Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3324744 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:15am On May 11, 2022
wow, the worst ppl hit by this luna are the ppl that staked their luna.
More reasons to think twice before staking any coin. Case of this spiral death, you can't sell. You see your bones weakening and your money vanishing... for how many percent apr? Not worth it i tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Quiny32323: 8:20am On May 11, 2022
What happened to luna!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:21am On May 11, 2022
Ibime:

I was going to set bid on LUNA at $1 but even that will wipe me out as long as UST is at $0.5

The term "death spiral" I used to describe the dynamics between Luna and UST is literal

Luna/UST cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Quiny32323: 8:21am On May 11, 2022
Fastt:
wow, the worst ppl hit by this luna are the ppl that staked their luna.
More reasons to think twice before staking any coin. Case of this spiral death, you can't sell. You see your bones weakening and your money vanishing... for how many percent apr? Not worth it i tell you.

I was Never a fan of staking, I guess is low risk fans that are attracted to this package or paper hands that can't hold.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Obnoxious2001(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2022
FASTCHOW:
Next stop for Btc is 28k
Make e do quick reach there.

So I go fit buy grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by petux(m): 8:37am On May 11, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bagholder(m): 8:38am On May 11, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
What have I done to my self

UST... I just enter am to get small profit... They just dumped on my fucking head... 30 fucking percent gone.

Gooooooowd. To think I haven't made any trade for days now cos I lost much and now this....
Heeeeeey, I don die.

Bleep me.... Can UST recover
I'm bleeped
You wan chop and clean mouth..lol...go ahead with your daily activities now shebi na Mouth Action you dey do..lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bearmoon(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2022
Bearmoon:
Luna bids set at 4.4
If e no fill, no p.
If e fill, it’s either e liquidate me or make me gazzilinaire.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2022
This one I'm hearing luna... Lemme search abt it, I've been reading it as luno (wallet). Be like it was unfavorable to many users...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:43am On May 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

So what shud have been the right thing??

Backing with less volatile asset. For instance, BÛṢD is backed by USD, ie, for every 1BÛṢƊ minted, there's an equivalent amount of actual USD backing it up.
I stopped swapping to USDT a long time ago after reading a lot of têthêr fud. All my stables are in BÛṢD.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2022
jedisco:

Hehe... one of the permutations then... it's on the cards moreso with Luna spiralling down....
Just like when xrp crashed and dragged the whole market down.

Fear and greed is at 10. If still holding betece or eith, these are not the levels to sell

Bought some with yesterday and don't see the point selling. Just hope it won't count as a stupid mistake in the end
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 8:47am On May 11, 2022
To dey buy coin this days dey fear me. Somebody should help me look at movr and axs. Let me know if it's btc effect or abi hacking effect.
Ibime
Nna77
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2022
Tyche:

Backing with less volatile asset. For instance, BÛṢD is backed by USD, ie, for every 1BÛṢƊ minted, there's an equivalent amount of actual USD backing it up.
I stopped swapping to USDT a long time ago after reading a lot of têthêr fud. All my stables are in BÛṢD.

But why wud such a foolish person back UST to btceeeee na..... Haba cry cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2022
Bodyodour:
To dey buy coin this days dey fear me. Somebody should help me look at movr and axs. Let me know if it's btc effect or abi hacking effect.
Ibime
Nna77

Movr 5

Axs 3
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2022
Tyche:

Bought some with yesterday and don't see the point selling. Just hope it won't count as a stupid mistake in the end

So. What abt stg??

I entered stg at 0.8, now the mad coin don go 0.7.

Make I pull out??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

So. What abt stg??

I entered stg at 0.8, now the mad coin don go 0.7.

Make I pull out??

If you can't take the loss or over exposed, you need to do what makes you sleep at night. Holding onto mine though, I can stomach whatever it does

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2022
undecided

Luna will surely pump back!
Fasten your seatbelts for the big pump!!

Get ready to long soon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2022
Alts are catapulating

BTC is going down..

Only the strong survives

After the storm comes the shine
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 8:57am On May 11, 2022
seankafor:
Alts are catapulating

BTC is going down..

Only the strong survives

rest abeg

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2022
seankafor:
Alts are catapulating

BTC is going down..

Only the strong survives

Oloribu motigbetional speaker isonu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:03am On May 11, 2022
Ibime:
CPI data coming out tomorrow.

Hopefully China slowing demand will bring down inflation small

I think the market will respond positively to the CPI. It's expected to come in lower signalling peak. We might just see a short squeeze from 1:30pm today.

Did you see my mail?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 9:11am On May 11, 2022
seankafor:
Alts are catapulating

BTC is going down..

Only the strong survives

We are yet to see capitulation actually. I expect to see a very ugly capitulation candle. The kind of candle where BTC goes down by like 5k - 7k.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nigerialabalaba: 9:12am On May 11, 2022
nna777:
Closed all my shorts. Longing Btc @31k *15 leverage. We should see pump to the 35-37k range.

NFA.
nna, u beta come back to nsempa ur original family before u join dis ponzi business.
No let dis yeye crypt0 manipulators send u back to village o grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 9:14am On May 11, 2022
Na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

We are yet to see capitulation actually. I expect to see a very ugly capitulation candle. The kind of candle where BTC goes down by like 5k - 7k.
haven't you fathomed where NATO joins the Ukrain war and Putin uses nukes on the world and the world comes down to ashes?

Because if you can see btc at 5k.. I can also see Putin using all 9k+ nukes on each country and the whole world comes to an end..

No be only una Sabi predict doom undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pherule(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2022
I fiercely buy:

� BTC/ETH/LTC/USDT
� US PayPal/Payoneer Funds
� US/Canada Amazon, Target, eBay Card, and
� Coinme Vouchers (purchased in my number - ask for number)
❔ Others - ASK ME!

Instant Payment after Confirmation at My End at Unbeatable Rates with the Chinko Vendors.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bearmoon(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2022
seankafor:
haven't you fathomed where NATO joins the Ukrain war and Putin uses nukes on the world and the world comes down to ashes?

Because if you can see btc at 5k.. I can also see Putin using all 9k+ nukes on each country and the whole world comes to an end..

No be only una Sabi predict doom undecided

English

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 9:20am On May 11, 2022
too much manipulation in crypto. Indexes are up

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2022
nna777:
Closed all my shorts. Longing Btc @31k *15 leverage. We should see pump to the 35-37k range.

NFA.

Boss when
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Patosky4U: 9:21am On May 11, 2022
Crypto no be anybody mate abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
This one I'm hearing luna... Lemme search abt it, I've been reading it as luno (wallet). Be like it was unfavorable to many users...
Wow Luna lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2022
Bearmoon:

English

The Oloribu guy is speaking English with anger dt came from him dipping portfolio grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: gamaliel9, Davida33, egbeocha(m), DieRich5, anjilgreat(f), Ojimmu95 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.