Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299920 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
charleybam:

Greetings,can i use Nin slip for the verification on kucoin,it requires capturing the front and back and the back is blank
Yes, I snapped the back nin slip and it works

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valleys(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
opeyemix:

My honest advice sir is to transfer ur CRO to Crypto.com app. Hotbit is a low budget exchange and very prone to cyber attacks.....by the way CRO is a good coin to hold for long term

Thank you for this...
I tried transferring and the system on hotbit was saying that address format is wrong. I will keep trying though. Thanks once again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Viridis:

Done it seems good
Does it require any registration with document
No
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charleybam(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
ifyken:

Yes, I snapped the back nin slip and it works
Thanks for the heads up, i will verify it tomorrow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayorsky07(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
How trusted is this ??
SolarE:
wink. Good evening boss in the House(Everyone na Boss) ,
I believe this year we are going to catch out big in this cryptocurrency Trading/investment, n we will always be learning new things in the space too, n boss recently I came across a site that allows you to buy dollars usdt to ur wallet(any wallet) which is less than the p2p package on binance n others, it's paybis.com just have to register there and verify ur account n you are Good to go. connect the atm card u are going to be using (I have tried two banks atm card, one was accepted(Zenith bank) while the other(Access bank) wasn't, mind you, how much u can buy depends on the bank limit per month, mine was just $100 per month, and the rate is #491.6 per usdt. Please always make sure the Network u copied is correct with the one on the site.

Just for newbies like me buying small ni
Ire ooooo.

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IRIENBOY(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
SolarE:
wink
Usdt bep20 boss

Bros how much is the least one can buy with?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayorsky07(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
I just register now, but the minimum usdt one can buy is 60usdt
Mayorsky07:
How trusted is this ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
$Serum[SRM]
#DYOR
#NFA
Happy New Year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
2022 cud be a game changer for interoperability platforms...

Go Dot
Go Atom

One can never tell..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
WizkidNews:

I got Cro
I don't know why i believe in that coin
CRO is a good coin. E vomit money give me , only me dey ask myself how?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
DenreleDave:
2022 cud be a game changer for interoperability platforms...

Go Dot
Go Atom

One can never tell..
...and KEEP Network should now pull a SOLANA this year cheesy e nor go funy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrusmillz: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
one of the best decisions I made last year was buying FTM at 1.4 ....taking profits now grin

Btw you guys should check our $DYOR... they're migrating to a new contract by Jan 15th. Every member of the team is fully doxxed and the community is awesome. certik audit also coming soon

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
Just minted this bad boy

Minting still ongoing - Anubiscoin NFT!

Omo I still dey hold sha oo

I just sold all Anubian NFT commons I minted in September for X3 profits.

I’m selling cause I need to buy the $NST as they launch on HathorSwap on Wednesday.

So basically I’m selling all my Anubian NFT for HTR and I would be using the HTR to buy $NST on HathorSwap. I’m playing it like this because I don’t want to introduce fresh funds to the market. I’m still heavy in stables and not touching my stables yet.

I’m playing $NST for a short term X10 if I get X5 I would take.

Big things are going to happen with HTR and it’s ecosystem this year!!!

Cc - bunsenbun

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Plus10(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
charleybam:

Greetings,can i use Nin slip for the verification on kucoin,it requires capturing the front and back and the back is blank
Yes,that is what I used when I did mine!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

I’m selling cause I need to buy the $NST as they launch on HathorSwap on Wednesday.

So basically I’m selling all my Anubian NFT for HTR and I would be using the HTR to buy $NST on HathorSwap. I’m playing it like this because I don’t want to introduce fresh funds to the market. I’m still heavy in stables and not touching my stables yet.

Cc - bunsenbun

Is $NST trading already?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alaska90(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Cc - bunsenbun

Please what is your take on HTR current price of $2.10 for an entry?

I don't want to FOMO again this year oh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KennieKingOba(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
guys we can also look into SmartBCH defi platform, its waiting to blow up,
you can go to Marketcap.cash to see the already listed SmartBCH token, some of the tokens are listed on CMC and CoinGecko too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
I wuld rather buy & hodl at a price level not too far away from d all-time low price than buy in blindfold with both hands tied to my back and me pushed into the dip sea. Sometimes two to five divisional layers of dip near d ATL PRICE LEVEL FROM ITS LAST BEAR MARKET COLLAPSE IS WHERE WE COME IN. WELL, FOR DZ CONDITION TO WORK PROFITABLY WILL DEPEND ON D RANKING OF THE TOKEN BY MARKET CAP

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Alaska90:

Please what is your take on HTR current price of $2.10 for an entry?

I don't want to FOMO again this year oh

Coin has done over 50% in 48hrs.

Buying now is it FOMO or not?

Would you have bought it at $1.5 days ago?

Una don begin chase green candle again this year.

See RMRK at $30 a full retrace from ATH at $69, nobody go buy am now, the chart is ugly when he pump to $50 it would become beautiful to buy again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

See RMRK at $30 a full retrace from ATH at $69, nobody go buy am now, the chart is ugly when he pump to $50 it would become beautiful to buy again.

Why you no dey give binance call? Boss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DannyEl12(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
I saw some questions about swapping on Pancakeswap. Just to help out, my process is usually like this; Send BNB (Smart Chain) from an exchange or your other wallets to Trustwallet (for example)

If the token in question has a BUSD/USDT pool, you don't need to convert your BNB to the token in the pool. When swapping, the PCS router automatically does that for you, you'd also save on fees for the conversion because there's something called an automated marker maker that finds the most efficient way to do that usually by matching with other people's orders.

You don't necessarily need to swap from BNB too, it could be any other supported coin such as USDT, etc, you just need BNB for gas fees on PCS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hammyaladin:
low market cap coin. Coin with market cap that isn't more than 10million $

Most can be found on Solana block chain.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Cc - bunsenbun
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Btc doing the Lord work.

Can we see more blood please tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

I set an order at $30 support for RMRK and thanks to Btc the support broke. My order hit and boom $29. May be we test the next major support at $22

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akeye81: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dear all, pls is shiba inu a promising token to hold on to for a long time?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
akeye81:
Dear all, pls is shiba inu a promising token to hold on to for a long time?
Yes as long as you have done your research

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hammyaladin:
true talk. Just find low cap coin we never pump buy hold.... If e don pump already wait for the second pump and once your profit target is met, sell asap! Time no de. grin grin

How we go fit find low cap coins?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

I set an order at $30 support for RMRK and thanks to Btc the support broke. My order hit and boom $29. May be we test the next major support at $22

Thought you wanna finish your exams. Money no go gree you see road again. You are still booking for more coins. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: GreatManBee, nna777, FlashDboy, henrycloud, yemmywesey(m), XaToXi, omopretty1, susaeta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.