Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345249 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Almajirihunter:
Thoughts on GMT

I FOMO at $2. Holding till $4.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
250$ BNB for sale. Fastest finger only. Come with your rate. Note I was just paid on bep20 really don’t know much. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
How do you know is going $4?
seunmsg:

I FOMO at $2. Holding till $4.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Patosky4U:

Abeg boss you fit teach person this future trading cool cool cool permission to DM

Go through my posts, I posted on how I trade on futures.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
nna777:
Not a financial advise.

But if you have spare cash, you can buy up BAKE and leave in your wallet. It should do as slp has done in the coming weeks.

Currently trading @ 0.75 from ATH of $5, it's only a matter of time.

Who remember this post?
Bake is baking up grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Please can you teach me how to go back to the village on villaBus?
shebi they said experience is the best teacher
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
I made a mistake by sending a token on bep20
to erc 20....I've contacted d customer care of kucoin (going to 5 days already).
pls is d token gone for good or their's still hope of recovery,??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
I reject the spirit of FOMO in Jesus Name.

cheesy
naa come-on is it not you again just jump in you can do it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
litigator:
250$ BNB for sale. Fastest finger only. Come with your rate. Note I was just paid on bep20 really don’t know much. Thanks
why don't you shove it up your ass
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jameselias:
why don't you shove it up your ass

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
moshuur:
I made a mistake by sending a token on bep20
to erc 20....I've contacted d customer care of kucoin (going to 5 days already).
pls is d token gone for good or their's still hope of recovery,??
RIP to da fund, it's gone mate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hgabai: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
God punish the spirit that stopped me from joining GMT train after retracing to $1.98
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by megawealth01: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
DieRich5:
RIP to da fund, it's gone mate
It will be recovered although with a lil charge

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by megawealth01: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
hgabai:
God punish the spirit that stopped me from joining GMT train after retracing to $1.98

It will still retest

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MssRose(f): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
nna777:
Not a financial advise.

But if you have spare cash, you can buy up BAKE and leave in your wallet. It should do as slp has done in the coming weeks.

Currently trading @ 0.75 from ATH of $5, it's only a matter of time.

I took this trade, and DCA when it dipped more, now I'm smiling as I gradually take profit. Thanks for the call

Special thanks to @jedisco, @Ibime, @Openheaven and others that share useful information selflessly you guys make learning this stuff easier
My watchword is this, If I can be happy with 10% on treasury bill for one full year why then I don't need to over trade to make gains here.
I took my time to read you guys contribution and I entered the market at the right time.
Thanks y'all

Please someone should teach us newbies more tips to do your own research DYOR. like website to read, or YouTube videos to watch etc

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
MssRose:

I took this trade, and DCA when it dipped more, now I'm smiling as I gradually take profit. Thanks for the call

Special thanks to @jedisco, @Ibime, @Openheaven and others that share useful information selflessly you guys make learning this stuff easier
My watchword is this, If I can be happy with 10% on treasury bill for one full year why then I don't need to over trade to make gains here.
I took my time to read you guys contribution and I entered the market at the right time.
Thanks y'all

Please someone should teach us newbies more tips to do your own research DYOR. like website to read, or YouTube videos to watch etc

Honestly glad to read from someone from TB. Only those who have been investing in govt approved investments would understand and appreciate dearly the importance of a 15% profits within weeks, not to talk of days.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
How do you know is going $4?

Instinct. NFA.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoProphet: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Please can you teach me how to trade future on kucoin

Futures is same all across the exchanges. Same principles apply across board.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoProphet: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
�FUTURES
ZILUSDT
Mode : CROSS
Direction : SHORT
ENTRY 1: .19800
ENTRY 2: .21000

Target 1: .19300
Target 2: .18700
Target 3: .18000
Target 4: .17400
Target 5: .16000
Target 6: .14300

STOPLOSS: .22400
Leverage 8x

DYOR

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ibime:

I'm not re-entering till it rest for 3 days to a week. Make I no go buy market. If it moon, it moon, but those encouraging me to jump back in sound like my village people right now
chief when are u taking profit from STG...I see it's at 3.7 ish now ..I DCAed to 2.5 during the last dip.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
nna777:

This foolish coin wanted to liquidate me I had to add to my short. Very foolish coin grin

E done liquidate you now?

I was tempted to buy at 1.82, I said let it come down to 1.50

No shaking, I'll play GST instead
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ibime:

That sounds like STG. Let me look into that. L1s literally pay hundreds of millions in bribes for L2s to bring themselves over to their networks. If Rune can switch seamlessly, that would be a goldmine. That would also make Rune a Layer0 like STG
I just went to learn about L1s and the rest to the best of my knowledge. Coming back to the thread, I'm now confused with your comment. Can a coin be a L0? Or what do you mean by your comment?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Babalakin:
chief when are u taking profit from STG...I see it's at 3.7 ish now ..I DCAed to 2.5 during the last dip.

Baba I'm not taking profit anytime soon. I've already taken my first profit. What I have there is a HODL bag now.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rockyfancino:

I just went to learn about L1s and the rest to the best of my knowledge. Coming back to the thread, I'm now confused with your comment. Can a coin be a L0? Or what do you mean by your comment?

L0 is basically omnichain - something for all L1s to transact with

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ibime:

Baba I'm not taking profit anytime soon. I've already taken my first profit. What I have there is a HODL bag now.
LOUD !!!.. saw this yesterday ,Thanks Odogwu cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Make BTC retest 45k na tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
litigator:

Thanks
ok, I'm sorry alright, we cool huh? It seems you're legit, cuz scammers would flare up and call you names just to defend e'm self but you didn't.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
hgabai:
don't be hard on your self trader it happens to all of us
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
MssRose:

Thanks y'all

this is the right mind set
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eagba(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
please who is into binance staking ? is it lucrative, how is profit distributed, which coin is best staked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Macktaob:

Honestly glad to read from someone from TB. Only those who have been investing in govt approved investments would understand and appreciate dearly the importance of a 15% profits within weeks, not to talk of days.
yeah sure, ahhah.. finally I've got matured people in here too you'll are welcome

You're 100% right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoProphet: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
CryptoProphet:
�FUTURES
ZILUSDT
Mode : CROSS
Direction : SHORT
ENTRY 1: .19800
ENTRY 2: .21000

Target 1: .19300
Target 2: .18700
Target 3: .18000
Target 4: .17400
Target 5: .16000
Target 6: .14300

STOPLOSS: .22400
Leverage 8x

DYOR

FUTURES
ZILUSDT SHORT
Target 1 achieved �
Profit 20.73% �
Time 50 minutes ⏰

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Horluwahighdee(m), jayce232, Palebe, Agentsalt and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.