Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3304256 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) ... (3647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2022
XaToXi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziy-9yYTrbc

If I wasn't sure of this one, I wouldn't share it.

I've been using it since January and it's working perfectly for me.

What I like most about this one is that you can pick signals from trading view and indicators to open trades. And they have a free plan.

Its certainly not for everyone but I'm sure they will be more popular and in vogue by this time next year.

This was the same skepticism some of us received when we were talking about futures and shorting.

The same people that said we would get rekt now want to learn futures. grin

Hmmm sad .

Let me reserve my comment,and comment my reserve on this one lipsrsealed .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2022
DONT JOKE WITH THIS! Rush, IPC bot that was $99 is currently FREE, this may end any moment from now. Not only that, trading is with any amount. We are raising a formidable team and we help our members, join the group first to confirm: https:///IHivVqWZCmzCvXNaHsVbRy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wapgod(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2022
R2bees2:
You want to start investing in Crypto and you chose LTC?.. Wait don't invest yet, get crypto knowledge first. When you are done learning you wouldn't look the way of that shiity LTC. Back to your question, you can't use 9ja card on any crypto website for now due to our country's policy on crypto.. Sign up on Roqqu and start using P2P to buy and sell, then gradually you move to Binance and get exposed to real crypto world. You'd look back to this question and laugh at yourself.. People are making Xss and you are here talking about LTC, not even ETH or BNB.
Okay Thanks.
I have invested in crypto some few years back when LTC was popular, so it is one of the few cryptocurrencies that I understand and know well.
Why do you hate LTC?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2022
cherryCola:

Hmmm sad .

Let me reserve my comment,and comment my reserve on this one lipsrsealed .

You can even write your own custom signals on TV and hook them into the bot.

It also supports copy trading.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2022
DieRich5:
This jasmy coin just Dy move low key since a week now

Until the competition Binance is running on it stops.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2022
XaToXi:

Until the competition Binance is running on it stops.
competition undecided okay
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2022
cherryCola:

Is like your father as ....One thing one thing..

Why so much insolence to every and anybody.. and the English is not often correct...
Is this because you're faceless, if so, have you by chance seen any of our faces undecided

Since you joined this thread a few days ago, you display the character of a simple thug, no caution...
Frankly, this is ridiculous because one would think that you would realize by now that no one has stooped to your level, yet you keep going about cursing at peoples fathers and mothers and TRYING to create a discord amongst.. great minds...

This is amazing cause even though I have been on Nairaland for over a decade, I am yet to see some people even curse.
[s] Yet, their contributions have been of great value to us here [/s].... why am I even saying this part ...

Why must you be remembered as a miscreant here, Is this all, If so, in this competitive world that we've found ourselves... of what value is this...
How is this an achievement?

I know one thing for sure, it doesn't have to be millions you have to make from this thread, If you learn only manner of speech and approach too, there is nothing wrong with that, It is an achievement, it is greater than any money, and it is also free here.
Yes! the respect here is free, absolutely! nor be heaven and newmoni them dey poke since for here, did you hear any curse?

Given that respect must be earned and not taken, who on earth lights-up a place or gains recognitions and accolades by being extremely ....despicable, where and how far can such a person go with it?

20 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2022
DieRich5:
competition undecided okay

After which waves should pump some more.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrmacc: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Everywhere dey green ... embarassed embarassed$paper dey red

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2022
XaToXi:

After which waves should pump some more.

Has waves competition started?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Something very positive just changed on SLP.
Actually it happened on the 16th.

If you were waiting for 0.014 or 0.00873, I think you should buy some quantity now...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wapgod:
Abeg who can point me to what website I can buy litecoin using a naira debit card at a good LTC market rate and low or no fees without KYC verification or signing up on the website/app?
Your village
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Easy5265: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
dayo229:

And you are doing this because of a measly $10 weekly. With your guarantee 15% target na $10 be your problem undecided

Anyone that takes this clown serious is a f**l.
You are so daft to understand the concept of multiple streams of income and playing ostrich pretending not to know the economic condition of most Nigerians. I intend for my service to be affordable, you can go on burying your head in the sand. All of these claims to be wiser than a serpent gets deactivated when it comes to choosing leaders. Stupid.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wapgod:

Okay Thanks.
I have invested in crypto some few years back when LTC was popular, so it is one of the few cryptocurrencies that I understand and know well.
Why do you hate LTC?
Last few years will never be the same with what is happening now. i don't hate LTC.. I'm all about gains in this space. LTC will give highest 2X when the bull is back or by year end, but why go for 2x when I can make 10X with another project. The trick is to invest in undervalued project currently offering something in crypto space. Projects like $Near, $Dusk $Rose $Metis are low risk high rewards and they give gains more than the likes of ETH, LTC,BNB, VET which are Low risk Low reward. $NEAR is taking 3rd spot coin ranking sooner than you think Remember this. Probably by mid 2024 sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Easy5265: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
I don't promise quick money, just compounding profits with efficient risk management. On my bad days I have win rate of 40%.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Do you mean this has the ability to copy trade? I think I need this . Pls explain how it works more . Thanks
XaToXi:

You can even write your own custom signals on TV and hook them into the bot.

It also supports copy trading.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Has waves competition started?

Yes, 17th to 24th
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
cmoney22222:
Do you mean this has the ability to copy trade? I think I need this . Pls explain how it works more . Thanks

If someone creates a trading strategy / template, anyone can replicate it on their end by importing it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thanks boss
XaToXi:

If someone creates a trading strategy / template, anyone can replicate it on their end by importing it.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Chikacha:

[s]
Why so much insolence to every and anybody.. and the English is not often correct...
Is this because you're faceless, if so, have you by chance seen any of our faces undecided

Since you joined this thread a few days ago, you display the character of a simple thug, no caution...
Frankly, this is ridiculous because one would think that you would realize by now that no one has stooped to your level, yet you keep going about cursing at peoples fathers and mothers and TRYING to create a discord amongst.. great minds...

This is amazing cause even though I have been on Nairaland for over a decade, I am yet to see some people even curse.
Yet, their contributions have been of great value to us here .... why am I even saying this part ...

Why must you be remembered as a miscreant here, Is this all, If so, in this competitive world that we've found ourselves... of what value is this...
How is this an achievement?

I know one thing for sure, it doesn't have to be millions you have to make from this thread, If you learn only manner of speech and approach too, there is nothing wrong with that, It is an achievement, it is greater than any money, and it is also free here.
Yes! the respect here is free, absolutely! nor be heaven and newmoni them dey poke since for here, did you hear any curse?

Given that respect must be earned and not taken, who on earth lights-up a place or gains recognitions and accolades by being extremely ....despicable, where and how far can such a person go with it? [/s]

I hate long notes ever since I was in secondary school angry .

But what ever you wrote up there, keep it up cool.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Your village
grin cheesy grin .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Your village
grin cheesy grin .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
XaToXi:

Yes, 17th to 24th
Okay, thanks.

How can I know the next competition?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Okay, thanks.

It's usually on the homepage

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Okay, thanks.

I will advise you to stay away from that sh*t (competition)

because thousands will loose money and ten will win, tiny piece
of cake from the thousands that loose money will
be given to the ten people that won and the exchanger
will pocket the rest cry .

Hope you get my point.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
cherryCola:

I will advise you to stay away from that sh*t (competition)

because thousands will loose money and ten will win, tiny piece
of cake from the thousands that loose money will
be given to the ten people that won and the exchanger
will pocket the rest cry .

Hope you get my point.

I just want to hold the coins used for the competition
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thread is coming back alive....

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Moses247:
See guys Crypt0 is not running. Take Ur time off the market and learn before u go back if not even if u carry 10m com trade u go still do the same mistake. Talking frm personal experience. Money is not the major thing u need to succeed in crypt0. U need the knowledge even more. I left trading last year December..... right Now na learning phase I De till April ending or may. I don Lose money tire, over 6,000k$ in less than one Year. Haba this money Wey we Lose Anyhow e no easy to recover am o...I don ready to learn now � u can do the same. The market is not running.

IMO, if trading large sums, then one should have a good chunk in betece or eith. Every alyt season always starts with those two.... if those two have not shown the way, most other things are noise

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pafra(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
tamas99:

It was someone close to you who did it

Kindly explain further
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
If you are any trade endeavour to use your SL. I think the number of shorts being made is on the rise.

You gerrit.......

You can always buy lower

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
So.....you can see that people are flipping already.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) ... (3647) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Shydon(m), Deppysit(m), BleedGraphix, MamaFutures(f), ojonugway(m), psalm68(m), Kingcr477(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.