Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3379024 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:23am On Feb 18, 2022
U dey miss something . Rmrk and metis dey deliver steady income always grin
DieRich5:
hmmmm, trader food cool make I go check am out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2022
All business is like that , someone must give way for u to chop . Its a vicious cycle .
yinkeys:

E dey take people money e say e dey take profit grin
Ponzi cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princejones(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2022
Enyinne:
Really
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Debbydelma(f): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Elsueno:
The potential of crypto is MASSIVE.....

If u want to bomb & chil with the big boys better invest wisely

Which coin can you recommend for a newbie aside the big boys coins like bitcoin, ethereum etc

DYOR woh grin grin Make u come say na Elsueno tell u to buy useless coin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Enyinne:

Why you think say I dey follow rmrk back to back.

Steady.

Which ex has metis. Not on beena or kuc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by omeiza49ja: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
@armadeo
Check gate exchange
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princejones(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
armadeo:

Steady.

, metis is on mexc

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
henrimoto:
@ Samakus... That $LUST token go get their 1st central exchange listing on feb. 22. The central exchange dey India but their HQ dey Estonia ( make nairaland bot no ban me, thats why i no mention the exchange name) . DYOR.
coynsbit is the name of the exchange. you can get the token ( $LUST ) on pan.cake. swap. DYOR.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gate.io
armadeo:

Steady.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wane01(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Enyinne:

I wish binance would list and trade metis.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lame12: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
What is binance/Satoshi mining reward?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Buy virtual lands on the metaverse with Metacity

Metacity is the name of our project, a virtual fantasy land that gathers all the exciting emerging projects in the blockchain industry. The MetaCity ecosystem is compatible with the existence of a variety of projects. Users can expand ContentFi, GameFi, and SocialFi here, share their dreams in the metaverse, realize their dreams, and gain profits.

Discord: https://discord./6VzJHWbcR6

Token sale : https://app.tokau.io/#/MetaCityMap/18a2fbb4-225f-4132-872c-e10ad0b8b705

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Safari29: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
WhrightJr:
Buy virtual lands on the metaverse with Metacity

Metacity is the name of our project, a virtual fantasy land that gathers all the exciting emerging projects in the blockchain industry. The MetaCity ecosystem is compatible with the existence of a variety of projects. Users can expand ContentFi, GameFi, and SocialFi here, share their dreams in the metaverse, realize their dreams, and gain profits.

Discord: https://discord./6VzJHWbcR6

Token sale : https://app.tokau.io/#/MetaCityMap/18a2fbb4-225f-4132-872c-e10ad0b8b705

if i buy the land now, how will i sleep inside of it?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Safari29:

if i buy the land now, how will i sleep inside of it?
Jokes aside brother
You can actually resale with higher value
Someone bought a land for 3.6Bnb and sold for 7Bnb this week
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Safari29: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
WhrightJr:

Jokes aside brother
You can actually resale with higher value
Someone bought a land for 3.6Bnb and sold for 7Bnb this week

what's the time durations?
can you show me how? i have 5 bnb
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ramonchang(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hi guys,
So i finished a futures trading bot for binanc. (chartless dot co). it scans the market and tries to take advantage of the market every now and then.

Tracking the weekly performance on this thread (2 weeks down already)...

nairaland dot com/ 6981413/ chartless#110133258

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
See silence.

I'm in shock too.

Slp cut my ticket today.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Izza blood something cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chizzybabe26(f): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
This blood bath is the worst so far, hope we recover soon as I have lost almost half of my portfolio though on solid projects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trainee223: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Blood everywhere, ready for the green tomorrow. This one na squid game btcee the play with us now oooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
chizzybabe26:
This blood bath is the worst so far, hope we recover soon as I have lost almost half of my portfolio though on solid projects.

Which blood bath?

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Safari29:

Okay brother you can easily access the site on your trust wallet dApps through my link, and connect your wallet
You can choose and region you want to buy, its a kind of an NFT on Smart chain, u can develop your virtual land and HOLD or sale off at higher value
There are many rewards airdrops to claim after
I wish I can explain more here
I will drop the link on my next quote
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Safari29:

Boss Here is my referral link which you can access and explore MetaCity

https://app.tokau.io/#/MetaCityMap/18a2fbb4-225f-4132-872c-e10ad0b8b705
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Safari29:

The minimum for a basic land is about 1.30bnb
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ezegold4we: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
EverEarn is another Shiba Inu, it's even better than Shiba Inu, This is the Best MeMe Coin in Crypto market, EverEarn is trending number one on poocoin, if you missed Shiba Inu, don't Miss EverEarn

Join Their Telegram group or view on YouTube and hear what notable and respected YouTubers are saying about this Coin,

This Coin took-off from $700,000 market-cap pre-sale 22days ago to $16 million marketcap as at The Time of posting This message,This is a billion dollars market cap, don't sleep on This.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
In this market, no matter how you try to dodge dip it must surely catch you undecidedwhen you think it's over, the worst will happen undecidedThis is not what I bargained for angry

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 2:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Luckyss:
In this market, no matter how you try to dodge dip it must surely catch you undecidedwhen you think it's over, the worst will happen undecidedThis is not what I bargained for angry

No dip yet.everything is still on support.even ftm that broke support is back same with harmony one.the best thing to do is to stay sideline dey look chart from windows coz this manipulators don't allow it to go down or up.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2022
I laugh when I see some people shouting "crash" when ever BTC wicks down a little I guess those ones have not experienced a real Crypto crash. The day BTC will decide to crash eeh, by crash I mean like -17% drop. By the time you survive that one, you won't be calling these small pull backs a crash.. The truth is that the longer you are in this game, the less you care about price actions regardless your net worth.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2022
R2bees2:
I laugh when I see some people shouting "crash" when ever BTC wicks down a little I guess those ones have not experienced a real Crypto crash. The day BTC will decide to crash eeh, by crash I mean like -17% drop. By the time you survive that one, you won't be calling these small pull backs a crash.. The truth is that the longer you are in this game, the less you care about price actions regardless your net worth.
Which other crash are you talking about we are already in -40% crash for over 4 months now undecideddon't forget last month was -60% crash undecided

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Connect wallet kee grin run ooo
Safari29:

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2022
R2bees2:
btc was 69k. It's 40k today... How many percent drop is that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Wonder1844(m), 08dominic, Pk01(m), Tohmey(m), SoftHeart(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.