Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3422470 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) ... (3703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
santos123:
run for your life, na like this them dey take start. The guy hasn't even made a name for himself here.
pls leave d guy....just leave him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Geovanni412:

Comrade, reduce this vawulence grin grin
Boss...I don come again
pls I have some questions

1) I know u trade forex..., So is futures trading in crypto quite similar to forex??

2) I learnt some things in T.A already like support, resistant, how to get a good entry price, exit, moving averages as an indicator....So my question is what are d other things u feel one should know in technical analysis inorder to go far ??

3) Do u think/feel we might av another luna scenario....(I still feel bad for not taking d opportunity luna presented some wks ago).

Thank u....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Btc to $100,000

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chikasnight: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please guys what’s the update between xrp and sec I heard they met last Saturday
I just want to buy more xrp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
moshuur:

Boss...I don come again
pls I have some questions

1) I know u trade forex..., So is futures trading in crypto quite similar to forex??

2) I learnt some things in T.A already like support, resistant, how to get a good entry price, exit, moving averages as an indicator....So my question is what are d other things u feel one should know in technical analysis inorder to go far ??

3) Do u think/feel we might av another luna scenario....(I still feel bad for not taking d opportunity luna presented some wks ago).

Thank u....

3.) Nothing to feel bad about. You can only make 99 percent of your short position at the max. And with futures, you'd have been looking at 3-5x as position size. That one don go, better opportunities will show for bullrun than whatever you can get in bear market

1.) Cfds and futures are different. You have leverage for your entire acct, say 1:100 or more in CFD...in futures, your leverage is generally per position. Futures is better to control your risk. It is easier to get reckless with cfds than with futures. The liquidation price in future will curtail the gambler in you ...with cfd, the liquidation price is more complex to calculate so you could get reckless.
If you ask me, i'd say futures is better to be conservative with money and cfd is better if you want to take risks and flip accounts. Sometimes, cfd stop loss can be exceeded if the market gets extremely volatile but in futures, your liquidation price is your max loss.
In cfd, theoretically, your loss can be greater than your amount if your broker has an issue (RARELY ever happens sha). Hope, that helps you make an informed choice as to what is better for your risk appetite.

2.) You have to trade the market. that is the only way to know. Start with a real acct of like 20-40 dollars with a broker that offers a cent acct. Cent acct means you'll have lot sizes similar to someone who has 2000 or 4000 dollars to trade. Then risk between 0.5 to 1 percent per trade. If you can stay profitable for 1 or 2 months, then you can decide to use your strategy on futures or if you choose cfd, increase the amount and work with it. Lastly,
you need a lot of patience (4-14 hrs at times), good strategy, grace of God and a bit of luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Geovanni412:

3.) Nothing to feel bad about. You can only make 99 percent of your short position at the max. And with futures, you'd have been looking at 3-5x as position size. That one don go, better opportunities will show for bullrun than whatever you can get in bear market

1.) Cfds and futures are different. You have leverage for your entire acct, say 1:100 or more in CFD...in futures, your leverage is generally per position. Futures is better to control your risk. It is easier to get reckless with cfds than with futures. The liquidation price in future will curtail the gambler in you ...with cfd, the liquidation price is more complex to calculate so you could get reckless.
If you ask me, i'd say futures is better to be conservative with money and cfd is better if you want to take risks and flip accounts. Sometimes, cfd stop loss can be exceeded if the market gets extremely volatile but in futures, your liquidation price is your max loss.
In cfd, theoretically, your loss can be greater than your amount if your broker has an issue (RARELY ever happens sha). Hope, that helps you make an informed choice as to what is better for your risk appetite.

2.) You have to trade the market. that is the only way to know. Start with a real acct of like 20-40 dollars with a broker that offers a cent acct. Cent acct means you'll have lot sizes similar to someone who has 2000 or 4000 dollars to trade. Then risk between 0.5 to 1 percent per trade. If you can stay profitable for 1 or 2 months, then you can decide to use your strategy on futures or if you choose cfd, increase the amount and work with it. Lastly,
you need a lot of patience (4-14 hrs at times), good strategy, grace of God and a bit of luck.
Wow....u took ur time to explain all this...
Thank u once again sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creditalerts: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
I have 500k that is idle,can I buy btc store it till next year ,will I get profit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LogicBomb8: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
deflover:

oh u are a troll too my bad i replied u
Ignor them bra They aint worth ur stress
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Orenike: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yes but have it in mind that crypto is dynamic..
Creditalerts:
I have 500k that is idle,can I buy btc store it till next year ,will I get profit?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Btc to $100,000
Are you sure?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Creditalerts:
investing in me , you will triple it cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creditalerts: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Orenike:
Yes but have it in mind that crypto is dynamic..
give me a guidance pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Creditalerts:

No one knows for sure. Buy between January -March 2023 to increase your odds.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Choose wisely cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Goldbw122:

Are you sure?
As sure as i am that Buhari will win a 3rd tenure come 2023 elections.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Creditalerts:
crypto is unpredictable. That 500k could turn to 1.5 million next year and it could also turn to 150k next year too. Any money u put in crypto should be removed from your balance sheet to prevent heart attack, only invest what you call change.

Note: “Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.” Swami Vivekananda ·

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Omobola121:
@Geovanni412
@Kingsteve
@Ibime
@Openheaven
@deflover

Sorry for engaging you guys but I need some clarification.

Apart from TA,Charts and previous history on Btc. Do you think some personalities involvement also affect the up and down of btc?

Example. I have been following Binance waves and some groups on telegram, most times, they do give a call to buy btc or some altcoins bla bla and before you know it, those mentions will pump.

Just this morning, BW said members should buy flm infact they basically said there will be liquidation when it gets to 0.14 and all these happened. There is another call to bag btc at 19k that there will be a pump to 22k by tmwr.

What do you guys think on some of these whales and institutions controlling the market.

If you were male I would have been harsher than this, you mean you belong to such group and you cant ask them how they do arrive at their calls, be it TA and whatever?

Babygirl do you think the big DONS consults any useless TA charts if they wanna invest or pull out?

If Bill Gate and Warren Buffet announces tomorrow say they are investing in BITCOIN do you know what that will do to the market?

Babygirl even if Pi should hit the market tomorrow some broke ass babalawo junkies will wanna draw you some worthless chart analysis, listen and listen good when it comes to crypto I rather listen to a gateman, directors or insiders of some coins/tokens projects than some TA broke ass voodoo experts trying to pay their bills

Crypto isn't FOREX don't let any deceive you here

If you don't understand the pics below then you won't understand anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
HornyTave:

Ahaha, I deh baba, I escaped btc dip, haven't been in market since April

Bro I just say make I holla you, thanks man we go meet one these days
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kingsteve:

Do you have passion for trading?
As in...deep passion for trading, or you just want to venture into it because of the potential gains?
Whatever the reason...do like I did, start with reading articles and posts on technical analysis, candlestick charts, support and resistance lines.

These are the foundation to becoming a chartist and a profitable trader.

Don't ask me to tutor you, cos my services don't come free of charge.
But if you insist, I charge a meager fee of 25k including E-book and coaching.

But first, get acquainted with the basics of trading on your own.
It is vital.

Thank you!

So to give one just ONE nairalander, a committed, dedicated and one very willing to learn scholarship you CANT!

OK give him 50% discount and let us see you just don't run ya mouth but you know the 4k what you have been blabbing about
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hotice085:

If you were male I would have been harsher than this, you mean you belong to such group and you cant ask them how they do arrive at their calls, be it TA and whatever?

Babygirl do you think the big DONS consults any useless TA charts if they wanna invest or pull out?

If Bill Gate and Warren Buffet announces tomorrow say they are investing in BITCOIN do you know what that will do to the market?

Babygirl even if Pi should hit the market tomorrow some broke ass babalawo junkies will wanna draw you some worthless chart analysis, listen and listen good when it comes to crypto I rather listen to a gateman, directors or insiders of some coins/tokens projects than some TA broke ass voodoo experts trying to pay their bills

take it easy cheesy,ebi like say pesin don do you strong thing for here and besides if act on any of those people mention above TA , she'll bear the risk ,so leave to each their own
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hotice085:

You're such an ignorant fool, who doesn't know he's a big fool.
I'll leave you with the images below.
Make of it whatever your dumb skull interprets to you.

Animal!

*spits*

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kingsteve:

Thank you for the acknowledgement!
ADA is the coin I'm currently day trading and scalping on.

The fundamentals are solid, that's why it has been resilient in this bear market, and also posting good returns in this mini bull market.
Do a little research on ADA, before you invest.
Then again, do you have any trading experience?
Do you want to day trade or invest long term?

Personally, I don't do long term investments on crypto, because I believe they are designed for short to medium term trading.

So, it depends on what you want to do, but I'll still stick to ADA for now.

That's where most people get it wrong with crypto (especially NL so called crypto investors).
That's why I usually laugh when I read comment like "just buy the coin, delete the exchanger from your phone and come back after one year "...... cheesy .

Heaven knows I can't hodl any damn coin for more than two days.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
cherryCola:

I lick de.flover and king.steve ass for a living , hopefully they show how they do TA.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
santos123:
run for your life, na like this them dey take start. The guy hasn't even made a name for himself here.

So we have another monicker more stupid than ballzproblemm sad .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
cherryCola:

That's where most people get it wrong with crypto (especially NL so called crypto investors).
That's why I usually laugh when I read comment like "just buy the coin, delete the exchanger from your phone and come back after one year "...... cheesy .

Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
cherryCola:

So we have another monicker more stupid than ballzproblemm sad .

I swear...this thread is littered with I'd!ots!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Kingsteve:

Really, how so?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:13am On Jun 22, 2022
Happy birthday to me today

What I know is that, As crypto take wound me this year , na him I go take wound am by this time next year grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:14am On Jun 22, 2022
cherryCola:

including btcee?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 4:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Kingsteve:

You're such an ignorant fool, who doesn't know he's a big fool.
I'll leave you with the images below.
Make of it whatever your dumb skull interprets to you.

Animal!

*spits*

U this village monkey, worthless imbecilic voodoo chicken feed trader what goes on wallstreet,Crypto trading?

Thunder strike you criminal 100millions times.

I see, this is how you SCAM people abi?Even those charts I bet you its all part of the syndicate u r working for, the syndicate that knows how "things works"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 5:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
take it easy cheesy,ebi like say pesin don do you strong thing for here and besides if act on any of those people mention above TA , she'll bear the risk ,so leave to each their own

Nobody do me strong thing dem neva born dats person, I only de give my 10kobo after Twitter influencers show me say reading charts for crypto na waste of time
Even Paris Hilton and Snoop Dog go give u correct chart pass that criminal wey dem call himself Kingsteve the babalawo trader..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 5:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Kingsteve:

Broke ass looking for mugus on nairaland, u never jam dem go soon wipe you 2x2 for dat 419 head of yours

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) ... (3703) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: clems88(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.