Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306010 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) ... (3647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
QuitNotice:
Thanks for this, senior man. Do you know that I am a newbie, and I have my usdt stuck in my TW. This is because they've been requesting for some so-called gas fees. I have been asking for about a week now, how to go about it, no response.
Gone are the days when flyheight, theenlightenedo, Jedisco, and Co were dropping punchlines and newbies were becoming illuminated. Now they just joke about, talking down on struggling newbies

You need to know what chain your usdt is on and then deposit some base layer coin to move it... sounds confusing right? If you click on the token, on the top-left corner you'd see the chain. Hope it's not erc-20

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
dynamike:
Near coin. But the car don start dey move. Do your own research and if you're convinced, just be observant and look for an entry point. Did a lot of research about it, this project is definitely going to be big, currently number 17 on coin market cap. This past few days I've been dca on it, entering on pullbacks. I'm not asking you to take this from me cause I'm not a financial adviser, and if you're taking it it's by your own free will but first do your own research before anything.

Out of curiosity, what makes bear different ? Or what potentials are these?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WizkidNews: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
jedisco:

Good question... most have now come to agree that the only eith killer would be if eith 2.0 has issues.
On your list, I'd go with Luna for certain reasons. It's one of the only L1s who does something different. The coyn has good tokenomics with a loyal base. It's dapps are solid and a joy to use. So far, it's chain has been focused on ust... I believe soon enough, NFTs and the rest will start catching up. The increase in mcap of ust has been a good guide so far. There are two major risks I see... first is if ust depegs... second is regulatory interference... already, the SEC has looked the way of Do Kwon in the past... if ust keeps increasing in mcap, it'd attract more unwanted attention. A decentralised stable coyn that works just like centralised ones would be a major win in the space.

Regarding sol, I've not delved much into it's chain but to the extent I know, aside faster transactions and cheaper fees, I doubt there's any other thing that sets it apart. It's chain has gone down a number of times and it's tokenomics is not as strong as Luna as it has a higher inflation rate.

Any can perform better in the short-term but if caught in a bear market I'd rather hold Luna. Bnb to me is a better bet than Sol longterm... just that it's had a parabola of recent..
All said, if you're just in both, and catch times when theyre up significant amounts in a short period, shaving some profits to buy back lower may not be a bad idea. It all depends on your trading pattern too...

Thank you for answering my question directly. God bless.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WizkidNews: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
armadeo:

Your initial question didn't state this that's if you're not a troll.

Because if you really did buy at those prices then you should have a very good idea by now what to do.

Every dollar in your pocket is yours, every dollar in my pocket is mine.

Go figure.
I asked about the future of those coins, see how jedissco answered the question flawlessly, thereby making me to wonder if you actually have formal education.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
WizkidNews:

I asked about the future of those coins, see how jedissco answered the question flawlessly, thereby making me to wonder if you actually have formal education.
that reply you quoted there is the best and the most genius reply.

If you are holding those 2 coins for that long, you should by your own self have known which is best among them 2..

No need for anyone to tell you..

I follow up the coins I hold on every channels and I know which ones to ditch ones the staking contract runs out because I mostly stake my coins for higher APY

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please, any good insight on where STG is headed. Great project BTW.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

I advise you buy at least 5stg and keep somewhere for like the next 3months..

What will be the likely price in 3months?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
kintus:

What will be the likely price in 3months?

$10 above all things being equal. Hard-working team I love the project.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
GO LONG

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chatflick(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Need a funded Forex account? Read my review on the best Prop firm in the industry currently https://toptech.com.ng/fundednext-prop-firm-review-everything-you-should-know/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2022

Who sells and buys asset here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 5:02am On Apr 16, 2022
Siberia01:

Who sells and buys asset here

No one! Pls look elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abokicryptonews: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2022
send me your number make i add you for whatsapp. you can send it here or email me @ abokicryptonews@gmail.com
WhrightJr:

I dey interested baba
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abokicryptonews: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

I'm in I'll bring 1,500dollars

type your number or email me @ abokicryptonews@gmail.com make i add you for whatsapp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2022
jedisco:

You need to know what chain your usdt is on and then deposit some base layer coin to move it... sounds confusing right? If you click on the token, on the top-left corner you'd see the chain. Hope it's not erc-20

Thanks, senior man for your response. Yes it's not erc20. It's trc20
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Lucremoy:

you're the one that has not made enough research to get your money out
And whatever is wrong with asking from those who know better?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2022
Itzlinda:
Please who's doing crypto arbitrage here or it is all hoax?
It's not a hoax; it's big business. I intend going into it when I'm able to get things right with my bnance acct
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GodHelpMe1: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2022
What do u guys think about buying ICP now?

#****
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2022
RSR mainnet in 2 weeks.
DYOR

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FANTASER: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2022
DieRich5:
manager this one, no need to thank me sis but I'll give you $200 if BTC drop to 28k this year no cappingâś“

Why promise am wetin you nor get to give am comrade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2022
I don join the train . Thanks
Bring more grin
Tyche:
RSR mainnet in 2 weeks.
DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Babalakin:
5 or 500? Vawulence grin

Brother are you packing STG?

Make sure you pack as much as possible under $3.. that's our biggest play for this whole year mate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 8:43am On Apr 16, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Brother are you packing STG?

Make sure you pack as much as possible under $3.. that's our biggest play for this whole year mate
I'm putting 2k in that coin.. i can't wait to cash out big!!
I'm waiting for it at 1.5
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

I'm putting 2k in that coin.. i can't wait to cash out big!!

It's currently the most obvious play in crypto for people who knows. Put money there, wait for latest July. So many catalyst to drive that coin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2022
WizkidNews:

That was harsh, bro. He was only trying to be of help. The fact that you didn't get the exact answer you needed does not make his 2 cents worthless. Let's stop making these gurus reluctant to answer our questions: why would they want to answer your questions when they know they might end up getting insults?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

It's currently the most obvious play in crypto for people who knows. Put money there, wait for latest July. So many catalyst to drive that coin.
Thanks man i just fell in love with the coin.i made 500 dollars from it
I'm waiting for it at 1.5 or1. 6

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GodHelpMe1: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Guys pls recommend a coin with potential that I could hold for like a month.

Let's go!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Abokicryptonews:
send me your number make i add you for whatsapp. you can send it here or email me @ abokicryptonews@gmail.com
Am also interested.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2022
Enyinne:
I don join the train . Thanks
Bring more grin

Na to pray make BTC behave. So manage risk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Impulse80(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2022
jedisco:

I've not come across any centralised exchange that claims they dont have access to your funds. Best they can say is that most funds are kept in cold wallets for safety abd some percentage are insured. Any centralised exchange can block or sieze your crypt0 at the behest of kaw enforcement agents. As a matter of fact, once you deposit your coyn on an exchange, it technically does not belong to you. Exchanges have been hacked and clients funds drained.

This is much different from decentralised wallets e.g metamask. On those, your seed phrase is your key. If you loose it, that's it. Cos no one has access.

Seems you're mixing both up

Not your keys, not your crypto.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) ... (3647) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ummuaisha(f), tweakstar, Elliotwaveforec, Sholamy4, Sunnystooth(m), Deasegun19(m), Allthelight, Disembark and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.