Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298571 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 4:51am On Apr 08, 2022
hmmmm..............maybe: maybe not.
Ibime:

On the contrary, it's not about BTC nuking but whether the conditions are right for altcoins. BTC can stay at $43k to $45k while squeezing life out of alts slowly but surely. Only a sustained period above $45k or break of $48k will return alts to health. The mini altseason came when we broke above $45k. I saw enough consolidation and onchain metrics at $42k to believe it will happen and I made my profits for that month. Nuking $45k decisively yesterday is enough to invalidate the altseason, and with major fed headwinds on the horizon, one should be smart enough to adjust strategy accordingly.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 6:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Response01:

Don't be proud, ask for help, let us teach u how to make good money.

TA is life.
Am interested boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chukzypd: 6:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Pls where can I buy STG. Its not on binance
Anyone0455:
Stg is currently at 2.6$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2022
wink it on kucoin. if you have
chukzypd:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2022
chukzypd:

Kukoin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2022
myonekobosay:
hmmmm..............maybe: maybe not.

When it comes to market movement. Nobody is "talk na do", nobody is a consultant and nobody knows what will happen next.

We are all just making "predictions"

You just have to do your own findings and follow your convinctions.
Importantly: ride the market with a sizable portfolio that has a reasonable bag, and a reasonable fiat.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mubbyone(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Guys check our beta coin , I feel it going to moon because ku coin is listing it about 9:am today, but it on Binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SirAce: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Kukoin.
How do i verify it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
PayPal, UBA Africard funds, Fiverr withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, InstaForex, JustForex, Ethereum, Binance Coin, USDT, TRON, Bitcoin Cash

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals.

24/7 customer support, sweet exchange rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Amarisco(f): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2022
randy01:

You are on point my sister.as stated in my first post today.i said find what works for you and stick to it.some people get connection or insider info,some do only nft, some do only shitcoin.just because I don't know about nft now.i can't say it's rubbish cuz am going to learn it before year end.i just want to focus on one thing for now.there is this lady without ta knowledge that stay on twitter 24/7.she saw how people are hyping Australia shepherd ass on twitter and she bought it immediately it was launch then her $20 turn to $8500 after three weeks and no teacher has time to teach you free.one guy once charge me 100k just to teach me how to do future and how to analyse.just find what works for you and stick to it cuz doing one thing over and over again is better than changing strategy every week.

Good morning
100%

Morning bros

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2022
linconab:
Please I need adequate knowledge on crypto saving?
On binance for usdt saving.
I saw annualized 7% under 30 days.

Does this implies that I'll be given 7% profit after 30 days ?
no
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Icecream4U:
in other words, it would either go up or down. Thanks, That was very helpful. cheesy

kiss kiss tongue cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kodded(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2022
to those that do not understand TA, here is the best video that summarize every thing you need to know about TA ..... goodluck trading wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hM18AHcUCs

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2022
MapleBae2020:
This metis ehn, it get as e be sha. It's currently below 100 on gate. And it's still strongly shorted. Nawa o. Just when you think you caught bottom or middle, na top person still catch grin grin
how do you know when a coin is strongly shorted
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2022
randy01:

Moving average,rsi, Bollinger bands,ema e.t.c are robot that help you to locate previous support or resistance but they gave false signal most times.if you want to learn real analysis then forget about indicator.what you need is price action and candle sticks pattern.what you need to do with price action is to look left and pluck supply and demand zone.then you wait for price to get to level you mark and you look for confirmation will candle sticks e.g engulfing,three black crow, bullish and bearish harami,spintop and bottom to execute your trade.

If you are scalping or day trader.you pluck your level on 1hr and go to 15 or 5min tf to execute your trade but if you are swing trader you pluck your level on daily or weekly and go to 4hr tf to execute your trade.

Hope I explained better and here is etc that bounce from demand zone but I was afraid to open long this week.uncle BTC may touch 41900 before this week end.my plan is to short market this this month until uncle behave.no indicator can show you that signal just pure price action.
you sure knows your onions
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Bemil Game is a huge play to earn Blockchain game that has lots of potentials. This is one of the gaming projects you should not miss. Read about it and how to buy it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/bemil-coin-has-potentials-nice-p2e-project-dont-miss-it/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by earthrealm(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2022
Anyone0455:
Metis is 112$ you won't buy now
Onces it reach 150$ that's is when you will buy abi undecided

you cant really get rich from these high value coins....unless u ready to wait 2 to 5yrs... cos b4 the coin go fit do 100%......a low value coin like shib with 5 decimal points fit don do 500%

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Ibime:

On the contrary........ I saw enough consolidation and onchain metrics at $42k to believe it will happen and I made my profits for that month. Nuking $45k decisively yesterday is enough to invalidate the altseason, and with major fed headwinds on the horizon, one should be smart enough to adjust strategy accordingly.

Great perspective. Just like what happened before the FED's rate hike last month, I think what's happening now will in a way price-in the next FED'S policy. If you remember, we were expecting an aggressive dump but BTC did otherwise.

In any case, let's hope for the best while preparing for the worst.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2022
earthrealm:

you can really get rich from these high value coins....unless u ready to wait 2 to 5yrs... cos b4 the coin go fit do 100%......a low value coin like shib with 5 decimal points fit don do 500%

High value coin cos the coin is $100+ You should be looking at market capital not decimal points undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jameselias:
how do you know when a coin is strongly shorted
On gate, it shows what percentage long or short it right below the orders

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
*Makura Airdrop*
We are airdropping 20% of $MAKURA's supply to our community on 4-16 and 4-20

1. Download WebAuth.com app and set up your wallet.

2. Visit https://dogemakura.com/pages/makura-airdrop

3. Scroll down to fill the form and submit your WebAuth Proton address.

4. Input your referral name for additional rewards: *@samakus*

Do not miss this for any reason, this is very big and great project.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
MapleBae2020:

On gate, it shows what percentage long or short it right below the orders
WOW
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ewooooo! guys i work in an office, morning till night am at my desk working, free wifi,
i started using my free time to learn crypto futures trading,,,, for six months i keep looking at the charts am confused but i dont stop, practice trading on demo
omo i started going live on binance futures, switched to bybit cause of lower trading fees

omo right now im getting scared cos the amount of money am making in less than two hrs just placing trades,,, this is me stealing time out of work hrs to trade and am doubling my acct using 50x leverage with just 20usdt, i use tight entries, and in less than 1 hr am out with pure 50usdt profit,,,,, imagine if i use 100usdt

guys futures trading should be illegal,, omo fear the catch me,, am scared of making this money.

why am i feeling this reluctant and scared of the profits i stand to gain after months of learning futures..........

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is the pump that brings 42k and below to play

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Emmizay12:
Ewooooo! guys i work in an office, morning till night am at my desk working, free wifi,
i started using my free time to learn crypto futures trading,,,, for six months i keep looking at the charts am confused but i dont stop, practice trading on demo
omo i started going live on binance futures, switched to bybit cause of lower trading fees

omo right now im getting scared cos the amount of money am making in less than two hrs just placing trades,,, this is me stealing time out of work hrs to trade and am doubling my acct using 50x leverage with just 20usdt, i use tight entries, and in less than 1 hr am out with pure 50usdt profit,,,,, imagine if i use 100usdt

guys futures trading should be illegal,, omo fear the catch me,, am scared of making this money.

why am i feeling this reluctant and scared of the profits i stand to gain after months of learning futures..........

They are welcoming you. That's your starter package grin

I will like to hear from you again by next week grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Emmizay12:

You have suffered enough. Your mindset is that you must do physical hardwork before you make money. I'm having such feelings too. Maybe thats what's keeping me poor. During Feb 2021 DeFi season, I made 1500$ in a night. My whole body was shaking. Sadly I lost same money to the market.

Bottom line, I can relate with you bro but I don't trade futures though.

See image attached below. Someone made that money in less than 12 hrs. Normally, this is someone's 10 years salary. Bro crypto is crazy.

We need to change our mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
nna777:

They are welcoming you. That's your starter package grin

I will like to hear from you again by next week grin

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GodHelpMe1: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

You have suffered enough. Your mindset is that you must do physical hardwork before you make money. I'm having such feelings too. Maybe thats what's keeping me poor. During Feb 2021 DeFi season, I made 1500$ in a night. My whole body was shaking. Sadly I lost same money to the market.

See image attached below. Someone made that money in less than 12 hrs. Normally, this is someone's 10 years salary. Bro crypto is crazy.

quote]Pls what is the least amount to trade on Binance and Kukoin futures?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nigerialabalaba: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

las las , people like u , na poverty u go still end.
If at ur age u dey tink say real wealth no require physical hardwork, I guarantee u say na grey hair u go take do d physical work u no fit do with black hair. U go suffer ehn.

U see dis nairaland wey u take dey trash talk so, na raw physical hardwork build am. u see dat ghost wey u dey show hin 'money', u go hia wheen b4 dat money touch ur hand.

U wey be lazy yoot wey con be suegbe dey mock hardwork. All of una wey be errands boy dey form life coach on top crypto ponzi.
shiorr.

Las las, anytin wey u no work for no go ever last. If u no learn am now, u go learn am wen u don old and poor. notin worthwhile in life wey no involve serious physical hardwork. Even d smartest Profs for unis must publish serious wek. Na ur old age u dey trade off so.
Walahi, as u dey tink say money easy to make so, na so u go suffer ehn, for old age, u go see number tokens ehn, u go call am money.shiorr

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oziens: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Too many basic questions
What happen to google?, what happen to research??. Just want to be spoon-fed in all aspect..
Then, how do you grow and master the trade?

GodHelpMe1:
quote]Pls what is the least amount to trade on Binance and Kukoin futures?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

las las , people like u , na poverty u go still end.
If at ur age u dey tink say real wealth no require physical hardwork, I guarantee u say na grey hair u go take do d physical work u no fit do with black hair. U go suffer ehn.

U see dis nairaland wey u take dey trash talk so, na raw physical hardwork build am. u see dat ghost wey u dey show hin 'money', u go hia wheen b4 dat money touch ur hand.

U wey be lazy yoot wey con be suegbe dey mock hardwork. All of una wey be errands boy dey form life coach on top crypto ponzi.
shiorr.

Las las, anytin wey u no work for no go ever last. If u no learn am now, u go learn am wen u don old and poor. notin worthwhile in life wey no involve serious physical hardwork. Even d smartest Profs for unis must publish serious wek. Na ur old age u dey trade off so.
Walahi, as u dey tink say money easy to make so, na so u go suffer ehn, for old age, u go see number tokens ehn, u go call am money.shiorr
let the VAWULENCE begin kiss kiss kiss grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nigerialabalaba: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jameselias:
let the VAWULENCE begin kiss kiss kiss grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: XaToXi, clems88(m), civilserva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.