Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3296381 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy Na only u follow come
Teaser4:
Shey na only me buy FEG here ni…una never mention am for once here…
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojeysky(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
ignis:

I'm confused...

Please can I back out at this moment?

Ofcourse you don't need permission for that. You just need to click the sell button if you want to sell at a loss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
ojeysky:

Ofcourse you don't need permission for that. You just need to click the sell button if you want to sell at a loss

What's your advice please ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Follow who know road . U should hv come to this thread , ask question of coins to buy or atleast read up before u invested ur money. Now ur making a lose . Pls follow up on the coins and see if u can recoup ur money then buy the alpha coins grin the A list Coins like bnb, ada ,ftm,one etc
ignis:

I'm confused...

Please can I back out at this moment?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Enyinne:
Follow who know road . U should hv come to this thread , ask question of coins to buy or atleast read up before u invested ur money. Now ur making a lose . Pls follow up on the coins and see if u can recoup ur money then buy the alpha coins grin the A list Coins like bnb, ada ,ftm,one etc

Oh my bad... Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
ignis:

I'm still a newbie biko... Don't make me scared...
See what #105,000 have turned to in less than 4 hours.

Hehehe... you no dey hear wetin we dey tok since?

For anyone new to crypt0, it's always best to start with betece and eith and let them form the majority of your portfolio for at least the first 1 year... There's a reason why they're top 2.

We've spoken about layer 1s and buying coins who have utility (i.e what function does the coin serve? is it used to pay fees on a smart chain? If so, how vibrant is the chain in relation to others? ) and little to no inflation (what is the supply vs demand drivers of the coyn). None of the coins on your list fit the bill.
Honestly, I'm not a financial advisor, but if I were in your shoes, I'd wait for the coins I bought to break even. Sell them and use 50-60% of my stash to target bitc0in at about 30k, eth at about 2k, and maybe the rest on 2-3 out of bnb, sol, ftm, one, Luna , matic and Ada. Then forget my account for the next 9 months.... and return to see where they are...

Another alternative will be to buy slowly in bits over say 2-3months... but u fit no get the mind...

Either way, welcome to crypt0.... You came in at a time of war

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
ignis:

One good thing is that you came in when prices are down.

Try to reduce the number of coin you hold, it would help you focus.

Know what DCA and taking profit mean. Atleast, understand support and resistance.

My advice: Stay invested. Most of us are expecting a pump but prices might still go down some more. No one knows for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
jedisco:

For anyone new to crypt0, it's always best to start with betece and eith and let them form the majority of your portfolio for at least the first 1 year... There's a reason why they're top 2.

We've spoken about layer 1s and buying coins who have utility (i.e what is the coin used for, is it used to pay fees on a smart chain? If so, how vibrant is the chain in relation to others)
and little to no inflation (what is the supply vs demand drivers of the coyn). None of the coins on your list fit the bill.
Honestly, I'm not a financial advisor, but if I were in your shoes, I'd wait for the coins I bought to break even. Sell them and use 50-60% of my stash to target bitc0in at about 30k, eth at about 2k, and maybe the rest on 2-3 out of bnb, sol, ftm, one, Luna , matic and Ada. Then forget my account for the next 9 months.... and return to see where they are...

Another alternative will be to buy slowly in bits over say 2-3months... but u fit no get the mind...

That 9th month fit be another war time wey go scatter man reasoning! Na bull season when my coins don give me at least x3 I wan dey exit market now then come back every crash times like this. Rinse and repeat

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Daemo111:

That 9th month fit be another war time wey go scatter man reasoning! Na bull season when my coins don give me at least x3 I wan dey exit market now then come back every crash times like this. Rinse and repeat

Hehe..

The 9 months I put just means for him to take his mind off it... When crypt0 start to pump, he go know... worse case, he can set price alert on the coins he holds

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Icecream4U:
One good thing is that you came in when prices are down.

Try to reduce the number of coin you hold, it would help you focus.

Know what DCA and taking profit mean. Atleast, understand support and resistance.

My advice: Stay invested. Most of us are expecting a pump but prices might still go down some more. No one knows for sure.

Thanks bro...
The prices are still going down below the prices I bought the coin. Hope there is no cause for alarm.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
jedisco:

We've spoken about layer 1s and buying coins who have utility (i.e what function does the coin serve? is it used to pay fees on a smart chain? If so, how vibrant is the chain in relation to others? ) and little to no inflation (what is the supply vs demand drivers of the coyn). None of the coins on your list fit the bill.

Thanks so much... I invested before coming across this thread.
Well I'm learning a lot from you.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
ignis:

Thanks bro...
The prices are still going down below the prices I bought the coin. Hope there is no cause for alarm.
offcourse, that's why they said it's highly volatile. It can go below your entry point and also go above your entry point.

Anyone that can exactly time the very top and bottom would easily become the richest man on earth. It is impossible to do that. We are all guessing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cuteimma1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Most of these TA don't work. Cryptosphere is a different playground unlike stock and the rest

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
ignis:

bro, trim down your portfolio to 2 minimum assets

All these scattered micro sums won't take you anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Cuteimma1:
Most of these TA don't work. Cryptosphere is a different playground unlike stock and the rest
Everything na guess work bro. The earlier you understand that, the better.

What most of these TA people are Basically saying all the time is that, prices would either go up or down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Teaser4(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Enyinne:
cheesy Na only u follow come
well it’s listed on coinbase I Dey follow up there..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Redcup(f): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Gurus in the house, what's your take on #EGLD...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
mubbyone:
This is serious
cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SirAce: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
jedisco:

Personally, I'd stick with bitc0in until the dust settles. Under current market conditions, alyts will struggle. Bitcoin needs to find a bottom first, consolidate for a while and then go on a rally before alyts will catch up theway you want... Of course, some alts will do well but majority will be range bound.

If a capitulation comes and alyts are dearth cheap or I want to scale into them, I'd stick to layer 1s with a proven smart chain. These would include eith and some others e.g bnb, sol, Luna, ftm, one.
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anyone0455: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
ignis:

I'm still a newbie biko... Don't make me scared...
See what #105,000 have turned to in less than 4 hours.

Hold algo well that coin go moon

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Just bought 14BNB na to quote this post when e reach 550 again grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Anyone0455:

Hold algo well that coin go moon

Okay Bro... Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MikaelDare(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Teaser4:
Shey na only me buy FEG here ni…una never mention am for once here…
No, you're not.
I also bought FEG. FEG's time will come.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by giftygirl1(f): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
chizzybabe26:
When they tell people to learn first before investing in crypto, they will say No
Omo l peed on myself while reading this grin grin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Teaser4(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
MikaelDare:

No, you're not.
I also bought FEG. FEG's time will come.
finally, thanks brother.. well na just $100 sha… nothing spoil..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Redcup:
Gurus in the house, what's your take on #EGLD...

.. These days na to siddon watch beeteecee closely. No one knows the future of other alts. BCH is almost dead, Nano, Neo... They were once very strong coins but never made it out yet from their respective dead sea.
You want to buy, put it on watch list, follow the news and their community. Buy gradually cos the way it is, im even suspecting eth, this is the time coins die out.
However, i put a bid for 600ust/eth. You never know.
These days once person sleep wake up na so so red. cheesy. You just wake up one day, nothing remain for wallet. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Nurse it, be patient, don’t FOMO, even though we perceive the smell of greens, nurse it…. BTC is eyeing 30K.

I don’t think BTC had bottom out @the $34K area. Investors want BTC even more cheaper. So, there’s a strong tendency that there could be another sell offs to drop to $30K-$29K, and such drop will activate the $19K area. But one major lesson I’ve learnt in cryptocurrency is to wait until you’re certain, else, FOMO and get RKT. We can see resistances are even stronger than supports.

OR WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fastt:
.. These days na to siddon watch beeteecee closely. No one knows the future of other alts. BCH is almost dead, Nano, Neo... They were once very strong coins but never made it out yet from their respective dead sea.
You want to buy, put it on watch list, follow the news and their community. Buy gradually cos the way it is, im even suspecting eth, this is the time coins die out.
However, i put a bid for 600ust/eth. You never know.
These days once person sleep wake up na so so red. cheesy. You just wake up one day, nothing remain for wallet. grin

Holy molly!
600usdt/eth?
Here I am thinking my 1,800usdt/eth would never be filled.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hollumedeyyyy: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
https://kashkickaf.xyz/7858308804831 if you like Register.. say nah lie
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Icecream4U:
Holy molly!
600usdt/eth?
Here I am thinking my 1,800usdt/eth would never be filled.

No, ust not usdt. Reasons;
1.Ust is not stable some times with coins outside of their ecosystems.
2. There is low volume in binance(eth/ust) It has hit once 600, might do it again
3. Im looking at the next 3months, a sharp drop brings instability, if im not lucky, if not i adjust and buy at a reasonable price.
4. Its not really the coin in my list, buy when given at that price, i wont resist. wink

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by megabosslevelz: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Savings are more consistency than volume.
Your first salary in 2022 is coming this next week and you need to start consistently saving in dollars.

It’s time to make the smart financial decision that will keep you smiling all year round.

Make your first dollar savings of the year with Xend Finance! SAVE NOW
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fastt:

No, ust not usdt. Reasons;
1.Ust is not stable some times with coins outside of their ecosystems.
2. There is low volume in binance(eth/ust) It has hit once 600, might do it again
3. Im looking at the next 3months, a sharp drop brings instability, if im not lucky, if not i adjust and buy at a reasonable price.
4. Its not really the coin in my list, buy when given at that price, i wont resist. wink

Now, I get.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DrAkpamudehe, YESpParticipant, seanwilliam(m), Javalist and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.