Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3312976 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Binanace down, cant buy or sell
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Alexxien:

Trust me you don't want to see a bear market, though it inevitable. Witnessing it can leave the most happiest and successful trader to completely stay away from the market for life!!! The feeling is just crushing....... you know the funniest thing about trading is that our gain and loss are measured in percentage.

Let say you make 50% on a trade for instance, you make 50% on $100 that is $150, you gained $50 it will take only a loss of 33% to wipe out your entire gain, even though it took you 50% to make it and the wider your gain, the more deadly the loss; a loss of 90% is enough to wipe out a gain of 1000%. This feelings make investors to quickly dump their portfolio at the sights or trace of a bear market, no one want to hold on to the bags. That is why asset get tanked abnormally be it good or bad, everyone want to flee for safety first, before knowing what is actually going on. I am sure you must have heard the statement "The bulls goes up using the step and the bears goes down through the window"......Lol

All those profit that have taken you months of patience to acquire, dealing with your emotions, psychologically stressed out and yet holding those profit only for it to be wiped out within a few seconds along with your capital right before your eyes can leave any trader scathed for life.
Seriously, it almost unbearable!!! But if you can stomach it and keep by good coin at those period, IT IS ALWAYS REWARDING 100%

Pls inform us when it is near
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
To avoid scam

Go to naira 2 usd dot com to get your crypto

You pay into his account in naira

I just bought 100 dollar worth of bnb from them and they credited my bundle wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cowbell521:
I buy..... Ont dey fall

I sell again..... He dey go up

I never make money for this thing. How una dey do am? Who I offend? I sell loss last night.... He dey go up for morning.... I buy again.... For 1.27 or 29 or so... Immmediately the thing start to dey fall.... I con say make I sell am again for 1.22.... see am again. He don dey go up....

And u say Binance no dey watch me? Den dey fall am any time I buy..... I go just buy now and uninstall my app till next week. I need get my sanity back
you can use our phrase we use in gambling thread whenever our bet9ja ticket casts

The phrase 'This thing no be life'

Use am you go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
babanne:
Please when is better entry point by TA?

cc: Sailor1 and others.

Truthfully, I don't see any ideal entry point. That's not to say it can't keep moving up. It's currently retesting the 280 level

Question is at what point would you stop buying the dips?....

Usually, some folks start cycling profits at this stage..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tinneh:

hey sailor i really need ur help urgently....my coin has been stuck on luno, i tried opening an acct on binan.ce(so i can sell via p2p)but haven't been able to scale through the verification process and i really need to sell my eth cos I'm broke right now in school
can i trust u to help me sell it or i should dm you if you don't mind its really urgent pls

I would prefer to opt out of this...

How about paxful or other p2p platforms?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Terriwaya:
I tried to buy bnb. They said it is overwhelmed. People dey vex oh
Same here. The thing is just saying too many requests, try again later.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cowbell521:
I buy..... Ont dey fall

I never make money for this thing. How una dey do am? Who I offend? I sell loss last night.... He dey go up for morning.... I buy again.... For 1.27 or 29 or so... Immmediately the thing start to dey fall.... I con say make I sell am again for 1.22.... see am again. He don dey go up....

And u say Binance no dey watch me? Den dey fall am any time I buy..... I go just buy now and uninstall my app till next week. I need get my sanity back
Pls, calm down and stay away from the market for few days and just observe. You will be glad you did so!!!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sailor1:

Truthfully, I don't see any ideal entry point. That's not to say it can't keep moving up. It's currently retesting the 280 level

Thanks all the same.
It has come down to 296. Unfortunately the rush on BNB is too much and its not allowing to buy right now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cowbell521:
How u dey do am...?

By monitoring trends. Also, some coins are inherently linked and the market has come to associate them...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
strom:
Binanace down, cant buy or sell

Robinhood inc.

Wall Street bullies
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
babanne:
Thanks all the same.
It has come down to 296. Unfortunately the rush on BNB is too much and its not allowing to buy right now.

More like sell
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Terriwaya: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
babanne:
Same here. The thing is just saying too many requests, try again later.
everyone is buying bnb. Too many people now on crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sailor1:

By monitoring trends. Also, some coins are inherently linked and the market has come to associate them...
I dey feel headache. Make I just focus on my business. Even my employee dey notice say something dey wrong with me

Zụ ahịa Crypto abụghị ezigbo azụmaahịa biko

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
The coin building is burning but the Bears can't work the louvres of the upstairs windows to jump down from the storey building grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nel4k(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hello Guys,

I am new into this cryptocurrency trading and I am using Binance as my trading platform. I kindly have a question please.
How do I transfer/withdraw my BNB on Spot & Fait so the BNB won't be affected by market forces?

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ronin1: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
emelueobi:
How do u farm the dodo, is there any YouTube video on this

I copied you to the post where I explained it, you should have a mention
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
nel4k:
Hello Guys,

I am new into this cryptocurrency trading and I am using Binance as my trading platform. I kindly have a question please.
How do I transfer/withdraw my BNB on Spot & Fait so the BNB won't be affected by market forces?

Thanks
sell BNB/USDT

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sailor1:

Wisdom

but greed nor go allow us
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Terriwaya: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Let this Bnb fall to 185
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ugohdignity111(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Abeg elders in the house what is the best way to learn this crypto trading?
Between daily trading and investing for a long period of time, which one is better?

For the past two hrs now, I have been watching this BNB on binance fall and rise.....The graph is making me not to understand any shii

I wanna start investing in it but maybe for now, I will be considering long-term investment...

How much is okay to start?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gaint50: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thane:

Alex Afolabi
Wema Bank

I transferred 30k to this account

then that picture is the profile picture.. this is the number +234 708 642 2518 .

To the scammer, You are reading this and maybe laughing but I curse you with earth under my feet to die if you don't refund my money. One of your siblings and parents will die for every day that is past if you don't refund my money.
dat account number doesn't have a bvn link to it.. It called a mobile wallet account... If you wish to catch him go to dat bank and ask the account he transferred the fund into after you paid into that account.. The profile is fake too..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cowbell521:
I dey feel headache. Make I just focus on my business. Even my employee dey notice say something dey wrong with me

Lol... You don't need to spend your whole time on charts...

That's why I don't daytrade though I understand the principles... No time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thane:

Alex Afolabi
Wema Bank

then that picture is the profile picture.. this is the number +234 708 642 2518 .

To the scammer, You are reading this and maybe laughing but I curse you with earth under my feet to die if you don't refund my money. One of your siblings and parents will die for every day that is past if you don't refund my money.

You too talk just carry proof of transfer go to any of her bank branch.

2mins them don freeze her account and any account related to her BVN
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bitc0in officially hit 1 trillion USD market cap...

The boss itself

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thane:

Alex Afolabi
Wema Bank

Yes this is him
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
If you think blnance is watching you create another account

Cowbell521:
I buy..... Ont dey fall

Money wey I for just use buy car and resell... Or even buy land for Enugu or Anambra

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tinneh: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sailor1:

I would prefer to opt out of this...
How about paxful or other p2p platforms?
Alryt no qualms bro i'll check out paxful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LiquidMer: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thane:

somebody chatted me up from this thread, it's been 40 minutes I sent him 30k to send me bnb but he is not picking my calls. why are Nigerians wicked like this. I evn told him it's my life savings and trusted him blindly. He said he is digi101.

Just came here to see your message
here is the person that scammed you he have many monikers

bulasene :
I don't trust this BNB the way it's moving. I want to dump mine incase u still need, chat me up on WhatsApp.
09022611124 this the scammer number too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sailor1:

Lol... You don't need to spend your whole time on charts...

That's why I don't daytrade though I understand the principles... No time
Imela Bros. Thank U. I no dey check chart before but since WIN turn my $10k capital to $5600 plus..... I don lose that confidence..... Now ONT don turn am to $4081.... See, he just dey do me like I offend somebody for village. Bcuz why he dey go down when I buy?

I dey think make I buy the ONT again and uninstall app. Maybe next week make I install the app again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
fergieboy:
To avoid scam

Go to naira 2 usd dot com to get your crypto

You pay into his account in naira

I just bought 100 dollar worth of bnb from them and they credited my bundle wallet

Fvck Off you scammer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: PrinceWezy(m), Allthelight, Nijimog and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.