Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3318709 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:32am On Apr 27, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Honestly and that's how you build wealth o. Use the liquidity to make more.

That being said, I don't know if you've heard of Yogies NFT. Their mint is coming up May 7th. It's on Etherum chain and I want you your help on it. I'll send you their twitter now to check it out and respond to my email mama. I've got a guaranteed mint.

https://twitter.com/YogiesNFT/status/1518987768164241409?t=J7xgD5c3yZkpIL5HvLEIrQ&s=19

Yogies NFT has a robust community, art is lit and most importantly it’s a free mint.

So zero risk, just make sure to mint with a burner

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 1:55am On Apr 27, 2022
https://twitter.com/BubblegooseXYZ?t=FXQjjRKcDvKlDFnS-ghJIw&s=09

If you're awake, make sure you try and join their discord when they post it at exactly 7k followers.

Ensure you try your possible best to enter. This is an Alpha I'm sharing.

Cc. OpenHeaven2019

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akigbemaru: 2:49am On Apr 27, 2022
MrCamron:

@Siberia01
I'm sorry for the late response, today has been a busy day for me. I actually saw your message on time but I didnt want to reply with "a sentence", I wanted to take my time to write elaborately.

They are projects which have come to stay considering the usage (applications),the tech, the team (non-faceless profiles), the community, all of it.

There is one of them which I have been following for 3 years right before it was launched, Radix  (eXRD and XRD),available on Bitfinex.
There are a host of them which are not limited to;AKRO  JUV   BEL  ALICE NWC  CRV  MDT  PERL  BURGER  GHST   CTSI   DYDX   METIS  LRC  RLC   TLM  COMP  SXP  DOT  LTC  SFP  TOMO   TCT   XTZ  AAVE  KAVA   LINK  RVN  DUSK WAN   OCEAN  VIDT  KMD  ZIL
REP ADA  OGN  TWT   DATA ATA  KEY PROM  MATIC ChainLink  MKR

They are basically coins/tokens with low marketcap currently but with absolute solid fundamentals.
Gem coins/tokens are to be Ho
I'm not a fan of meme coins,cos they are basically pump and dump coins. Though watch out for #Croge,could give you x100 to x1000 in the nearest future.

For altcoin GEMs I believe in and that I am comfortable holding for ages… not even looking at the price.
I am a stubborn holder !

Sometimes,a friend i trade for often asks me why didn’t you sell that… because the gems I am holding, I don’t want to sell at +40%… that thing has too bad risk to be sold at +40%, I can sell ethereum at +40%… but not a coin/token with a low cap. I want up to  3x; 5x; 10x or more on a gem, or will cut it when the project is no longer prospective (like bzrx with shown competition).

I am always mentally prepared! 3 times out of 4 you will lose, miss out on 30-40% gains… but once you win, you win 10x… makes it all worth it. And it’s less stressful.

I asked myself what’s worse for me, to lose on a coin that at some moment had +40% gains or to book 40% and to see the coin doing 400%, then 800% and then going for 1000%?

For me, personally, the latter was the answer, so I formed my strategy.

Every strategy is right, if you form it for yourself, knowing your PERSONALITY and with what you will be COMFORTABLE AND HAPPY.

I have been into crypto since 2012/2013,that's the year i created my first wallet. I have been burnt severally,but I keep the race alive,gathering experiences every now and then. I'm the type of person who is shooting for the big win. Not caring about the process !

And also,I'm the type of person who takes a % here, % there. I think because of pure human psychology and based on my experience so far, that's why i said earlier that "I wish everybody do much of futures trading (using strategy that works for you based on current market movement) with RISK MANAGEMENT in check based on current market trends at a given time,
along with little spot trading (HODL gem coins) it's the best strategy that would fetch you profit every other day whether market is pumping or dumping."

Cheers bro.

PS:  Sure ,you can send me a direct message if you want to.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 3:15am On Apr 27, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Honestly and that's how you build wealth o. Use the liquidity to make more.

That being said, I don't know if you've heard of Yogies NFT. Their mint is coming up May 7th. It's on Etherum chain and I want you your help on it. I'll send you their twitter now to check it out and respond to my email mama. I've got a guaranteed mint.

https://twitter.com/YogiesNFT/status/1518987768164241409?t=J7xgD5c3yZkpIL5HvLEIrQ&s=19
guaranteed mint?..how did u get it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 3:40am On Apr 27, 2022
francisgodstime:
which shit coin did u invest in?
METIS
DOGE
STG
BSW
MOOV
TOMO
ROSE.
And some dust here and there.

For the first time in months, beeteece rainbow chart is reading accumulate. Start accumulating. Or wait for the buy signal which will surely come but might take time. Both stock market is not left out.

Go make some money and continue to Dca in strong fundamentals. Also even when it pumps a little, don't rush and sell everything after holding bag for months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 3:57am On Apr 27, 2022
Green day.

Swing traders, quick profit if you know what you are doing. Set stop loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 4:46am On Apr 27, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

If u don’t have liquidity to mint ask for help. I have helped someone on this thread with no liquidity to mint before. The fellow moved from no liquidity to mint to been a multi millionaire!

Ask for help if you need it.

People are making millions, don’t be left out bro, don’t be!
boss,honestly we have been sleeping on this NFT rave. Please don't stop dropping alphas here for the benefit of your followers. We can create a telegram group for NFT tut if u don't mind grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 4:48am On Apr 27, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Yogies NFT has a robust community, art is lit and most importantly it’s a free mint.

So zero risk, just make sure to mint with a burner
Mint with a burner? how is this done please.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jimmyolasun: 5:08am On Apr 27, 2022
MrCamron:

Please send me a DM so that i can send my telegram username to you.

Cheers.
, thanks for the follow back, I actually followed you after coming across some of your posts on a crypto currency thread. Seems I will be joining the crypto exchange world/business soon, God's willing. And I will need some advices as I be newbie.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 5:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Look at ftm after all the too much hype. SMH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 5:41am On Apr 27, 2022
Moses247:

Na why most of Una De go carry bag in the name of diamond hand's lol.

Do not misunderstand my quote for ignorance
My point still stands
With TA just a tweet from Elon or a news from China and boom shxt goes sideways

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chigozie69: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Professors in the house,pls I need a reply.. I saw an nft ape on my binance wallet.pls what does it implies and how do I go abt it

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

If u don’t have liquidity to mint ask for help. I have helped someone on this thread with no liquidity to mint before. The fellow moved from no liquidity to mint to been a multi millionaire!

How can one start getting involved
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ALTERNATEID: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2022
mubbyone:
@ open heaven we are ready to learn and please drop Alfa NFT to buy, and forget cretics, but the major problem most of us are facing is about minting no funds to mint.

hey join me on Discord! Invite expires in 7 days. https://discord./TZUXfjft

Join for an opportunity to mint for free. Great project.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by platoworks(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2022
chigozie69:
Professors in the house,pls I need a reply.. I saw an nft ape on my binance wallet.pls what does it implies and how do I go abt it

I received the same ape nft

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princejones(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Please sir, l want to learn and be involved in this nft of a things. Add me to your telegraph list
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2022
jimmyolasun:
, thanks for the follow back, I actually followed you after coming across some of your posts on a crypto currency thread. Seems I will be joining the crypto exchange world/business soon, God's willing. And I will need some advices as I be newbie.

You are welcome,anytime.

Regards.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abokicryptonews: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Hazardd:
I bought ftm when is in 1.67 at $1400..
Now due to recent fall is now at 1.5 and my money is now $760.. now i want to withdraw $500 Dolla from it due to present situation.. how much will be money reach if assuming if it get to 1.67

Move it to Binance and use it as collateral for LOAN. LTV IS 65% I WOULDN'T SELL IT, IF I WERE YOU. If you need more explanation, ASK !

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2022
FuckHomophobes:
Congratulations to those who minted Okay Bears Nft on Solana.

My man just made 10k$ grin . Aaaaaa I need a boyfriend changing money abeg
couldn't get wl
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oziens: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Hi, I admire your diligent and vast knowledge about this subject matter. Have been reading and following your contribution on this forum. I'll appreciate if you can DM via Whatsaap/email. Have attempted severally to reach out via your profile but can't find any contact.

Regards,

OpenHeaven2019:

Total supply (TS) is 4.6bn as u said but Market cap is based on CS not TS. Circulating supply (CS) is about 1.2b.

My bullish expectations is maybe a $4b MC which should put the token at $3.

I expect a minimum market cap of around $1.5b which should put the token at $1.5

This is most transparent airdrop I have ever seen, they is a huge hype around it so it should do very well.

Whatever the case it’s free monies!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moloso(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2022
GodHelpMe1:
Omo this period is not funny men; long red candle fit come from nowhere come liquidate you cheesy

Try the use smaller time frame like 15 or 5 minutes, them they carry message

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2022
FASTCHOW:
Bitcoin chief wants to buy nairaland for 50BTC....someone should please confirm if it's true

It is true. I saw it on his twitter page. The guy is funny. Nairaland has achieved what twitter cannot (Free speech). Why Sell? Free speech online is priceless.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by imonegameyesuf: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Have you guys heard of smartswap

This is a mining platform that enables you to mine TRX and earn Usdt through minning

You can simply message me to know more or check YouTube and u can simple google smartswap to know more

Na jst to rent robot to dey mine TRX
U fit rent for d following robot and earn usdt

30$- 1.8$ daily
50$- 3$ daily
100$- 5$ daily
150$- 9$

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hazardd(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2022
Abokicryptonews:

Move it to Binance and use it as collateral for LOAN. LTV IS 65% I WOULDN'T SELL IT, IF I WERE YOU. If you need more explanation, ASK !
yi need more explanation bro.. this my number pls chat me.. 08069506773
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prosperity4All: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Terk Instant Air_Drop (DYOR):

If you participated in Terkhh drop and thought it was a scam, go unlock your Tokens or transfer to me if you don't need it.
Check the official Telegram channel for steps to unlock then you can swap 10% of your holding per period.

https://twitter.com/BizClime/status/1499403127262490625?t=frll13J_Ti_JNHwhNT0FSA&s=19
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2022
platoworks:

I received the same ape nft

It's worthless, at least for now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2022
cheesy
Dazall:
Coins are going down, here is silent like a grave yard. Once there's a green. BTC to the moon grin grin grin

Please you guys should come out and tell us the coins you are buying now...no be when bull market start we go come dey hear the coins when una buy.. .
cheesy grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Fastt:

METIS
DOGE
STG
BSW
MOOV
TOMO
ROSE.
And some dust here and there.

For the first time in months, beeteece rainbow chart is reading accumulate. Start accumulating. Or wait for the buy signal which will surely come but might take time. Both stock market is not left out.

Go make some money and continue to Dca in strong fundamentals. Also even when it pumps a little, don't rush and sell everything after holding bag for months.

Stg is a shitcoin ?
Chai I shouldn’t have put so much there’s
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SoftHeart(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Please help us
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SoftHeart(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Babalakin:
boss,honestly we have been sleeping on this NFT rave. Please don't stop dropping alphas here for the benefit of your followers. We can create a telegram group for NFT tut if u don't mind grin
Please share the group link here when it's created. Thanks for bringing this up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Macktaob(m), jayce232, Warith200, 10cedes, Paykay, Ethereum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.