Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320799 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mutfad: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dbtcking:

I bought yesterday @ $8 when it was about -28% and sold at $12 today. Patiently waiting for another huge dip of any good project from at least -15% to jump in as usual. That format been paying me consistently.

Nice one
Top losers trader geng
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rich4god(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
dljbd1:

its web-based.
https://p,anca,keswap.finance/

I hope I don't get banned Oooo
Remove all commas (,)

Seen it... Please, in simple terms, can u explain to me how to effectively make use of the site
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rubbiish:

Are u really sure u have any coin worth $1 in your portfolio? At least if u buy a coin, u should wish for it to pump so u take out your profit! Not for once have I seen any of your post wishing for a coin to pump, u are always all about the dip, so when u buy the dip, when do u now take out your profit? Anyone that has invested as low as 10k, will wish for a coin to pump so they can TP, then wish for a dip, but yours is always market bleed, btcee dip etc it is quite strange!

Better drug men full this thread, many of them dey take drug.
I dey tell you undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rich4god:

Seen it... Please, in simple terms, can u explain to me how to effectively make use of the site
I'm also a newbies
But I have successfully swapped coins on the site. That all I've done sha and what most people do on pancakes.wap but you can do much more.
Anyways, let's say you wanna swap bt.c to sol, first off you need a wallet where you will have your bt.c ready for swapping.
The most common wallet compactible with pancakes.wap is metamask which can be installed as an extension on Google Chrome. There are other wallets like Trust Wallet but metamask is most common.
So there you can send bt.c from any of your exchanges into metamask. Then to swap to sol, just go to the pancakes.wap site and connect your metamask wallet. The rest is straightforward from there.

You can add new coins by copying the contract address from sites like coingecko & coinmarketcap and paste into pancakes.wap. But ensure your metamask wallet is on the same network as the contract address you copied so you don't loose your money forever.

I think that's all I know about it.

I suggest you watch Youtube videos to get a good grasp of it.

I think I've even mixed it up sef....lol
Bosses please come and explain.

Please watch Youtube videos before you use pancakes.wap

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rubbiish:

Are u really sure u have any coin worth $1 in your portfolio? At least if u buy a coin, u should wish for it to pump so u take out your profit! Not for once have I seen any of your post wishing for a coin to pump, u are always all about the dip, so when u buy the dip, when do u now take out your profit? Anyone that has invested as low as 10k, will wish for a coin to pump so they can TP, then wish for a dip, but yours is always market bleed, btcee dip etc it is quite strange!
Comrade....small small na...
Mehhnnn....this is hilarious
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rubbiish:

just filter the noise, no dey stress yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Make this market chill one side make we know where we dey..

If na stable e wan turn, make all of us kuku go find another hustle

Which kind wahala be this angry

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
wink
Boss mi, na 480 per $... Are you having problem with it ni?
Fruitfulvinee:
SolarE

Pls how much were you charged by Zenith the first time you used pay-bis?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Solana Stop limit buy set at $10. BTC set at $10,000. Ethereum at $400, Bnb set at $50. A long wick is incoming.
you be weyrey

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
armadeo:

Another time would come.

I've learnt this lesson.

Another time will come and you will refuse to sell and bitcoin will dump...and you regret and say "another time will come and I sell with the pumps...and the circle repeats

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dbtcking: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Edipet:
can we connect on WhatsApp please
Okay.. you can pm me. I'll send you the digits through mail

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rubbiish:

I don't undecided
so u didn't see my post when I was wishing for SLP, ICP,DF,FTM,Ada,doge etc for a pump undecided
Me wishing for a dip or pump won't change the market condition, if wishes works btc will be sitting at $100k by now :cus the way people shouting to the moon yet where re we -\
We still in bearish mode,U didn't even know if I short some coins ur here attacking someone undecided
Note bro, I only post bleed market bleed shit if the market is always dropping.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
WildPrimate:

Better drug men full this thread, many of them dey take drug.
I dey tell you undecided
so u think ur beta than Dem now undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
seankafor:
Make this market chill one side make we know where we dey..

If na stable e wan turn, make all of us kuku go find another hustle

Which kind wahala be this angry

Guy I tire.

Subtle movements that leads to bad decisions. Make e dey move make we speculate

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Another time will come and you will refuse to sell and bitcoin will dump...and you regret and say "another time will come and I sell with the pumps...and the circle repeats

Another profit will come. Don't look back is what I meant. If I sell a coin I don't bother about its price till I want to buy again.

No need saying had I known!!!

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by abdlkay(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Herbsworks:
The Creditcoin (CTC) coin is going to experience atleast a 1000% increase tomorrow. The coi.n is not available on pan.cakeswap but on okex.

You can create an okex account via this link https://www.okex.com/join/12900475.

Please DYOR and buy now to avoid FOMO tomorrow

Sunflower003

Shey this ur prediction go still happen so?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 12:32am On Jan 14, 2022
grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 12:46am On Jan 14, 2022
wink
Good morning my fellow Nairaland citizen, please house am having problem swap*ing from PLGR to $t, please your Vast knowledge is needed on this.

Thanks Boss

Cc: Ibime, Openheaven2019, jedico, Denrele, Singapore.

Abeg fellow Citizens, una brother dey wait patiently for response ooooo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrusmillz: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2022
Bitcoin:

The mentions are too much. When I registered this moniker, there were very few mentions then. Mods used to ban and delete anything related to crypto back then so I wasn't getting much mentions. Now if someone quotes me, I won't even know unless I stumble upon the post. But it's really nice to see how the crypto space is thriving and growing, this thread is wonderful and educational.

Chai
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MN07: 1:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Keep monitoring this Data.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evinote(f): 2:41am On Jan 14, 2022
What do I choose please, is it USDT(Tron) in the pay is.com?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 3:34am On Jan 14, 2022
michealewela:

Check out their telegram page and see the secrets behind this pump.
name pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 5:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Cream on its way up

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 6:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Doge coin is pumping because Tesla just started accepting it as a payment for select items on their shopping platform

https://shop.tesla.com/category/lifestyle

If you've been planning to exit your position on the meme coin, now is the time. The fomo will soon spread like wildfire.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2022
SolarE:
wink
Boss mi, na 480 per $... Are you having problem with it ni?
how much is the limit can someone buy on paybis.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2022
why does it feel like am d only one that bought gala...
Nobody is talking about it here.
Although....It's understandable cuz its not in its pump phase (so whats there to talk about?)

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by perezuche(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Singapore1:
This bear market is not like the 2018 market, where everything crashed all together. Because of market awareness and liquidity, the bear is based on category this time around. For example, we have Layer1 bear, metaverse bear, defi bear, p2e etc. Since we have so much liquidity and there is inflation risk with the USD, people will only be moving from one category to another.

Look at the image below, the global coin market cap was at $3.1T in NOV9 when bitcoin was at 67k, now it is around $2T, and bitcoin stand around 43k approx. When you account for new coins being added every day, bitcoin has lost about 35% while the global coin market cap has lost about 50%, that is about a 15% deficit; where did 15% go (about 465B USD )?. these are Vanilla calculations off the head ( so figures might not be exact).

It can only mean one thing, some coins will never see the light of day again, so be careful when buying the dip because you might be buying into an exit scam. Ask EOS, NEO, SIMPLE TOKEN ETC
almost totally correct
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Stables dey, I no understand wetin market dey talk

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SirAce: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2022
moshuur:
why does it feel like am d only one that bought gala...
Nobody is talking about it here.
Although....It's understandable cuz its not in its pump phase (so whats there to talk about?)
I bought too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2022
LandMann:
Doge coin is pumping because Tesla just started accepting it as a payment for select items on their shopping platform

If you've been planning to exit your position on the meme coin, now is the time. The fomo will soon spread like wildfire.

I knew there was something more to it. It has the best come back from the dip.
About 61% increase shocked shocked
And it's still going. shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ifeolu002(m), DieRich5 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.