Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3349020 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
nnamdi640:
My brother when eye don see red on chart for so long the next thing is to vowulence
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okuta007: 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ibime:

It's all good bro

There is no recession as defined by two quarters of negative GDP growth as at yet. I don't think this quarter will come in negative, but there is a small chance. Q1 was negative.

I think Crypto would have gone down whether recession or not. Crypto like all speculative assets thrive on very low interest rate. We've been at 0% since 2020, generating excess cash in the system and investors taking more risks rather than put it in banks or treasury bills. A healthy economy should be running at 2-3%.

very true

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 12:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Sometimes it is good to get rekt. Now if openheaven tells you to take profit and withdraw to bank, you will hug him instead of insulting him grin grin grin

Na my japa money I take lost for this crypto

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 2:28am On Jun 14, 2022
is been nice knowing y'all cry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 2:50am On Jun 14, 2022
Celsius they escape by the whiskers

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by orikoku: 4:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

Creating a WhatsApp group to help ourselves
If your interested send a mail
haryorbarmieone@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Celsius they escape by the whiskers
how long can they keep adjusting?

This flaws the fact that crypto is a decentralized thing

How can a group go rogue on who they want?

Same way some cartels went rogue on ust Luna

Crypto is a cult meh. real cult run by mafias ... This shiit can fight anywhere the dollar

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:41am On Jun 14, 2022
If they liquidate Celsius..

Tether will be next and it will be probably be the end of crypto

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:23am On Jun 14, 2022
okuta007:

officially the US is in recession and the fess are not talking about it or notifying anyone due to the mid term elections and that’s why most of us were convinced there will be a bounce back - but from what I have seen in the past week- the crypto winter will be a long one - I hereby concede bro, you were right and I am wrong!

It’s noble to acknowledge one’s mistake once the evidence is there than argue blindly! There is recession!!!

Na Man U be!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:24am On Jun 14, 2022
seankafor:

chai, which means crypto no be the future again ni yen o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VlamesIffect(f): 5:30am On Jun 14, 2022
Ok. You guys just dey scared for nothing....all markets go through this phase...my only fear for crypto is there's no major government body or major financial institution backing...if thete was backing there's a threshold level crypto will drop to the big boys will step in to support cashflow....

Anyway...btc will buy again i assure you...i be anti BTC because the market just weird & no sensible regulations...but i know it will buy again... everything na phase... hence no go over leverage say you dey buy every dip. Or over use your margin....buy the dip with sense...& Make sure your overall risk or exposure no pass 25% of your account balance....

Yes this is a financial advice....i talk am with my full chest.... hitting 69k might not be anytime soon...maybe next year or 2.. because the market at some point go range ...& Buying is less quicker than selling - na so e be for other markets ...so relax go find other source of income for the mean time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 5:37am On Jun 14, 2022
orikoku:
haryorbarmieone@gmail.com

WhatsApp 2347082219270
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 5:37am On Jun 14, 2022
El Salvador in the mud.....who is damping lol....
I'm all in BNB but CZ is rugging me from Bahamas.....

ayoade001:
All love from here bro cos I only gave you my opinion on a volatile n bearish market with reference to real life shit but you came all out cursing n attacking (still cursing).

Don't take out all your frustration on me cos I don't intend to drag this either....I'm not rich as you claimed but sorry if you don't get the memo from my first statement about no fresh money in crypto ATM.

That being said, I really hope n pray the dip buyers n risk takers get lucky n not the dip getting dipper to a 20k ish btceeee....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 5:37am On Jun 14, 2022
nnamdi640:
christiannnamdi36@gmail.com
WhatsApp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2022
I never benefitted from crypto before e go down laidis ?
Chaiiii!
cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2022
With this whole Celsius mess. BTC is in a bad place. Lemme explain.

Celsius is insolvent. They have a margin loan with BTC as collateral. As the value of BTC drops, they have to either post more collateral, repay their loan (they don’t have the money), or the lender will sell their BTC to fully repay the loan. Their liquidation price point is public, like $17k or whatever, so if you’re a big trader and short Bitcoin (borrow BTC and sell it) to drive the price down closer to that liquidation point you can start to force their hand and drive the price lower. No one wants to step in to buy BTC with this sword of Damocles just waiting to dump BTC on the market. So if they just liquidate Celsius then that fear is gone and maybe people step in to buy.

Will Celsius survive or BTC keeps getting shorted till Celsius is liquidated?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2022
seankafor:

I personally don’t think they will not be able to liquidate Celsius.

Celsius has paused withdrawal. This gives them enough funds to defend their positions. They can keep posting BTC till their liquidation price is below 10k and off course you know it’s unprofitable to push BTC to 10k.

Celsius will not be liquidated.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2022
I thought they said btc will reach $100k undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okuta007: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2022
seanwilliam:

Na Man U be!

Thanks so much, my sincere respect to you.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:59am On Jun 14, 2022
AirBay:
I thought they said btc will reach $100k undecided
$10 or make Dem start all over again? undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2022
seankafor:

Hmm, there are other stable coins people can run to like busd, usdc and dai. But if usdt is killed, the loss will be DEVASTATING. It's very scary to even hear that ' stable' coins are crumbling faster than tokens.
My two cents - do enough investigation before deciding which stable coin to migrate to if any. If you're not sure, withdraw ya money put am for domicilary acct.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

Creating a WhatsApp group to help ourselves
If your interested send a mail

tobechuckwu@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

tobechuckwu@gmail.com
WhatsApp 07082219270
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Siberia01:
WhatsApp 07082219270

WhatsApp 07067769568
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
checking back on d market and trying to see if i can buy 1 or 2 for future investment purpose. Nop! The FA is seriously getting bad and negative a lot dz past few weeks. And as it stands currently, buyer-whales are not making any ground-breaking buying moves just yet. They are reacting to the possibility that further negative news(FA) and any upwards adjustment to the already high U.S interest rate will eventually and gradually drag btc onto a downward $8k path. Btc analysts are saying d nuked bottom floor still not in sight! Stay on altcoins that have great publicity, solid usecases; lest your baseless gems get delisted for lack of clear implemented growths roadmap or lack of growth activities. Pls stay on good and solid altcoins that have bottomed out and would likely remain so or a bit close, should btc go under the $8k water. It is a good thing that CZ has alrdy disabled btc withdrawals on binance, i think all CEXs should follow suit as well, so as to bring calmness into d crypto exchange industry.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller, Advanced Cash,
InstaForex, JustForex & FreshForex
Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, USDT, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gistville: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2022
This advice has saved lives. I wish it was possible to pin it to this thread cool

Ibime:

Each mallam with him kettle. One should know the season to be greedy and the season to be fearful based on macro conditions and support levels. Anyone HODLING in this market is on their own. All these violence and frustration on this thread could have been avoided if people pay simple attention.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Luckyss:
I know how you feel bro. Take it easy. I lost a lot too. Losing millions in this present economy is not a child's play, but we move. When there is life, there is hope.
I exited the market last month when Ibime said something about July. That Ibime is truly a Guru. He is a blessing to this thread.
Thank you Ibime
Thank you Openheaven

What will happen in July?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Itzlinda:
Sometimes it is good to get rekt. Now if openheaven tells you to take profit and withdraw to bank, you will hug him instead of insulting him grin grin grin

Na my japa money I take lost for this crypto

Use a shorter and less costly route now. Necromancy thank me when you get to obodo oyibo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by petux(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Ibime:

It's all good bro

There is no recession as defined by two quarters of negative GDP growth as at yet. I don't think this quarter will come in negative, but there is a small chance. Q1 was negative.

I think Crypto would have gone down whether recession or not. Crypto like all speculative assets thrive on very low interest rate. We've been at 0% since 2020, generating excess cash in the system and investors taking more risks rather than put it in banks or treasury bills. A healthy economy should be running at 2-3%.

Boss Feds meeting is coming up tomorrow. Do you think they will raise rates?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2022
seankafor:
how long can they keep adjusting?

This flaws the fact that crypto is a decentralized thing

How can a group go rogue on who they want?

Same way some cartels went rogue on ust Luna

Crypto is a cult meh. real cult run by mafias ... This shiit can fight anywhere the dollar
that's why crypto needs to be regulated, when you mention it to crypto Bros,the thingsounds like abomination to their ears ,the people can do whatever they want because crypto is not seen as a security , that's why I laugh when people are calling for don kwon head

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: MrNovo, jayce232 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.