Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291415 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2022
orikoku:
I can't believe my 80k naira has remain 41k naira in XRP, please should I sell it or I should still leave it. I need candid advice. Thanks.
Ripple will take time to build 60K, how much more 80K... Sell
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Lol...what happen to this thread? Seems everyone as lost their thinking cap. Completely throwing away their strategies...what happen to “Buy the Fear; Sell the Greed”. grin

And who are this scammers parading as Financial analyst?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Ethereum is digging earth sad

If we survive this, nothing man won't survive in life
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by orikoku: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2022
cherryCola:

use 20K and Short the coin using 1.5X leverage,
while you live the 21K in your portfolio.
I don't get all your term like 1.5X leverage. Please shed more light. Thanks. It has reduced to 39k again. Please help a brother.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Why is the distance so far on MT5 to make profits (tiny) and small distance pips to make losses (bigger with high leverage)...

The first time I used MT5 I regretted it (demo though). I use something different that simply do I said, when I say up/green/long and as it starts happening profits counts and the opposite losses starts. This MT5 will count loss till it beat a far distance pips, not fair to me... LoL

I believe you are referring to MT5 for crypto. My observation for crypto is this - if you want quick money, trade penny cryptos. Trade coins like trx and doge. A small move can give you 10 percent profit on your position size and the risk -reward ratio is INSANE. I made a post on shorting trx at 0.078 , since then, trx dropped by 17 percent to 0.064. My risk was 10 dollars and the move is already 45 dollars in profit. If i had chosen DOGECOIN, i would have made 2x of this.
AS much as possible, try and take trades on penny cryptos and shit coins like dogecoin to make the most money with MT5. Those

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

Bro, were you able to get in on the short moves i posted for trx, xmr and algorand?
Thanks....i saw ur response.
Since they are all d same, I'll stick with binance (I find it easy to navigate).
I talked about getting liquidated earlier before it hit d stop loss u recommend (from d call u made).
I put in 20× (that's what brings d liquidation price closer).
So back to those calls u made earlier, what leverage did u recommend.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Thank you
Ibime:

Do you think BTC dominance grows in a Bear Market? Yes, so it's a long
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

I believe you are referring to MT5 for crypto. My observation for crypto is this - if you want quick money, trade penny cryptos. Trade coins like trx and doge. A small move can give you 10 percent profit on your position size and the risk -reward ratio is INSANE. I made a post on shorting trx at 0.078 , since then, trx dropped by 17 percent to 0.064. My risk was 10 dollars and the move is already 45 dollars in profit. If i had chosen DOGECOIN, i would have made 2x of this.
AS much as possible, try and take trades on penny cryptos and shit coins like dogecoin to make the most money with MT5. Those
Yes for cryptocurrency... BTC or ETH vs USDT... From the moment you place a trade, it's already on a loss. Maybe after 100 pips in your favor you gain 1% or so, RIP OFF to me.

Other coins are like partial stable coins (1-4% changes a day then), I didn't bother trading on them cuz I felt it's still a loss range. I even place two contradictory trades so either way one must be okay, both started reading at loss... no kidding. I deleted the MT5 app straight up, I'm not used to something that doesn't obeys my type of trade direction.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seankhalifa: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

People have asking me when will I start buying BTC.

Like I said last year, I’ll only introduce fresh funds to this market when will hit the 2017 top (18k to 20k)

Buying at 20k is like buying at 6k in 2018, can we go lower, yes we can, we went from 6k which everyone thought was the bottom to 3k in 2018 capitulation event but we didn’t stay there for long.

So I would be buying BTC 19k and if we go 50% lower, I have no problem because I know the bounce will be quick.
all dis una guess work.. na una money go hear am.. lol

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2022
Jas80:

If u are new to crypto, I use God name beg u, No buy, use ur money for better thing

Lol omoh! I woke up and thanked God I didn't buy. I'm not utterly new bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tinneh: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Fastt:
For newbies, this is the time to start buying.

1.Buy only btc for now. No matter the quantity. Capital preservation
2. Spread your investment. Go 30% on 24 k. As it dips, DCA. If it rises, sell at 29k. Rinse repeat. Until the economy starts picking up or when you want to take profit.
3.No sh1tcoin. No matter the temptation. Watch the market. We are in crisis, there is fear. Buy only when there is fear. Not easy but this is how to make money. Switch your mind to a robot.
4.celsuis network causing massive dip too , macro economy etc. The goal here is to accumulate btc. Every other thing is noise.
5.forget those selling books. You can get books free online.
6.donot have any mentor. Let btc be your mentor.
If you are new to crypto now and start buying, congratulations... You will be richer than those that got in last yr. Only if you focus and get it right.

Nice tips boss let me also add this
7.While doing DCA only invest money you can afford to lose presently ..cos there is no guarantee the dip may be stopping anytime soon....
Invest what you can afford to put and forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2022
grin

Solana from Top to bottom

Him dey fly...

Plenty dolls for shorters.....

There is money in crypto

Yesterday evening I opened 3 positions

SOL
GMT
ADA

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Be like some coins dey go relegation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Guys i set my Buy(LOnG) order for B.TC on 24k, should i cancel?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2022
follow Dylan ,bro called Luna and Celsius , before their meltdown,his pinned thread on Twitter is interesting

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
It's very possible, I've been holding my sell position now and I will keep holding.

But i honestly I don't think the entire crypto market will sink below $800 million, that will never happen.
Update!

BTC is melting...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2022
crypto and stock wan just kill person cheesy

2022 bad news everything
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2022
EXLOVER:
Guys i set my Buy(LOnG) order for B.TC on 24k, should i cancel?
Always set your stop loss it will help you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2022
As Beeteecee trades down to $24,700, it is now hovering just 5.4% above the Realized Price at $23,430.

This metric reflects the average price of all $BeeTeeCee in the supply, valued at the time they were last spent on-chain.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperorventure4(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Kingsteve:

So you really think you'll be consistent over a long period of time with your 1% strategy?

Do you realise that price fluctuations in crypto are volatile, and can easily swallow 1% and more before 'correcting' and finally going back up?

If you employ that 1% strategy, I can bet my bottom dollar that'll you make more losses than profits, simply because you will be easily whipped out of the markets.

Pick any coin of your choice and monitor it's daily price movement on the chart, and you will realise how easily 1% can be eradicated.

Understand first and calm down so you learn, Risking 1% does not mean you will enter a trade with all your capital. Let's say you have a capital of 1000$ and you are planning to risk 1% which is 10$. Your position size can be 100$ per trade and your stop loss will be at -10% of 100$ which is 10$(1% of your trading capital)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2022
seankafor:
Ethereum is digging earth sad

If we survive this, nothing man won't survive in life

You still dey market?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2022
emperorventure4:

Understand first and calm down so you learn, Risking 1% does not mean you will enter a trade with all your capital. Let's say you have a capital of 1000$ and you are planning to risk 1% which is 10$. Your position size can be 100$ per trade and your stop loss will be at -10% of 100$ which is 10$(1% of your trading capital)

Is this spot or futures trading?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2022
moshuur:

Thanks....i saw ur response.
Since they are all d same, I'll stick with binance (I find it easy to navigate).
I talked about getting liquidated earlier before it hit d stop loss u recommend (from d call u made).
I think I put in 10× or 20× (that's what brings d liquidation price closer).
So back to those calls u made earlier, what leverage did u recommend.

use the binance futures calculator https://www.binance.com/en/futures/TRXUSDT/calculator. Have a balance of at least 40 dollars to play the futures trade. With the s/l i put earlier on trx, you couldn't have gotten liquidated even with 10x leverage. 10x leverage should be your max. But to play it ULTRA SAfe, you should use 5x leverage and later on, you can add another position if the first one is going well. Choose penny cryptos like DOGE , TRX, SHIB. they will give you the most profits in the shortest time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Bitcoin now $25,000 ,nigga wrong again. SMH, but his followers will tell you that he is 80. percent right and 20 percent wrong ,his so called TA in the mud ,his book in the mud,those who followed his buy orders especially the $30k people ,are probably gnashing their teeth,,leave all this wash wash gurus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2022
orikoku:
I don't get all your term like 1.5X leverage. Please shed more light. Thanks. It has reduced to 39k again. Please help a brother.

If I were in your shoes, I would move that xrp to futures as collateral and then open a 1x to 3x short on it as hedge.

For spot, it's either you hodl or sell now and buy back lower when the dust settles.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2022
Sol to 20$
Btc to 18k
Eth 600

Which one do you think will come first ??

cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Our T.A master deflover dey give you update that market is back, 43k incoming grin grin
you're smiling like grin grin, time to cashout dey your mind, who's fucking who now

Deflover

your book (you no sell)
your T.A nonsense
Run you don Run

Later come and collect this sweet and share to your followers because e no dey finish grin grin

BTC to 18k

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jas80: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
With watin happen to me last night, I finally see reasons why deflower start to sell book.

Crypto go make u think say u get skills and talent when u no get. After losing alot yesterday night I nearly start to sell my own book.

Please don't do crypto, it is not good for ur sanity, u fit go mad o(no jokes), I was literally talking to my phone yesterday.

Now, this is a financial advise, Don't do crypto

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Patosky4U: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Abeg make crypto fall to zero make we all Begin again jare......

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Teaser4(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Patosky4U:
Abeg make crypto fall to zero make we all Begin again jare......
take am

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2022
this is my first call i am loosing for a long time
i was focused on the weekly
the lower time frames began to go lower after the weekly resistance hit
i will correct this
and give better calls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2022
deflover:
this is my first call i am loosing for a long time
i was focused on the weekly
the lower time frames began to go lower after the weekly resistance hit
i will correct this
and give better calls
grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: blackdodo, Toppy08 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.