Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3308087 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ovoP(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2022
MasonKendall:

Confusion.
I own a shoe, if you are going to buy a shoe I can give you a activation code

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by posty56: 7:55pm On May 12, 2022
I hope this dip taught people a lesson, cry.pto is not really the future , Bitcoin is not a hedge against inflation the volatility in it is too much,NFT is a bubble, yes I don't care how much you make from it , and lastly it is not really decentralized ,I have nothing against cry.pto,but the next time I go see cryp.to bros shilling it hard I go change am for that person thank you

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2022
Misturman:

U don't think he's among the whales responsible for the crash? Dat guy is president of the world ooh.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2022
ovoP:
I own a shoe, if you are going to buy a shoe I can give you a activation code
I no want again. I don nosedive with my 40$ enter BnB.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ovoP(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2022
MasonKendall:
I no want again. I don nosedive with my 40$ enter BnB.
alright
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karzyharsky(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2022
If you get any link to mine luna for free please share
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karzyharsky(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
Any link to mine luna for free??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 12, 2022
posty56:
I hope this dip taught people a lesson, cry.pto is not really the future , Bitcoin is not a hedge against inflation the volatility in it is too much,NFT is a bubble, yes I don't care how much you make from it , and lastly it is not really decentralized ,I have nothing against cry.pto,but the next time I go see cryp.to bros shilling it hard I go change am for that person thank you

NFT dey one kind guy... What if the previous amount was made by the owner?

Example: I create an NFT and use my second account bro buy it for 1M.

I have the NFT, and I have the 1M. But the NFT is now valued at 1M �

So if I sell it at 1M, massive gain, even if I decide to cut unrealistic loss and sell at 150k. It's still a win win for me. � Na the scope them dey use.

I don't see why someone will buy an NFT for 350k and sell it for $150 undecided

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2022
I started my crypto trading with$700 after learning from this thread and other sources for months but am now left with $70.
Omo I don't know whether to go and flex myself with my remaining balance or be patient,may God help all of us

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:13pm On May 12, 2022
Spider20:

Yeah Man.....
It is.....
Relax and Hold
Then the Magic of CATPAY might rest on your shoulder
Bro, this CATPAY is it still a good buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 8:14pm On May 12, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Please is there still hope for Luna someone should help me me oh.. I'm loosing my breath. I'm going to loose everything to that coin.
Yes there is hope but how much I can't tell.

When Cover protocol suffered a hack last year, the hacker minted unlimited amount of COVER and sent to exchanges, the price dived from $901 to $28. Binance froze trading and seized liquidity remaining and delisted COVER trading pairs..

Cover developers went ahead and created a new coin with same name but different contract address with help from Binance, then issued 1:1 ratio for those that own the coin as at the very minute the hack occurred. Then Binance listed the New COVER contract.

The implication was that the price rose to around $200 or so I am not sure but led to massive selloff due to lack of trust, many recovered part of their loss.

COVER was later delisted again from Binance the second time due to security risk and Dev team abandoning the project. As we speak COVER is now trading at $11 as at today on other exchanges.

There might still be light at the end of the tunnel but how bright will it be; Only time can tell.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by posty56: 8:16pm On May 12, 2022
Ayerooona:

So if I sell it at 1M, massive gain, even if I decide to cut unrealistic loss and sell at 150k. It's still a win win for me. � Na the scope them dey use.

I don't really get what you mean,but this I know,NFT is just based on hype and money laundering, there's no future in it , but if you make money from it ,it's cool though, the guy that bought jack founder of Twitter first tweet for about $2 abi $1 million dollars,placed the nft on auction the highest bid he received was $300(still probably high IMO grin), i vet he must be regretting his decision , should have gotten a financial advisor grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2022
This binance threat of delisting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibizgirl(f): 8:18pm On May 12, 2022
There is confusion here, I got a code from somebody that owns a shoe on STEPN telegram channel. People drop codes but because so many people are looking for codes, they are already used if you try the codes out.

MasonKendall:

Confusion.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 8:22pm On May 12, 2022
It doesn't work on binance boss, (it was working on Bankoff before but recently due to Russia/Ukraine war its not working again) but people are saying it's working on pyypl app, which I haven't tried yet) you top up ur pyypl dollar account there n buy it pyypl card on binance.

Yes, u subscribe on it yearly is 72k naira as at early this year.

Limit is 500$ per month.

OpenHeaven2019:

This card works with Binance.

Because I hear you pay a subscription for it. I nor wan waste money for subscription oo.

And what is this limit? Is it a $$ card that you buy $$ and load on it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2022
Born2berich:

BUSD ain't safe either. The safest is USDC
what makes you say that?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2berich: 8:27pm On May 12, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
For this country wey hard na em i Dy loose this kin money for Luna God is better I'm dead oh
I'm going to commit sucide than watch this happen to me

Suicide is for cowards. Don't go through the coward's route of escape, but rather, take learnings from your bitter experience.

Several investors have lost millions and they're still investing.

PS: Never invest money you can't afford to lose

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2berich: 8:39pm On May 12, 2022
Lucremoy:

what makes you say that?

As an investor, you have to see things from all angles, including politics.

First, where does BUSD comes from? Binance.

Who owns binance? CZ

What's his nationality? Chinese (forget the Canadian part)

We already know that America and China ain't really good friends, especially as China is waiting and watching the war between the Ukraine and Russia (Remember, china wants to invade Taiwan as well)

Also, we saw how the world sanctioned Russia and Russian business owners in their various countries while simultaneously destroying/forcefully taking their businesses. If China takes the Russian invasion route, then you should know what the likely scenerio will be.

I may be wrong but it's better to be safe in USDC than to be sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2022
ibizgirl:
There is confusion here, I got a code from somebody that owns a shoe on STEPN telegram channel. People drop codes but because so many people are looking for codes, they are already used if you try the codes out.

I now get the point. Till when I get money.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2berich: 8:40pm On May 12, 2022
Thegamingorca:
This binance threat of delisting

Be weary of Coinbase and Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
Born2berich:

Suicide is for cowards. Don't go through the coward's route of escape, but rather, take learnings from your bitter experience.

Several investors have lost millions and they're still investing.

PS: Never invest money you can't afford to lose

Na this talk the vex me pass, is there really a money someone can afford to lose? 1$ na money, 1 naira na money!!

Motivate him not to think of suicide but saying invest money you can afford to lose always vex me grin Cos there’s no money i or anyone can afford to lose grin

See prison, see kwon, this i have seen

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2022
Born2berich:

As an investor, you have to see things from all angles, including politics.

First, where does BUSD comes from? Binance.

Who owns binance? CZ

What's his nationality? Chinese (forget the Canadian part)

We already know that America and China ain't really good friends, especially as China is waiting and watching the war between the Ukraine and Russia (Remember, china wants to invade Taiwan as well)

Also, we saw how the world sanctioned Russia and Russian business owners in their various countries while simultaneously destroying/forcefully taking their businesses. If China takes the Russian invasion route, then you should know what the likely scenerio will be.

I may be wrong but it's better to be safe in USDC than to be sorry.
Noted
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2022
leobergy:
I started my crypto trading with$700 after learning from this thread and other sources for months but am now left with $70.
Omo I don't know whether to go and flex myself with my remaining balance or be patient,may God help all of us
grin grin lmao I almost piss for body reading this Walai

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 12, 2022
posty56:
different situation, abramovich has wealth times 3 of what they sold Chelsea, and besides abramovich was the one who insisted they donate the money to Ukraine victims not UK, the handler on the other hand base on my assumption is in crypto to get rich and things are not going ad they planned, so Don't compare abramovich who has been swimming in wealth for years to somebody who put all his life savings in crypto

And this Is the right time to show ur vast knowledge in sports abi?? May God have mercy on u
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jogzy91: 9:58pm On May 12, 2022
I just bought 20k terra luna. I hope this pumps back to even $10

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by posty56: 10:01pm On May 12, 2022
Misturman:

And this Is the right time to show ur vast knowledge in sports abi?? May God have mercy on u
you no get sense,u am trying to tell him comparing abramovich losing money to a random cryp.to holder is apple and oranges, abramovich can lose billion and he won't feel ,oboy no worry me this night
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 10:07pm On May 12, 2022
Spider20:

Yeah Man.....
It is.....
Relax and Hold
Then the Magic of CATPAY might rest on your shoulder
Why is it that the coin don't have logo on trust wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 10:09pm On May 12, 2022
Still no hope for Luna.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 12, 2022
Ayerooona:

Well, an nft is worth my kobo only if there's a project backing it up.. Otherwise the buyer is playing a stupid risky game.. An nft with a project eg game pass, event pass, etc will only be sold based on it's value, unlike a random wallet wallpaper.. People will still get heart broken
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2022
moshuur:
gosh....I need to learn futures trading .
People made money from dis luna crash.
but me just dey look like epa

Hazin ehn! But wetin small $10 want do for market?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 12, 2022
posty56:
you no get sense,u am trying to tell him comparing abramovich losing money to a random cryp.to holder is apple and oranges, abramovich can lose billion and he won't feel ,oboy no worry me this night

King of football news.. Dey try keep quiet once a while
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2022
A little green after almost 4 days of red

It helps calm d nerves no matter the price sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: twosquare(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.