Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3470690 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) ... (3724) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

My target is to have 2000 $TSLA before I'm 50 so that I can stop this rat race. Currently on 64. grin
Lol, I have over 200 Tsla!
I wished I had bought tesla instead of Jmia and other stocks I bought back then

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lunc tempting me to buy when it drops

But the one I bought last time
I just dey exit ni
Make e no be this one wey go hook me for neck

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Geovanni412:

Chief, are you saying that babyswap has the potential to be better than pancake swap in the near future?

Yes I am saying so

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul9025(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Clinton4518:

You can mail me so I discuss the methods with you.
It's not a difficult process
u

Can you give me your mail
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
being long time I did a long write up, lemme do one with below heading.

WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED

We have just entered the darkness of the night which is the longest part of a bear market.

A bear market begins from the top of a bull market, when that initial retrace happens only weak hands sells, you hear things like if you don’t hodl you can’t be rich. The market keeps retracing bit by bit but the but people see it as a healthy correction for a new ATH - at this point nothing changes.

The next state is a capitulation event, in 2017 it was the China ban, in 2020 it the covid 19 capitulation event.
We are currently here now, following the Luna and Celsius capitulation events. This stage even the strongest of hands sell. Any bounce at this stage is sold into, it is at the stage you hear the I told you so, the bears would be screaming and the price will go lower as they scream. Everyone is tweeting about the crypto crash.

Now to the 3rd and final stage, one I would call DEATH.

In stage 2 there are bounces, in this stage there is no bounce, prices range for long periods and move slowly downwards. In the previous stage people were shouting and angry but in stage everywhere is quiet, crypto is basically dead, this thread would become a desert, projects will pack up. This period is the longest, everyone is exhausted and moves on, nobody talks about crypto anymore.

Even I left crypto at this stage the last time- it was in 2019/2020.

My Alpha group was dead. I had $0 invested in the market, that when there was a dump from 6k to 3k I didn’t know. It was in 2020 ending a friend in my Alpha group that called me and asked me to invest in HTR.

This is where being in groups will help you, while u are doing something else outside crypto, keep tabs on your favorite builders or projects.

If you survive this stage and take good bets on good project - you would be the OGs of the next bull market.

Is it possible we are in stage 3, or almost there?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Titanium001:
What's the difference?
You might even wake up one morning and find out that you no longer have that option
very true bro, u are right, they might claims to be doing maintenance of I want to sell it back to them and the way I'm seeing it, Patricia app might rekt soon, cox the owner is dubious,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
I entered another short on btc. Here's the trade idea-- use good risk mgmt at all times :
Sell
Btc
Entry : 19860
S/l :20660
T.p 1 : 19560
T.p. 2 : 19260
T.p. 3: 18600

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Geovanni412:
I entered another short on btc Here's the trade idea-- use good risk mgmt at all times :
Sell
Btc
Entry : 19860
S/l :20660
T.p 1 : 19560
T.p. 2 : 19260
T.p. 3: 18600
Already did since, let's see how it will go.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
DrShomo:
very true bro, u are right, they might claims to be doing maintenance of I want to sell it back to them and the way I'm seeing it, Patricia app might rekt soon, cox the owner is dubious,
Yes nah.
The headache of trading crypto is there, I will now add the headache of dealing with a seemingly dubious exchange? One will run mad within a year ni grin
My kukoin has been a qood servant 200%, and so for now, we die ya cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Goldbw122:

Already did since, let's see how it will go.

ok. If it's still ranging by 12:00 pm tomorrow, it will be a very sound idea to abandon the short entry and wait till 2-3pm before taking any other trade. 12:34 pm is the time slated for the Ethereum mainnet merge and 3pm is the time slated for ISM Services announcement from the USA. The market will very likely respond to these two events.

To get news updates, guys, you can use : https://www.cryptocraft.com/calendar, it is the sister site to forexfactory, which ibime posted about some days ago - you only need to create an acct with one of the sites to access key dates for crypto, energy, metals and forex.
sign up so you can adjust and save the time settings to ngn time, which is gmt+1 (West Central Africa).

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pinkygurl(f): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
altcoinng:

Bitcoin searching for levels before the US Fed meeting

The week from August 29 to September 4 was relatively quiet. Throughout the week, the price was trading in the thousand-dollar range between $19,500 and $20,500. Bitcoin price was declining to the lower boundary of the $19,500 channel amid falling stock indices and a stronger dollar. The price recovered to the upper border of the channel on the background of rising indices and a decline in the dollar index.

Crypto analysts are sure that after a week-long consolidation, bitcoin price will move out of the $19.5-20.5K range after the August U.S. jobs report is released on Friday. The report is interesting to the Fed, so indices and cryptocurrency could show strong swings before the September meeting.

Why is Bitcoin trading around $20k?

..........The U.S. dollar fell in price after the data release. Stock indices rose and cryptocurrencies rose in value. The report indicates a 50 basis points rate hike at the September FOMC meeting but does not resolve the issue by itself. CME FedWatch Tool data also confirms this. There is a 43% chance of a 50bp rate hike and a 75bp. – 57%. At the beginning of the week, the probability of a rate hike was 39% and 61%, respectively.

All seemed well and all of a sudden the indices were turning down and the dollar index was up. Market participants started to exit risky assets on the news that Gazprom has suspended natural gas deliveries through the pipeline to Europe for an indefinite period.

The negative news for the euro flew in, and everything flew down. The S&P500 index shed 1.04% and the Nasdaq index shed 1.31%.

For the week of September 5 to 11, the situation for the cryptocurrency market remains uncertain. The SP500 index is near the trend line and could fall even lower as the energy crisis in Europe intensifies.

.......even as expectations grow that the European Central Bank will raise rates by 75 basis points on Thursday (September 8th. We need to keep an eye on the news backdrop from China and Nord Stream 1.

Cryptocurrency, of course, is independent of the global gas market, but since it has embedded itself into the global financial system, any significant market events are now taken into account by investors.
It is hard to say which way the crypto market will turn this week because the main factors are still data on the state of the American economy: inflation, key rate, and others. These indicators are unlikely to change this week: the data on consumer prices in August will be released on September 13, while the next meeting of the US Federal Reserve is scheduled for September 20-21.

“Merger” in the Ethereum network, which is also likely to have an impact on the entire crypto market, will not take place until next week. That is, most likely, significant rate changes are not expected this week – bitcoin will continue to trade at around $20K.

https://altcoin.ng/factors-will-affect-the-price-of-bitcoin-in-the-short-term/
Nice one, just outlined some dates already!.
Insha Allah, l will watch out for sept.8th.
will set a reminder to check the news & keep an eye for updates on September 8th, September 13th, and outcome of next meeting of US Federal reserve scheduled for September 20th/21st. Etherum merger is also scheduled to be complete sometime between sept. 10th and sept. 20th , thus making ETH 55% complete after the September merger & more efficient & hopefully impact the market & revolutionize crypto space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Born2conquer:

Lol, I have over 200 Tsla!
I wished I had bought tesla instead of Jmia and other stocks I bought back then
Abeg, I meant 200 $NIO o grin

My tesla no reach 10, I sold them to buy $jmia at $50 but the stupid jumia is on $7 today, OGUN KEEEEEEE JUMIA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MASTERKRIS: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
With as little as 20usd do you know you can be making 5usd every 12minutes, if you have a browsing phone, and you have an account with deriv trading platform, then you are 50% on the way to financial freedom, watch the video on the link below and see the easiest way to make money in this hard economy.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwBkwKrBg38
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Geovanni412:

Trade is closed at 19730. I'll wait for a while --another opportunity might appear today. If nothing happens by 4:30pm (after London trading session closes) then na to wait till tomorrow. KingSteve, u still dey scalp d btcdown?

Still on the matter bro.
Na the best i fit do now as BTC trades sideways/ranging.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Titanium001:
Yes nah.
The headache of trading crypto is there, I will now add the headache of dealing with a seemingly dubious exchange? One will run mad within a year ni grin
My kukoin has been a qood servant 200%, and so for now, we die ya cool

Nice bro,.. nah kucoin u dey use?,.. how do u fund ur kucoin,.. cox nah my kucoin account I wan fund before I go enter Patricia hand 1year ago
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Born2conquer:

My tesla no reach 10, I sold them to buy $jmia at $50 but the stupid jumia is on $7 today, OGUN KEEEEEEE JUMIA

U into stock market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshotcrazy: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Born2conquer:

Better OGUN kee dem dia grin. KPELE O grin
I have not finished buying Facebook meta stocks, or Tesla fractional shares, or Amazon or Microsoft, it’s now jumia or Dangote or mtn or one yeye African bank shares l wee now go & buy grin.
Just realized the lady who recently cried on twitter her Nigerian Bank shares are worth same amount after 15years is even extremely lucky sef to recoup her original capital o grin
African businesses favour majority shareholders on the board of directors and cofounders with majority stakes. One can see good returns overtime if buying a fraction of the business directly from cofounder who wants to sell off all or a percentage of his stake.

Their public offering is just crap and opaque.
Even if their business market capitalization ramps up tomorrow, somehow, lmillion naira spent on shares in year 2000 Will still be lmillion naira in year 2022, 22years later grin when Amazon, Tesla and bitcoin investors who invested same amount, are wealthier. That is if you are even lucky sef to realize the lmillion naira on the yeye naija stocks back especially their very yeye rubbish bank shares with yeye dividends.
Apple that even pays dividends on Apple shares quarterly or so, u go see the dividends wella & always on time.
Oyo is your case with all these naija shares.
Jumia is owned by those oyibo from Germany or so although jumia is a business tailored to run in Africa & targeted at Africans. Wallahi l still Dey look all of them with same eye.Oyo is ya case. grin
If the price of one unit of the naija shares bought is even denominated in naira, you are completely finished & hustling backwards grin
$1 equals 700naira,, & falling nonstop. a few years from now, say 15years ,$1 will be around 1500naira and beyond. 400naira naija stocks in 2016 say it even appreciated to 700naira in 2022, you are still on $1. If it’s 500naira 2022, you are poorer than $1 .
It’s a pitiable situation. Sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Better OGUN kee dem dia grin. KPELE O grin
I have not finished buying Facebook meta stocks, or Tesla fractional shares, or Amazon or Microsoft, it’s now jumia or Dangote or mtn or one yeye African bank shares l wee now go & buy grin.
Just realized the lady who recently cried on twitter her Nigerian Bank shares are worth same amount after 15years is even extremely lucky sef to recoup her original capital o grin
African businesses favour majority shareholders on the board of directors and cofounders with majority stakes. One can see good returns overtime if buying a fraction of the business directly from cofounder who wants to sell off all or a percentage of his stake.

Their public offering is just crap and opaque.
Even if their business market capitalization ramps up tomorrow, somehow, lmillion naira spent on shares in year 2000 Will still be lmillion naira in year 2022, 22years later grin when Amazon, Tesla and bitcoin investors who invested same amount, are wealthier. That is if you are even lucky sef to realize the lmillion naira on the yeye naija stocks back especially their very yeye rubbish bank shares with yeye dividends.
Apple that even pays dividends on Apple shares quarterly or so, u go see the dividends wella & always on time.
Oyo is your case with all these naija shares.
Jumia is owned by those oyibo from Germany or so although jumia is a business tailored to run in Africa & targeted at Africans. Wallahi l still Dey look all of them with same eye.Oyo is ya case. grin
If the price of one unit of the shares is denominated in naira, you are completely finished & hustling backwards grin
$1 equals 700naira,, & falling nonstop. a few years from now, say 15years ,$1 will be around 1500naira and beyond. 400naira naija stocks in 2016 say it even appreciated to 700naira in 2022, you are still on $1. If it’s 500naira 2022, you are poorer than $1 .
It’s a pitiable situation.

I swear, it's a pathetic case. I am focusing on tsla, appl, nio,Amazon now. I will consider unilever on the long run.

I lost $1k+ to jmia, lost more on palantir and co

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
DrShomo:

U into stock market
Yes, I am into both. Crypto and stocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bitcoin will surprise people this week. Everybody is predicting an incoming crash. I believe it will do the opposite. Move up a little and then give a massive surprise crash with a heart attack grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Born2conquer:

I swear, it's a pathetic case. I am focusing on tsla, appl, nio,Amazon now. I will consider unilever on the long run.

I lost $1k+ to jmia, lost more on palantir and co
What's the best app for trading US stocks? Trove, Bamboo or passfolio?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
atinga1:

I use bamboo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pinkygurl(f): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
atinga1:

Anyone that suits your preferences.
Personally, l use passfolio a lot.
Because l can buy my favourite crypto also in addition to the stocks.
I am not familiar with Trove interface , but l hear it is very good like Bamboo too.
In addition to buying stocks, & trading stocks ( large depositors only .trading on passfolio not for $100 total stock only. They have a minimum to delve into trading ), One can buy Bitcoin, sand , Etherum and other crypto on Passfolio unlike Bamboo. That's why l personally like passfolio a lot. Stocks & crypto packaged in one app.
But Bamboo tho, recently added some crypto ETF .
for those who want to play on crypto space And add to their wallet or Trade.
I am not familiar with Trove interface, tho as passfolio and Bamboo serves all my personal needs.
So maybe sb familiar with Trove can highlight his favourite things about Trove, better.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Geovanni412:

ok. If it's still ranging by 12:00 pm tomorrow, it will be a very sound idea to abandon the short entry and wait till 2-3pm before taking any other trade. 12:34 pm is the time slated for the Ethereum mainnet merge and 3pm is the time slated for ISM Services announcement from the USA. The market will very likely respond to these two events.

To get news updates, guys, you can use : https://www.cryptocraft.com/calendar, it is the sister site to forexfactory, which ibime posted about some days ago - you only need to create an acct with one of the sites to access key dates for crypto, energy, metals and forex.
sign up so you can adjust and save the time settings to ngn time, which is gmt+1 (West Central Africa).
Thanks for this helpful update

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Born2conquer:

Yes, I am into both. Crypto and stocks

Plz could u plz recommend how I can learn stock trading,.. been craving to go into stocks, bro,... I will appreciate if u can help me I wanna learn cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Born2conquer:

I use bamboo
pinkygurl:

I am not familiar with Trove interface , but l hear it is very good like Bamboo too.
In addition to stocks, One can buy Bitcoin, sand , Etherum and other crypto on Passfolio unlike Bamboo. That's why l personally like passfolio a lot.
for those who want to play on crypto space And add to their wallet.
I am not familiar with Trove interface, tho as passfolio and Bamboo serves all my personal needs.
So maybe sb familiar with Trove can highlight his favourite things about Trove, better.
I'll have to download all and check the one I Iike best. Maybe the one with the best dollar rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
pinkygurl:

In addition to buying stocks, & trading stocks ( large depositors only .trading on passfolio not for $100 total stock only. They have a minimum to delve into trading ), One can buy Bitcoin, sand , Etherum and other crypto on Passfolio unlike Bamboo. That's why l personally like passfolio a lot. Stocks & crypto packaged in one app.
for those who want to play on crypto space And add to their wallet or Trade.

Can one use Mastercard to trade stocks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
DrShomo:

If you can't use it in crypto, what makes think you can use it stocks?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pinkygurl(f): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
atinga1:

I'll have to download all and check the one I Iike best. Maybe the one with the best dollar rate.

Yeah you need to check em out .forgot to add all stocks and cryptos on passfolio are to be added to wallet for hodl-ing.one can sell off & withdraw anytime in the future or the present to bank account with just a click but $100 total investor on passfolio is not allowed to delve into margin trading . passfolio has minimum account balance for stock/ETF margin trading --- should be about 2k or so. you can download all and check out the pros & cons. DYOR.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
atinga1:

If you can't use it in crypto, what makes think you can use it stocks?

We learn everyday bro,... That's why I have to ask,... Person wey dey ask road no dey miss road,.. u dig?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pinkygurl(f): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
DrShomo:

All my previous deposits to buy stocks on Bamboo or stocks & crypto on Passfolio, l used bank deposit /transfer on my bank app from a bank account bearing my name.Thats how l credited my passfolio and Bamboo and the cash reflected on the app within working hours week days.

At ATM MasterCard or Visa or verve, dunno which is best sha.someone already told ya sth about MasterCard ATM. Generally, if you can carry out online transactions with your ATM & receive OTP to validate transactions on phone, it should go through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
atinga1:

Started stock trading in 2020, still in close to $10k loss grin
I am just buying up tsla, apple, nio and Amazon now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) ... (3724) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Genius3D(m), Agentsalt, MOBBDEEP, Ethereum and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.