Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285829 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
osic:
Guys, should I sell my FTM or hodl??
Hold. I have not seen any indication of FTM sell off as the coin follows the market trend. It pulled back from the low of 1.3 to above 1.45 as soon as BTC started rising.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
akigbemaru:

Thank you bro for your response! What form of identification does the Binance require from Nigeria? Like Passport or other form of identification. Plus how do you guys buy crypto from Nigeria? Do I have to pay with my Nigerian bank card or other forms of payments? I want to a new crypto trading that I will be operating solely from Nigeria through VPN and Binance global.
Passport, utility bill. You fund your account via p2p platform of Binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kealmin:
this market is becoming terrible here is a challenge for the month of march turn $50 to $5000 honestly this is d new goal and target I'm setting for myself this month if u are interested and in support hit the like button and let's work together to analyse the market daily
I believe in you brother
I'll join you next month challenge

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin grin grin
Bosville:
if e dey possible...abeg fill me in

Crypto is after my life
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
WHERE PEOPLE ARE PUTTING MONEY VOL.2
This year alone, EUR (and GBP) has lost about 10% of its value against the United States Dollar (USD). The USD is again showing its strength against other currencies, which is ironic because most US investors call hyperinflation, which is why many US investors are taking their money out and investing in physical assets like Real estate, farmland, and commodities.

EUR would have been the best having in terms of fiat protection, but Russia used to be the largest buyer of EUR via crude oil. The Chinese were paying Russia in EUR before the whole sanction, and I don’t know if they will continue paying in EUR.
You might think your money is not big enough for you to worry about what is going on across the globe, I don’t know if you have noticed, but the cost of food has been going up astronomically, and that calls for concern.

INVEST IN ACTIVE FARMLAND
I wouldn’t advise anyone to buy land in Nigeria, especially with our weak Judiciary system where your land can be snatched. Still, if you are looking to create leverage for yourself, farmland is the best bet. Also, no matter the level of inflation, people will continue eating even at death.

PHYSICAL GOLD
Physical gold is much more valuable than virtual gold, and it is usually traded at a premium. Gold is also less volatile compared to other asset classes. Russia recently announced it would start building its gold reserve from this year, and there is currently no more physical gold for sale in the whole of Russia. The Chinese have also been upping their gold reserve for the past three years.

BITCOIN
buy the fvcking dip
ETH
buy the fvcking dip
METALS
I have also seen a lot of investors shouting metals for the past few weeks, I don’t really know much about the industry, but it might be worth taking a look.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akigbemaru: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
solreb:

Passport, utility bill. You fund your account via p2p platform of Binance.
Thanks for your response. How do I fund that p2p account? I can use funds in my Nigerian's bank cards to make payments. After all I am not a citizen and if I have huge money in my crypto account predictably from Binance, I will not even want to become a citizen anyway. I want to have two different crypto trading phones, one for US and the other will be for Nigeria where I use VPN. You cannot STAKE or SWAP coins without owing a huge tax debt in USA.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oziens: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
I could not agreed less.
Well done.

OlympiadTutor:

Here's an example of a video tutorial teaching the famous "Moving Average Crossover" Trading Strategy.

666k views with thousands of people in the comments giving positive feedbacks.
However, everything in this video in almost a lie and this particular strategy has about 70% failure rate and if you decide to trade based on the information provided here. You will never make money in the market.

(Video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYhjhTfOmkY )

You don't even need to be a guru to know that everything discussed in that video is a lie. All you need is an understanding of what moving averages are. I can explain why everything in the video is false if you are interested though.

Fact is that there are millions of other similar videos on YouTube teaching techniques that either do not work at all or they do but have a very high failure rate for it to guarantee success.
Books are the best, Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Edwards and Magee is a book I suggest you read in depth.
It is quite old but that is what most business schools recommends even till today.

However you cannot make money trading the patterns discussed in that book alone. But when you complete that book I give you access to a free trading course created by a professional trader that has worked firms and managed portfolios for Mutual Funds.
Why can't I recommend the course for you now? Because it is slightly advanced and you need foundation to handle the technicalities in that course.

Anybody telling you to "buy my course" and become a professional trader, 90% of time that trading course you are going to buy won't do you any good.
Only you can really train yourself to navigate this market.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atom080: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
atom080:
Hello bosses in the house.
pls what is your investment advice to me.i'm a student.
i have #20k and i want to invest it. long term investment of 6months to 2years.
i'm new to crypto.
pls what are the best coins you would recommend me to buy considering my low capital.
what cheap coins are likely to appreciate in the next few years.
pls, i need your advice so dat i wont lose all the money buying worthless coin on my own.
??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

Here's an example of a video tutorial teaching the famous "Moving Average Crossover" Trading Strategy.

However, everything in this video in almost a lie and this particular strategy has about 70% failure rate and if you decide to trade based on the information provided here. You will never make money in the market.

(Video link:

You don't even need to be a guru to know that everything discussed in that video is a lie. All you need is an understanding of what moving averages are. I can explain why everything in the video is false if you are interested though.

Fact is that there are millions of other similar videos on YouTube teaching techniques that either do not work at all or they do but have a very high failure rate for it to guarantee success.
Books are the best, Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Edwards and Magee is a book I suggest you read in depth.
It is quite old but that is what most business schools recommends even till today.

However you cannot make money trading the patterns discussed in that book alone. But when you complete that book I give you access to a free trading course created by a professional trader that has worked firms and managed portfolios for Mutual Funds.
Why can't I recommend the course for you now? Because it is slightly advanced and you need foundation to handle the technicalities in that course.

Anybody telling you to "buy my course" and become a professional trader, 90% of time that trading course you are going to buy won't do you any good.

I once use that Guy strategy and it was working like
mad shocked .

Please don't condemn orders people things to sell yours cheesy.

Thanks for your time.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BeastOfNoTribe: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
join this Twitter space if you can;

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1BdxYwgelazGX/peek

loads of info shared
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kealmin:
this market is becoming terrible here is a challenge for the month of march turn $50 to $5000 honestly this is d new goal and target I'm setting for myself this month if u are interested and in support hit the like button and let's work together to analyse the market daily
Let's work my brother
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
cmoney22222:
I need to challenge myself too. 2000$ daily. Starting from April. So help me God
Make Una dy show us way oh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
cherryCola:

mad shocked .

Thanks for your time.
Don't mind the hustler. He think 600k+ views na moimoi. Make he upload video make we see if he go get upto 2k views.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

What is your threshold for pain?

It may get really painful to your soul if you keep holding...but then you MAY be rewarded.

grin grin grin
God help me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
I made a purchase on binance p2p for #20000 but the amount i received is equivalent to #15000 does anyone know why this is so?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

(Video link:

Thanks. Will try getting the book ASAP
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
osic:

I get bag for FTM o, bought at $3

Omo! If Na me wear your shoe, I do look for a way to cut my losses and live to fight another day. Maybe it's too late now, maybe not.

One thing with crypto though, there will always be a thousand and one opportunities to right your wrongs. Just be patient and keep your heads up

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fortz007: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
GabsonFX:
Btc still crashing as analyzed.

Has crashed 210pips since I sold it.

Hey boss, i greet u! Pls i sent you a Dm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Plenty things dey happen inside my PF. The flogging no b here.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princejones(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jameselias:
I made a purchase on binance p2p for #20000 but the amount i received is equivalent to #15000 does anyone know why this is so?
The amount is still 20k when you revert it back to usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nawa o! Even to buy and sell back to USDT dey fear me now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin grin grin
Daemo111:
Plenty things dey happen inside my PF. The flogging no b here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
I dey hear metis since all dis days, I dey look d other way... Abeg someone should suggest a good entry for metis... maybe just maybe metis fit help my career.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Walahi this kinda market Na serious shake out . I don kuku commot myself for crypto matter before it send me to village . This market is not for the faint hearted . See movement upandan grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
cherryCola:

mad shocked .

Thanks for your time.
I am not condemning anybody and I am not selling anything. I was only stating a fact.
Do some Backtesting in this strategy and confirm what I'm saying.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
atom080:

??

Go to cointiger exchange, buy Banana finance coin and rest.

Total supply: 344
Current price : below $100

NFA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
https://terragold.finance/register?ref=ZJiKx5F

Smart Contract:
0x8c88Fc85cA721E36ee66A89db9e8f506EB77E35B

Rush and register. They were giving 1k of the airdrop, now it has reduced to 200.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

I am not condemning anybody and I am not selling anything. I was only stating a fact.
Do some Backtesting in this strategy and confirm what I'm saying.
Rest.

There is no infallible method anywhere.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

(Video link:

lol once you see all those accounts on YouTube with dramatic thumbnails, no need to click

Same format everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Anyways when will bt.c hit 100k, eth 20k and xrp $200

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.