Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3354172 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 5:01am On Feb 20, 2021
From binance...

Do you trust binance on eithy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 5:04am On Feb 20, 2021
bulasene:

If u are trusted , then no problem
how much co.in do u want to sell?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NadiaR(m): 5:06am On Feb 20, 2021
Please house I tried transfering from BTCe to p2p but I keep getting insufficient frozen amount. Please what's the cause and solution?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 5:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Sailor1:
Threw lil cash into wrx at 0.24..another exchange coyn owned by binance and ran after the last bnb pump... Also like how the PA is developing above ATH....

Also got a lil doge at 0.055.....like how the PA is developing too

P.s. these are not my major trades... These are just spot scalps to ride the trend.

BTW, the more I look at xrp, the more it looks like it wants ATH around 3..very possible in current market conditions. Also, not as many sellers as before. That said, it has to deal with the 0.7 to 1 area first
Wazirx(wrx) is an india based cryptocurrency exchange, acquired by binance last year, which will soon turn into a sour acquisition. I just want those that will be buying it, to know that our oga is only buying it for quick profit and not planning on holding it. India as banned cryptocurrency, which will be effective in less than 6 month time. That coin is going down to dust in six months from now!!!!!!!!!! Except maybe binance move it to another country.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 20, 2021
Some people are using anytime frame they feel like using for their analysis... it’s just not right... I can put u through via zoom.. send me a mail if interested: okpact4all @yahoo. com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 5:23am On Feb 20, 2021
Notyamate:
Ethy finally crossed 2k grin
IT’S ABOUT TIME!!!! $2000 breached cheesy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 5:38am On Feb 20, 2021
Cardano finally broke the sharkles

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 20, 2021
Tamel:
This hotbit na pump and dump exchange....758% gone down to 25% in a seconds...

Not me o grin , I'm only observing

Useless exchange

They create shltcoins and dump on their users

undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 6:03am On Feb 20, 2021
Sysdatek:

Useless exchange

They create shltcoins and dump on their users

undecided
sent you a pm chief
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2021
I need B.N.B to finish its run to $400 quickly so I can take those funds and put more weight behind my A.D A investment. Time is ticking to benefit from A.D.As upward move in anticipation of March 1st hard fork.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by colly22boy(m): 6:15am On Feb 20, 2021
Lol. Which BNB. BNB leg dor they pain am from the run he they run since . He is offloading it’s load now to 280
Ibeme:
I need B.N.B to finish its run to $400 quickly so I can take those funds and put more weight behind my A.D A investment. Time is ticking to benefit from A.D.As upward move in anticipation of March 1st hard fork.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PerfectMatchNG: 6:26am On Feb 20, 2021
What type of mad market is this?
Do you guys even sleep?
Page 123 now 200+ page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rilwayne001: 6:27am On Feb 20, 2021
Ibeme:

What's Ada doing in March?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 6:30am On Feb 20, 2021
colly22boy:
Lol. Which BNB. BNB leg dor they pain am from the run he they run since . He is offloading it’s load now to 280

Na so he chill between $100-$140 for 3 or 4 days. This is just a consolidation period so far we are still in the bull cycle. B.N.B marketcap has to be compared to E.T.H marketcap to know how much upside is left. Upside is never a straight line upward everyday.

The only thing that increases and increases without stopping to consolidate is cancer. Such rate of growth will kill any asset like cancer. Ask GameStop.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 6:30am On Feb 20, 2021
Rilwayne001:

Mary Hard fork on 1st March
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Churchill6767: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2021
renminbiyuan:
Some people are using anytime frame they feel like using for their analysis... it’s just not right... I can put u through via zoom.. send me a mail if interested: okpact4all @yahoo. com

Go and sit down..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2021
renminbiyuan:

Give your family zoom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by colly22boy(m): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2021
Person like me
Can’t wait 3days o. Am a daily trader make I go find another coin.
Ibeme:

Na so he chill between $100-$140 for 3 or 4 days. This is just a consolidation period so far we are still in the bull cycle. B.N.B marketcap has to be compared to E.T.H marketcap to know how much upside is left. Upside is never a straight line upward everyday.

The only thing that increases without stopping to consolidate is cancer, and that kills.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2021
colly22boy:
Person like me
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PerfectMatchNG: 6:43am On Feb 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

Give your family zoom
grin Is that intiative Q still working?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PerfectMatchNG: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2021
Rilwayne001:

She has a date
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 6:45am On Feb 20, 2021
iamthebestman40:

Chief can you please explain this, I’m
Looking to buy but don’t know where to buy from

Go to p2p option on the trade icon on binance. You will see p2p there you can choose any coin you want to buy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PerfectMatchNG: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2021
SteveOfu:
This is alst applicable to krypto koin
Written by Leezah

As a young investor, be SMART and not GREEDY, 15%-20% is a good PROFIT but if your fundamentals & DD are good, you can hold for as long as you wish.

In addition, I have been learning and still learning, here are few I learnt

- The success or failure of a trader depends on his/ her EMOTIONS

- You are RESPONSIBLE for every trade
- Plan a trade and trade a plan

- Know your entry and exit plan & reason for such trade

- Do not make a decision or trade in the spur of the moment because your sense of judgement is beclouded

- Impulsive trade are very dangerous

- Have a limit to the amount you can risk in a trade i.e. avoid risking more than a certain percentage on your capital e.g. if you started out with $1000, do not risk more than a certain percentage determined by YOU on a trade

- Learn as much as you can, ask questions

- Do not get GREEDY to trade

IF YOU'RE IN THIS GROUP RIGHT NOW

I say again, count yourself Lucky

*WHY??*

*1).* You need to be knowledgeable on Cryptoc trading especially in this period where economies are fluctuating and close to unbearable.

I'll guide you through how you can open your own Binance account so you don't get into problems!

In conclusion, the link is where you are supposed to be NEWBIES
This is the vehicle to the Telegram group by Puvo
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with ".".

I am not an administrator I am assisting those that find it difficult to join Telegram group.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE WHATSPP GROUP READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION.

If you don't have Telegram download it on Google play store
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2021
colly22boy:
Person like me
Lol......:.seriously, how is this jumping from one moving vehicle to another, working out for you?
I really hope you are killing it grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2021
Is it safe to buy xrp now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2021
If BNB like display Bulgarian red grin I no go sell instead I will buy more. We die here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raymond0008(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2021
strom:
Safe keh ol. Will still come down naw
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 7:02am On Feb 20, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:
What type of mad market is this?
Do you guys even sleep?
Page 123 now 200+ page
LOL.....This thread is addictive grin grin
It is packed with comedy, tragedy, and joyedy!!! The biggest emotions all rolled into one!!! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2021
strom:

Think deeply and then follow your mind bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2021
phenzy:

Think deeply and then follow your mind bro
what if the mind is a blank page with zero knowledge on crypto? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by schukwuma(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2021
strom:

Better avoid xrp like a plague, not going to be safe till the court case is over. Xrp is only currently useful if you want to make fast transfer without the headache of charges.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
what if the mind is a blank page with zero knowledge on crypto? grin

Exactly, you guys should help me out, I need about 3 coins to keep for 1 week or 2

Sailor1 and all the gurus

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, Zico4real(m), FlashDboy, Sarahray, sweetveek(m), Emmizay12(m), nellybadas and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.