Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3316403 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2022
My dear BNB grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2022
Response01:
The only reason why I'm still very skeptical about this manipulation called market is that BeeTC is the only one performing,

Go and check the price most alts were when BTCEE was in this price range of 41k some weeks ago and what they are now.

Most alts are very far away from that price.

Last last BeeTC will always be the best coyn in a bear market.

Now everyone wants to FOMO, I only hope u don't get rekt

I swear down.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojonugway(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2022
QuitNotice:
A big thanks to all the gurus in the house. I have learned so much on here that I decided to test the waters this morning. I tried bnce and they were asking for ID. But I only have nimc slip for now (ndl is expired), which they turned down. I tried lno, same thing.
Can anyone advise on an exchange I can trade on without these identities, pending when I can renew my driver's license?
Any input would be hugely appreciated

You can register on KuCoin using my referral link https://www.kucoin.com/land/register/r/r3LJVTU

It’s easier to navigate more than binance and the kyc isn’t that hard, you can trade even without fully verifying
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by michealewela: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2022
QuitNotice:
A big thanks to all the gurus in the house. I have learned so much on here that I decided to test the waters this morning. I tried bnce and they were asking for ID. But I only have nimc slip for now (ndl is expired), which they turned down. I tried lno, same thing.
Can anyone advise on an exchange I can trade on without these identities, pending when I can renew my driver's license?
You can use the nimc slip. Just put the front as both front and back.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2022
there will be a pull back soon so it's no big deal btc is doing d opposite of what people expected

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2022
Response01:
The only reason why I'm still very skeptical about this manipulation called market is that BeeTC is the only one performing,

Go and check the price most alts were when BTCEE was in this price range of 41k some weeks ago and what they are now.

Another reason to stay out of futures or margin trading if you are a newbie or u don't have the needed experience to trade it.

Many that shortd were rekt, a spot trader may always recover from loss in as much as he buys a good project.

A future or margin trader may never recover.

Maybe we are back in a bull market or the whales are only creating an exit liquidity will be exposed in the coming days.

Just don't make any trade out of emotion or revenge. PAYtience is key.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Response01:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2022
jedisco:
Seems this space is divided between those who are waiting for any small pump to take their money and run... and those who are patiently waiting for 20-28k...

Let us settle it via a poll.

Like if you can'twait for a pump to exit some positions...

Share if you're well seated in stables and waiting for capitulation

Hehe... I don't think we're done with the lows but for those largely sitting in stables. If your target was to buy bitc0in and you hadn't started averaging in around 33k, chances are you'd not have bought even if your 28k target was hit... It'd be much more difficult to buy bitc0in at 23k than 33k...

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ishiewo: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2022
Good morning, bosses.

Abeg, how does this near3s and avax3s work?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2022
On bitc0in, one phrase I've seen alot recently is something like if x price is not hit, then I'm bearish below x. When I look at the range they're quoting, it's usually between 50-100%.

Reminds me of last June/July at 30k with all the post saying I'm bearish below 55k .... Imagine not buying at 30k but later buying almost a 2x move at 60k...

People trade differently but with bitc0in I wouldn't want to wait until bitc0in has done a 100% move before I buy....

Many people want to trade bitc0in like they'd trade alyts. With bitc0in its all about risk to reward.

My rational for buying weeks back at 40k was simple- even if that level didn't hold, it's likely that bitc0in will bounce off 30k to retest it before any further continuation downward. I can then sell if I'm not comfortable with the market. Same goes for averaging in at say 30k rather than waiting for 20k

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SammieLowkey(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2022
Emem047:
please someone should help me explain this.
Am a newbie.
You have $8.64 in your spot wallet, but it’s not enough to buy a coin on Binance, the minimum is $10. If it’s up to $10 (or above) you proceed to ‘Market’ at the bottom of the homepage, search for and purchase the co!n you want.

N.B. Take note of the crypto pair (USD.T or BUS.D) and buy according to the one you have.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2022
DaemoLee:
My dear BNB grin
.gbayi... TEAM BNB TO 550

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2022
SammieLowkey:

You have $8.64 in your spot wallet, but it’s not enough to buy a coin on Binance, the limit is $10. If it’s up to $10 (or above) you proceed to ‘Market’ at the bottom of the homepage, search for and purchase the co!n you want.

N.B. Take note of the crypto pair (USD.T or BUS.D) and buy according to the one you have.
USDT OR BUSD which is better to pair with other crypto?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2022
michealewela:

Thanks, senior man. I've done that. Was told to wait a few minutes for confirmation, that it could take a few days too. Thanks a zillion
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2022
SammieLowkey:

You have $8.64 in your spot wallet, but it’s not enough to buy a coin on Binance, the minimum is $10. If it’s up to $10 (or above) you proceed to ‘Market’ at the bottom of the homepage, search for and purchase the co!n you want.

Thank you very much am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2022
Please should I buy now, or I should keep waiting for a dip?
With the way coins are rising, do we anticipate dip?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2022
I have learnt the hard way overtime, this market don teach me patience and never be greedy . I hv taken my Good profit . Lets wait for another Red day . Na Mumu dey make money for crypto grin I don join mumu club. Profit takers . Na so i dey last year dey wait for increament in price, the price will go up to 20% but i go say e go reach 50% and i wont sell before i know it the coins go just retrace to my entry price or even lower . No to that this year . I'm now making money since i changed my strategy.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2022
Enyinne:
I have learnt the hard way overtime, this market don teach me patience and never be greedy . I hv taken my Good profit . Lets wait for another Red day . Na Mumu dey make money for crypto grin I don join mumu club. Profit takers . Na so i dey last year dey wait for increament in price, the price will go up to 20% but i go say e go reach 50% and i wont sell before i know it the coins go just retrace to my entry price or even lower . No to that this year . I'm now making money since i changed my strategy.
.abi make me too take my profit now grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2022
AirBay:
Just bought 14BNB na to quote this post when e reach 550 again grin

I have decided not to be greedy.. PROFIT taken.

See ya in next RED dayz

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SammieLowkey(m): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2022
AirBay:

USDT OR BUSD which is better to pair with other crypto?
Personally, I use USDT pair..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2022
jedisco:

Hehe... I don't think we're done with the lows but for those largely sitting in stables. If your target was to buy bitc0in and you hadn't started averaging in around 33k, chances are you'd not have bought even if your 28k target was hit... It'd be much more difficult to buy bitc0in at 23k than 33k...
Exactly @bold!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DipnFearbuyOnly: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2022
ignis:
Please should I buy now, or I should keep waiting for a dip?
With the way coins are rising, do we anticipate dip?
No be you panic sell your coins that day grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2022
ojonugway:

You can register on KuCoin using my referral link https://www.kucoin.com/land/register/r/r3LJVTU

It’s easier to navigate more than binance and the kyc isn’t that hard, you can trade even without fully verifying
I just did that. I'm fully in the exchange. But how do I fund my wallet? I saw a bar code and a 10 digit number. Is that my wallet's account number?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2022
michealewela:

It's still telling me stories. But I have opened with kukoin, using another comrade's referral code. Thanks a bunch sir, really appreciate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2022
DipnFearbuyOnly:

lol, las las he will

Buy high and sell low grin, then repeat the cycle grin

Cc denreledave

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2022
QuitNotice:

Try HotBit I don't think they do verification.

However be aware that trading on an exchange that does not do verification carries an additional amount of risks for you!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2022
DipnFearbuyOnly:

It's not my fault... I was in panic mode then... I can't bear to see my coin loosing value daily. I even sold at much loss.

So what is the way forward now?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2022
ignis:

It's not my fault... I was in panic mode then... I can't bear to see my coin loosing value daily. I even sold at much loss.

It's your fault because you entered something you don't understand.

In crypto, you are a joke if you think you'll never see your coin lossing value.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2022
ignis:

Dude I used to be like you a year ago. What you need to do is to forget the money there.

Buy at the dip, and put it in your mind that you will sell in 3months

So hold don't check every minute.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojonugway(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2022
QuitNotice:
I just did that. I'm fully in the exchange. But how do I fund my wallet? I saw a bar code and a 10 digit number. Is that my wallet's account number?

You can fund your wallet through various ways. One is p2p... personally I fund my sending usdt from my roqqu wallet to KuCoin. Reason is I feel roqqu p2p is less complicated and more easier but you can fund through p2p, sending stables to the wallet and various other ways too

I’m not that much of an expert. I still Dey learn sha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Drsiyaiya(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2022
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

. I will say this is the best time to trade your cryptocurrency with me while it is on the rise so you can make good profit . Check my signature
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2022
Openheaven2019” how’s your school stuff going? Hope everything is alright!

Nice to sight you here !!

Bull trap or not. Trade with caution this period!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DieRich5, lafencer, 10kgod(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.