Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291214 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 1:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Kingsteve:

For now, a very key and crucial support at 21.5k has been tested, and BTC price is bouncing up!

Still early days, as a flurry of macroeconomics earnings and data to be released within the week, starting from tomorrow, will determine if this support will be able to withstand the pressure.

If this support is tested again and broken, then the bears will rear its ugly head once more, and would likely drag BTC price down to lower support levels.

Fingers crossed, this 21.5k support weathers the brewing bearish storm!
failed!
BTC is crashing to bottomless pit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:13am On Jul 26, 2022
cherryCola:

At least the fluid is not smelling and stinking like your mother and sisters menses grin .

Hey mr Deflover alternate moniker...

In that case...you shall continue to experience it again and again....na the reason why you have such a serious problem...grin grin

People like you deserve all the diseases in the world......
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Siberia01:
failed!
BTC is crashing to bottomless pit

At $21064 is what you people call bottomless pit??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Toluene15: 2:29am On Jul 26, 2022
cherryCola:
All those forming boss and pregnant women on top teaching people common abitrage I go soon boost una ego......grin .
please abeg explain this thing. Naira is loosing value and usdt is expensive
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by posty56: 2:43am On Jul 26, 2022
crazymommy:

https://www.nairaland.com/6871739/please-yellow-fluids-comes-out

Now I understand why you were scared that you might have a leak in the brain...truly you have a leak in the brain...NEXT!!!!
you dey quote that madman cherrycola cheesy, nigga go just dey. dey find nairalanders problem, avoid him at all cost
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 4:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Omobola121:
I'm sorry. I have been on admission since five days ago and sincerely, I can't teach anything now. I'm a pregnant woman. The journey is not easy on me these days.

YOU WILL BE FINE BY HIS GRACE, STAY STRONG MA

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 4:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello everyone, is paybis still active in Nigeria? Who can put me through please ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2022
grin grin grin
cherryCola:

You're already useless in life.....cheesy .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2022
This is so low of you. You call arbitrage common! I'm sure you don't even understand the concept well because arbitrage opportunities come out every fucking day. It is not just limited to a particular space.

You can be civil by presenting your words well and of course anyone can teach anybody anything. There is no need dragging anybody here. Why mentioned pregnant women in your post? Because I believed I'm the only one that talked about being pregnant here and I don't think I ever promised teaching anything

Let's be reasonable please. Teach whatever thing you wanna teach and stop making noise. You don't force things on people's throat to show how good of a person you are.

cherryCola:
All those forming boss and pregnant women on top teaching people common abitrage I go soon boost una ego......grin .

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Naira now 670

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Shanid:
Hello everyone, is paybis still active in Nigeria? Who can put me through please ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Omobola121:
This is so low of you. You call arbitrage common! I'm sure you don't even understand the concept well because arbitrage opportunities come out every fucking day. It is not just limited to a particular space.

You can be civil by presenting your words well and of course, anyone can teach anybody anything. There is no need to drag anybody here. Why mentioned pregnant women in your post? Because I believed I'm the only one that talked about being pregnant here and I don't think I ever promised to teach anything

Let's be reasonable, please. Teach whatever thing you wanna teach and stop making noise. You don't force things on people's throats to show how good of a person you are.

Good morning ma, I sent mail a couple of times, can you reply at your convenient time, please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaremedy: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by youngbang(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Evaremedy:
Let me teach any one intrasted a small thing to make money with your naira on binance.

On Friday 22 July 2022 around 9pm I bought 3067$ at price of #652 to $ , I held it till Monday knowing fully well that there high demand of usdt against naira on open of market the next Monday morning.

On Monday 25th july around 2:30 pm I sold the 3067$ at price of #665 to 1$.
I made a profit of 39871# 60$.
Last night around same 9pm I bought another 3067 at price of #664 to 1$ and now going at 672# to 1$. I will be selling around 2 pm probably around 675# or 677# (hopefully)

I have been doing since this month and I have been earning good amount from it.
It doesn't stop u from doing your normal business.
Buy before you sleep at and sell in afternoon when theirs much demand of usdt.
Don't leave your money to lie wasted on your account make extra money with it.
With 5000$ you can make as high as 50000# on a day with spread of 10#.
Naira is crashing on daily bases if you decide to do this or not it will still crash.
I will keep you posted on the latest.

Can I sell USDT on Binance using P2P option or is there another means ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Evaremedy:
Let me teach any one intrasted a small thing to make money with your naira on binance.

On Friday 22 July 2022 around 9pm I bought 3067$ at price of #652 to $ , I held it till Monday knowing fully well that there high demand of usdt against naira on open of market the next Monday morning.

On Monday 25th july around 2:30 pm I sold the 3067$ at price of #665 to 1$.
I made a profit of 39871# 60$.
Last night around same 9pm I bought another 3067 at price of #664 to 1$ and now going at 672# to 1$. I will be selling around 2 pm probably around 675# or 677# (hopefully)

I have been doing since this month and I have been earning good amount from it.
It doesn't stop u from doing your normal business.
Buy before you sleep at and sell in afternoon when theirs much demand of usdt.
Don't leave your money to lie wasted on your account make extra money with it.
With 5000$ you can make as high as 50000# on a day with spread of 10#.
Naira is crashing on daily bases if you decide to do this or not it will still crash.
I will keep you posted on the latest.
Lmaooo... So to you this is a discovery?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2022
seanwilliam:
my people my people

Nigeria is going to be better soon .. Amen i pray .but until then find a way to earn in dollars .
100$ is now 66k..

50$ is 33k and some graduate earn 50$ in a whole month nitori oloun..

And no matter how the Nigeria naira recovers, 100$ will never go back to 30k laye faabada..

At this stage ehn, we can only hope for the best and prepare for the worse ..
May God crown our efforts with success. Amen..

Please be a good citizen.

PS: you never drop the sexcapade o

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Tonight I go drop am grin grin

Btw, going by your screenshots baba I’m not a good citizen o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Shanid:

Good morning ma, I sent mail a couple of times, can you reply at your convenient time, please

You no hear when she talk say she is pregnant and just coming from the hospital..

She can't have your time now.. Pls try later and if you wana reach her, reach her tru me, I be her PA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coolqayy(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2022
Omobola121:
I'm sorry. I have been on admission since five days ago and sincerely, I can't teach anything now. I'm a pregnant woman. The journey is not easy on me these days.

Safe delivery Ma.

The Lord is your strength

Patiently waiting

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

You no hear when she talk say she is pregnant and just coming from the hospital..

She can't have your time now.. Pls try later and if you wana reach her, reach her tru me, I be her PA

Lol..AS PA, YOU FOR HELP HER CARRY THE PREGNANCY FOR SOMETIME NWW..MAKE SHE REST SMALL NAWW.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Apart from Binance, which other platform is great for p2p?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2022
Any hopes for new comers?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2022
P2P madness shocked shocked

Let's go back to the days we transact directly with banks on exchange

This p2p market is so unregulated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by exstreve: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2022
OffsahBoye:
P2P madness shocked shocked

Let's go back to the days we transact directly with banks on exchange

This p2p market is so unregulated

Nah, I can't afford to exchange dollar for 400naira, it's too cheap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shanid:
Apart from Binance, which other platform is great for p2p?
Kucoin ,bought 670 this morning
Binance people are crazy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Kucoin ,bought 670 this morning
Binance people are crazy

You mean you bought @670on kukoin or binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alangrin55: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
useful thread! I'm interested in investing in crypto too, I think it could be profitable in the future. I like Play2earn game NFT. There are many characters and I can create new web3 metaverse and earn tokens while playing. As a nft holder I can get benefits such as in-game currency farming and a unique visual appearance. It seems to be entertaining.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shanid:

You mean you bought @670on kukoin or binance?
Kucoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by posty56: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omobola121:
This is so low of you. You call arbitrage common! I'm sure you don't even understand the concept well because arbitrage opportunities comes out every fucking day. It is not just limited to a particular space.

You can be civil by presenting your words well and of course anyone can teach anybody anything. There is no need dragging anybody here. Why mentioned pregnant women in your post? Because I believed I'm the only one that talked about being pregnant here and I don't think I ever promised teaching anything

Let's be reasonable please. Teach whatever thing you wanna teach and stop making noise. You don't force things on people's throat to show how good of a person you are.

ignore cherrycola ,that boy na useless human being.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by posty56: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

I don't give a Bleep about our naira ,is not my fault that crap is devaluing everyday, Thank God for the likes of trove, bamboo ,na their I stack my savings ,make e dey there cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Nna777 bro what's good? Been a while

Am good. Not much fun in this space until another major dip to the 14k levels.

Been focused on forex and commodity trading. Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bagholder(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Binance p2p na madness...we are the enemies of ourselves. 684 to one usdt...haaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tflex01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.