Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3372444 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
e
because they want their thesis about Bitcoin being a pyramid scheme,to be right ,so seeing you make money from it makes them mad , why the dip confirms their thesis
And they might not mean bad oo. Nigerians just love any scenario that would make them feel right at the end of the day, and you wrong.
But what outsiders don't know about crypto is that fight no end for to touch person back for ground

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Titanium001:
And they might not mean bad oo. Nigerians just love any scenario that would make them feel right at the end of the day, and you wrong.
But what outsiders don't know about crypto is that fight no end for to touch person back for ground
exactly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coochieking: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
To all those complaining about the bear market...have a read!
First and foremost, ask yourself; what type of trader are you?
Day trader? (active trader)
Swing trader? (Intermediate trader)
Investor?
If you fall in the category of day traders, then truthfully, you shouldn't really be complaining about the bear market.

Why you may ask?
As a day trader, your goal is to take advantage of price fluctuations, and in this case...volatile price fluctuations!

So, no matter the movement of price action, as a trader; you should be able to grab some profits within the trading zone.

You may ask again...what token is the best for day trading in this bear market with very tight opportunities to make any kind of profit?

Well, at this point I may have to drop those secret tokens I've been talking about.
Yes, it is a paid service, but in this case, considering the plight of many who have lost significant amounts of money, I will reveal those tokens.

Leveraged tokens are derivatives that are traded in the spot market.
It's almost like futures trading in the sense that one can go both ways...long or short.

But in this case, still...there's no short option, but it works this way.
If the price of BTC is falling, these tokens go the opposite direction...up!
It mirrors exactly what BTC does, just that it goes the opposite direction.

To take advantage of these tokens that provide a safe haven for active traders, you'll have to complete a MCQ on Binance, so that you understand how it works and the risks involved, before having access to trade.

It is strictly for advanced traders, that understand exactly how to interact with the charts.
Once You're able to master trading on leveraged tokens, you're good to go!

Be warned...it is highly volatile.
Thank me later!
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trabelsi: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
What's the best token to buy now?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
My heart ooo!!! $3522 of my money has turned to $153. Who did I offended that did this to me.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Trabelsi:

Lol you no dey read?
Read well, what you seek you will find.
Don't expect to be spoon-fed!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kingsteve:
Investor?
If you fall in the category of day traders, then truthfully, you shouldn't really be complaining about the bear market.

Why you may ask?
As a day trader, your goal is to take advantage of price fluctuations, and in this case...volatile price fluctuations!

So, no matter the movement of price action, as a trader; you should be able to grab some profits within the trading zone.

You may ask again...what token is the best for day trading in this bear market with very tight opportunities to make any kind of profit?

Well, at this point I may have to drop those secret tokens I've been talking about.
Yes, it is a paid service, but in this case, considering the plight of many who have lost significant amounts of money, I will reveal those tokens.

It's almost like futures trading in the sense that one can go both ways...long or short.

To take advantage of these tokens that provide a safe haven for active traders, you'll have to complete a MCQ on Binance, so that you understand how it works and the risks involved, before having access to trade.

It is strictly for advanced traders, that understand exactly how to interact with the charts.

Thank me later!
cool
you they talk as if pesin just they decide to be holder ,swing trading and day trading ,it is as easy as you are saying it , everybody for don be millionaire

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Trabelsi:
Bitcoin NFA

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
litigator:

Learnt that it’s impossible to deposit $$ directly into dom account in Nigerian. Like if you buy from black market, you can’t deposit or withdraw. Kindly confirm

This is not true.

You can buy forex in the black market and deposit in your dom account.

It's only if you open a US$ dom account strictly to hold export proceeds that you may not be able to deposit cash into it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trabelsi: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kingsteve:

Lol you no dey read?
Read well, what you seek you will find.
Don't expect to be spoon-fed!

Just joining here today... LoL
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you they talk as if pesin just they decide to be holder ,swing trading and day trading ,it is as easy as you are saying it , everybody for don be millionaire

I never said it was easy.
Knowledge is power!

Some traders have the funds to trade, but can't seem to find any profitable token in this bear market.

It is those traders that need this information more.
It is not good for hodling, but for short-term trading.

If you're not a day trader, there's no way you can make any profits from this bear market.
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trabelsi: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Bitcoin NFA

Prefer BNB and ETH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Niceguy24: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pls which broker is this?
Ikillbrokehoes:
UPDATE

Almost a week of holding and it's paying, BeeTeeCee still melting.
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trabelsi: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Although I was referring to alts
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
myonekobosay:
can i trade without verification on kucoin or gate

No you can't because you will not be able to deposit cash unless you do your verification
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trabelsi: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gotta trust and believe the process, BTC cannot be vanished NEVER. Only deceived by Whales and sure the Market will return
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
nnamdi640:
My heart ooo!!! $3522 of my money has turned to $153. Who did I offended that did this to me.

Thank God say no be only me get big money for this thing.

My total investment of $4,700+ in 4 different crypto exchanges is now worth less than $1,000 sad

My saving grace is that it's my money so I can afford to wait it out till the next bull run even if it takes over 2 years!

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Till today; no book, video or audio recordings have been able to teach anyone how to definitely make billions from the securities market, be it from cryptō or stock exchange's. A market where over trillions of dollars are changing hands.

Reason for this is because: what is needed in making money from this market as more to do with temperament than anything else..patience, discipline, stubbornly sticking to a conventional strategy such as (dollar cost averaging) even when things are falling apart are the necessary ingredients for building true wealth; which slowly takes place over a long term....Sadly, this things cannot be teach...one becomes aware of it over a lifetime of experience.

The Earlier you get rid of the mind the delusion of quick profits and sudden wealth; the earlier will you start coming up with strategies that will enable you to cease long term opportunities.

In a Bull market anyone with any investment strategies or none at all...will do well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tellwhat: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kingsteve:
Investor?

Why you may ask?

Thank me later!
cool
All this one you dey talk na sakamanje

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
deflover:

oga i don stay UK
relationship is harder abroad
u fit no see toto Bleep for months

if u toast niaja babes u go send turn office
dem go bill u

even the timing of work is hard

when u dey go work
na dat time some dey return

u are mostly alone
no social life
trust me
its hard
most guys dont want to near ladies cos of them come hustle the lady come hustle

see ya so called guru talking about how it is hard to FUQ girl abroad in another thread, deflover , why you dey avoid this thread like plague grin grin, you dey behave like Nigerian when them dey owe ,Dem go start go they avoid the person ,come home prodigal son lol

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tellwhat:

All this one you dey talk na sakamanje

abeg tell am ,just because you can day trade or swing trade, doesn't mean the rest can ,and besides the percentage of day traders making money is very slim ,if everybody fit do am we for don be millionaire

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VlamesIffect(f): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
nnamdi640:
grin grin grin that man from village dun finally get u
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VlamesIffect(f): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kingsteve:
Investor?

Why you may ask?

Thank me later!
cool

You this man & all this your cappins grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunnybabe(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please i am totally down....

Somebody should help me

Please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnpaul1099: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sunnybabe:
Please i am totally down....

Somebody should help me

Please

What is happening grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VlamesIffect(f): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
clems88:
What a wonderful world. All my life savings turned to only 200$ . Is God not wonderful grin

My brother God is great grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
see ya so called guru talking about how it is hard to FUQ girl abroad in another thread, deflover , why you dey avoid this thread like plague grin grin, you dey behave like Nigerian when them dey owe ,Dem go start go they avoid the person ,come home prodigal son lol

Comrade, this vawulence is too much!! grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunnybabe(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Johnpaul1099:

What is happening grin

I was scammed in the crypto place... My money and the money I borrowed

Pls don't laugh me... I am thinking suicide already...

Just help me if u can... Pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hannover(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
nnamdi640:

Jeez are u serious about this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Geovanni412:

Comrade, this vawulence is too much!! grin grin
peace was Neva an option cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hannover(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

Thank God say no be only me get big money for this thing.

My total investment of $4,700+ in 4 different crypto exchanges is now worth less than $1,000 sad

My saving grace is that it's my money so I can afford to wait it out till the next bull run even if it takes over 2 years!

Damn this is serious. I removed all my investments from BTC to USDT in January because I had this bad feeling crypto won't be so profitable this year

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kobicove(m), GreenSplash, Allthelight, lymelyte(m), therealMcCain and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.