Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285166 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 26, 2021
randomShek:
Hello house, can I still use Patrica or Roqqu to receive and sell crypto directly to my bank account?
all form of crypto withdrawal is ban to Nigeria account sir .
U can't withdraw.even does said platform don't have bank withdrawal option anymore to Nigeria account.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 4:37am On Dec 26, 2021
How do I find gems and I’m so confident that the price would go up - this will help those who want to learn to do research themselves.

One of the biggest indicators that the price of a token will go up is VC (whales) involvement.

If you follow VC and put your money where they put their money you can never be wrong.

One example of a project I will be going all in when they launch their token is ETH L2 - Starkware (startknet).

Honestly with my research saying Saying that zk rollups will be huge is an understatement. Lets leave the tech and talk about the money.

Lemme shock you - as of today with no token starkware is worth 2billion $$ - yes 2 billion dollar. See the breakdown below.

Funding and backers:

- $6m seed round in May 2018 (Pantera/Naval/Vitalik)
- $30m serie A in Oct 2018 (Paradigm/Sequoia/Cb Ventures)
- $75m serie B in March (Paradigm/3AC/Alameda)
- $50m serie C last November (Paradigm/3AC/Alameda)

Do you think my daddy SBF (Alameda) likes to waste money, you think he would put money on a project and it would not enter top 10.

The Sole reason I was shouting buy $SOL then was because it was backed by Alameda (SBF).

So when I tell you a coin will run, it’s not outta emotions - it solids research (FA).

In crypto VCs don’t lose money - if you don’t wanna lose money follow them.

81 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iphanyiuma(m): 4:47am On Dec 26, 2021
Any legit crypto updates whatsapp group out there? Please help a brother

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 4:57am On Dec 26, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
How do I find gems and I’m so confident that the price would go up - this will help those who want to learn to do research themselves.

One of the biggest indicators that the price of a token will go up is VC (whales) involvement.

If you follow VC and put your money where they put their money you can never be wrong.

One example of a project I will going all in when they launch their token is ETH L2 - Starkware (startknet).

Honestly with my research saying Saying that zk rollups will be huge is an understatement. Lets leave the tech and talk about the money.

Lemme shock you - as of today with no token starkware is worth 2billion $$ - yes 2 billion dollar. See the breakdown below.

Funding and backers:

Do you think my daddy SBF (Alameda) likes to waste money, you think he would put money on a project and it would not enter top 10.

The Sole reason I was shouting buy $SOL then was because it was back by Alameda (SBF).

So when I tell you a coin will run, it’s not outta emotions - it solids research (FA).

Thanks for the heads-up brother.

Nah this kind info we want dey hear as we dey enter 2022.

Kindly keep us updated.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 5:24am On Dec 26, 2021
mkrest:
Hello house,pls can I get help on names of exchanges that don't require KYC to trade and withdraw ,apart from binance and kucoin ?
Thanks
Mexc, hotbit & FTX

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:59am On Dec 26, 2021
Response01:

Thanks for the heads-up brother.

Nah this kind info we want dey hear as we dey enter 2022.

Kindly keep us updated.

I day tell you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:10am On Dec 26, 2021
randomShek:
Hello house, can I still use Patrica or Roqqu to receive and sell crypto directly to my bank account?

download paga app to fund ur Patricia app, buy/sell btc

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 6:10am On Dec 26, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

One example of a project I will going all in when they launch their token is ETH L2 - Starkware (startknet).

Funding and backers:

The Sole reason I was shouting buy $SOL then was because it was back by Alameda (SBF).

Na why I de follow you as you follow them..

No cap grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:18am On Dec 26, 2021
Caio:
U can't withdraw.even does said platform don't have bank withdrawal option anymore to Nigeria account.

they have app u can direct ur money 2 and transact with and buy/sell with them_..... Patricia app is using PA
gA app
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mubbyone(m): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Funding and backers:

. Thanks boss, follow who no road.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 7:09am On Dec 26, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Funding and backers:

Thanks so much....

When is the main launch pls?

Let me make mental preparation.

Modified:

I just read on twitter that there is no token for that project

So how do we now invest in it??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2021
Singapore1:

I bought a lot of ETH at 4k, it dipped so I DCA down...

Then the fed news came, I sold every damn thing I got

I'm done for the year, Chinese Holiday also coming from January to February

Best trading strategy right now is to stop trading or start picking coins with good fundamentals for and wait for Summer

Been reading through your posts and you seem to be a deposit of crypto knowledge among others. I don't really know anything about the crypto space, can you recommend some resources where I can read and improve myself? And if its possible recommend some coins with good fundamentals as you've stated

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randomShek: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2021
Caio:
Thanks for the confirmation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

FOR SOME THAT MAY NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH UP WITH THE BIG COINS & TOKENS ANY LONGER..

If you’ve lost your money in a bid to catch up or catch in (FOMO), or selling due to the dip, it’s time to go low, as much as I hate to go low, sometimes you’ve got to swallow your pride, lick your wound, and recline, strategize, research, and pickup cheaper tokens or coins to go long with:

Vet
Shib
Sand
Gala
Apenft
Dent
Hot

Thing is, they’re still cheap that you needn’t have to go look for or bring in more money to buy. I sold $10, $6, $25 etc from some tokens and decided to go low and long. This years out, thank GOD for the journey so for in this crypto space. Let’s hit the road of 2022 with new plans and vision in this crypto space.

Now that’s a financial advise: “GO LOW comrades if need be many would be big tokens are still here.”

Calm down BTC isn’t going down, no not today. It’s just correcting.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2021
Merry Christmas to everyone. Enjoy the holidays with your family and loved ones.

Ibime, when giveaway Sir cool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jibosqie(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2021
Anybody heard about DOGEDASH? Play to Earn Crypto Project.... The Team looks Excellent, Awesome Community. Its going to be rewarding in the long term(12-16Months). Price is a Steal for $0.00109 @ the moment. https:///dogedashgame
DYOR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2021
https:///METAKINGSRound2Airdrop_bot?start=r0127604855

If u missed round1,... Don't miss round2
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2021
https:///BabyMuskAirdropbot?start=r06600484220

Claim it to your wallet under 24hours
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Tyche:
Merry Christmas to everyone. Enjoy the holidays with your family and loved ones.

Ibime, when giveaway Sir cool
you dey ask family man when giveaway sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2021
Airdrop bots don resume work grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2021
If you are looking to make good money between now and January then you should consider buying this token. Read more about it and how to buy here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/linear-token-may-skyrocket-before-january-consider-investing/

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2021
How is sand just pumping.

I jumped in and jumped out 3 days ago , now I'm like haaaaaaaa!!!

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2021
grin grin grin
osic:

No money again, Owo ti ku waso
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2021
seankafor:
you dey ask family man when giveaway sad

SMH!
Why don’t you mind your business?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2021
I bought 2 Luna when it was around $33 now it is $95 and i want to sell to buy CYS (dip) at $0.9

Pls is it advisable to do that?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Funding and backers:

Wow..great info openHeaven2019. Pls I would like to contact you privately . How can I reach you... Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2021
osic:

??
Hold solchick then thank me by this time next year

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phemmyfour: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2021
aapaul01:
This proxy is not working for me... What can I do please?
102.65.177.77 8080
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Tyche:

SMH!
Why don’t you mind your business?

Honestly he needs to mind his business... Look on giveaway thread, he is always there.....

If Ibime decided to do giveaway now, he will be the first person to send his address grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Story for the gods... (In Olamide's voice)
demmy66:

Wow..great info openHeaven2019. Pls I would like to contact you privately . How can I reach you... Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Story for the gods... (In Olamide's voice)
Las las u no gree do giveaway for me Ehnnnn

(1) (2) (3) ... (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: haleymoon, Neverlookback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.