Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288292 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
BT.T & B.AX are coi.ns with great potentials. They’re pumping at the moment.

Buy & thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Herbsworks:
BT.T & B.AX are coi.ns with great potentials. They’re pumping at the moment.

Buy & thank me later

Great potentials indeed

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
When you understand that futures like spot is learning to trade support and resistance, though sometimes you loss, you get better if you keep at it and the more you get comfortable with taking higher risks.

PS Don't try this at home please

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
EXLOVER:

Great potentials indeed

I will remind you tomorrow when you start noticing the pump
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
This movement looks like a setup b4 another big dump

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Herbsworks: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Betece, ethy are currently pumping cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
nna777:
When you understand that futures like spot is learning to trade support and resistance, though sometimes you loss, you get better if you keep at it and the more you get comfortable with taking higher risks.

PS Don't try this at home please
Fifty fcvikkng x long.
Omo una get balls o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Shorting Btc from 49k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
nna777:
Shorting Btc from 49k
I am with you on this, use 125x short we are diving to $38k in 6 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Malix: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Guys, how do I complete my binance verification using Nimc. I tried my Nimc slip and it wasn't accepted.
Or Is there something I am doing wrong?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
SUPERPACK:

38k is too much na. I am comfortable with 47k5 or 47k before I exit. I Neva reach your level oo 125* omo I hail.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Malix:
Guys, how do I complete my binance verification using Nimc. I tried my Nimc slip and it wasn't accepted.

You need internationally accepted means - Passport or Driver's license.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Malix: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
nna777:

You need internationally accepted means - Passport or Driver's license.
But they posted on binance that they accept Nimc slip for Nigerian users
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Malix:

Ok. When I did mine, it was either passport or license. No idea.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DannyEl12(m): 2:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Do you intend to launch your own token on any blockchain? Send an email! kiss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leo81(m): 3:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Verification with Binance is not a days job ooo,
NIM is not accepted, trying to use my voters card, not accepted too.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leo81(m): 4:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Herbsworks:
I don’t know about bynance but kuCoi.n usually displays some coi.ns for promotion. I have noticed that whenever kuCoi.n decides to give out a particular coi.n the price always skyrock.

Some coi.ns increase by upto 20,000% overnight due to this promotion. So always watch out. UNB grew to $0.6 from about $0.001 overnight after kuCoi.n did giveaway on it. But after the giveaway and those that have the coi.ns have cashout, it normally goes down drastically.
Please bro...
How does the kucoin works, how did fund your Acct. Is there any verification as it is done on Binance? Help a brother here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:38am On Dec 16, 2021
That guys addiction to Mkpurummiri need more than mending. You suppose know say no be every comment person go de respond to.
IgiveLadiesBj:

Bro someone said that you're the same person as sysdatek. What say you?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Sense
Misturman:
[b]But again he didn't claim owner, he shared it to inspire others, Na people jump into [/b]assumptions..

Sense

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 5:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Malix:

Use the enhanced nin from their website. Pay 1k and download the image. Then print out and upload to Binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chidoc1: 5:15am On Dec 16, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
$Cheems inu is making us proud. Huge potential. Still early to scoop before FOMO

How to get boss.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cryptobits(f): 5:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Fed are not raising interest rates.

Good news for crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cryptobits(f): 5:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Malix:
it's usually advise you use someone's link when you want to register, it faster and easier to get verified
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 6:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Good Day all...
Between October and now, we analyzed about 40-something tokens, which many have followed script. The analysis done was purely 100% T.A. My able assistants have compiled the work into a document. While I shall not be releasing the work to this thread, we shall be going back to those tokens to review/compare what we projected and what has happened so far....I have taught that slow waters, reddish candles, bear seasons are for strategizing, introspection and sharpening your tools. So we shall be reviewing them and since the T.A has been established, we would also look at the fundamentals surrounding it. My goal is to provide some academic research material for anyone interested then my own selfish gain is to provide research work with which I can reference to break into a big click in Trading View. They need you to prove your past analytical work before you make that break into the para-trading whale cadre which is where I am going, God willing. While I have research projects and literature done in my engineering field, unfortunately I have none compiled in trading analysis, so that is the library I am building with this. I shall also be doing some of this in a forex thread and deriv trade. I am open to collaborations, corrections and input on the work I shall be doing. Feel free to mail me to join in.
So for a coin request that has not been done before, I will close my eyes and check only the T.A..... For tokens treated before, I shall look into all aspects subject to time and time, yes time my greatest banana peel(I can not give major time to a minor goal).
I have also decided to ignore ALL attacks be it personal or on the T.A. I will read, take correction from the advice in it, and ignore the inobjective ones. I just noticed it all was a calculated attempt to distract me on something that was optional and clearly stated as my opinion and not financial advice. As for the T.A mentorship, all current batches are fully subscribed and the next batch will begin when the November set graduate, most likely February first week...so interested persons can start readying their drink money.... (Thanks to the current subscribers)

So on to the first one on the list.....
Let me check

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Metakings Airdrop still on. Join the words together.

https://metakings. ai/buy?r=X1k9xol5rj
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2021
9japple:
Good Day all...
Between October and now, we analyzed about 40-something tokens, which many have followed script. The analysis done was purely 100% T.A. My able assistants have compiled the work into a document. While I shall not be releasing the work to this thread, we shall be going back to those tokens to review/compare what we projected and what has happened so far....I have taught that slow waters, reddish candles, bear seasons are for strategizing, introspection and sharpening your tools. So we shall be reviewing them and since the T.A has been established, we would also look at the fundamentals surrounding it. My goal is to provide some academic research material for anyone interested then my own selfish gain is to provide research work with which I can reference to break into a big click in Trading View. They need you to prove your past analytical work before you make that break into the para-trading whale cadre which is where I am going, God willing. While I have research projects and literature done in my engineering field, unfortunately I have none compiled in trading analysis, so that is the library I am building with this. I shall also be doing some of this in a forex thread and deriv trade. I am open to collaborations, corrections and input on the work I shall be doing. Feel free to mail me to join in.
So for a coin request that has not been done before, I will close my eyes and check only the T.A..... For tokens treated before, I shall look into all aspects subject to time and time, yes time my greatest banana peel(I can not give major time to a minor goal).
I have also decided to ignore ALL attacks be it personal or on the T.A. I will read, take correction from the advice in it, and ignore the inobjective ones. I just noticed it all was a calculated attempt to distract me on something that was optional and clearly stated as my opinion and not financial advice. As for the T.A mentorship, all current batches are fully subscribed and the next batch will begin when the November set graduate, most likely February first week...so interested persons can start readying their drink money.... (Thanks to the current subscribers)

So on to the first one on the list.....
Let me check

CELR Review Loading..........
T.A done before so we shall include some FA and behind the scenes info....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alaboski(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Mommytas:
https://metakings.ai/buy?r=WmED9bSuuA

Just completed this, how long does it take to receive?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Automolite: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Bros, please no vex oh. Can someone use like $10 to trade dis futures?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Automolite: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Metakings Airdrop still on. Join the words together.

https://metakings. ai/buy?r=X1k9xol5rj
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Bros u sef dey here?..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2021
alaboski:

Just completed this, how long does it take to receive?
Got mine in 48 hours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ebowo(f), PraiseDLord, FlashDboy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.