Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3378419 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
embarassed

Omobola dey try sha

God bless and protect your family

And give you a successful delivery
Deflower deflover would have compiled into an ebook and sell it for $1000

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Last withdrawal for this night. As from tmwr, I will be using just $50 while we hunt for another ARB.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Amen. I appreciate Bro!

Siberia01:
embarassed

Omobola dey try sha

Deflower deflover would have compiled into an ebook and sell if for $1000

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheyVid(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Omobola121:
Last withdrawal for this night. As from tmwr, I will be using just $50 while we hunt for another ARB.

You're doing well ma. Please how much profit is on $50 and $100?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RESHARPENED: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Avoid Nitvel.

It's an elaborate scam trap waiting to spring. It's set up to attract the highest number of people within the shortest possible period.

They'll eventually disappear with your money. The huge price difference points to nothing else.

The website was created July 22, 2022 and it got two stellar reviews on trustpilot within July 23 and 24.

Binance and CryptoDotCom, arguably the two largest crypto exchanges, both have horrible reviews on trustpilot.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Florasilver: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Don't mean to distrupt your party, however you all should be extremely careful. See screenshots below and make your conclusions sha.

All I see here is a Ponzi/scam waiting to happen. I repeat...you all be careful!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Omobola121 already stated she doesn't feel good bout it...

Anybody doing it should be responsible for anything that happens to him/her

This one na degen play, no go use your last $10 run am just in case it goes south
Florasilver:
Don't mean to distrupt your party, however you all should be extremely careful. See screenshots below and make your conclusions sha

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
I put CAUTION already!!! so anyone who is greedy, na em wahala be that. What I know and sure of is for now, you can chop one to three transaction and clean mouth.

Their telegram is still very active and admins active too.

This how most of these new exchanges act. After like 4weeks to a month, they pack off with people money.

So one to two transactions with them is okay. Then lock up.
RESHARPENED:
Avoid Nitvel.

It's an elaborate scam trap waiting to spring. It's set up to attract the highest number of people within the shortest possible period.

They'll eventually disappear with your money. The huge price difference points to nothing else.

The website was created July 22, 2022 and it got two stellar reviews on trustpilot within July 23 and 24.

Binance and CryptoDotCom, arguably the two largest crypto exchanges, both have horrible reviews on trustpilot.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, USDT, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
Skrill, Neteller, UBA Africard, AstroPay Card
TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin
InstaForex & JustForex funding

Call/WhatsApp 08144333114
Telegram @sowget_chat
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2winnx: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
The nitvel dey multiply the money like 2 odd?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Born2winnx:
The nitvel dey multiply the money like 2 odd?
That site nor clear at all

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2winnx: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Goldbw122:

I tire, I for don put like 3meter, despite me reading the few pages on repeating...I still never understand how come the deposit dey double.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2winnx: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Goldbw122:

I tire, I for don put like 3meter, despite me reading the few pages on repeating...I still never understand how come the deposit dey double when I withdraw back within minutes

it dey do me like setup
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Lol...it is just like chipper na. You buy then place withdrawal immediately. Sha leave am if you no get am. Another simple better one go show.

Born2winnx:

I tire, I for don put like 3meter, despite me reading the few pages on repeating...I still never understand how come the deposit dey double when I withdraw back within minutes

it dey do me like setup

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2022
Omobola121:
Lol...it is just like chipper na. You buy then place withdrawal immediately. Sha leave am if you no get am. Another simple better one go show.

Ok thank you, God will bless you for the rich information you are sharing here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by marksburg: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Omobola121:

I wanted to try it but it doesn't seem to give me profit on 100$ funds. Maybe there's something am not doing right?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 2:13am On Aug 08, 2022
Siberia01:
embarassed

Omobola dey try sha

You are a Nigerian and you supposed to know how Nigerian think.i use to opposed people that charge for something not until I see people are really ungrateful.so if people charge for upcoming insult they will received no problems.people forgot crypto or any online business is solely their decision whether to put money or not.everybody is shouting that lady name because her update is going well.let people start lossing money now they will insult that lady till she will deactivate her account.people are praising openheaven here last year until his update dump hard.many call him scammers and some even suggest he was part of the coin dev.screenshot this post omobola1 will be dragged by members here before this month runs out.greedines run in people vain and who ever drop info will be held responsible for their failure as if the person the person force them to put money.

People don't appreciate free and good thing.i use this time to salute openheaven,spider20 and madam omobola1.may hacker never know you guys wallet.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Amen!

Including the child yet unborn
Safe delivery when due Omobola121
Amen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Omobola121:

pls , I’m unable to generate virtual card on the chipper. I just need the usd virtual card cos of the limit . But it shows bvn validation failed . And I’ve been verified .. what can I do?

Wishing u safe delivery
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 5:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Apt! Done for now here. Emi o like wahala.

randy01:

You are a Nigerian and you supposed to know how Nigerian think.i use to opposed people that charge for something not until I see people are really ungrateful.so if people charge for upcoming insult they will received no problems.people forgot crypto or any online business is solely their decision whether to put money or not.everybody is shouting that lady name because her update is going well.let people start lossing money now they will insult that lady till she will deactivate her account.people are praising openheaven here last year until his update dump hard.many call him scammers and some even suggest he was part of the coin dev.screenshot this post omobola1 will be dragged by members here before this month runs out.greedines run in people vain and who ever drop info will be held responsible for their failure as if the person the person force them to put money.

People don't appreciate free and good thing.i use this time to salute openheaven,spider20 and madam omobola1.may hacker never know you guys wallet.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 5:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Please chat their CS.

seanwilliam:
pls , I’m unable to generate virtual card on the chipper. I just need the usd virtual card cos of the limit . But it shows bvn validation failed . And I’ve been verified .. what can I do?

Wishing u safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Worldofall: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2022
10kgod:

Abeg, help a brother with the info on arbitrage they used to drop here. I need someone to explain to me. And I can see you have been making use of the info. Please

It just the simple step of buying dollar on neteller and sending it to wise then to binance and sell usdt. Just activate ur wise account with $10 or Euro. I use the access virtual card, gtbank card, zenith, Fidelity, providus and union card. Within minutes the transactions are completed. The only issue is that you need a lot of banks card

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pk01(m): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2022
Worldofall:

It just the simple step of buying dollar on neteller and sending it to wise then to binance and sell usdt. Just activate ur wise account with $10 or Euro. I use the access virtual card, gtbank card, zenith, Fidelity, providus and union card. Within minutes the transactions are completed. The only issue is that you need a lot of banks card
with £10 in my account wise dint activate me..what's the solution here pls.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by viktor88: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Omobola121:

Hello omobola

What's the profit on $50?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Siberia01:
embarassed

Omobola dey try sha

Please link to the ebook... Lemme read too.. i need knowledge.. God bless Omobola in advance...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Kingsteve Btc grin

Kudos! You are so positive about it.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2022
Worldofall:

your gtbank card works?
Please tell me how you did it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2022
Omobola121:
Kingsteve Btc grin

Kudos! You are so positive about it.

Lol

Yeah...trading is also all about speculations and projections.
When BTC failed to drop below 18k after that CPI data, was the moment I knew the bear market was gradually waning.

Like I said before, from now till September, expect more grounds to be retaken by the bulls.

Yes, there will always be pullbacks, but what we'll be seeing are higher lows and higher highs.

People, don't just read the analysis, take advantage of it!

Peace...

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Worldofall:

Means I need neteller acct....

Boss, have sent you mail. Does neteller needs kyc?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Closed! Retracement towards 24661 expected to form the second wave.

Buying now.
Strongly bullish, TP 33000

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2022
Nitvel is a ponzi scheme.

I always advise people to stay away from ponzi.

It always end in tears. Early birds smile to the bank. Latecomers cry and gnash their teeth.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mowsid(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Worldofall:

Please what's the monthly limit of Gtbank, Providus and Union card on Neteller

(1) (2) (3) ... (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: IAmHim1, W0t0w0toman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.