 1inch airdrop.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Singapore1:

they will mostly launch as an airdrop, so you need to perform certain task to get the airdrops. what openheaven didn't tell you is that those are not ordinary airdrop, they are premium airdrop.

i hired someone to help me with the metamask airdrop task, it costs about $,$$$ to do task on 100 wallet. you need that much wallet to increase your chance.

participating in ETH airdrops is always expensive but worth it. i collected the ENS airdrop too

Omo this one na real work oh

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Macgyver1:
If this application pulls through. Imma be vewi happy.

$SHIB that was sent to binance from TW before binance listed SHIBA.

Oya share your location or make í send u my wallet address...

Make Detty December reach all of us.....

U were saying

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Shiba printed new sets of millionaires in $ last month from it's previous low. By this time next year, another set of millionaires will have been printed again after it has knocked of almost 2 zeros from it's current low.

He who has hears let him hear. Holders are winners. Remember Matic grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pat077: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pls who knows the gas fee for moving eth from metamask to binance. It is just 0.02 eth.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gentleman001: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Evaloyal2J:

This one here

https://www.bxieinfinity.com/airdrop?r=ccybzh
Bro’s please am trying to register. What is my BSC adress

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello friends.

How many wallets do I need to try ay crypto. Binancr does not list most coins I see mentioned here.

How do I go about getting those other coins.

P.s coinmarketcap app is not working.

.any leads. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
This crypto monitoring doesnt work on phone.

Seems the laptop is a better option
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Shiloh 2021
Today is the first day ND I need everyone of u to go ND received ur blessings Or u can watch it online tongue
[s] I hope I didn't sit with someone who's praying for a husband dis year Shiloh again [/s]

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
The screenshot has 4 token with 1 thing in common.

They token that are said to be Zkrollups token.

I know none has been deployed on any Zkrollups, they are pumping based on anticipation including my favorite Dope wars.

But what is the point of this post of this post, attention is already coming to “pretenders”.

Imagine what happens when these Zkrollups launch their mainnet and release their tokens.

Pure Chaos!

For those who don’t know.

All the ETH L2 I mentioned earlier run on a technology called Zkrollups.

I have to mention at the initial stage it would be smart to focus on L2 tokens themselves when they are released, leave the ecosystem tokens or focus less on it

The only L2 ecosystem token i would buy are the ones supported by an ETH L2 directly, an example is $Paper which is working with with Optimism.

They would be many token calling themselves Zkrollups token in the weeks to come - be careful

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Gentleman001:

Bro’s please am trying to register. What is my BSC adress
go to ur trustwallet, copy your BSC address, come back and paste on that space to claim the airdrop
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bitbibx: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
MATAMUSK AIRDROP 100% legit
Register:http:///metamusk_airdrop_bot?start=F56F09EE60CEAFD0457067BE98D6D1C4

Check signature for help!!!!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
I need to focus on Academic in 2022, I can’t be looking at the market everyday.

So I have doing research to figure out the biggest play next year whether we are in a bull market or bear market. For those who don’t know, a VERY solid project will run in any market conditions - an example is FTT which was launch in a bear market and was flying in that market condition.

So what are my next play?

These are token that I honestly believe will be the biggest thing in crypto next year 2022.

1. Arbitrum
2. Optimism
3. Starkware
4. Zkrollups (ZkSync)

Boss, what are the steps we need to take one after the other to get on this train.
I dey follow you on this .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
mixmastering:

If u check well u go see say u miss road..

Oya comot for road make we see...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Singapore1:

Can u pls send me the meta airdrop link
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Timekeeper:

there is not official link
No official confirmation of airdrop (yet)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Timekeeper:

Kindly tell me the best wallet to use for airdrops. I have binance and there are a ton of wallets out there with horrible reviews.

I want to download another one so what to do. Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Singapore1:
there is not official link
No official confirmation of airdrop (yet)

Remember us .....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Guysses(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Guys just your ETH wallet address

Copy it click on the link
Click on airdrop then paste it

Distribution starts 24th dec https://dxdy.finance/HNHPIXF

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Singapore1:

So none of those four have launched yet?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I know none has been deployed on any Zkrollups, they are pumping based on anticipation including my favorite Dope wars.

But what is the point of this post of this post, attention is already coming to “pretenders”.

Imagine what happens when these Zkrollups launch their mainnet and release their tokens.

Pure Chaos!

I have to mention at the initial stage it would be smart to focus on L2 tokens themselves when they are released, leave the ecosystem tokens or focus less on it

The only L2 ecosystem token i would buy are the ones supported by an ETH L2 directly, an example is $Paper which is working with with Optimism.

They would be many token calling themselves Zkrollups token in the weeks to come - be careful

Please keep us updated. Abeg mention me direct if any development. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gentleman001: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
go to ur trustwallet, copy your BSC address, come back and paste on that space to claim the airdrop
Thanks boss.. appreciated...
Sorry.. me and my friend were talking about CNR... we’ve predicted it to be a good investment... please did you have any opinions about the coin... thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ibime:

So none of those four have launched yet?
none has launched brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
santos123:
someone should try and find exchange for this. I don search tire with different names coming up in internet and twitter. I missed rmrk and kda, this wouldn't pass me too.
they are not exchanges they are L2 projects aiming to reduce gas fees on the ETH network

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Singapore1:

Paraswap spoilt the trend jor those guys airdropped to 0.1% of users which are whales the same thing DiversiFi did last week cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Pure Chaos!

about thier airdrop also i have a video that shows how to use Optimism and Arbitrum but it's 1hr long o cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Omuka and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.