Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3329162 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (3660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
mattyboy007:

I have transferred the NGN to my spot wallet..
N I want to buy BNB but can't seems to fyn d pair BNB/NGN.
Wat do I do?

Then buy busd or usdt, so you can buy bnb/busd or bnb/usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HoluGraze: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sailor1:
I'd quickly drop a fairly long one on bnb cos it seems some folks got me wrong and some have also asked me my thoughts..

Yesterday, I said that I noted how bnb held the 120 level well thru the dump. I lookout for such PA during a dump.  Then it was at 135 and I said I'm only interested in it at 2 levels... Either on a retest of the 120level or on a claim and flip of 150. I was not ready to buy between those two as I did not know how long that range will last.
Obviously, it broke out and flipped 150 but I didn't get in cos I thought it'd cool off a while.

I advised some to hold on for a while when it first got to 175 and printed a bearish 15min candle. Obviously, it retraced to 160 before continuing up. If they had waited few minutes, they'd have got a better entry.

After the move from 50-150, it's broken out again.. measuring from the last, this move should easily bring it to somewhere around 250... Usually, such pumps happen in 2 phases. Also, with such pumps, it's difficult to time the top.

Generally, bnb is not a coyn I dont currently trade cos I've found it too wicky...

Now to my thoughts.... It's interesting that most people with FOMO didn't buy bnb when it was bouncing at last 120 last week.  Before I buy any alts, I look at the potential upside left...

In this bullrun, we'd continue to have similar pumps... And interestingly, folks will always come out to FOMO into each pump and say they want to hold for the long term. Let me ask, how many people are still think buying doge for the long term is a good idea?

Of course, for the duration of it's pump we'd have lots of comments on it. After that folks will move to the next pump... Most people chasing pumps will end up buying tops..then betece corrects and clears them out.

In a bull market, the market will cover most mistakes...but the fact is, until we learn to be patient and train our mind to buy support and not pumps, that person will likely lose lots in the long-term.

I'm here for the money not to hold stuff... Trust me, if you've not traded this market for at least a year and observed bear turns then it's advisable to take good profits on the way up. If you're looking for long term, it's much better to stick with eith or betece...

Finally, for those saying bnb will overtake eith and estimating 1000 and also the new long-term bnb hodlers look at the monthly chart below. How many bought during stage 1? How many of you noticed when bnb flipped its previous ATH at 40 and got in? If you knew it would overtake eith, why didn't you buy it when it was below 40 all this while....

The more I study this thread, the more I see why a large majority of folks will lose money trading...

Boss no that we all doubting you but jjc still dey body.
All your analysis dey follow
We always want our money to be growing thats why we keep jumping like Olosh.o just like Ojemedad said. 4 example d day we experience dip in almost all coyns no one look for signal. But I think that should have been d best day to buy more instead we were busy selling and holdl. I have learnt alot. And I believe there is still more to learn.
Please don't relent in your analysis even though someone antagonise you keep mentoring us.
Your likes and Openheaven2019, and that boss were dey show plenty potfolio etc are blessing to us all.
Thanks
Abeg I need ur view on this
Can I enter ks.m maybe when there is a dip and which entry point are you suggesting. I can hodl for long and I can also be taking profit as it goes.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
mattyboy007:

I have transferred the NGN to my spot wallet..
N I want to buy BNB but can't seems to fyn d pair BNB/NGN.
Wat do I do?
Pair usdt with ngn, then buy BNB with usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Any dream. Any idea. Any purpose you have in life. It will most likely be laughed at by others. No believe in it. No understanding. Ignore the surroundings. Ignore the noise. Go after your dream.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
haymekus:

Then buy busd or usdt, so you can buy bnb/busd or bnb/usdt
Tanxs boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Anowax:
Pair usdt with ngn, then buy BNB with usdt
Tanx sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
CRYPTO STOCKS STILL HOT - Adding more $LGHL - This one is my favorite now.

They will be mining $BTC and $ETH which both are sitting at all time highs.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
The dogecoin market has a pack leader.

Records show that a person, or entity, owns about 28% of all of the cryptocurrency in circulation—a stake worth about $2.1 billion at current prices. The holder’s identity isn’t known, which is common in the opaque world of digital currencies.

It is hard to tell what to make of this giant position in what has long been a small and niche corner of the cryptocurrency world.

Dogecoin was created in 2013 as a satirical homage to bitcoin. Its developers were riffing off the meme of a Shiba Inu dog with bad spelling habits. It wasn’t designed to be used as a form of payment, or as anything except a joke. At the start of 2021, a dogecoin was worth about half a cent, even as bitcoin prices had surged to nearly $30,000.

Things have changed this year. Dogecoin surged in popularity after business and pop-culture icons including Tesla’s Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk, rapper Soulja Boy and “Malcolm in the Middle” star Frankie Muniz began promoting it online. It isn’t clear what caught their attention.

Dogecoin’s price has climbed over 900% this year to 5 cents apiece, according to CoinDesk. That makes the market worth about $6.9 billion, and puts its largest owner’s holdings at roughly $2.1 billion. Like bitcoin, dogecoin is created by a process known as mining: people solve complex mathematical puzzles using computers to unlock new coins.

Reported by WSJ
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hello house I don't know if any if us is following XVS. What is making the coin run. I have traded it a couple of times since it was 8. I bailed out at 66 thiß morning only to find out that the monster had taken off to 87. I am in again at the dip. I have decied I will hold on to it, praying it will behave like AAVE and run to $500+

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Okoeshin: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Is it advisable to buy Dogecoin now ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
HoluGraze:

Boss no that we all doubting you but jjc still dey body.
All your analysis dey follow
We always want our money to be growing thats why we keep jumping like Olosh.o just like Ojemedad said. 4 example d day we experience dip in almost all coyns no one look for signal. But I think that should have been d best day to buy more instead we were busy selling and holdl. I have learnt alot. And I believe there is still more to learn.
Please don't relent in your analysis even though someone antagonise you keep mentoring us.
Your likes and Openheaven2019, and that boss were dey show plenty potfolio etc are blessing to us all.
Thanks
Abeg I need ur view on this
Can I enter ks.m maybe when there is a dip and which entry point are you suggesting. I can hodl for long and I can also be taking profit as it goes.
I seem to be the only one not understanding this "taking profits" phrase being used here. Or is it the same as normal trading which is buying low and selling high whilst expecting it to go low again before buying again? If that's the case then I don't see how hodl and taking profits will be in the same sentence.

Sorry I am asking though cos the phrase still confuses me till date... Let's take for instance:

I bought 1 BnB @50k NGN and after a week, it's worth 80k NGN... How do you "take profit" in this scenario? Cos if you take away the added 30k NGN from that coin, what's now left for you isn't 1 BnB but a fraction of it.

Unless you're saying you are selling and hoping for it to dip so you can buy again... Then if that's the case, then you're not a hodler but an HTF trader.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
mattyboy007:

Tanxs boss
cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
niqqaclaimz:
Yooohh....i've been asking....What's happening on luno?
same question I wanted to ask, their prices are high.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niphmmy(f): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Anowax:
I seem to be the only one not understanding this "taking profits" phrase being used here. Or is it the same as normal trading which is buying low and selling high whilst expecting it to go low again before buying again? If that's the case then I don't see how hodl and taking profits will be in the same sentence.

Sorry I am asking though cos the phrase still confuses me till date... Let's take for instance:

I bought 1 BnB @50k NGN and after a week, it's worth 80k NGN... How do you "take profit" in this scenario? Cos if you take away the added 30k NGN from that coin, what's now left for you isn't 1 BnB but a fraction of it.

Unless you're saying you are selling and hoping for it to dip so you can buy again... Then if that's the case, then you're not a hodler but an HTF trader.

Please,our bosses should answer this for us o.

I'm always confused too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dollynnn(f): 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
After depositing through P2P ,how do I buy ethereum and other coins?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
This ksm coi.n seem to be a pump and dump co.in. Since I bought it today its been dipping angry if person later sell now it will start appreciating
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Churchill6767: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
clems88:
This ksm coi.n seem to be a pump and dump co.in. Since I bought it today its been dipping angry if person later sell now it will start appreciating

You bought yesterday and you're already complaining today..na wa o..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dollynnn(f): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
dollynnn:
I need help,please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Santos07: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
dollynnn:
go wallet on binance click transfer, then transfer from p2p Wallet to your spot wallet.
Hope it helps

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dollynnn(f): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Santos07:
go wallet on binance click transfer, then transfer from p2p Wallet to your spot wallet.
Hope it helps
Thanks!
I guess I will have to click on BTC to select the coin I want ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tamel:
Mehn XLM and ONT have to be the most frustrating coin in the universe . undecided grin

I dey tell you. When most alts are seeing double digit up, the two are still stagnant or even minus %. Very terrible.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Santos07: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
dollynnn:

Thanks!
I guess I will have to click on BTC to select the coin I want ?
yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sailor1:
I'd quickly drop a fairly long one on bnb cos it seems some folks got me wrong and some have also asked me my thoughts..

Yesterday, I said that I noted how bnb held the 120 level well thru the dump. I lookout for such PA during a dump.  Then it was at 135 and I said I'm only interested in it at 2 levels... Either on a retest of the 120level or on a claim and flip of 150. I was not ready to buy between those two as I did not know how long that range will last.
Obviously, it broke out and flipped 150 but I didn't get in cos I thought it'd cool off a while.

I advised some to hold on for a while when it first got to 175 and printed a bearish 15min candle. Obviously, it retraced to 160 before continuing up. If they had waited few minutes, they'd have got a better entry.

After the move from 50-150, it's broken out again.. measuring from the last, this move should easily bring it to somewhere around 250... Usually, such pumps happen in 2 phases. Also, with such pumps, it's difficult to time the top.

Generally, bnb is not a coyn I dont currently trade cos I've found it too wicky...

Now to my thoughts.... It's interesting that most people with FOMO didn't buy bnb when it was bouncing at last 120 last week.  Before I buy any alts, I look at the potential upside left...

In this bullrun, we'd continue to have similar pumps... And interestingly, folks will always come out to FOMO into each pump and say they want to hold for the long term. Let me ask, how many people are still think buying doge for the long term is a good idea?

Of course, for the duration of it's pump we'd have lots of comments on it. After that folks will move to the next pump... Most people chasing pumps will end up buying tops..then betece corrects and clears them out.

In a bull market, the market will cover most mistakes...but the fact is, until we learn to be patient and train our mind to buy support and not pumps, that person will likely lose lots in the long-term.

I'm here for the money not to hold stuff... Trust me, if you've not traded this market for at least a year and observed bear turns then it's advisable to take good profits on the way up. If you're looking for long term, it's much better to stick with eith or betece...

Finally, for those saying bnb will overtake eith and estimating 1000 and also the new long-term bnb hodlers look at the monthly chart below. How many bought during stage 1? How many of you noticed when bnb flipped its previous ATH at 40 and got in? If you knew it would overtake eith, why didn't you buy it when it was below 40 all this while....

The more I study this thread, the more I see why a large majority of folks will lose money trading...

The technical sage of cry.ptocurrency. I hail you.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
solreb:
Hello house I don't know if any if us is following XVS. What is making the coin run. I have traded it a couple of times since it was 8. I bailed out at 66 thiß morning only to find out that the monster had taken off to 87. I am in again at the dip. I have decied I will hold on to it, praying it will behave like AAVE and run to $500+

Check out SXP too, it's from the same team currently at 2.7 or so....they say it's gonna perform as well or even better than the XVS...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Olamyyde(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Imagine some people saying bnb will surpass btc and eth. I just dey smh for una.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Olamyyde(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nano has been doing the Lord's work for almost 2 months now. Extremely underrated and useful coin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
beware of this in P2P trading:

Reversible payment

Another common scam is the reversible payment. In such cases, a buyer first transfers the money to your bank account to make you release the crypto. Within 72 hours, the buyer calls the bank and tells them that he has not made the purchase, so the bank will cancel the payment, causing you a loss in crypto.

An easy way to protect yourself against reversible payment is to ask the buyer to send you a photo of the transfer record as proof of his or her purchase before releasing crypto. The user cannot claim that he or she did not make the payment

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Keinding: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tyche:

Lmao

This tornado resemble man di.k abi na my eye de picture something else..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by japro: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
niqqaclaimz:
Yooohh....i've been asking....What's happening on luno?

I feel shading things are going on there.

After c...b..n b..a.n. I lost interest in them. In fact the ban opened my eyes to some shading things and limitations.

I am not doing b.usiness with any of them again...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
mike8804:
beware of this in P2P trading:

Reversible payment

Another common scam is the reversible payment. In such cases, a buyer first transfers the money to your bank account to make you release the crypto. Within 72 hours, the buyer calls the bank and tells them that he has not made the purchase, so the bank will cancel the payment, causing you a loss in crypto.

An easy way to protect yourself against reversible payment is to ask the buyer to send you a photo of the transfer record as proof of his or her purchase before releasing crypto. The user cannot claim that he or she did not make the payment

I doubt if bank can withdraw money from ur acct without consulting you first AL bcox a customer made a complain that he didn't transfer anytin... If it was easy like that, most people defrauded should have gotten their money instantly the moment they go to bank and complain but it is not done like that

Anyway thanks...

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunny4lif(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Make ETH break this 2K problem now
ETH abeg break am

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (3660) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: SaintUlot and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.