Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3324629 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by michealewela: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
osic:

Ethereum Address
0x7ae1d57b58fa6411f32948314badd83583ee0e8c

BSC Address
0xc28ea768221f67b6a1fd33e6aa903d4e42f6b177

Done, thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
WizkidNews:
Okay guys, let me direct my apologies to open heaven. I was wrong and I'm sorry.

Now, to those who missed cream, i wouldn't advice entry at this point. I went in at $30 when someone here was busy shouting buy cream, can't even remember the guy, but thanks. Now, if you missed cream, don't miss CVX (convex finance). It has almost same price action as cream and rn it is charting well against btc. Held it from 39 - 52 and sold, reloaded at 36 again even when btc was 40k, just less than two days and its already 40.

Please everyone accept my apologies and buy Cvx thank you

nice one. Na this kind thing I Dey like.. publicly attacking someone like that no too bam. Although the market fit make person lose him sanity . grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
WizkidNews:
Okay guys, let me direct my apologies to open heaven. I was wrong and I'm sorry.

Now, to those who missed cream, i wouldn't advice entry at this point. I went in at $30 when someone here was busy shouting buy cream, can't even remember the guy, but thanks. Now, if you missed cream, don't miss CVX (convex finance). It has almost same price action as cream and rn it is charting well against btc. Held it from 39 - 52 and sold, reloaded at 36 again even when btc was 40k, just less than two days and its already 40.

Wow....u're a man
Respect to you...sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gastrocnemius: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
I want to buy a coin and hold for 3months with 200k

Pls which one can you suggest for me. I don't have much knowledge on crypto.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sharks20(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gastrocnemius:

whatsapp/call 0.81.38.3.5.09.1.4
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
undecided
Gastrocnemius:

Pls ignore contacting anybody on whatsapp..... Most of them are scammers in disguise waiting to rip you off your money...... Some people become sad whenever they see another person have money and want to use for investment, the next thing is they will start looking for a way to collect that money tru scam.

Don't let them eat you the way sharks eat small fishes in the sea..

All you need is here....

22 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gastrocnemius:

Suggestion........

Sandbox
RMRK
Shiba inú

Dazall

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gastrocnemius:

Boss!! Thanks for this. I really appreciate it.
Another thing, can I loose my money just like in sport betting or it is just the value of my money that will decrease.

U can lose the whole money like sport betting if u trade in future..

But as u r a newbie like me, trade spot....

And this is the best time to buy coz most coins are down... By the time every where turn green, u wud have made a lot...

For spot trading, you can't lose your money like betting..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
WizkidNews:

I wished I saw that Cream earlier all the coins I invested just dey behave anyhow.. But we die there, no selling till it rises.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Patosky4U: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
DenreleDave:

Suggestion........

Sandbox
RMRK
Shiba inú

Dazall

Nigga don't go for Shiba Inu. You go for RMRK and sandbox the probably Metis but pls DYOR

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Patosky4U:

Nigga don't go for Shiba Inu. You go for RMRK and sandbox the probably Metis but pls DYOR

See his capital na... METIS is out of it bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kvngfrosh(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
DenreleDave:

why is METIS out of it ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Not really but I just bagged for long term. 5 years Maximum.
Cryptobits:
Are you a bag holder?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
2ubaba:
If you don't share what you know I'm sorry Your NGMI . it's as simple as that, you learnt by others sharing what they know.
This is not true, nobody owes you anything.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
WizkidNews:

Good talk, good deal.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mrbllymer:

I wished I saw that Cream earlier all the coins I invested just dey behave anyhow.. But we die there, no selling till it rises.

As in.

I've even put sell price on all my small small buys. Until e reach there or whenever I see small tin ontop I sell.

If not make crypto chop am.

I'm trying to build base now. 6 months project. All small small extra cash lying around into the market.

I wan follow mazi go Bahamas in 3 years time.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sharks20:

Your moniker says it all.

Newbies should pls avoid people like this that come here to drag them to WhatsApp/Telegram... You may get really burnt.

People that mean well give their recommendations and advice on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bid for ftm @. 2.5 never touch since. I'm waiting.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
DenreleDave:

Seems you are fixated on the price. Metis is not out of it bro.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
My heavy bag in SLP will take me to the Bahamas in less than 3 years. That coin right there will shock the world of Crypto.
armadeo:

As in.

I've even put sell price on all my small small buys. Until e reach there or whenever I see small tin ontop I sell.

If not make crypto chop am.

I'm trying to build base now. 6 months project. All small small extra cash lying around into the market.

I wan follow mazi go Bahamas in 3 years time.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sharks20:

Heeefaya straight. Scammer oshi.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmyno1H(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Report on fraud by Someone who claims to be Chatinent

Good afternoon everyone. Please I needed some USDT this morning so I posted here to see if any member have to sell.

This guy by the name FEMI MICHAEL with Nairaland user name CHATINET chatted me up that he has 100 units to sell. I sent him my wallet address but he said we should escrow or I send money to him first. I wasn't too sure about how to go around escrow on nairaland so I requested for his Nairaland name, after confirming that he had been on nairaland for some time I decided to send money to him first. I sent ₦56,000 to him which was our agreement for the 100USDT and the guy started telling stories.

He said he has been notified of my payment but said he did not receive alert. That until he received alert. This is about 3hrs now after the transfer and the guy has refused to credit my USDT wallet.

When I said I will escalate on nairaland he quickly changed the DP on his WhatsApp not knowing I already have the screenshot of his original picture. He now started going offline to avoid our conversation.

Please help me to call out this fraudster so that he can refund my money if he doesn't have USDT to sell.

I will attach his picture and our conversation here.

Thanks so much for always helping to fish out fraudster on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations son. Welcome to the world of Crypto. You just paid your school fees. That money is long gone and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. I'll advice you move on, Crypto will bless you more than that in due time. Get ready for the messages coming down below.
Jmyno1H:
Report on fraud by Chatinet

Good afternoon everyone. Please I needed some USDT this morning so I posted here to see if any member have to sell.

This guy by the name FEMI MICHAEL with Nairaland user name CHATINET chatted me up that he has 100 units to sell. I sent him my wallet address but he said we should escrow or I send money to him first. I wasn't too sure about how to go around escrow on nairaland so I requested for his Nairaland name, after confirming that he had been on nairaland for some time I decided to send money to him first. I sent ₦56,000 to him which was our agreement for the 100USDT and the guy started telling stories.

He said he has been notified of my payment but said he did not receive alert. That until he received alert. This is about 3hrs now after the transfer and the guy has refused to credit my USDT wallet.

When I said I will escalate on nairaland he quickly changed the DP on his WhatsApp not knowing I already have the screenshot of his original picture. He now started going offline to avoid our conversation.

Please help me to call out this fraudster so that he can refund my money if he doesn't have USDT to sell.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmyno1H(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jmyno1H:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jmyno1H:

Are you sure it is chatinent? Or the person lied Dt he is chatinent?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmyno1H(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Congratulations son. Welcome to the world of Crypto. You just paid your school fees. That money is long gone and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. I'll advice you move on, Crypto will bless you more than that in due time. Get ready for the messages coming down below.

It appears you know him, let him know I will get him even if nairaland can't help.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IkranDragon: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
$250 acquired to commence my trading journey.

I will be very careful, guys wish me best of lucks. smiley

Singapore1 and OpenHeaven2019

I will be watching closely for your updates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jmyno1H:
undecided

Anyway I av mentioned the person u said sha... But know that it is very easy to claim anybody on nairaland...

If the scammer isn't chatinent, then your money is gone gone gone

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmyno1H(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
DenreleDave:

Are you sure it is chatinent? Or the person lied Dt he is chatinent?

That is why I put up all I have about him. Here is also the phone number 09020423325
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Then it's high time I stop commenting on stuffs as this.
Jmyno1H:

It appears you know him, let him know I will get him even if nairaland can't help.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sol $132 bid cancel, just bought FTM again hopefully i can ride it to $3 this time

So ftm no fit stay for $3 for a week undecided

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibizgirl(f): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Before you deal with anybody from Nairaland, search the name and phone number to see if it's been involved in fraud. Most of them have multiple monikers. You have been scammed.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DieRich5, BeastOfNoTribe, masterdav, imbless, studentofTruth, sammiewrite(m), niyo001(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.