Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3286912 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bagholder:
Please guys, if are reading this and you are in the state(usa) pls help a brother��
I have been trying to send money to a friend of mine who lives in the state but Nigerian banks have frustrated the hell out of me. So am thinking of sending it to him via crypto but this my friends knows nothing about crypto. Pls if I can trust you and send usdt to you and covert it for me over there to fiat and send to him I will be grateful.
NB. If you guys can suggest any other means again, I will be most grateful.

I can be of help, I understand this situation.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
WIZGUY69:
I need the steps to convert any cryptocurrency to usdt/btc on binance. Let me sell them please. grin

Go to trade!
Spot Trade!
Search for your coin with the pair of usdt!
Use market order (Since you’re a newbie)!
Go to p2p!
Choose a seller and follow onscreen instructions!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WIZGUY69(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Solanaa:

Go to trade!
Spot Trade!
Go to p2p!

Thanks Boss!
Shit is harder than further math
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
FTM don De enter village journey o����. This project has never remained the same since after the Fud, This is one of the reasons a trader or investor should not hold blindly or Emotionally attached to any project.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
crypto is a sad journey

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
DaemoLee:
Alts look like nonsense right now.

Getting seriously hit by BTCee.

Liquidation right, left ..centre.

Crypto obviously isn't an investment. I've heard this several times from LEGENDS in the business world but I chose to try it out. It hasn't paid off at all.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
The model of this Crypto markets isn't sustainable. I don't see it being around in the next 10-20yrs.

No wonder people are going back to gold and other traditional investment options.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WIZGUY69(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Solanaa:

Go to trade!
Spot Trade!
Go to p2p!

Omo! I no get am angry
Na change sha. Be like I'll leave it like that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
kintus:

Crypto obviously isn't an investment. I've heard this several times from LEGENDS in the business world but I chose to try it out. It hasn't paid off at all.

Smile.....
Well,i dont think so ! Indeed it is an investment (short term/long term) ,I'm a living witness of its gains !! You just need to know your way around it and be PATIENT when it counts.

Also,do have it at the back of your mind you want to make profit "slow and steady" (RISK MANAGEMENT) and not with the mindset of buying a lambo over night -even though something like that is possible but let your mind be at rest -calm.

You also need to have a trading strategy and stick to it -DISCIPLINE !

And always invest in good coins (fundamental projects) and not shitcoins ( "MMM" coins )

Cheers.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Icecream4U:
going back to where it came from. Bid farewell. grin

Too sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
carik:
Hello guys.
Is rmrk on discount sale or bidding bye to start oil drilling ?

Icecream4U:
going back to where it came from. Bid farewell. grin

Late last year, I had a new thumb rule -I won't trade any new coins listed on binance.com for the first few months.

Here is why:

2022 would be a lot similar to 2018, after the ICO boom and Crypto boom, many team projects started realizing profits (distribution). Sadly there isn't enough demand to sustain those sell offs and as you know almost all of the projects went down around 90% from their ATH price during that year.
I recommend to you to follow only truly sustainable projects with strong fundamentals and fairly distributed already and do not try to chase profits as it won't be as easy as you think and most probably you will end up with losing your capital slowly.

Cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bearmoon(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
You still hold Axs, SLP and ftm. Please explain your reasoning behind this.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bagholder(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Solanaa:

I can be of help, I understand this situation.
Thanks a bunch man! How can I reach you?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Crypto choke oh.

All alt coins in trouble ahhh. Money don vanish shocked

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bagholder(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bearmoon:
To carry bag now...lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bearmoon:

Even Danny for Twitter don comot fantom from his name

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bagholder(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jasmy just blessed my soul with 120usdt...make I first go buy land for metaverse lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bearmoon(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bagholder:

To carry bag now...lol

Lol Make bag holders try dey let newbies know when them don drop bag. Na so una go shout buy this buy that or get left behind. When una sell am,,, no update. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
kintus:

grin grin Why not try shit coins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin grin
ThisisIkemefuna:
Crypto choke oh.

All alt coins in trouble ahhh. Money don vanish shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jameselias:
what platform do you use to trade ngx

Morgan Capital
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
nna777:

Btc - Double Top on the daily.
Below previous weekly close on the
weekly.
Not looking good on the monthly.

We're still likely to retest the 33-35k zones this month with bounces @ 38k, 37k n 35k.

We're getting there.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bagholder(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bearmoon:

Lol Make bag holders try dey let newbies know when them don drop bag. Na so una go shout buy this buy that or get left behind. When una sell am,,, no update. grin grin
Hmmmm bro, the bag wey dey my head now, I dey pray make I drop am....bought large amount of Dot at 45 and ftm at 2..when ever I see those two coin now, e go dey do like make I dey go sambisa forest...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
if to say person know ni, na now person suppose to dey dca....but toor wetin man go do. I no get stable coin for hand again.
BTW, The last stable coin wey I get ($19). I don put am for gmm.
Lord na ur hand I dey oooo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bagholder(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
If this ape dip reach 18 again am buying ooo..if I perish make I perish
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bearmoon(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bagholder:

Hmmmm bro, the bag wey dey my head now, I dey pray make I drop am....bought large amount of Dot at 45 and ftm at 2..when ever I see those two coin now, e go dey do like make I dey go sambisa forest...

Damn bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lizzychom: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Fastt:

Any coin you are interested in, check coin gecko, the find out the exchanges trading the said coin
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bagholder:
Jasmy just blessed my soul with 120usdt...make I first go buy land for metaverse lol
what caused that pump?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Babalakin:
grin grin grin

Projects are just dieing left right center. See ftm, shorting it is more rewarding now than holding it. I thought waves was the Lambo but look at it now. Chai see scam axie?
I am beginning to suspect soft scam oh grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mahn

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bagholder(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
what caused that pump?
I really don't know...been taking lil profit from that coin lately...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
what caused that pump?

Bagholder:

I really don't know...been taking lil profit from that coin lately...

A perfect scenario is almost likely of The whales distribution/accumulation in relation to BTC price ; At first, whales are doing nothing which means they are not buying they are just waiting - if they push the sell bottom the whole market will dump - and what are they waiting for?

They are waiting for the green to increase and fomo (FEAR OF MISSING OUT)....they are waiting until the right volumes to sell and take the market down and then buy again much lower ......

Shout out to the Whales -Eja nla (Big Fish)

Cheers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: milkywaves(m), Ifexxi, Alliswell73, Disembark, opella(f), sammiewrite(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.