Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3341190 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tellwhat:

Can you kindly explain this
u never ready for dis bro grin
This is future trading, u can get more useful info in YouTube

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Itzlinda:

Don't mind those idiots. Imagine one bastard was saying he prays everything crash and burn so he can pick from the ashes.

I now understand why some people curse others.
Why are you cursing him? He said what he wanted, and that is how millionaires are made. Was he the one that said people should not be prepared for the bear season? Abeg no curse am again.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Alexis11:

What is painful to others is fun to you right now?

This isn't even funny anymore.

Where were you when I was in pain last year, rest bro.
What goes around comes around. There have been several warning of an impending dip in the group. You should've taken heed, I did, you didn't.

This is a learning experience, accept it.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
See fudsters everywhere lol...If you want to hold your coins hold and if you can't withstand the dip then sell at loss. BTC will rise when the whales are done with their manipulations and whales can't watch BTC going down to 20k....

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lucremoy:
who knows what's going on with BTT?

Lol, that coin. After that it's ATH last year, it hasn't even come close to it again. I understand what the gurus in this thread meant by Don't invest in alts this time because some will fall and will never recover again. That's the case of BTT

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arizona042: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
youngbang:

Mehnnn! How do you know this. Honestly after this dip I Dey leave crypto
grin
I love bear market for a reason. It flushes out pretenders, scammers and fake influencers from the market giving way for the real builders to emerge.

Pre 2008, during the early stage of Internet, so many companies with only websites attained sky high valuations.

Then in 2008, the bubble burst. Many of those companies crashed and burn. Then out of their relics, rose the likes Facebook, Google and Amazon that changed the world.

If MySpace did not burn, Facebook wouldn't have emerged.

For crypto, I know the market is at the tipping point when influencers and celebrities were spending $50-$200k on gorilla jpegs grin grin
That is definitely not the future of NFTs.

I believe in NFTs but not in those monkeys grin
If you have anyone in ur possession, cash out now before it goes to zero cool

22 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
ignis:

Can I access my investment on Bundle on Kucoin?

Ignis. Please you need to calm down. I see that you bought some good coin too. You dived in , please you are too emotional right now you need to calm down to avoid more mistakes. This is not a get rich quick, not as if you cannot get rich quick but you came in at a time of market depression. If you remain, you may need more money to buy more as it dips, If you jump out, you only lose what you have lost so far. Unfortunately, the only person who can make that decision for you right now is you.

I know the news about Crypto sounds easy to hear, but where and when it get's to playing it out, this is what it feels like. Sometimes it hurts like a sledgehammer on a pinky finger.

For anyone reading this right now, Please, this is not the time to quickly double your school fees money. That time will come but it's not now. Kindly proceed to your school and pay your tuition if you have it. DO NOT USE IT.

There will be no Miracle now. The only way up is down.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rahkman: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Those wey dey scalp bitcoin una dey see profit for this downtrend?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Itzlinda:

Don't mind those idiots. Imagine one bastard was saying he prays everything crash and burn so he can pick from the ashes.

There's no point getting emotional calling people names. Wait the dip out.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Singapore1:
portfolio

Omo. Can it get worse than this.??

I can only imagine getting caught in this dip.

The horror and disaster.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Na scalp I wan scalp Shiba Inu, I still dey carry the bags for almost 4 or 6 months now.
I curse anybody?, una go dey do like say na only una market don do shege dey behave like woman.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
DaemoLee:
If u count numbers of people wey wan japa as soon as better green sets in, dem go reach to cause another dip grin

Looool. True talk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
seanwilliam:
ha nitori oloun grin

Don't question God's blessings.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yom2(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
� PLT x AVAX....
Plateau Finance (PLT) Airdrop !!
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
�ways to receive PLT tokens on this Airdrop:

� Task Reward : $110 (PLT)
� Referral Reward : $5 (PLT)
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
��‍♂ Join the airdrop using this link:

/PlateauFin_bot?start=5050632432
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Itzlinda:

why the insult undecided this is normal for humans, everybody can't want same thing, alots of people re praying for pump ND mad dump too
Most investors/people want dis dump so Dem can buy cheap for long term but u won't see Dem posting it

If ur fully in USDT, u gonna want btc to dip more

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dazall:
BTC straight to $9000, for those thinking of buying the dip right now, BTC is about to discover crude oil. Be calm and buy the rock bottom.

With the way things are going, I don't think there is a bottom in sight. It is now a bottomless pit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
seunmsg:

With the way things are going, I don't think there is a bottom in sight. It is now a bottomless pit.

No let Dem curse you o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
osic:
Na scalp I wan scalp Shiba Inu, I still dey carry the bags for almost 4 or 6 months now.
I curse anybody?, una go dey do like say na only una market don do shege dey behave like woman.

Loool

This guy your post always dey make sense in a funny way.

Scalper turn long term investor

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arizona042: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Itzlinda:

So much emotion cheesy
Market doesn't not care about your emotion or opinion so why not stfu and allow Mr. Market to do his thing.

We were shouting it from the roof top that winter is coming that everybody should be careful. We were labelled all sort of names here. You were carried away by the euphoria of the moment. Now the chicken has come home to roost.

We are not doom's day prophets, we were just fearful when others were greedy!

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Arizona042:

So much emotion cheesy
Market doesn't not care about your emotion or opinion so why not stfu and allow Mr. Market to do his thing.

We were shouting it from the roof top that winter is coming that everybody should be careful. We were labelled all sort of names here. You were carried away by the euphoria of the moment. Now the chicken has come home to roost.

We are not doom's day prophets, we were just fearful when others were greedy!

Who are the *We*?
When u enter this space....

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
I don't care what the doom sayers are saying....

But most of you should stop exhibiting your stupidity online.... Mature folks doing like kids undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
And who the fck are you DD?

Timekeeper:

Who are the *We*?
When u enter this space....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
DieRich5:
Movr from $400+ to $68
cream, ICP and movr gat same mother but different dad tongue
I'm just thankful to God for not buying movr dip back dem

This mvr how e be sef. Is it a safe option?

Cos its be downhill since ATH.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

The picture below is from RMRK Daily Chart.

That zone bound by a Rectangular channel is an important zone as its where most buyers came in and drove the price up to $63+.

It seems the price is going to find support in that zone so I suggest you wait for some price action before buying.
I suggest you wait for price to touch $10 first. It may take some days or weeks but it's definitely going there.

Playing out very quickly... toooo quickly.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fuckjesusandgod:
And who the fck are you DD?

I am your father.. Boy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Chikacha:

Playing out very quickly... toooo quickly.

Won't we be out of cash with the way the dip doesn't want to end??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lol, you're very close to the grave then father.

Timekeeper:

I am your father.. Boy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ogawisdom(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
ignis:
Please I downloaded bundle this morning and started with investment of #105,000 buying different crypto... As at this moment the cumulative balance is #96,000.
Please should I withdraw back my money or watch it go down every hour?

Crypto is just a gamble that will most likely pay off in long term 6m to 5years. The market is very volatile but dts the opportunity in it.

Just be sure this is for you, do crypto with cash u won't need anytime soon not before 6months.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Supremeboss:
Mama Shiba Private Sales Ongoing, Presales to start in 4 Days
The Mama Shiba Private Sales is ongoing and this is a great opportunity to actually buy the token at the cheapest possible rate. The Mama Shiba Presale will start in four days time and you can also participate if you are unable to buy the private sales.
This project has great potentials and the team are determined to get it to the moon. One of the best ways to make huge profit in crypto is buying into private sales or presales and this is one of such opportunities. Read about the Mama Shiba Private Sales and Presales here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/mama-shiba-private-sales-ongoing-presales-to-start-in-4-days/
Are u not the guy caught out for scam? If u are the guy I can see u now base your scam in rugpulls only. U are not doing well at all,

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
ogawisdom:

Crypto is just a gamble that will most like pay off in long term 6m to 5years. The market is very volatile but dts the opportunity in it.

Just be sure this is for you, do crypto with cash u won't need anytime soon not before 6months.

Indeed it's a gamble and not for people with High B.P.
Now my money have dropped to #83,000
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
armadeo:

This mvr how e be sef. Is it a safe option?

Cos its be downhill since ATH.
the coin was good, na after binance listing na shit start to happen undecided I'm still interested in it Sha but I'm not buying now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
ignis:

Indeed it's a gamble and not for people with High B.P.
Now my money have dropped to #83,000
That's still huge Bro.....
83k during these dip is a win-win situation no matter how big your capital is.
For BTC to get to its benchmark price of $90k these year, Two huge dip will definitely occur.
We are experiencing the First huge dip but one thing is certain BTC can't go beyond $28k which am optimistic about that.
Never sell in loss, Hold and relax, if possible delete any Cryto exchange you got on your phone.
Hardwork pays off for those who are patient....

Always go for coins that have the tendency of bouncing back rapidly, because with what am seeing it will take Months upon Months for coins to get back to its normal benchmark prize..........

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) ... (3663) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.