Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3371761 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 6:38am On Feb 10, 2022
What time pls

Ibime:

I would be waiting for CPI data due tomorrow to judge whether markets would expect a higher or more persistent rate hikes than expected. Market is expecting 7.3%. Any negative deviation could make tomorrow bloody but a positive deviation could bring a strong green. Our portfolio is in the hands of fate

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:03am On Feb 10, 2022
BTC dominance chart... simply put, the percentage total crypt0 market cap fue to bitc0in

The green candles are when betece bullies the market (either by a pump or dump), the red ones are when alyts come to play...

Been observing it for sometime... on the weekly, last weeks close wasn't bullish for betece and it's beginning to bleed this week. Makes me think alyts may get a relief.

Only issue is that on the macro level, it's close to the lowest it has ever been. Definitely, soon enough, it'd start to rip.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:04am On Feb 10, 2022
Good volume coming in on slp... these kind of volume can mark a low and change the tide. This is only on binaz though

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 09sixteen: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2022
boss.

jedisco:
Good volume coming in on slp... these kind of volume can mark a low and change the tide
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 09sixteen: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2022
Leemao

Ibime:

I would be waiting for CPI data due tomorrow to judge whether markets would expect a higher or more persistent rate hikes than expected. Market is expecting 7.3%. Any negative deviation could make tomorrow bloody but a positive deviation could bring a strong green. Our portfolio is in the hands of fate

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

On a shorter time frame like 3 to 5 years, but still for a long term holder, which do you think will outperform, betece or eith?

Over that time frame, can confidently point to any.

With the market cap of bitc0in and eith, they wouldn't have such intense rallies again.

The Layer 1 space is getting saturated and most of them are struggling to maintain huge market caps.

With smaller capped coins (those below 5b), you can get parabolic rallies from time yo time but these dissipate as the market cap increases.

Two projects I believe are fundamentally different and that should give them an edge are
Luna- mainly for how it implements it's synthetic coin offerings..
Meta coins- mainly more of hype now but if the metaverse trend grows over the coming years, these will begin to rally

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2022
I hold one... but I don't like the last monthly candle against betece.. very bearish..... might cut on a pump

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2022
09sixteen:

Boss pls what do you think of k3pr coin right now.

No idea... not a coin I follow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2022
Not a financial advise grin

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2022
NFA grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2022
ogawisdom:
Crypto na ur mate

Its going south again

Its unpredictable n very volatile but then dts why it's gives the biggest ROI in the world.

Some call it sure gambling cool for those with a winning strategy.

lol.....cheesy.

That is me cool .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2022
santos123:
I didn't get to my entry point and btc is already falling again. Truly,you need big capital to gain in crypto.

Very wrong sad .

Capital is the least thing you need in crypto
investment.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akpos4uall(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2022
solreb:

BAKE is at 0.75 and not 0.075. Should Not to be compared with SLP which lost over 800%

Mathematically wrong.
Ah! How the value of real life something go drop by more than 100%. At most na 99.99999...%

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2022
AbdLatif:
Come invest in Tron mining and make good profits daily
Contact 08165986309

Good go punish una mama for all this fraud
TRX CAN'T BE MINE !!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2022
If BTC ever get to 39K again you all should
be very happy undecided .

For those waiting for 30K-29K shebi nah for una
papa house he go come reach cheesy .

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 09sixteen: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2022
armadeo:

Lol. Na chinchini bar dey there now. Once profit start to roll in from other sides na bag I go carry for paper.

You dey vex o
You so much trust in this paper
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2022
StrafordSTONES:
Not a financial advise grin

grin grin
If it doesn't hit 45k,then it could drop to 44k before going to either 45k or 43k. grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2022
akpos4uall:

Mathematically wrong.
Ah! How the value of real life something go drop by more than 100%. At most na 99.99999...%
SLP mathematically was about 97.*%.
Imagine you bought at the top or about average, nothing has changed if you didnt DCA. I guess the guy was saying you need about 800% pump to get to the ATH.
The winners are those that bought at very bottom. Cos all the money for DCA, just went in at ATL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2022
cherryCola:

Dont worry about those waiting on 29k, if e no dump, some of the money go enter in some random pumping alt coin(SLP, shib) for quick pull in pull out. wink

This industry na sense on, no emotion. Na money we all come find.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2022
DaemoLee:

Na now u see SLP future! grin
I am not interested in its future. I hit my target, I dump its a*s and move unto d next one.

I no dey follow calls blindly o.

If I no see the formula or rationale, na Siddon look I go dey.

Now me sef fit put $10k for SLP grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2022
OffsahBoye:

When you set a sell order for eth @ 3k only for it to get 2970 and retrace close to your entry point
Or when you sell a large chunk @ 3k only for it to go to 4k

What will you call that? grin
Nobody is Happy in Crypto

Nobody got rekt by taking profits either.

With time and practice, you will know how best to take profits in batches and leave a moon bag.

Or Trailing Take Profit (TTP).

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2022
DaemoLee:

No shake bro. Currently carrying 47k+ SLP from DCA-DCA, I stopped buying at 0.0l00 and I am not bothered cos I know some day e go pump better and that life changing money would b made.

While BTC strifes through the ongoing chaos to break forth, BTC eyes $46K.
Honorable whale DaemoLee, this is an appeal from the SLP community: Abeg, abeg, na beg we beg. No dump o. No pull the rug grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2022
XaToXi:

I no dey follow calls blindly o.

If I no see the formula or rationale, na Siddon look I go dey.

Now me sef fit put $10k for SLP grin

Dont mind the novice gamblers. Some of us "whales" no dey make noise grin. We dont throw our millions in hopeful coins. We wait just like the predator waiting for its prey, wait for the call, Then dive. Bang! Eat and go take a nap until another prey lands. wink grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by temitayomie: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2022
carik:

You dey vex o
You so much trust in this paper

Lol... $paper dey print money monthly.

Just buy the dip and wait for a month or two. You go always cash out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2022
santos123:
I didn't get to my entry point and btc is already falling again. Truly,you need big capital to gain in crypto.

No! That mentality must be changed. It’s not about capital, first it’s about wisdom (we call it sense) It takes sense to make money, in the absence of sense if money jumps in your lap you’d lose it, but in the absence of money once there’s sense, you’d make money.
It’s not by capital, it’s by sense.

Be patient, it’s a ferry wheel. Though, 50% of the earth population are praying for BTC to dip to 0.01 so that we all start afresh. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

While BTC strifes through the ongoing chaos to break forth, BTC eyes $46K.
Honorable whale DaemoLee, this is an appeal from the SLP community: Abeg, abeg, na beg we beg. No dump o. No pull the rug grin grin grin

Whale keh cry Where dem bosses plenty for here. My bag na small compared to Mazinewmoney bag.

Its important people invest in gaming tokens. Likes of MBOX, GALA, SANDBOX, YGG, AXS, RadioCaca..... U will never regret it.
Funny how I dislike tokens with kinikan Finance cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2022
cherryCola:

Very wrong sad .

Capital is the least thing you need in crypto
investment.
imagine starting crypto during this dip,how will you average down? Some are just lucky.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2022
akpos4uall:

Mathematically wrong.
. You are right. It was my mistake. I bought SLP for 0.1763 and price is now 0.0336 which is a loss of
0.1427 which is about 81% loss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2022
cherryCola:

Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abeg make person answer me,,, i fit use moonpay buy crypto currently with the ban on cypto

please i need to know

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sheffybugatty, Ojimmu95, okwentency, TradingGod, SINisSIN(m), pafra(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.