Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3282063 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) ... (3637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2022
Enyinne:
I mean like will price on kucion and gate be selling at same price tomorrow since its listing?

First it’ll spike up like a fool
Make sure you put a high sell order not ridiculously high but just high enough, so when it reaches that price if you’re lucky you might just flip it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2022
BTC be showing everyone shege

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2022
Seeing btc at 35,900$ some people looking at chart or Binance apps with open bid

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:14pm On May 05, 2022
Luna is the only coin I'm buying during this dip. Will DCA when necessary

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2022
Enyinne:
I mean like will price on kucion and gate be selling at same price tomorrow since its listing?
yes ....and beside if there is a slight difference you can't even withdraw it at kucoin after a while ...

Modified..

You can DEPOSIT but it's only one network

But withdrawal is the following day... check the attachment for more information

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 05, 2022
@Bearmoon

Watch videos from Steve about the Gaussian Channel or Gaussian chart. That is why I didn't. Though, I did some longs within these period, took profit, and switched to short. In this business, I'm just an opportunist after carefully analysing things.

Also, I have 98% conviction we'll hit the 200 MA in months to come before a real bullrun will take place.

So, we need a proper capitulation before we can be confident in a real bullrun, else it's fake.

Below is a video Steve posted today. It's only his channel and another guy called Benjamin Cowen I watch. Though, I watch all of Steve's videos and for Benjamin, it just once in a blue moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prB6ADgKFk8

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:24pm On May 05, 2022
Investment no easy ooo

Even stock market Dy bloody
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by glimpse33(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2022
glimpse33:
I advise you all to sell now in losses,
BTCee is going to $28k, by that time most of your altcoins you're diamond holding will die completely.

If you're want to Diamond hand,
Hold Only BTC and ETH, because these 2 will stand the test of time.

I'm bringing this post back from April 11th again to remind y'all

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2022
Legend pls explain more

iLegenddNoReply:
@Bearmoon

Watch videos from Steve about the Gaussian Channel or Gaussian chart. That is why I didn't. Though, I did some longs within these period, took profit, and switched to short. In this business, I'm just an opportunist after carefully analysing things.

Also, I have 98% conviction we'll hit the 200 MA before a real bullrun will take place. So, we need a proper capitulation before we can be confident in a real bullrun, else it's fake.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benhope222: 8:28pm On May 05, 2022
Gmt Guys hope you guys are fine.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2022
So now which way with Ada and mana? cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by petux(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2022
dayo229:
BTC options expiry tomorrow. Expect more dip

Hey, so please can you explain what btc options expiry means?? Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benhope222: 8:33pm On May 05, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
So now which way with Ada and mana? cry
Ada na stable coin long ago na . grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 8:34pm On May 05, 2022
Is this time to jump in?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2022
OffsahBoye:
This is one of the reasons why I don't like futures

Left everywhere green and promising this morning

Only to come back and see pool of blood

You are longing in this macro environment?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 8:34pm On May 05, 2022
nonut:
E go still shock you. Most of them ain't moving much, just btceee. The 28k is not feasible. 33k maybe.
E don finally shock everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2022
AirBay:
Is this time to jump in?

Nope, wait for bounce then short at $37k to $38k

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bearmoon(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
@Bearmoon

Also, I have 98% conviction we'll hit the 200 MA in months to come before a real bullrun will take place.

So, we need a proper capitulation before we can be confident in a real bullrun, else it's fake.

Below is a video Steve posted today. It's only his channel and another guy called Benjamin Cowen I watch. Though, I watch all of Steve's videos and for Benjamin, it just once in a blue moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prB6ADgKFk8

Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 8:37pm On May 05, 2022
Ezemarcel:
we are in bull season from may 5
dem suppose slap you shaa

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 8:39pm On May 05, 2022
Please is this the time to buy more btc and eth? Or should we expect further dip?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2022
Bodyodour:
dem suppose slap you shaa
financial markets comes with speculations

So mine is not an exception

That's why DYOR is important..

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 8:50pm On May 05, 2022
That explains it . Thanks
Ezemarcel:
yes ....and beside if there is a slight difference you can't even withdraw it at kucoin after a while ...

Modified..

You can DEPOSIT but it's only one network

But withdrawal is the following day... check the attachment for more information
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:51pm On May 05, 2022
Born2conquer:

As how and how do we check this

petux:

Hey, so please can you explain what btc options expiry means?? Thanks

$735 million in BTC options expire on May 6 and data suggests that the current macroeconomic conditions will continue to favor bears.

https :// cointelegraph. com/news/bitcoin-pushes-to-40k-but-are-bulls-strong-enough-to-win-friday-s-735m-options-expiry

(remove space)

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 8:52pm On May 05, 2022
ignis:
Please is this the time to buy more btc and eth? Or should we expect further dip?
relax, make you nor go loose money. we no want any lamentation from you this time around wink

follow the advice below
Ibime:

Nope, wait for bounce then short at $37k to $38k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2022
DonGenovese:
Hello Bosses in the house , and to those of us that use Mexc exchange, there is this trend of tokens that would do insane numbers that I have noticed on Mexc for some days now as I just recently started using it, an example today was Gene1...the coin pumped from a price of 0.00365 to 0.07553 in less than 24 hours, for context an investment of $100 would have earned you $2,069...So my question basically is how do I track these coins before they start pumping cos these are basically what we refer to as $hitcoins....?? I have thinking of the possibility of getting the volume change of coins in exchanges by way of notifications, if I spot a swift change in volume for these sort of coins , I can quickly hop in , chop and clean mouth and jump out....Does such a possibility currently exist? And if it does please point me in the right direction.
@Ibime
@randy01
@Ikillbrokehoes

Sorry , I had to call you out...I just need to know if this was possible
Thank you
This will help you only if you know how to investigate.i double my money most time but you need to first select almost 20 coin that have pump then investigate how they pump then you can use that to predict when you see next coin that his about to pump.you don't need ta knowledge just be observant.watch that video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FUTOmRgPx4

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:08pm On May 05, 2022
Thanks , i will do just that
typicalgamer:

First it’ll spike up like a fool
Make sure you put a high sell order not ridiculously high but just high enough, so when it reaches that price if you’re lucky you might just flip it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2022
For those waiting for 28k, you go wait tire

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2022
Moses247:
Belike say BTC go touch 35k$ or34k$ it might not happen almost immediately but i want to be wrong sha. Protect Ur capital guys.
35k done and dusted....if u like come and talk rubbish say TA no matter.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 9:31pm On May 05, 2022
price action taking form on high time frames. Me thinks THIS IS IT but still gonna wait for D4 charts to close. Price already hit 200ema

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bearmoon(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2022
Bearmoon:
Do you think btc will go down in a straight line?
Or it will make you bullish about your coins again before sweeping you off your feet one more time.

Time and time again you’ve had the chance to sell and buy back lower but you like to hodl and open positions with no stoploss.

Run that back

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Patosky4U: 9:58pm On May 05, 2022
Ezemarcel:
many benefited from the call only but a few appreciated he who made the calls ...I will add you up to my what's app group

Boss I have Sent you PM
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 10:03pm On May 05, 2022
Abeg house, what's the lowest of GMT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) ... (3637) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Allthelight, jayce232, lamborghinifcb(m), ibizgirl(f), Alexas58 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.