Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3318180 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Timekeeper:

Post details here... How did you meet the scammer?

Post all him details here....... And your chats....

It's someone in my street.. I guess he stopped doing Crypto because I know for sure he was into it.. But after the transfer he switched off his line n nobody knows his where about. His room mate was d one who told me d guy wasn't into Crypto anymore based on the bitcoin dip, n he chased him out weeks ago based on bad reputation, d guy was just hanging around d estate like he was still a resident, until I gave him Xmas beer money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Timekeeper:

Post details here... How did you meet the scammer?

Post all him details here....... And your chats....

If it were to be a nairalander I'd have created like 200 threads on his head
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
Twitter users mauled this guy just for saying a little bit of truth(creating FUD in the process)grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ekehwinz:

Did you get the trump airdrop?

No
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:
This nkn strong... No tolerance to btc

You mean Nkechi? Cause i just check on NKN just now

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jp130(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
The, I got it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
The bears just know when to buy and when to buy is not now. .the only traders buying the btc dip are the wounded bulls
That's why microstrategy bought more few days ago to DCA its overall btc portifolio by $29k price per average. But still we observe until when the time is fully ripe and near, especially to a point of excessive supply absorption. If you think we are in bear season then you are mistaken today's crypto market weather bcuz bears don't enter the market with the intention to catch falling knives Buh they the bulls do, as they keep licking their wounds while they continue buying the fvcking dip! The bears are as indecisive as the current state of the crypto market. Still we are observing btc price movement like blue whale-sharks in heat.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sammyije(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
I have 600 TRX for sale
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Don't forget to collect your Trumpswapairdrop

https://t .me/trumpswapairdropbot?start=r01251773914

Remove the space in-between t and .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
SDN Sha.
Every time I see the price of this thing, it reminds me of count down to a bomb blast or something... I quickly close it!

I wonder if it's possible to tell me I don't own anything � anymore when it gets to zero on the spot wallet. Token error 2404.

And the people who mentioned safemoon, Life token, and Yooshi here .
We go meet when they start flogging people inside metaverse.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jeedy: 12:52am On Dec 11, 2021
which app helps in buying usdt @ N440 to dollar through bank card before selling at binance P2P @$570. i know banks are now not supporting any payment systems dealing with crypto. thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fiona2real: 4:03am On Dec 11, 2021
Airdrop give away. Follow and refer to earn new tokens. You never know the big crypto that's about to make you a billionaire.

https:///theparallelrefbot?start=PRLMNycTN5cjN2ETA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeHorus: 4:29am On Dec 11, 2021
seankafor:
Life no truly balance..

Saw this new crib at my hood, gotta liquidate one my portfolio at a loss to pay up...

Shiit is vexing...

I hope the market bleeds more cos I'll be mad if anything bullish should happen in this coming weeks
Youll see it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 11, 2021
Which coin to buy now? Any suggestions
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingOKON: 5:00am On Dec 11, 2021
Happiness09:

It can even go higher than 100 but that is if there's no serious dip from btc.

I wish it can just drop once, this up and down is no longer funny

Elon Musk and Grayscale are the cause of this, btc was jejely going to $100k in April.

Jejely going the 4k where baby?
Since JULY we saw it coming and did the needful, come 31st na cashing out
100k my Ass
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingOKON: 5:09am On Dec 11, 2021
If you aren't mining Pi, this one no be village people or juju you be confirmed Evil spirit
Although it is more than late better savage anything now to avoid the curse of the century
Me I don't need followers look...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:41am On Dec 11, 2021
nonut:
Twitter users mauled this guy just for saying a little bit of truth(creating FUD in the process)grin
there is no truth..

More like cursing people.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 6:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Tolu181:
there is no truth..

More like cursing people.
He's one of the co-founders of Ethereum. He probably knows what he's doing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by edgecution(m): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Boss I de vex like this you know why.....Two days ago after you mentioned this Shinja, I tried buying it from uniswap but the thing just de fall my hands. After I click confirm the thing go load finish then come back to tell me to confirm again. Tried countless times and it was so frustrating that I had to give up without buying.

Use 15% slippage and make sure you have enough Eth for gas.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2021
nonut:

He's one of the co-founders of Ethereum. He probably knows what he's doing.
he just talking badon other coins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2021
nonut:
Everything said in crypto are speculations.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2021
nonut:

All he said its true. Thats why i do DCA only on Beeteeeceee until a certain level i will choose 2 alt cooin. I will say it again, most cooins will diminish to zero, cut your risk. I had a big bag of manna after changing my other non moving alt to it. I just had to convert 80% of that to beetteeeceee. Let the other 20% moon or dieeee! No regret. I never believed in it anayway na money i find go cool

If you are in doubt, check the first 100 coooinn before 2020, most are dead, most are worth negative. Not to talk of above 100 coooins. Dev running away from them/no update and creating now toooken.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2021
Ibime:

You've been following this thread for 4 months and still gave your money to someone? Then obviously you have not been following
Lol! cheesy just have to laff at your response and the fact,too. I feel sorry for him, though.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2021
Misturman:
Gush.. Sad AF. I've been following this thread for abouut 4 months now, learning the dos n don'ts in crypto, my Xmas bonus of 50k came through yesterday, I added 30k to it to get coins worth 80k, I no plan celebrate Xmas dis year, just want to experiment.. Thought I was carefull but I carelessly jonzed my 80k to a scammer. Anytime I hear Christmas carol my eyes wan vormit water. Don't even know what to do again
Bro you have been following this thread for months and you are still not wise? omase oh. grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2021
Mommytas:
Don't forget to collect your Trumpswapairdrop

https://t .me/trumpswapairdropbot?start=r01251773914

Remove the space in-between t and .
ma'am go and buy a good coin and stop wasting your precious time on useless airdrops.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2021
Don't get caught in this

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Misturman:

It's someone in my street.. I guess he stopped doing Crypto because I know for sure he was into it.. But after the transfer he switched off his line n nobody knows his where about. His room mate was d one who told me d guy wasn't into Crypto anymore based on the bitcoin dip, n he chased him out weeks ago based on bad reputation, d guy was just hanging around d estate like he was still a resident, until I gave him Xmas beer money

Eyaa.. not nice to hear. Trace him.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2021
Chikacha:
SDN Sha.
Every time I see the price of this thing, it reminds me of count down to a bomb blast or something... I quickly close it!

I wonder if it's possible to tell me I don't own anything � anymore when it gets to zero on the spot wallet. Token error 2404.

And the people who mentioned safemoon, Life token, and Yooshi here .
We go meet when they start flogging people inside metaverse.

Keep closing it and praying it changes next time. I dont know about sdn, sometimes you have to cut some losses, sometimes you let it ride. Go do some research about the project and see if its worth hodling. As for yooshi and safemoon. You sure know how to pick them sh1tcoooins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: FlashDboy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.