Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3295053 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Daemo111:
Heard too many long were opened cos majority were expecting apple will become partner with Bitcoin lightening network, thus BTC would moon on the announcement.

Whenever u hear Michael saylor bought Bitcoin always close all ur positions cos it seems he does the opposite each time.

The only thing I can see here is MANIPULATION.
MYTH.. But ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Technical Analysis
Ok. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Reggaemich:
I thought b.t.c is the most expensive coin to hold

I just saw a coin that cost higher than it

Here is a screenshot of the coin

B.t.c na learner for this coin hand

Coin way fit buy b.t.c 14X
this is a rebase token,its always rising
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anyone0455: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Stg is currently at 2.6$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Anyone0455:
Stg is currently at 2.6$
$2.9
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
SirAce:

Na so u talk d one i enter, Them never display items for weeks now despite d enormous gas fee i paid. 0xAlienfrens, Ring a bell?

OXAlienfrens was a free mint. I dropped because I knew it was zero risk and I wanted the invites.

Anyways Dropped your transaction ID showing the enormous gas you spent, I would refund immediately.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

OXAlienfrens was a free mint. I dropped because I knew it was zero risk and I wanted the invites.

Anyways Dropped your transaction ID showing the enormous gas you spent, I would refund immediately.

Thanks.

Lmao. Gengen press
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
All eyes on Asia session; it's either they make or break us.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
What does it mean to be early.

Been early means investing in a tech long before it makes sense to people. Long before it becomes the next big thing.

The next big thing in Crypto is Omnichain.

In January of 2021 I invested in HydraDX pre sale. I knew what they were building was ground breaking, no one has developed an Omnipool before now. They were building an OmniPool to create the truly first Decentralized Omnichain dex.
I also knew since what they building was the 1st of its kind so it would take time.

I invested and it been over 1 year, my investment still locked with them and no return yet but I’m happy I was right!

Omnichain is the next big thing!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Humans are crazy creatures - we try to catch the bottoms, sell off the tops and get REKT in the middle. **The trick is to profit from the middle and not stress about the tops and bottoms**. Until you see this, things will not change

Pls who understands this and can shed more light on it
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 1:00am On Apr 07, 2022
closely watching. Waiting for 42520 to go very long

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:28am On Apr 07, 2022
At $2.8 STG looks good to DCA in.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:55am On Apr 07, 2022
OffsahBoye:
Humans are crazy creatures - we try to catch the bottoms, sell off the tops and get REKT in the middle. **The trick is to profit from the middle and not stress about the tops and bottoms**. Until you see this, things will not change

Pls who understands this and can shed more light on it
Thank you
Would the middle have the word "middle" written all over it?

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 5:56am On Apr 07, 2022
nnamdi640:
Please what is the meaning of TA?

Technical Analysis
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Icecream4U:
Would the middle have the word "middle" written all over it?
How am I supposed to know
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

Technical Analysis
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Check coinweb aka CWEB.
OpenHeaven2019:
What does it mean to be early.

Been early means investing in a tech long before it makes sense to people. Long before it becomes the next big thing.

The next big thing in Crypto is Omnichain.

In January of 2021 I invested in HydraDX pre sale. I knew what they were building was ground breaking, no one has developed an Omnipool before now. They were building an OmniPool to create the truly first Decentralized Omnichain dex.
I also knew since what they building was the 1st of its kind so it would take time.

I invested and it been over 1 year, my investment still locked with them and no return yet but I’m happy I was right!

Omnichain is the next big thing!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 6:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Good morning
Join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram for all information on crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2022
DenreleDave:
Check coinweb aka CWEB.

Openheaven2019 no check am o. nah trap Denreledave set for you, he still dey vex for the rmrk and shiden call. grin grin

Nah revenge him want do, I don talk my own. grin grin

Good morning IDAMU CRYPTO INVESTOR THREAD grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 6:50am On Apr 07, 2022
DaemoLee:
Many reasons why u must never FOMO!
What is the meaning of FOMO?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Make una stay away from UBA bank, Nor use UBA for P2P or any crypto shit for now

GM everyone

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 6:58am On Apr 07, 2022
nnamdi640:
What is the meaning of FOMO?

Bro, kindly do a simple google search. You have being asking simple crypto abbreviations since.

You won't learn when you always wait for people to tell u everything, google is ur best friend.

And pls don't invest in crypto yet, yu seems to be lacking in the rudimentary knowledge of crypto and it will cost u your money if u dive in now.

Learn b4 u earn.

No beef, just trying to educate u.

FOMO- FEAR OF MISSING OUT.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oceanized25(m): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2022
When I don't say anything regarding crypto in the narrative,how are they supposed to know?
DieRich5:
Make una stay away from UBA bank, Nor use UBA for P2P or any crypto shit for now

GM everyone

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oceanized25(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Walaami,one of crypto's early nairaland pioneers/preacher will disagree...the terms you mentioned are what I am conversant with anyway,even though I can't read them properly on a chart
CryptoGrandmast:
You can't go far in crypto without TA, basic knowledge like support and resistance, MACd, timeframe and volume volatility, and EA, you won't make much in crypto.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Omo naija banks dey try oo based on instant reflection of transactions..

Oyibo bank transactions dey take like forever to drop

Yuck sad

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2022
oceanized25:
When I don't say anything regarding crypto in the narrative,how are they supposed to know?
u Dy ask me? I don't know but I'm 100% sure UBA go do something to get dere money back wey CBN fines dem and dem ain't gonna leave crypto investors aside

As CBN take know UBA allow crypto transaction?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:19am On Apr 07, 2022
Response01:

Openheaven2019 no check am o. nah trap Denreledave set for you, he still dey vex for the rmrk and shiden call. grin grin

Nah revenge him want do, I don talk my own. grin grin

Good morning IDAMU CRYPTO INVESTOR THREAD grin

Openheaven2019 too must carry bag.... grin grin grin cheesy

Revenge loading

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Some coins are doing well even tho BTC is now at 43k

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akola: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2022
oceanized25:
Access bank included. It is wise to avoid using them for now, our people at the top have crooked ways of wrecking havoc.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2022
akola:
Access bank included. It is wise to avoid using them for now, our people at the top have crooked ways of wrecking havoc.

You can use your UBA, access and others for transactation but you need to keep your money on your wallet even if you are not using it to trade.just keep your money in usdt.i make almost 4k yesterday on $50.part of some usdt I keep since January even though am not using them for trade but no bank can gave you that and 25k kept in bank since January can't remain same cuz bank will charge card maintenance always.you can withdraw your money anytime to solve your need.you will see money in my bank account only when I need to pay bill and the money will be widraw within 1hr.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Those carrying bags or somehow caught in this dip will now be like

"I know I fuucked up, who never get caught in dip before, hands in the air" NO HANDS!

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2022
OffsahBoye:

How am I supposed to know
So how do you profit from the middle if no indication that you are at the middle? Just as you can't target the top and bottom, so is the middle too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: michealewela, jayce232, Akerekoroabijawara(m), DonaldLee17, iLegendd(m), clems88(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.