Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3348200 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Clinton4518: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
If you've got verification documents like international passport, drivers license or voters card,value betting using bet365 and William hill is another goldmine.My results these past six months has been incredible .
Initially stayed with breaking bet,after which I migrated to rebel betting software die to it's larger number of bookmarkers.
Y'all should try it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SeePerson92(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
hatbricker:
The voucher doesn't mean free money, it means 0% interest rate when you borrow from margin which means you still need your capital.
Appreciate you bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by exstreve: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Clinton4518:
I personally think the biggest way to make money in crypto is through investing in a good coin in presale .
I've had lots of success recently with lucky block and axie infinity.
Presently Battle infinity and tamadodge are potential good investments.
I think battle infinity especially can give up to 50x.I got 2bnb into it in the presale,and looking to buy a lot more during the launch on 17th of this month.

You mean you bought axie infinity presale? shocked shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
F ck,...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Clinton4518:
If you've got verification documents like international passport, drivers license or voters card,value betting using bet365 and William hill is another goldmine.My results these past six months has been incredible .
Initially stayed with breaking bet,after which I migrated to rebel betting software die to it's larger number of bookmarkers.
Y'all should try it
is value betting the same thing as Sure bet( arbitrage)?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
With the Ethereum Merge set to happen on the 19th of September 2022, a mere Month and few days away from Today, it's pertinent to be abreast of and informed of what this means and what it means for you. The Merge is the first step in a 5-step series of upgrades developed by Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum's founder.

Read up what this Ethereum Merge means for you and how to prepare for it.

Like the article, Drop your questions, comments, suggestions, and kindly follow me for more.

������

https://link.medium.com/Um5dzm7gwsb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul9025(m): 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Clinton4518:
Y'all should try it

Can please elaborate more on this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 6:23am On Aug 16, 2022
R2bees2:
Becareful with your longs, i expect a pull back to 23500-23800 by monday-Tuesday morning NFA
Tuesday morning... Made this call when everyone entered long thinking BTC will push 25K - 26K, don't ever trust this Ponzi lol.. But then Walahi I don't know what will happen from here but I think we will continue to range around this zone for the meantime. That's between 23700 - 24300

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jaydroid: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2022
Pk01:
telegram channel should be created boss..for updates.. whoever is interested to join..

Boss, I've searched through the thread, can't seem to find the link to join and I've searched on Telegram too. How can I join?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Clinton4518: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Yh.
Half a BNB as of that time though.At 5x I sold.That was a decision I regretted cuz it shot up afterwards.
Lblock was more rewarding for me
exstreve:

You mean you bought axie infinity presale? shocked shocked

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2022
https://holderhype.com/refer?cat=188&id=933cc

By now, you should know that I post only legit airdrops.

First 3k. Already at 900.

You snooze, you lose
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Clinton4518: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2022
quote author=IgiveLadiesBj post=115740518] is value betting the same thing as Sure bet( arbitrage)?[/quote]
Not really.
In value betting you Stake on games where you have the edge(value).
Statistically more profitable than arbing.
You can use good softwares like odds jam or rebel betting.
If you have a lower budget, breaking bet is good.
If you need my help on this sha, you can email me so I put you through on some things

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, USDT, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
Skrill, Neteller, UBA Africard, AstroPay Card
TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin
InstaForex & JustForex funding

Call/WhatsApp 08144333114
Telegram @sowget_chat
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Esiman(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Also tell them they block accounts and you won't be able to withdraw your money.
Clinton4518:
Y'all should try it

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Clinton4518: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Abdul9025:

Can please elaborate more on this

You can mail me so I discuss the methods with you.
It's not a difficult process
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2022
angry

Questions for NL

If am trading futures with $20 and a leverage of 10X
And $200 with a leverage of 1X

Will my profits be the same with the same entry and exit price grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Siberia01:
angry

Questions for NL

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Clinton4518: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Esiman:
Also tell them they block accounts and you won't be able to withdraw your money.
Yeah,they do gub you especially those crook Nigerian bookies after they discover your methods and deem you unprofitable to them .Still you could take some measures to stay under the radar for some time to make huge profits
Reputable betting companies like bet365 can never confiscate your funds on the basis of advantage plays.The worst they could do is gub you.
I don't bother wasting time on some Nigerian bookies,they are thieves,would just restrict you quickly
Betting companies don't like such players,but do I care,they have been stealing peoples money unfairly.I don't pity them one bit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Clinton4518: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Guys,tomorrow is battle infinity (IBAT)launch date.
Coin is trending on Twitter,.
Would be nice you buy it quickly cuz that coin can easily go to the moon imo though.
Do your research though.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Clinton4518:
Guys,tomorrow is battle infinity (IBAT)launch date.
Coin is trending on Twitter,.
Would be nice you buy it quickly cuz that coin can easily go to the moon imo though.
Do your research though.

It’s sold out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Robnectar:

2 different positions
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bagholder(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Clinton4518:

You can mail me so I discuss the methods with you.
It's not a difficult process
Bro, you didn't respond to my mail..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Siberia01:
angry

Questions for NL

Yes, your profits will be the same since your position size is $200 in both cases.

However, your losses won't be the same. If the trade goes against you, you lose $20 in one and $200 in the other.

However, you are more likely to lose the $20 first (10% drop required) before you lose the $200 (99% drop required).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Still in doubt?
cool

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Esiman(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
It's actually worse with foreign bookies. Speaking from experience.
Clinton4518:

Yeah,they do gub you especially those crook Nigerian bookies after they discover your methods and deem you unprofitable to them .Still you could take some measures to stay under the radar for some time to make huge profits
Reputable betting companies like bet365 can never confiscate your funds on the basis of advantage plays.The worst they could do is gub you.
I don't bother wasting time on some Nigerian bookies,they are thieves,would just restrict you quickly
Betting companies don't like such players,but do I care,they have been stealing peoples money unfairly.I don't pity them one bit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
XaToXi:

Yes, your profits will be the same since your position size is $200 in both cases.

However, your losses won't be the same. If the trade goes against you, you lose $20 in one and $200 in the other.

However, you are more likely to lose the $20 first (10% drop required) before you lose the $200 (99% drop required).

Thanks sir xatoxi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doclek(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
What will you say If I tell you to invest with the co-founder of Apple and a Former Treasurer of the United States, who has just been appointed by America to Chair their 250yrs anniversary.

What will you say also if I tell you this investment is free? Yes, you can get free 100 coins gift from me (a shareholder in the company) by using this link to register
https://lk.unicoin.com/oma100ba
You will get your certificate instantly.

However, you can go on and register with the same link to buy more coin. I can bet you; your investment will keep multiplying. This is a verified investment, as a little research on the project will show you all details. The parent company have a show called "unicorn hunters"-pls check it out YouTube, so you can appreciate the kind of people we are talking about here. So many great names are involved in this project.

Wozniak described Unicoin as “really opening up the world of start-up investment to the masses," and he's hoping that it becomes “very successful.” He contrasted Unicoin to other cryptocurrencies, by saying that "it isn't just based on words and talks, but is instead really based on the outcome of investments"
Why should I invest in this coin? Just check this link to read about one of the key guys behind it from Wikipedia, Steve Wozniak https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Wozniak
then you will know it's time to get on board. He built most of the stuff we're enjoying in Apple/iPhone today. Also behind this project is Rosie Rios, the 43rd Treasurer of the United States, recently appointed by Joe Biden to head the Committee planning the American 250th Anniversary. Check this link to get free 100 units of the coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by psalm68(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Please my ogas, I am having issues funding my neteller with my access virtual card. I really need help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SHINJA: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hotbit just mess up my whole week... embarassed embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by psalm68(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
SHINJA:
Hotbit just mess up my whole week... embarassed embarassed
we just pray they unfreeze our assets
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SHINJA: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
psalm68:
we just pray they unfreeze our assets

Honestly

(1) (2) (3) ... (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: MrNovo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.