Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288759 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by altcoinng: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
“Bitcoin may fall to $12-9 thousand” Expert predicts market collapse

Bitcoin may fall in price to $12-9k, and Ethereum price will fall to $300-600, An expert wrote.

He called the current market situation “crypto-winter,” and predicted the final decline in price along with the unleashing of all geopolitical risks in Europe this coming fall.

“The market will be able to return to growth after the final decline and months of consolidation. Presumably, these conditions will be met by 2-3 quarters of 2023,” the expert predicted.

The expert cited stock market behavior and U.S. Federal Reserve rhetoric regarding lending rates and fighting inflation as major factors for the crypto market.

“When the fight against inflation is over, all markets will be able to move into growth,” The expert explained.

The current slight recovery in the bitcoin price is a technical rebound after Saturday’s drop, another expert added. He called the decline a reaction of the crypto market to the speech of Fed chief Jerome Powell on Friday, which confirmed the worst expectations of investors: the regulator intends to continue to fight high inflation by raising rates, despite the prospects of a slowing economy.

“Now we see a technical weak recovery of cryptocurrencies: in the short term bitcoin will be in the range of $19.5-21.5 thousand, as the main economic events for risky assets and global stock exchanges, will take place in the second half of September (Fed meeting, data on inflation in the US, etc.),” – concluded the expert.

https://altcoin.ng/bitcoin-may-fall-to-12-9-thousand-expert-predicts-market-collapse/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
altcoinng:

Bitcoin may fall in price to $12-9k, and Ethereum price will fall to $300-600, An expert wrote.

He called the current market situation “crypto-winter,” and predicted the final decline in price along with the unleashing of all geopolitical risks in Europe this coming fall.

“The market will be able to return to growth after the final decline and months of consolidation. Presumably, these conditions will be met by 2-3 quarters of 2023,” the expert predicted.

The expert cited stock market behavior and U.S. Federal Reserve rhetoric regarding lending rates and fighting inflation as major factors for the crypto market.

“When the fight against inflation is over, all markets will be able to move into growth,” The expert explained.

The current slight recovery in the bitcoin price is a technical rebound after Saturday’s drop, another expert added. He called the decline a reaction of the crypto market to the speech of Fed chief Jerome Powell on Friday, which confirmed the worst expectations of investors: the regulator intends to continue to fight high inflation by raising rates, despite the prospects of a slowing economy.

“Now we see a technical weak recovery of cryptocurrencies: in the short term bitcoin will be in the range of $19.5-21.5 thousand, as the main economic events for risky assets and global stock exchanges, will take place in the second half of September (Fed meeting, data on inflation in the US, etc.),” – concluded the expert.

https://altcoin.ng/bitcoin-may-fall-to-12-9-thousand-expert-predicts-market-collapse/

useless experts
stopped listening to them on crypto since 2017

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Goldbw122:

That is how your money would have been gone by now..

The money has to go at some point. The best thing would be use real acct with 20 dollars like DieRich5 stated earlier. It will be better to use 2x leverage for the futures and set your stop loss near your leverage. You can have a position as low as 3 dollars on xrp, eth. With a 2x leverage, you can only lose if xrp or whichever coin you select gains or drops by 50 percent. To me, this is far better than using a demo acct--- with this acct, you can effectively[b] scalp[/b] the market. When you get better at stop loss mgmt, then you can try out getting better stop loss and risk-reward ratios. Demo acct is only good when you have zero idea of trading. Once you have a strategy you want to employ, go live with small amounts.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nsiba: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
altcoinng:

Experts my ass, same experts who Predicted Bitcoin to hit $100k last December

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Who else received a notification on trust wallet about nft received?

Clicked and I saw nothing?

Hope it's not those phishing guys undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Result:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
nsiba:

Experts my ass, same experts who Predicted Bitcoin to hit $100k last December
Binancian:

useless experts
stopped listening to them on crypto since 2017
Its a mind game. They say this to make investors wait to buy at that level, but it will never get there. Before they realise what's going on, it's up to 35k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Atikulated: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dear distinguished,

I have a question regarding Paxful P2P exchange. I'm new on Paxful and have done my KYC.

A view of the market orders shows some USDT/NGN buy orders that are 20-30% higher than the going market rate of the assets e.g., there's an order to buy USDT for N890/$.

Meanwhile, the payment method is bank transfer. Some of these agents also have good ratings.

So, I'm wondering, why are the offers so high? What's the catch there that I am not yet aware of? Is it like Binance where some agents make deductions for transfer fees after listing high?

Someone should enlightened me before I take myself where I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Atikulated:
Dear distinguished,

I have a question regarding Paxful P2P exchange. I'm new on Paxful and have done my KYC.

A view of the market orders shows some USDT/NGN buy orders that are 20-30% higher than the going market rate of the assets e.g., there's an order to buy USDT for N890/$.

Meanwhile, the payment method is bank transfer. Some of these agents also have good ratings.

So, I'm wondering, why are the offers so high? What's the catch there that I am not yet aware of? Is it like Binance where some agents make deductions for transfer fees after listing high?

be careful of paxful man

It's the legalized dark web of crypto

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Atikulated:
Dear distinguished,

When you see some offer that are too good to be true know that it is a scam, the will never release the coin for you they want you to transfer the coin for them before they will ignore you... So don't fall for their scam.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Atikulated:
Dear distinguished,

U no dey fear paxful,... Den of sakamanjes

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Krak(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hotice085:
PI is this Pi is that .......see u guys in December

What happens by December?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Goldbw122:

Bro I have the same problem, I have try to reach out to them on Twitter and Facebook, they will always tell me that they are working on it but nothing is done, I don't know what is wrong with them?
I have gotten my own
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Geovanni412:
Result of btc short i opened today so far:

I've been shorting too via BTCDOWN
2.43% in the bag for the day.

My own be say, any direction BTC decides to go, I will follow it.
I am not just a bullish trader...I trade the trend.
All thanks to leveraged tokens, if not, na look I for just dey look, while waiting for buying opportunities which are limited and risky at this moment.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kingsteve:

I've been shorting too via BTCDOWN
2.43% in the bag for the day.

My own be say, any direction BTC decides to go, I will follow it.
I am not just a bullish trader...I trade the trend.
All thanks to leveraged tokens, if not, na look I for just dey look, while waiting for buying opportunities which are limited and risky at this moment.

It is what it is. Buying opportunities fit come by 17k level - the problem is not btc, but the general world economy. This Russian- Ukraine war is bringing everybody to their knees. Uk inflation level go soon reach 20 %, a whole Uk.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
Geovanni412:

It is what it is. Buying opportunities fit come by 17k level - the problem is not btc, but the general world economy. This Russian- Ukraine war is bringing everybody to their knees. Uk inflation level go soon reach 20 %, a whole Uk.

Personally, I think the Russia-Ukraine war has little impact on the crypto markets now.
The impact was felt at the beginning.

The major problems are the UK and US inflation.
Then maybe to a lesser extent...China-Taiwan tensions.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Pls, what is the most probable support for Bitcoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
The coins are dipping badly,
Guess it was a bull trap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hadizometer:
Pls, what is the most probable support for Bitcoin?

The current zone has NOT yet been broken, so consider possible buying opportunities around it say by tomorrow or Thursday. around this time, market will SHOW if it is going into full-on trend or RANGING for a while longer. I closed my short position because of the possibility of the market ranging at this area till Friday. The next zone after the current price of 19.6k is 17.6k- 18.6k.

To calculate zones, simple way for BTC and ETH : every 10 per cent drop from the swing high is a new zone. BIG drops are usually abt 40 percent from the swing high and rarely happen too often. Example : BTC dropped from a close of 31300 on 7 jun 2022 to close at 17960 on 17 jun 2022. If you do the maths...that is a difference of 40 percent from its initial close on 7 Jun. A similar thing occurred if you check the chart from 7 march 2020 -15 march 2020.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu1992: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Where btc dey carry us dey go like this oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Born2conquer:

Coin dropped from 24k to 19k increase to $20,230 you talk sey Pump has begun? grin

It's a fake pump to trap those that want to long grin

Just chill
E dip abi e no dip?

Lmao! This is not fundamental analysis or Technical analysis

This is Experience analysis after years of falling into the same TRAP OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Short anything

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonymax16(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Atikulated:
Dear distinguished,

If u know what is good for u,u better use binance p2p

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by calebify1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
I wonder some of you act like it’s all competition here. Na wa oo. The shii we did in primary school.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gidisblogdotcom: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Some of the best money making opportunities in 2022

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Geovanni412:

The current zone has NOT yet been broken, so consider possible buying opportunities around it say by tomorrow or Thursday. around this time, market will SHOW if it is going into full-on trend or RANGING for a while longer. I closed my short position because of the possibility of the market ranging at this area till Friday. The next zone after the current price of 19.6k is 17.6k- 18.6k.

To calculate zones, simple way for BTC and ETH : every 10 per cent drop from the swing high is a new zone. BIG drops are usually abt 40 percent from the swing high and rarely happen too often. Example : BTC dropped from a close of 31300 on 7 jun 2022 to close at 17960 on 17 jun 2022. If you do the maths...that is a difference of 40 percent from its initial close on 7 Jun. A similar thing occurred if you check the chart from 7 march 2020 -15 march 2020.
Fibonacci level 38.2%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Fibonacci level 38.2%
What does it imply?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MickyJNR5: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
I have some persons who have been taking ROI from omegapro consistently since 2020. I have attended their meetings and events and they seem to know what they're doing, having an exchange, broker and bank.
Please what is your thought on this omp? Please an honest opinion would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 5:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Hadizometer:

What does it imply?

Bro, it's another way to get support n resistance zone. They have an indicator or you could manually use the fib numbers-- na still d same support n resistance. You can also get support n resistance zones using ATR calculations.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.