Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3301660 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2022
mannatech:
Crypto Newbie

As I don't have the necessary documents to register on all these exchange, can someone buy from his binance and send to my trust wallet?
Yes... Just be mindful of who you're transacting with. smiley

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2022
Rhado:
Please house, person wey buy and sell Luna at these prices yesterday, wetin go be dem profit.
And if I buy Luna now and wan sell am, e get any wahala, I go fit sell am? Wetin be the risk involved in buying and selling of Luna now. Abeg make una pardon my me, I know sabi
Current price divided by purchased price. Multiply it by how much you bought it, you'll get the profit/loss range.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
Akinola2345:
I want to buy $5 bnb for gas fee

Messages me if you have to sell

Same here or BUSD. I call it swap fees grin ... seems you're checking out some interesting pairs, I hope it pays. smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emzreus(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Send a mail to d@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bornbiafra: 12:40pm On May 16, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Same here or BUSD. I call it swap fees grin ... seems you're checking out some interesting pairs, I hope it pays. smiley
you guys should contact me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
you guys should contact me
The one in my first wallet won't let me transfer (limit exceeded requires verification).

Abeg u get spare 2 or 3 BUSD, I wan test something for TW. No wams if none smiley

Still try to contact or mail that other guy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2022
mannatech:
Crypto Newbie

As I don't have the necessary documents to register on all these exchange, can someone buy from his binance and send to my trust wallet?

Send me a WhatsApp dm on zero nine zero seven seven seven seven five three zero two

Legit vendor here. Registered on NL since 2013
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2022
something i saw today

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Danniee(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2022
Pls is Luna a long or short now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 16, 2022
deflover:
something i saw today

its now worth 3k dolls..read the gist finish

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 2:35pm On May 16, 2022
elvischukie:

its now worth 3k dolls..read the gist finish
good. Binanc will also hold. That's a great lost
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Quiny32323: 2:49pm On May 16, 2022
owunabastard:
good. Binanc will also hold. That's a great lost

The maga just confirmed that he sold almost 87k btc which is suppose to be the support of luna.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 2:53pm On May 16, 2022
Y’all make sure you’re taking those profits!!

Don’t ride your bags to the top and ride it back to 0. I know you won’t listen but I’m still gon tell you regardless.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 2:55pm On May 16, 2022
Quiny32323:

The maga just confirmed that he sold almost 87k btc which is suppose to be the support of luna.
How is it going to be the support of Luna?
Is Luna paired to BTC?
Do you know if he sold so he can buy billions of Luna and burn them.

Who get token never said anything for days na we wey dy here go dy rant up and down

I tire for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 3:29pm On May 16, 2022
Thank God sey I no FOMO enter LUNA

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Quiny32323: 3:33pm On May 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

How is it going to be the support of Luna?
Is Luna paired to BTC?
Do you know if he sold so he can buy billions of Luna and burn them.

Who get token never said anything for days na we wey dy here go dy rant up and down

I tire for Nigerians

Do your research and stop forming smart because you are not and what business does Nigerians have with what I said?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 3:36pm On May 16, 2022
erwinschro:

No he is not right. That is UST which is Terra. USDT is TETHER and it is not backed by Luna. USDT is run by a company called Bitfinex and they are supposed to back every USDT coin with US dollars. These dollars are supposed to stay in a bank account and must equal the number of USDT coins in existence to maintain the 1:1 exchange rate peg.

Bitfinex, however, has refused to audit their accounts and prove that they actually have the money in the account. Spoiler alert: they do not. If we are very lucky, USDT is backed by maybe 10% cash and God knows what kind of shitty bonds (probably chinese commercial papers). So what does this mean? Well, If too many people try to get their money out of USDT at once, this company will not have enough money to pay everyone back because they won't be able to sell those shitty bonds for face value, especially when interest rates go up.

They have been banned from doing business in the state of new york because they did an investigation and uncovered all of these things I was talking about:
https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2021/attorney-general-james-ends-virtual-currency-trading-platform-bitfinexs-illegal

They were too scared to release some of their findings because it would have caused a bank run on USDT and that would collapse the entire market and all crypto exchanges would probably go out of business. Good luck cashing anything out in that case. You can see that coinbase said if they go bankrupt for whatever reason that you have no right to your money.

Just 2 days ago, Tether had a net outflow of $8 billion to other currencies. The total inflow of actual currency, across ALL currencies, combined, that day was $700 million and it's likely that at least a third of that was wash sales to make it seem like there was actual money going into the market. So what happens is the market "went up" $100 billion on a $700 million input (and possibly more like $400 million).
That suggests that less than 1% of the market's value is real money!

Everyone knows how important USDT is to every crypto. It is literally an inevitability that it will crash. Just google what I am talking about. Many people put their life savings there to save against Naira devaluation thinking it is cash and not risky bonds. If I can save just one Nigerian from losing all their money in an american ponzi scheme I will be very happy.
Thank you for this, Crypto is the future but it is really not sustainable.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2022
Danniee:
Pls is Luna a long or short now?
Likely a short...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geofavor(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Naija. Basically to be channeled into offline visible investment, business, etc.
Which Nigerian bank do you use?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geofavor(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2022
Hello Bosses,

Please, how can I get my USDT on Binance to My USD Domiciliary account?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2022
Geofavor:

Which Nigerian bank do you use?

Standard chartered Bank
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LilleG(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2022
Good evening, pls anyone here knows about this site: usdtlnsook.com? I came about it somewhere and I don't know what it really about?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2022
LilleG:
Good evening, pls anyone here knows about this site: usdtlnsook.com? I came about it somewhere and I don't know what it really about?
It's a pure scam! Stay off.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 5:57pm On May 16, 2022
jyz200:
You don start with ur lie comrade No be $10 again
I won't blame you cause you don't understand English shocked . I was calling for a $1K vs $10 challenge.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyetunde49: 5:58pm On May 16, 2022
Please guys your thoughts on Kp3r
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 6:10pm On May 16, 2022
grin grin grin
The reason I stopped posting airdrop here because I was disappointed with Metakings so i decided not to do airdrop again i missed you guys all
cc Denreledave i missed your vawulence grin

moshuur:

apologies to the house that I am still quoting this post again ooo.
This was posted on Feb 23....Feb 23 fa.
And ode pada se regi...
I don't know y d thing still dey shock me.
Anyways mommytas....,atleast say hi to the house na.
we love u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jamie90(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2022
When will be a good time to buy BTC again. The resistance is strong now abi it's fake. Are we expecting 18k ?

Abeg, BTC don finish me but I get coconut head.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geofavor(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Standard chartered Bank
Of all banks. Why?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2022
Jamie90:
When will be a good time to buy BTC again. The resistance is strong now abi it's fake. Are we expecting 18k ?

Abeg, BTC don finish me but I get coconut head.
lol. No worry. Body go tell you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 7:11pm On May 16, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol. No worry. Body go tell you

Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benhope222: 7:35pm On May 16, 2022
Luna could be shiba of 2022. Let's just throw in some few bucks we can afford to loose as gamble

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kayzeed20, armadeo(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.