Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3305790 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (3647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
santos123:
Is rmrk related to moonriver(movr)?@jedisco
Yes

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
xynerise:
Omo, peace of mind dey Stablecoin sha grin
cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Like this now I wan start mining

Who will show me road??
are you a geologist
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
mommytas

hope you are following metaking, the withdrawal na march 24 grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Has anyone used the simplex platform to purchase any crypto coins before?

Simplex or Ramp?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bearmoon(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Does anyone here do TA on USDT.D before TA on $btc? Because right now I think USDT dominance will go up and bitcorn will dump.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please can someone confirm this for me,..My friend just call that there is an investment that somebody introduced to him that will pay him $30 everyday in his binance wallet when he makes and initial payment of 200k.
Note: this my friend knows this man very well and his house, according to him, those he taught before has been bringing gift to this Man including car gift in appreciation. Please is there anything things like that ...The man Refused to tell him the name until he brings 100k for training grin grin
Is there anything like that in this planet,..am trying to tell him is a scam but he wouldn't listen,..he acted to be so sure that the man is making money From it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Edipet:
Please can someone confirm this for me,..My friend just call that there is an investment that somebody introduced to him that will pay him $30 everyday in his binance wallet when he makes and initial payment of 200k.
Note: this my friend knows this man very well and his house, according to him, those he taught before has been bringing gift to this Man including car gift in appreciation. Please is there anything things like that ...The man Refused to tell him the name until he brings 100k for training grin grin
Is there anything like that in this planet,..am trying to tell him is a scam but he wouldn't listen,..he acted to be so sure that the man is making money From it.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Back to topic

Right now I'm just deflated.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
armadeo:

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Back to topic

Right now I'm just deflated.
the guy just dey convince me....i know nairaland, they have alot of information,. That's why I don't joke asking anything on nairaland whenever someone tried to lure me to make any investment
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CoronaVirusPro: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
The game is about patience.

Invest in Etherium, Bitcoin, Cardano, Polkadot, Luna, XRP and Solana. Delete the app and return in 5 years.

During your waiting time, invest in real estates to mitigate against risk.

Thank me in 5 years time.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Edipet:
Please can someone confirm this for me,.. My friend just call that there is an investment that somebody introduced to him, they said that he will be getting $30 everyday in his Binance wallet BUT he has to make an initial payment of 200k first.

Ah, this na very easy thing na.
Oya read the bolded again very carefully..
You go talk the first thing wey come your mind and then I go tell you the first 3 question wey dey my own.
Then e go settle.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jameselias:
are you a geologist
Was to
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prosperity4All: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iamyemmie:

U need to do kyc verification
With your national I’d card or passport
Once you do that
For binance lite
It’s for beginners (started with that)
Click this stuff (like front and back arrow,it’s yellow color
Then click buy
Choose usdt
Then amount you wanna buy
Then bank transfer
It will take you to a Nigerian seller’s name and account number
Once you make payment
Click transferred ,notify seller
After that u get your usdt
Then go to the arrow again u see convert
Then convert usdt to btc
Shikena

I like to buy with the lite because it’s binance that chooses the person for you so they are usually not scammers,the downside is you can’t see the different rates available but with pro u will see plenty sellers and their rates

For binance pro
Go to p2p
Then usdt
Look for sellers with large numbers of completed orders
Type the amount you buying
It will tell you the Nigerian account to pay to
Make transfer and make sure you click sent on binance or what is that thing it used to show sef

Once you done the person will credit you the usdt
Then go to trade
Search btc/usdt,that’s what you wanna buy yeah?
Try to make sure btc is low then
Then click on market on the top right side (if you want to buy at the current price
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Invest in Etherium, Bitcoin, Cardano, Polkadot, Luna, XRP and Solana. Delete the app and return in 5 years.

What if u die before then Oh u think it's not possible?? Abeg I am here for any profits I see I take.i no De for any yeye 5yrs.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:

Are ya Ok?
No bro.. You?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prosperity4All: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lucremoy:

use p2p
try to choose a seller with high completion rate
high number of trades and good positive feedback

Edit: you can as well start with a little amount maybe $10 to get a hang of it first before going all in
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chikacha:

Ah, this na very easy thing na.
Oya read the bolded again very carefully..
You go talk the first thing wey come your mind and then I go tell you the first 3 question wey dey my own.
Then e go settle.
wetin dey my be say not possible
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Only Bitcoin, Ethereum, Luna(UST), maybe $Near.... The rest will phase out before 2027
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CoronaVirusPro: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Moses247:

What if u die before then Oh u think it's not possible?? Abeg I am here for any profits I see I take.i no De for any yeye 5yrs.

if you want to play big, you must be patient.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CoronaVirusPro: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
R2bees2:
Only Bitcoin, Ethereum, Luna(UST), maybe $Near.... The rest will phase out before 2027

Don't you see prospect in Cardano?

XRP cannot be destroyed, it can only be redefined. Its here to stay permanently, I will quote you when boom happens.

If the court case goes XRP way, ...... the rest is history

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Edipet:
wetin dey my be say not possible
Thank you.
My three questions are:
why won't he say the name so you guys can do a research.
If he can guarantee 30 USD every week why would he NEED cheesy your 200k.
How many 30 USDs are in 200k and at what point do you breakeven, if you ever do.

Nobody can invest for you.
If there is even steady 30 USD monthly anywhere at all, or 200% per week like that one guy was looking for, 97.25% of us wont be here.
At least I wont.

The real game is your 200k.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotspotbro(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mine Pi and keep living in an illusion grin grin

EzegeNdiigbo:
Like this now I wan start mining

Who will show me road??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Don't you see prospect in Cardano?

XRP cannot be destroyed, it can only be redefined. Its here to stay permanently, I will quote you when boom happens.

If the court case goes XRP way, ...... the rest is history

this line will always be funny to me grin

And I can't wait for the court case to go its way, let us see how powerful xrp is
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TSoul(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Somebody should recommend a book or training thread to me....I still don't understand this crypto market. After getting verified, Am skeptical abt buying any coin as I have seen instances of people in this thread talking about lossing.....how can someone loss if he can actually leave the coin to pump back to its value after a drop

Somebody should please explain to me.....am new to the crypto world
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hotspotbro:
Mine Pi and keep living in an illusion grin grin

And ya said you go make am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
TSoul:
Somebody should recommend a book or training thread to me....I still don't understand this crypto market. After getting verified, Am skeptical abt buying any coin as I have seen instances of people in this thread talking about lossing..... how can someone loss if he can actually leave the coin to pump back to its value after a drop

mate, not all coins re going to pump back to dere main value or it's going to take time even years for dat, just see coins like $nano, $doge etc.......when will this coins go back to dere ATH? Also try learn about percentage drop and wat percentage u will need, I think u will understand why it's good to cut losses early tongue

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
TSoul:
Somebody should recommend a book or training thread to me....I still don't understand this crypto market. After getting verified, Am skeptical abt buying any coin as I have seen instances of people in this thread talking about lossing.....how can someone loss if he can actually leave the coin to pump back to its value after a drop

Just buy low and sell high
Don’t keep crypto
Once u buy a coin like 125$ once it reaches like 155$ Or 160$ Just sell it (I mean to usdt o not to naira )
,it will still go down again then you buy again And sell
Like that ,like that

Or if you are using kucoin,once u buy at a price and you have a price u wanna sell in mind like u bought 125 u wanna sell 170 but u can still manage 165
U set alerts on the coin Below 170,then below 168
Once u see the alerts just quickly go sell

Don’t be greedy
I bought my btc in 2020 thinking that by 2022 e go don gara
Everything don end in tears
I think this is the best way to make money it might not be big amount at once

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fed's decision in hiking interest rate five times these year will definitely shoot BTC to its ATH of $110k.
It's five days now and BTC hasn't gone below $40k.
BTC na rare Gem abeg

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Edipet:
the guy just dey convince me....i know nairaland, they have alot of information,. That's why I don't joke asking anything on nairaland whenever someone tried to lure me to make any investment

Someone hack the account of the man that your female
friend is chatting with.
Tell that your female friend to meet the man physically before paying the money and see magic.

Woman are easy to scam Sha cheesy .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
TSoul:

Lol....grin.

Crypto is another name for woman, very confusing angry .

But those that cual under the tunnel to the end of it,
shall see light tongue.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Yes oo i hope they're not going to postponed it sad

DenreleDave:
mommytas

hope you are following metaking, the withdrawal na march 24 grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Just buy low and sell high
Don’t keep crypto
Once u buy a coin like 125$ once it reaches like 155$ Or 160$ Just sell it (I mean to usdt o not to naira )
,it will still go down again then you buy again And sell
Like that ,like that

Or if you are using kucoin,once u buy at a price and you have a price u wanna sell in mind like u bought 125 u wanna sell 170 but u can still manage 165
U set alerts on the coin Below 170,then below 168
Once u see the alerts just quickly go sell

Don’t be greedy
I bought my btc in 2020 thinking that by 2022 e go don gara
Everything don end in tears
I think this is the best way to make money it might not be big amount at once

How will you know that you are buying the low .

I threw away T.A,F.A, candle stick patterns, trend line, R.S bla bla bla bullshit when I discovered how to make money regardless of the market direction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (3647) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: nellybadas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.