Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3389461 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (3686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kpartners:

No, it is not as risky as crypto because it is regulated
What makes crypto risky? I am still down on my stock but in profit on my crypto holding. I would say I prefer crypto to the stock.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kpartners: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Icecream4U:
What makes crypto risky? I am still down on my stock but in profit on my crypto holding. I would say I prefer crypto to the stock.

Yes because you can wake up one morning a millionaire,
But then, the reverse can also be the case

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Koleb: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
It hasn't started yet. Took 12kusd profit this morning @$0.0140

When SLP starts pumping you go know. By that time, people eye go soon clear because it will be tooooo late.
audio $12k

20 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kpartners:

Yes because you can wake up one morning a millionaire,
But then, the reverse can also be the case
Yes but what you do when you wake up one morning a millionaire, makes the difference.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OracleOfTheMost(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Koleb:
audio $12k

Nigerians and Amebo..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
dljbd1:
XRP, MATIC, and VOLT are making me smile today.
God bless BTC!
While others have calmed down, Volt Inu is still blazing hot oOo.
DYOR Ooo

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gabrokpara001(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kay005:
BTC, pls let's retest 33k... shocked

at this point i highly doubt if the 33k level ll be revisited, there is more chance of a slight pullback to the 38k level...i could be wrong tho as the crypto verse is very unpredictable.

in other news i am Architect contact me for you affordable building designs

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
jyz200:
Newbie learn before earning
Very very important
Talking from experience

Funny enough. Everyone in crypto must experience the disappointment themselves no matter how much warming is given. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Funny enough. Everyone in crypto must experience the disappointment themselves no matter how much warming is given. cheesy
Exactly experience teach best
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alphaNomega: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Icecream4U:
You see? This is why you need to buy bitcoin. It would save you from begging and you would be able to buy a truck load of Icecream.
that was an instruction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
“RUG”
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Anybody following the news or is TA and insha allah?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Well, BTC made up to the 45K area, running into a chaos zone at this point. One of Two things will happen here, uptrend may continue if BTC beats the chaos, or a downward if the chaos is too strong for BTC. What you should do? Well, I choose not to sell, cos I may lose doing so, if BTC beats the chaos. And if BTC doesn’t, it’s gon’ be a win win in the end as HODL is the best form of safety for them coins and tokens.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.- Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited.

If bulls slip at the present price 43K, then BTC going down 36K

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
The US government now have almost $6 Billion worth of crypto in their custody. They just arrested a couple that did the 2016 bitfinex hack and have recovered the private key to their wallet worth 90,000 BTC. Hmm grin

https://www.reuters.com/technology/us-arrests-couple-allegedly-laundering-45-bln-crypto-tied-bitfinex-hack-2022-02-08/

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Popson92:
Well done guys
I am new to crypto , and I want to ask for insights on which coin to begin in with.

I read online that BNB will be a good one now.
IN ALPHABET E comes before L but in crypto L comes before E.
L-earn before you E-arn

This thread is a great source. Also m y c r y p t o n g on telegram is also a good place to start with too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
nonut:
Whenever a greedy modafocker loses money in crypto, he comes here to yap about how crypto is ponzi scheme or gambling. No one cares about what your whiny little ass thinks. Ponzi or gambling, we're making money.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Nna nor talk this thing nau. undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blessedchild24(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
What wrong with ftm now, haba
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
cry
Hmmm

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suspect33(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Can I buy N1k worth of bnb from anyone here, I want to use to to swap coins on pancake
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Popson92: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
I have been following this trend since January and have read online too, YouTube sef too.

What about earning while learning too

I just want to practice what I have been reading and see ... To start small
QuinModah:
IN ALPHABET E comes before L but in crypto L comes before E.
L-earn before you E-arn

This thread is a great source. Also m y c r y p t o n g on telegram is also a good place to start with too

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
nonut:
Whenever a greedy modafocker loses money in crypt0, he comes here to yap about how crypto is ponzi scheme or gambling. No one cares about what your whiny little ass thinks. Ponzi or gambling, we're making money.

You dey follow dem tok?

The simple thing is to ask them what coyn they bought.... Na there you go hear different odd names....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Blessedchild24:
What wrong with ftm now, haba

lmaoo, wetin u want FTM do for dip?

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
SUPERPACK:
The US government now have almost $6 Billion worth of crypto in their custody. They just arrested a couple that did the 2016 bitfinex hack and have recovered the private key to their wallet worth 90,000 BTC. Hmm grin

https://www./technology/us-arrests-couple-allegedly-laundering-45-bln-crypto-tied-bitfinex-hack-2022-02-08/
give it to USA bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
jedisco:
You trade this market long enough and sometimes in dicey situations, you ask yourself what's the best way the market can leave majority offside?

With this current pump, it's obvious that very few number of folks waiting to buy the dip actually bought the lows. But then, bulls seems to have got too euphoric too soon.

So I ask, what if the coin starts a slow bleed from here or first pumps a bit to say 43-45 k to further convince folks that the bottom is in. That'd make people on the sidelines to either fomo or place bids at 40k hoping on a retest. A slow bleed from that level downwards will kill whatever conviction is left of bulls. While the few bears who are still on the sidelines will start calling the pump a bull trap/lower high and ask for sub-30k numbers.... If this bleed continues over the next weeks into the 30-33k range then whatever pump that happens after this will leave majority in disbelief... An illustration below

Mk una no mind me... I'm just playing the devils advocate.

Hmmmm. Boss!!!!

I had to go and look for this post to quote it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Update!
In a statement, Bitfinex said it would work with the DOJ to try and recover the seized bitcoin. If it does, it will repay investors in its UNUS SED LEO token, which was created to try and backstop a fiscal hole created after an unrelated payment processor used by Bitfinex was seized by authorities in three different countries.

“If Bitfinex receives a recovery of the stolen bitcoin, as described in the UNUS SED LEO token white paper, Bitfinex will, within 18 months of the date it receives that recovery, use an amount equal to 80% of the recovered net funds to repurchase and burn outstanding UNUS SED LEO tokens,” the company said. “These token repurchases can be accomplished in open market transactions or by acquiring UNUS SED LEO in over-the-counter trades, including directly trading bitcoin for UNUS SED LEO.”

The LEO token began pumping against the dollar on Bitfinex around 16:41 UTC, just after the news came out, climbing from $4.97 to over $7 within an hour.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trainee223: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Update!
In a statement, Bitfinex said it would work with the DOJ to try and recover the seized bitcoin. If it does, it will repay investors in its UNUS SED LEO token, which was created to try and backstop a fiscal hole created after an unrelated payment processor used by Bitfinex was seized by authorities in three different countries.

“If Bitfinex receives a recovery of the stolen bitcoin, as described in the UNUS SED LEO token white paper, Bitfinex will, within 18 months of the date it receives that recovery, use an amount equal to 80% of the recovered net funds to repurchase and burn outstanding UNUS SED LEO tokens,” the company said. “These token repurchases can be accomplished in open market transactions or by acquiring UNUS SED LEO in over-the-counter trades, including directly trading bitcoin for UNUS SED LEO.”

The LEO token began pumping against the dollar on Bitfinex around 16:41 UTC, just after the news came out, climbing from $4.97 to over $7 within an hour.

In crypto your ear must be on ground for any positive/negative news. You can only make it in crypto by reading and researching if you know you don't have enough

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Teaser4(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Welldone Satoshi

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
jedisco:

You dey follow dem tok?

The simple thing is to ask them what coyn they bought.... Na there you go hear different odd names....
I tire o! Someone will just wake up one day, register on Kucoin and the next minute, he's buying coins upandan. When his assets turns to shreds, he starts wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
jedisco:

Irrespective of when one buys, I absolutely believe that anyone who wants to be in crypt0 for the longhaul should have some of their portfolio allocated to eith or betece.

Crypt0 is still relatively a new and evolving asset class. Those two are the most battle tested and I believe the safer bets for the longterm

On a shorter time frame like 3 to 5 years, but still for a long term holder, which do you think will outperform, betece or eith?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Tyche:
Long everything grin grin

Again cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (3686) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BentizilL0, FlashDboy, rasaqdayo, Buddy0 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.