Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3293547 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 5:58am On Jan 05, 2022
wink
The first time I bought from there, I was change 1500 by Zenith bank(note with the charges it wasn't up to 500 per $), in the second time I was buying I was not charged again.
OffsahBoye:

I just went through the site
Were you charged any fees for the $100 purchase
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Cc. Jedisco I want to go heavy on CHZ with little on PSG both @ current price. What do you think ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2022
CHZ might reach $10 if bull run comes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Snow2down(f): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Morning guys, I'm trying to buy the dope wars papers, and I'm seeing $130 as gas fee on uniswap, is the fee that high?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Snow2down:
Morning guys, I'm trying to buy the dope wars papers, and I'm seeing $130 as gas fee on uniswap, is the fee that high?

Buy on PCS (BSC)

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sakamanjeh99(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2022
pls...has safemoon bin rug pull on hotbit..i got dz since ystdy nite...i no understnd...anybdy experiencing same ??pls

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jasmine1600: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Period007:
Between binance bank transfer and bank card,which Is more preferable in buying crytocurency
Use Binance or KuCoin P2P. Simple and straight

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Sakamanjeh99:
pls...has safemoon bin rug pull on hotbit..i got dz since ystdy nite...i no understnd...anybdy experiencing same ??pls
These is terrible shocked shocked
But I do think safemoon has migrated to Volume2.
Check on Coinmarket.cap for more information.....................
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Snow2down(f): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Buy on PCS (BSC)
thanks for your reply sir, I'm new to uniswap and pancakeswap.

Please can you explain how I can get it on pancakeswap. I already have etherium on my trust wallet. What do I convert it to, to get the $paper sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2022
At least not yet but they will soon. It's still showing in Gate. Run away from safemoon. Hotbit has started by removing the trading pair next will be to merge it with nUSD. That project was a scam that got too big for the devs to abandon like that according to Ibime.
Sakamanjeh99:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Sakamanjeh99:

I am not into safemoon but got this info for U.

*Swapping/Migration of Safemoon to Safemoon V2 (SFM) has started since some days ago.*

The process:

1. copy this website: swap.safemoon.net

2. Paste it in your trust wallet, metamask, etc Dapp.

3. Change the etherium sign on top to smart chain.

4. Then click on consolidate to V2 Safemoon.

5. Click on Approve Safemoon and confirm it.

6. Now click on migrate and confirm it, allow it to load completely and it will be done immediately.

After that, now add Safemoon V2 (SFM) to your trust wallet manually with this contract address:
0x42981d0bfbAf196529376EE702F2a9Eb9092fcB5

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Sold my Dot bag @32. Quickly dumped Matic at 2.5. It looks tired.

Somehow missed the FTM pump and been waiting for a retrace on NEAR but it done run leave me. Also missed entry on MINA, another Layer1 on my watchlist.

With that said, with the way ICO, MINA, NEAR and XTZ are popping, the Layer1 narrative is still going strong so I've taken position in EGLD which has flattened and should have a leg-up at any time soon.

Still very cautious. BTC has touched $46k 11 times now. I usually don't buy anything after the 4th touch of a support so I'm keeping most of my powder dry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Or he can download the Safemoon wallet from playstore and do it from there
DaemoLee:

I am not into safemoon but got this info for U.

*Swapping/Migration of Safemoon to Safemoon V2 (SFM) has started since some days ago.*

The process:

1. copy this website: swap.safemoon.net

2. Paste it in your trust wallet, metamask, etc Dapp.

3. Change the etherium sign on top to smart chain.

4. Then click on consolidate to V2 Safemoon.

5. Click on Approve Safemoon and confirm it.

6. Now click on migrate and confirm it, allow it to load completely and it will be done immediately.

After that, now add Safemoon V2 (SFM) to your trust wallet manually with this contract address:
0x42981d0bfbAf196529376EE702F2a9Eb9092fcB5

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zeusis(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fizyalasdair(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2022
MapleBae2020:

Can you share the source of this info?

Its on their twitter feed, or you can just google Ravencoin Halving
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Speaking of airdrop, Socios sent me one PSG as Christmas present, I haven't even bothered to log in and claim it.

Crypto is something else. In real life, if someone ask you to spend 5 mins filling form for $15, you will quickly do it, but in Crypto, to simply log in and claim free $15 dey hard. Crypto cheapens the value of money truth be told.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dazall: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2022
All altcoins are rising, this SLP just dey go down anyhow. Please guys do your own research very well before investing your capital into a recommended coin here. My funds are getting fried

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2022
Dazall:
All altcoins are rising, this SLP just dey go down anyhow. Please guys do your own research very well before investing your capital into a recommended coin here. My funds are getting fried
cc mazinewmoney grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Ibime:
Speaking of airdrop, Socios sent me one PSG as Christmas present, I haven't even bothered to log in and claim it.

Crypto is something else. In real life, if someone ask you to spend 5 mins filling form for $15, you will quickly do it, but in Crypto, to simply log in and claim free $15 dey hard. Crypto cheapens the value of money truth be told.
I know this guy na. Rap Battle thread on Music Section. Ibime, the great lyricist, the numero uno, the bringer of carnage, the keeper at the gates of words, the one true God. Still write bars or rap? (As if one can stop). Ah!!! The good old days. Greetings!!!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlenzTalk: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Roqqu is damn frustrating, I recommend everyone to use buynace
[quote author=Sapiosexuality post=109074480]Roqqu really needs to improve. Waiting for a code for over four hours now. [/]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2022
I de here. You forget say na my long term project be that so I'm not bothered. I'll be bothered or celebrated after 3 years of holding it
seankafor:
cc mazinewmoney grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Seems this Ibime is a legend in every angle. I follow you till forever
Sapiosexuality:
I know this guy na. Rap Battle thread on Music Section. Ibime, the great lyricist, the numero uno, the bringer of carnage, the keeper at the gates of words, the one true God. Still write bars or rap? (As if one can stop). Ah!!! The good old days. Greetings!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Ibime:

Speaking further on airdrops.

Watch out for Fantom Name service.

Airdrop very likely!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Ibime:

hard to claim free $15? Well $15 is probably pennies to a man of your stature
I got free $2.5 and the extreme swiftness I used to claim it make I no hear story
In case you no need that $ I fit claim am on your behalf o (JK)
Have a great day boss

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Guys, watch out for the next 4-7 days.... BTC is going to dip close to or slightly below 42k and it will drag down alts with it. Take profit now or short whatever is pumping hard and take profit immediately you get 2-5% RO1

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Airdrop very likely!

Link to register please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickels71: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2022
For those looking to get into cryptocurrency or those looking to up their game and gain more in cryptocurrency, there's a short course: Cryptocurrency Wealth Builder which has been very helpful for not just me but over 200+ others. Please send me a DM if you're interested:

https:///message/2RSTDZM3Q76QM1

I'll be willing to assist you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Airdrop very likely!

Keep us updated pls...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Seems this Ibime is a legend in every angle. I follow you till forever
Lol. He held the holy grail then in a place you'd find also Mikus, EmaPrince, Coogar (this guy. Smh), Blackbones, Eldee, Krone , and many other hiphop heads. I don't know if that space still exists. Been long. Follow him. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cuteimma1(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2022
elmas:

U have a WhatsApp number?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Viridis(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Seandisputed:

I stopped using it though after that shitty experience.
Drop your question here
Bro am finding it hard getting through these verifications the mobile verification won't send me code to my number and the Google verification I don't just understand
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2022
Wow!!! All hail Ibime
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. He held the holy grail then in a place you'd find also Mikus, EmaPrince, Coogar (this guy. Smh), Blackbones, Eldee, Krone , and many other hiphop heads. I don't know if that space still exists. Been long. Follow him. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kobicove(m), ooty, Ojemedad and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.