Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3303052 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Florasilver: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kingsteve:
BREAKING: The Consumer Price Index climbed by 8.5 percent in the year through July, compared to 9.1 percent the prior month, a bigger slowdown than economists had projected.

Expect the markets to moon!
Sorry for who never open long position prior to this news.

I need this type of good news right now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Florasilver: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Is the virtual card showing a negative balance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xamiel4(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kingsteve:
BREAKING: The Consumer Price Index climbed by 8.5 percent in the year through July, compared to 9.1 percent the prior month, a bigger slowdown than economists had projected.

Thanks brother. No wonder the recent greens

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lonestar124: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
seanwilliam:

Lol, who go see road and begin Dey enter push?

If person see sure arbitrage, wetin u need again ?

with just 2m capital , And you’re making 180k daily , wetin u Dey find again grin ?

what you need is to build your capital overtime and gbam u don hammer.

Btw, what’s the limit for the chipper cash if I one use am shop online? grin Make I find way around it
Can we chat on WhatsApp please....+231881414611
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
doclek:
What will you say If I tell you to invest with the co-founder of Apple and a Former Treasurer of the United States,who has just be appointed by America to Chair their 250yrs anniversary.

What will you say also if I tell you this investment is free? Yes,you can get free 100 coins gift from me (a shareholder in the company) by using this link to register
https://lk.unicoin.com/oma100ba
You will get you certificate instantly.

However,you can go on and register with the same link to buy more coin. I can bet you,your investment will keep multiplying. This is a verified investment and not a scam,as a little research on the project will show you all details. The parent company have a show called "unicorn hunters"-pls check it out YouTube,so you can appreciate the kind of people we are taking about here. So many great names are involved in this project.

Invite your family members first...don't you like them??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lonestar124: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Omobola121:
Go to Binance P2P, change your currency to Usd or Eur purchase $10 usd or Eur using the email you used to register wise to receive the fund.

Note: you're selling usdt to receive Usd or Eur to your wise acct.

Pls madam can we chat on WhatsApp my number +231881414611
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jesuslove85: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Iamyemmie:

They are both the same thing
Once it’s rejected by neteller
Skrill will also reject it too

Go and print out your nin
The small one
Thanks I just confirmed they are the same

Didn’t know if I can use the account with a limited amount like 20k to test
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by proodenz(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
SaintUlot:

How far? Have you gotten your money out?

Still nothing...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kingsteve:

Your back undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
really angry with myself. Shouldn't have sold my Avax for Ada
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeerFunding: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kingsteve:

Just went long on BNB..... Insha Allah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by exstreve: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
myonekobosay:
really angry with myself. Shouldn't have sold my Avax for Ada

You mean sold Ada for avax?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hotbit and their wahala again?�44�
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SHINJA: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ebowo:
Hotbit and their wahala again?�44�

E tire me...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bignoble05(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Has anyone been able to withdraw their fund from skrill to a virtual debit card?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Florasilver: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

What?

Sorry wrong quote on my part
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
I hope we safe frm hotbit scam??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Florasilver:

Sorry wrong quote on my part
I asked if the card you're trynna cancel has a negative balance like -999?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
SHINJA:

E tire me...

E b like I go try withdraw my coin from there before everything go disappear o
I no wan hear grammar abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SHINJA: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Ebowo post=115577592][/quote]

The withdrawal no dey work
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Florasilver: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

I asked if the card you're trynna cancel has a negative balance like -999?

If you're referring to the access virtual card, yes mine has -1,061

Though it's showing -789, I remember I had a balance of 272 which has disappeared.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Florasilver:

If you're referring to the access virtual card we discussed on the other thread, yes mine has -1,061

Dunno what sort of fraud is this... I got a negative balance of 1k+ on my own card

Access said Neteller debited me the extra 1200 hence the negative balance I was getting

Neteller now denied the same thing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Florasilver: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Dunno what sort of fraud is this... I got a negative balance of 1k+ on my own card

Access said Neteller debited me the extra 1200 hence the negative balance I was getting

Neteller now denied the same thing

Me I'm not doing again sef! cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kingsteve:

The market has already mooned as I dey so. The issue is whether this movement is sustainable or not. Look at what is trying to print on the 4h as we speak. In my view, if btc can find buyers again at the swing low of 23k, then perhaps it can kill the 24k zone. Other than that, it is very dangerous for anybody trying to enter a long on btc right now.
How btc behaves after retesting the 23k level again will determine if we see 26k or we go down to 21k. It's anybody's playground from there.
In summary, right play to make right now is to either short with good risk mgmt or to wait till 23k/21k to try and buy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Geovanni412:

The market has already mooned as I dey so. The issue is whether this movement is sustainable or not. Look at what is trying to print on the 4h as we speak. In my view, if btc can find buyers again at the swing low of 23k, then perhaps it can kill the 24k zone. Other than that, it is very dangerous for anybody trying to enter a long on btc right now.
How btc behaves after retesting the 23k level again will determine if we see 26k or we go down to 21k. It's anybody's playground from there.
In summary, right play to make right now is to either short with good risk mgmt or to wait till 23k/21k to try and buy.

Yeah, the mooning was for those who opened long positions before the CPI report.
It is important to keep up with the macroeconomics, and most especially...dates of key economic reports from the US.

It was rumoured that the CPI would increase to 8.5% and down from 9.1 last month.
CPI peaked at 9.1, so anything less would be seen as an improvement.

Buyers opened long positions after the selloff, in anticipation of today's CPI report.
In summary, those who opened long positions made lots of profits!

Speaking about the 4hr BTC chart, the retracement has bounced up from the support at 23.4k
Today's price will likely close above this support, and a new daily opening also above this support.

After tomorrow's opening price above the support of 23.4k, there will likely be a slight retracement to a support of 23.3k/23.1k, before it continues with it's upward movement.

On the other hand, after tomorrow's opening price, it will maintain the current support at 23.4k and continue with it's upward movement.

For me, shorting now is a tad risky.
The right time to short which would certainly guarantee good returns was when BTC ran out of steam close to the 24.2k resistance.

The Bullls are very much in control of this!

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hotbit go soon run away with ppl money.all trading/withdrawal suspended for investigation .na so e dey take start.

For investors,move your coins to hot/cold wallet. Exchanges closing one after the other.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnpaul1099: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Not your keys, not your crypto

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Hi guys, whatsup with netteller verification failed issues?

They rejected my voters card.. so I reverted to use nin, will they accept it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by foreverproduct: 3:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Is the virtual card showing a negative balance?

Just checked and noticed it. Negative balance of 1205. Wonder why that is?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jessykings(f): 3:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Iamyemmie:

They are both the same thing
Once it’s rejected by neteller
Skrill will also reject it too

Go and print out your nin
The small one
I have the long NIN slip, how can one print out the small one you mentioned? Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 4:00am On Aug 11, 2022
SHINJA:

The withdrawal no dey work
Oga o...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ojimmu95, Kingcr477(m), xavuv, Jashub, Disembark and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.