Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3319591 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2022
deflover:

i normally charge 250k when i teach
what i am doing now is too cheap for the knowledge i am giving
For just a crypto book is too much.
You should reduce the price. If na to teach e go dy better
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dazall: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2022
elvischukie:
Nigerians are soo gullible, yahoo boys coming out with new format in crypto.

Looking for gullible new folks in crypto to take the little change they have off them

Everyone claiming guru, everyone don get pump groups, posting stolen futures trades and fake screenshots to lure poor folks in.

This is just an upgraded soccer fixed match format. If you truly have a constant or sure way of making daily returns, you go to bank and take a loan or sell your land and hit it hard and not running around threads looking for who will tip you when you claim your predictions are super grin grin

I repeat, crypto is a DYOR something, no one gives financial advises. know this and have peace

I only sorry for the idiots who will fall prey to deflover local scam...Nigerians never learn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

For just a crypto book is too much.
You should reduce the price. If na to teach e go dy better

can u read again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
This thread has been infiltrated by petty scammers with multiple accounts. They use these accounts to support their main account, and also give it likes.

Bleep.

Nothing reasonable here again...

If you get scammed OYOR.

See you guys in 2024.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Iamyemmie:
You people should go and buy deus token
It used to be 1000$
It’s at 83$ now
I entered at 61$
Riding it till 800$

E even reach 1783$ sef
Hope it is not Luna in another form
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
deflover:
buy btc now $30446 tp $3500
You mean 35,000
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
nnamdi640:
You mean 35,000

yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
kodded:
Lol

Trading is never a get rich quick scheme

People will show you thier winnings to encourage you to buy their books but they will never show you their losses.

Even though you didn't mention me, but I want to address this issue and how I handle losses.
For instance, as at now, I have just two clients that pay for my consultations.

My commission is 25-30% of whatever profits made.
I don't trade for them, that is...I do not collect money from them to trade, rather, they open and close positions at my order, then send my own part of the profits after closing the position.

In the rare case of losses, due to applying risk management, to avoid the capital from plunging, I make sure that the next trade will recover those losses, before I resume taking my commission.

Let's say a client placed a trade with $500, and due to risk management, I asked him to sell at a loss, leaving the available balance at $400.

In my next calls, I will make sure that $100 is recovered, bringing it back to $500, before i resume business.

So yes...losses are inevitable and part of trading, but i have my own ways of dealing with them, just for the sake of fairness to my clients.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Iamyemmie:
You people should go and buy deus token
It used to be 1000$
It’s at 83$ now
I entered at 61$
Riding it till 800$

E even reach 1783$ sef
please were do you guys always buy these coin. For me trust wallet pancakes swap is just useless. All the coin remended to me are not in pancakes swap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
deflover:

yes
Ok boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
nnamdi640:
please were do you guys always buy these coin. For me trust wallet pancakes swap is just useless. All the coin remended to me are not in pancakes swap
Gate.io
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
nnamdi640:
Hope it is not Luna in another form
Noo it dropped cos of btc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kingsteve:

Even though you didn't mention me, but I want to address this issue and how I handle losses.

I don't trade for them, that is...I do not collect money from them to trade, rather, they open and close positions at my order, then send my own part of the profits after closing the position.

In the rare case of losses, due to applying risk management, to avoid the capital from plunging, I make sure that the next trade will recover those losses, before I resume taking my commission.

Let's say a client placed a trade with $500, and due to risk management, I asked him to sell at a loss, leaving the available balance at $400.

In my next calls, I will make sure that $100 is recovered, bringing it back to $500, before i resume business.

So yes...losses are inevitable and part of trading, but i have my own ways of dealing with them, just for the sake of fairness to my clients.

nobody asked you about your client...stop advertising your petty scam.. try another format

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ayerooona:
This thread has been infiltrated by petty scammers with multiple accounts. They use these accounts to support their main account, and also give it likes.

Bleep.

Nothing reasonable here again...

If you get scammed OYOR.

See you guys in 2024.

exactly what I've noticed, they comment with main accounts and counter any negative comment with another account.. childish

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
If you are really sure of your calls why not trade with your own money and take all profits rather than using others as bullet shield.

its just like claiming to have 2 sure odds one gives out everyday for others to play and gets paid when they win, why do they chose not to play it themselves and take all profits?

Thats pure gamble cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kodded(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
moshuur:

Thank you....
U do futures often...right
yes, but in a relugated level.

I no dey aim for the stars again with futures, anything above x5 leverage is a no no for me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kodded(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
elvischukie:

I hardly comment here but looking at the comments i see here, i just laugh. best one can do is to give his analysis and let be at ur own risk but seeing people here claim to Know how the market works is a big joke of the season.

big traders and whales like Cz and co never give financial advises not to talk of some guys on a forum.

watch them go into hiding when the market goes against their so called predictions.

Crypto is greater than all these technical analysis, Their are soo many other factors controlling the market that we all can't even predict

Good point

Even top traders like warren buffet with all his years of experience no dey near crypto because of how volatile it is

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
meanwhile Luna 3.0 incoming cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kodded(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
doyin01:

Not even when you have seen similar winnings and screenshots flying all over different pages on telegram...And you begin to wonder how different people are sharing the same screenshots and winnings....do they all own the same trading account??lol...

You will even see the alt monikers replying himself...

.Anyone who falls for it should be blamed for his her or her senselessness...

Lol, but you know that ignorance in this trading world is rampant that is why somebody will come out and say he has the best strategy with 100% winning rate meanwhile he is so eager for you to buy his books.

If his strategy is 100% effective, why will he waste his time asking for money here when he can easily generate the money from his 100% strategy?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kodded(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Moloso:

Rayner is beast
God bless him.

Those his free classes on youtube are what people are paying money to learn

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kodded(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kingsteve:

In the rare case of losses, due to applying risk management,
to avoid the capital from plunging, I make sure that the next trade will recover those losses, before I resume taking my commission.

and what is the guarantee that the next trade will go on your favor?

What if the next trade was a loss, wouldn't that leave your client with another $100 loss and a new capital of $300?

Modified: you claim that you apply risk management to your trade, yet you allow your client to risk a whopping 20% of their capital on a trade, that is not a proper risk management set up, because if your client lose 3 consecutive times, that means your clients will lose 60% of their capital.
Which means if your client started with $500, he will end up with only $200 as capital after 3 lossing trades, that's really not going to help your clients in a long run too.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kodded(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
elvischukie:
meanwhile Luna 3.0 incoming cheesy cheesy cheesy
that one safe so? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
kodded:
that one safe so? embarassed embarassed embarassed

those guys are clueless, no one will hold Luna 2.0 any little drop in price is a call for panic selling
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
unfi protocol was approved for massive upgrade to $11m multichain infrastructure in landmark dao proposal. I guess it was coingecko search algorithim that first broke the news of the proposed upgrade. hence, d gem quickly went haywire. Its official tweet reads; "loving the attention. Join us on our journey to a more substainable... bla bla bla." anyway thanks to solrebs, for making me to look into dz gem the more. Still very low Mcap with low tokenomiks! Ain't we all still in the bear season? Yeah, I go run go pitch my tent and wait for it at $3+, i guess naa dia d bottom squeeze dey at and as soon as they announced for staking calls perhaps b4 or during d next bull run naa jackpot for me be dat. I be like our local market women holding big empty sack and rushing to see wher to get farm produce cheap cheap buy. Dz bear season naa d only period i feel excited somehow. Everybody get his or her own trading style here alrdy. Gem No.4 now on my watchlist!

What other gems are on your list.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
kodded:
and what is the guarantee that the next trade will go on your favor?

What if the next trade was a loss, wouldn't that leave your client with another $100 loss and a new capital of $300?

Modified: you claim that you apply risk management to your trade, yet you allow your client to risk a whopping 20% of their capital on a trade, that is not a proper risk management set up, because if your client lose 3 consecutive times, that means your clients will lose 60% of their capital.
Which means if your client started with $500, he will end up with only $200 as capital after 3 lossing trades, that's really not going to help your clients in a long run too.

Due to the nature and volatility of the crypto markets, unlike stock markets, where 5% moves are big, it is imperative to give room for such volatile price fluctuations, that is...if you're certain of a bounce back and trading at support levels.

Again, this is why I always time my entries around support levels, so that in the eventuality of the trade not going according to plan, the distance between my entry and support/below support levels won't be much.

So...once the price breaks the support level, and all the other timeframes are showing me selling pressure, I sell at a loss.

I want to say this...any signal I give to my client(s) is exactly what I trade.
I just don't dish out random signals without observing all protocols.
In a week, I might just give out 2 or 3 signals, with a target of 5% and above.
For my personal scalping, the least profit I take is 3%.

Having said this, because of the time, fundamentals & technical analysis I employ before opening any position, I hardly lose 2 consecutive times in a row.
Believe it or not, but it is what it is!

I do quality, not quantity!
This is why I post screenshots of my wins to show how consistent I am in crypto trading.
It took me a while, but now I am a very confident trader.

Whenever I look at the charts, it interacts with me on a very personal level.
It tells me all I need to know, before making my next move.
I no dey brag, but if it comes across as bragging, so be it!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
elvischukie:

nobody asked you about your client...stop advertising your petty scam.. try another format

Stink off!
Your opinion doesn't matter...it stinks, just like your sh!t!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
nawao where all this new gurus start to they pop out from grin make I shut up before sheeples go come for my head ,but were we go get problem na when your new Lord and savior give una accumulated loss , you come here to complain, I will so insult your life. I don mark all of una , make I here pim! because you were warned

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Now this is trading. Your capital is safe and your small profit is sure everyday.

kodded:
yes, but in a relugated level.

I no dey aim for the stars again with futures, anything above x5 leverage is a no no for me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
move take profit to $37450

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is ADA.
I opened this position by 1am, when crypto prices open for the new day.
I missed catching it at the exact opening price, but jumped in at 0.6199.
My target is 0.6851...a 10.51% increase.
Current price is at 0.6541, a 5.51% increase in profits so far.

I dey trade, e dey show.
Show all workings!

To all the naysayers, una go believe!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
A good day for burger token

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
deflover:
i want to teach a class
but if una go fit pay
i will teach my system

$100 for my class

i will give u my book free
i will mentor u

if u are ready to learn
hit me up 080 66 4828
I'm not gona lie your calls and insight here have been spot on. I swear i have started following you but then if you are that good you wouldnt need anyone's money. BTW guys it seems mini BULL is here,we go see pumps this month. I go long $GAL

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: NikeMi1(f), Alliswell73, iLegendd(m), Robnectar(m), seunmsg(m), Ningishzida and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.