Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3352816 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2021
Alexxien:

What makes you think is dying? embarassed
Ethyy is the future of kryptokurrency. Lots will challenge it position, but they will lose!!!! That koin is like Apple!!! cheesy
Lol,high cost of transactions,slower transaction times.The more transactions people are trying to perform the higher the gas fees you have to pay and if it fails your gas fees is gone.Have you ever tried to buy an erc20 token on uniswap? grin
The only thing that can save ethereum is eth 2.0 and that's still in the future.If polkadot and hydro can work on their chains very fast.Eth will die.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Litentry(lit) nko
person call theta shit nah litentry you go bring grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2021
And everywhere still remain in red. Haba. Even all major alts. This is Monday morning oo. Why? My portfolio don't suffer oo.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2021
I can't catch up pls who can I dm for the Whatsapp or telegram invite link?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2021
Sunniclink:
Can you add me up on whatsapp for this, I will like to buy mining slot. My whatsapp is +22893873052.

LOOOOOOL Btqoin what? Mining? My advise don’t get scammed; it would cost millions to set up the facilities to even attempt to mine and you’d be wasting your time really because Nigeria isn’t conducive for it first off; and then the rewards for mining are all the way low now especially since the halving season, it’s not like 4 years ago, you would spend millions trying to mine for what will give you thousands... However feel free to go into it at your own discretion... My bro & I owned a mining farm that we spent millions setting up, we had to sell eventually cuz running costs were way above the rewards, you’re better off leaving your money long term in a top Qoin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2021
bizzibodi:
.this yur link is not going
Good morning, what challenge are you having?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2021
A305:
I use to think like this when i was still learning cryptocurrency trading.

It never ended well; That is the greed move.
You took it right out my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2021
DeSepiero:

What do you think of XL M and XR P?
Buy the latter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2021
tizzdi:
Payoneer needed $840
You want to sell ?! Do you have an email?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Loveofyourlife0:
I can't catch up pls who can I dm for the Whatsapp or telegram invite link?
check the 2 last pages
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2021
Bunsenbun:
Lol,high cost of transactions,slower transaction times.The more transactions people are trying to perform the higher the gas fees you have to pay and if it fails your gas fees is gone.Have you ever tried to buy an erc20 token on uniswap? grin
The only thing that can save ethereum is eth 2.0 and that's still in the future.If polkadot and hydro can work on their chains very fast.Eth will die.
You know they have already launched their beacon network, what is giving the team problem is now the sharding process, which they could have solved using on-chain layer 2, according to Gavin woods. But which the team decided not to use for whatsoever reason. Vitalik says the sharding process will probably be complete before December, if that happens full deployment of eth 2.0 won’t take that much years. People are already seeing that, even institutional investor are having more exposure towards ethyy than btcc. And as for the crazy huge fees on uniswap or interacting with any ethyy smartcontract the team wanted to solve that temporarily by replacing the proof of vote concept where the highest bidder get is transaction verified first, which as caused over bidding as people are willing to pay a high fees to quickly allow their transaction to be verified, which eventually causes a huge spike in the ethyy network and even causing network congestion with a more effective mechanism where no bidding will take place. But the biggest ethyy miners in ethyy ecosystem refuses it, saying it will reduce their daily profit. But now the ethyy team promised to deployed eth 2.0 faster than scheduled!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Not true some started with as low as 500 dollars today they are in millions, Its PAY to be PAYTIENT
depends on what you are patient about,can you be patient for 1month go get x2 of your 10$ investment? but if you invest $1k $,waiting for 1month to get x2 will be totally worth it.. you grab?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by val4sure(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2021
phenzy:

One guy chatted me up on WhatsApp saying he was you that he wants to sell ethereum. I was so convinced about him hence I had to come chat you up
Just be careful bro, I didnt later sell mine, I later got the cash i needed at that moment, I go inform you again if I wan sell
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olu122: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2021
cheesy LIT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2021
babanne:
And everywhere still remain in red. Haba. Even all major alts. This is Monday morning oo. Why? My portfolio don't suffer oo.
Na everybody dey suffer brother
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tizzdi(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2021
SteveOfu:
You want to sell ?! Do you have an email?
want to buy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2021
I just sold my Ksm then see the C0in making progress.wow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2021
Bunsenbun:
I know someone here has said a bit about Kusama (weird name right?.well it means "the canary"wink.Think of kusama has the auditor for polkadot blockchain.In old times miners used to drop a canary into a mine to know if the conditions there was safe.If the canary sings then they go on to mine.The kusama parachain on the polkadot network is the polka dot's equivalent of the miner's canary. Kusama is used to test run any and most projects migrating to the polkadot network,to test for integrity,issues and find solutions for them before they are deployed on the polkadot network.
Kusama's relationship with polkadot is very different from etheruem and the numerous tokens running on its blockchain.Kusama as a parachain has its own coin(the kusama) and does not depend on polkadot for it's value. Why I feel kusama is a good investment is because of the issues with eth and the fact that many projects are migrating to either the binance smartchain or the polkadot network.Imagine the tons of projects that would be test runned on kusama before being deployed on the polkadot network.You can see how that does generate value for holders of kusama.

This is my analysis as I have very little capital so i am forced to thoroughly research on a product before investing in it.
I would also inform you that kusama also has its underlying issues the greatest being that a single line of code gone wrong can heavily destabilize it.
But the rewards in my opinion is far greater than the risks you are exposing yourself to.
I WILL END THIS BY ASKING YOU TO STILL "DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH".
peace out. grin
4bagger shocked I see that coin doing x4. 400% return on investment. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Na wah o

I meant theta
ONT na pump and dump??
Wawu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2021
ONT holding my money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Mehn I need a coin that is less than $0.01c for long term investment (2 - 3 years).

I just want to put money in and forget it but I have no idea which

Buy win
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
I'm a newbie but I think if you know your entry and exit, all these red wouldn't define your profits and loss. No? I stand to be corrected though, I'm still observing how everything works here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jobgbemi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tolu181:
ONT holding my money

Same here

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Odunayomi79(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
To all best traders in the house..... pls what’s the best and good coin I can buy today am ready to wait for 1month
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A305: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Odunayomi79:
To all best traders in the house..... pls what’s the best and good coin I can buy today am ready to wait for 1month
If you asking this cluelessly, you already lost the trade.

Make trade analysis yourself.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Please guys. Theta is not really a shitcoin in my opinion.

Slow and steady uptrend so far. The fundamentals are also good. Do your research to find out more and take your own decision

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by colly22boy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
At what rate would you advice someone to buy
Alexxien:

4bagger shocked I see that coin doing x4. 400% return on investment. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A305: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
R2bees:
I'm a newbie but I think if you know your entry and exit, all these red wouldn't define your profits and loss. No? I stand to be corrected though, I'm still observing how everything works here.
I would guide you for a good entry and exit when you spot good coin.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Odunayomi79:
KSM
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
A305:
Pick a coin and let me tell you about its prospects in the future.

BTS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Odunayomi79:
any altcoin that would make sudden upward trend for a month or two would be influenced by fundamental analysis...just turn your radar for news relating to improving the technology powering the coin, adoption news updates by mega investment corporation. Eg. Xrp's host 'ripple CEO violated federal securities laws by selling the digital asset XRP without registering it as a security..over $1.3bn sold so far....the first news of the court sueing Dec 2020 affected xrp performance by 30%dip in price...and now if they should lose the court case against SEC that would happen soon since it has become a long pending litigation, ALOt of investment partners may pull out dia investment portfolios off ripple probably; causing further downtrend on it. Until then, we the bear traders are waiting patiently with a grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Just read a few texts back where someone stated ont is a sh!t coyn... lmao

Go back and do your own research or better still read the white papers

Cheers!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (3670) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: MeNmyfamily, frankcoboy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.