Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3317138 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2022
BTC and ethereum still $20K+ and 1k+ since...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benhope222: 12:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
I need the market to bleed more , people like me needs opportunity to buy at low

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Seems 3AC got liquidated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 1:01am On Jun 17, 2022
DaemoLee:
Long wick down, bounce and ranging market imminent.

Obstacles ahead abound...
Recovery can't be imminent!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Kingsteve:

Not as bad as the Feds increasing interest rates.
BTC defended the $20k support impressively well.
If that support line can be defended again when re-tested multiple times throughout this week, then expect BTC to gradually climb from there.

On the other hand, if the support is re-tested and broken...$17-$18k support is the next to be tested.

Bro, i don't think btc holding that level is due to renewed belief in btc pumping. Xau, spx500 and us tech 30 index are holding similar key levels at the moment.
I believe the market is just cooling off after a huge dump. Everything is correlated to some degree. Cathy woods of ARK invest talked abt spx500 and btc correlation here : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsbtc.com/news/bitcoin/ark-bitcoins-correlation-with-the-sp-500-reached-ath-opportunity-knocks/amp/
My two cents - expect the selloff to continue. Even if good news is announced, for the market to rebound, it will take at least 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gammarays1: 3:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Best thing to do in crypto now is to keep funds in stablecoins.
Hunt for Airdrops from new blockchain projects and apply for crypto jobs.

The dip is getting dipper!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dailyparrot: 5:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Goldbw122:

That is why I use other exchange..
Bybit
Kucoin
Hotbit
And some other

Binance is a big fraud.

Hotbit is the worst exchange platform out there. You will set a sell order on spot trade but your order will never get triggered even when you set it to sell at the market price. When you talk about scam exchange, Hotbit is the CEO.

I don't even want to talk about their numerous scam coins listed on there. Go to Google store and see their reviews.

And las las, I was vindicated

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 7:01am On Jun 17, 2022
nobodii:
lol how about your SL wey suppose be 5% but them go pack 30% go grin

For futures?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller, Advanced Cash,
InstaForex, JustForex & FreshForex
Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, USDT, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
so d minimum amount of usdt person fit withdraw from Gate na 50 usdt. Omoh my 10$ just dey inside, I no fit comot am. oga oooo...., I no fit withdraw my own money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nobodii: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2022
leobergy:

For futures?
yep
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Hotbit is the worst exchange platform out there. You will set a sell order on spot trade but your order will never get triggered even when you set it to sell at the market price. When you talk about scam exchange, Hotbit is the CEO.

I don't even want to talk about their numerous scam coins listed on there. Go to Google store and see their reviews.
So which platform do you consider been good? I don't want my money to disappear because of bad app.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnland: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2022
moshuur:
so d minimum amount of usdt person fit withdraw from Gate na 50 usdt.
Omoh my 10$ just dey inside, I no fit comot am.
oga oooo...., I no fit withdraw my own money

Deposit 45$ then withdraw all

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2022
moshuur:
That means you need to trade it to be withdrawable.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
The market will still go down, because it is just ranging and range is not a good market. If it is not going up then down is the way to go?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2022
johnland:

Deposit 45$ then withdraw all
lol....I don't av up to 45$ in my account right now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Goldbw122:

That means you need to trade it to be withdrawable.
yeah bro....I tried doge but d minimum doge that can be withdraw from gate is over 180 (I think 185 to be exact).
but 10$ can only buy 178 doge.
Omoh.....naija and crypto don show me pepper....lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nobodii: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Goldbw122:

That is why I use other exchange..
Bybit
Kucoin
Hotbit
And some other

Binance is a big fraud.
i tried kucoin once j keep getting missed entries. Since their perp pairs are not listed on trading view i used binance perp pairs for it kept getting missed entries tried normal kucoin spot pairs for contracts Same thing cause you know say perp pairs and spot pairs get different prices
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nobodii: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2022
moshuur:

yeah bro....I tried doge but d minimum doge that can be withdraw from gate is over 180 (I think 185 to be exact).
trx nkor?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JohnNU(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Singapore1:
PART 1

The way people leave crypto for months and come back during bull with an expectation of making money is an interesting phenomenon. Crypto is like any other industry, and you don’t leave school for months and expect to graduate upon your return. If you are not intentional about your goals, you will keep adding liquidity to the market and making the big guys richer.
Anyway, it’s no news now that there is inflation in town, worse in Africa. People are still sleeping on the P2E industry. It is understandable because you need a huge capital to participate in the P2E.

STEPN
$STEPN is a P2E like Axie infinity but with a different model. Rather than making money through playing games, you make money through exercise. First, you need to register an account and get an activation code through the discord or telegram group at around 2 pm Nigeria time. Once you have completed this process, it is time to configure your sneakers.

The model is exactly like the real-world ways of doing exercise. You buy $Sneakers, configure the sneakers to your comfort, and start running.

The same thing in the STEPN app. You need to buy sneakers and configure the sneakers for optimization. The more you optimize the sneakers, the longer they last. Yes, I need to remind you that sneakers are of different quality. The cheapest sneakers get spoilt quickly, and you would need to buy another pair of sneakers after a certain amount of steps using the $GMT token. There are various YouTube tutorials on configuring sneakers and getting the best out of your sneakers.

$SWEATCOIN

The only difference between this and STEPN is that you don’t need to buy sneakers, and you don’t need funds to start. You need to download the app and start running. They are yet to launch the token and planning to launch in the summer. I have been accumulating the tokens for free, and I just let the app run in the background and go about my way. They have also raised money from popular VCs, so I am sure the token will be valuable in the future. Install now before it gets harder, like $STEPN

Here is the link with my ref of course sweatco. in/i/singapore1

How do one buy into sweatcoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2022
moshuur:
make I give you my gate address make yoi run am there, I tf you 5k

Omo even from gate to gate na 50 dollar min sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Geovanni412:

Bro, i don't think btc holding that level is due to renewed belief in btc pumping. Xau, spx500 and us tech 30 index are holding similar key levels at the moment.
I believe the market is just cooling off after a huge dump. Everything is correlated to some degree. Cathy woods of ARK invest talked abt spx500 and btc correlation here : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsbtc.com/news/bitcoin/ark-bitcoins-correlation-with-the-sp-500-reached-ath-opportunity-knocks/amp/
My two cents - expect the selloff to continue. Even if good news is announced, for the market to rebound, it will take at least 2 weeks.

Interesting!
However, after another tussle yesterday night,
BTC dropped to $20,233 or around that region.
Once again, the $20K support was defended, amidst lots of bleeding.
It almost dropped to previous ATL of $20,111 or thereabouts.

If BTC drops to $19k, wahala go dey and that's why the bulls defended the 20k support with all it's might.

Russia and Ukraine comes to mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dailyparrot: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Goldbw122:

So which platform do you consider been good? I don't want my money to disappear because of bad app.

Binance still remain the most transparent and easy to use

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Dailyparrot:

I don't even want to talk about their numerous scam coins listed on there. Go to Google store and seev their reviews.
Lbank is nothing to write home about in terms of trying to sell.
I tried selling some safemoon sometime ago and I had to set and reset my selling order several times cos if I set to sell at a price even lower than the market price,

The price no go reach that level again till I go lower. Low liquidity could probably be the cause tho

Binance remains the best for futures. Kucoin looks scammish a lil bit when you're winning

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2022
nobodii:
trx nkor?
Thanks bro....trx worked 1.1 trx is d minimum person fit withdraw

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2022
seankafor:
make I give you my gate address make yoi run am there, I tf you 5k

Omo even from gate to gate na 50 dollar min sad
lol....u sef don see am.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Kingsteve:

Interesting!
However, after another tussle yesterday night,
BTC dropped to $20,233 or around that region.
Once again, the $20K support was defended, amidst lots of bleeding.
It almost dropped to previous ATL of $20,111 or thereabouts.

If BTC drops to $19k, wahala go dey and that's why the bulls defended the 20k support with all it's might.

Russia and Ukraine comes to mind!

Mehn...this range movement is too tiring. Powell should make his speech by 1146 make we know as btc and everything dey move.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshotcrazy: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Geovanni412:

Mehn...this range movement is too tiring. Powell should make his speech by 1146 make we know as btc and everything dey move.
20k plus . Later 21k plus back to 20k plus then 22k plus . Enjoy the tiring Range movement grin ln technical terms, BTC is consolidating. (Along a trendline). & time shall tell . In a few days /weeks time , after it is tired of the Range movement (consolidation),,,
It will Breakout ,,, either positive Breakout signifying bulls (above present resistance) or Negative undecidedBreakout(lower than present 20k support)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2022
JohnNU:
How do one buy into sweatcoin?
You don't need to buy sweatcoin now cos it's yet be Lunched by summer. But you can accumulate it now. Sighup using my link as I did with signapores link and am accumulating.

Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk � https://sweatco.in/i/mercyd

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
moshuur:

Bro nor be small thing...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Evaloyal2J:

You don't need to buy sweatcoin now cos it's yet be Lunched by summer. But you can accumulate it now. Sighup using my link as I did with signapores link and am accumulating.

Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk � https://sweatco.in/i/mercyd

Thanks, I have already sign up already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: dreamxhaser, Cation(m), Kingcr477(m), janga(m), Artscollection and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.