Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,164 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3464588 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) ... (3723) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk � sweatcoDOTin/i/fortunate22822417417

Ofcourse remove DOT

They're launching September
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kpartners: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2022
I raised some usdt yesterday afternoon to enter Luna, but since then I can't get the courage to do that, I don't know if their magic is over or more magic still to come
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Solanaa:
Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk � sweatcoDOTin/i/fortunate22822417417

Ofcourse remove DOT

They're launching September
which day for September ? I have 46 of it.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2022
Kpartners:
I raised some usdt yesterday afternoon to enter Luna, but since then I can't get the courage to do that, I don't know if their magic is over or more magic still to come

Your mind dey tell you better thing, luna classic fit fall very soon. Another coin to short looks like BNX--it has been in a range for over 4 months.
cc : xatoxi
goldbw122

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshotcrazy: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2022
danowena:

Bamboo, is that not a nigerian company? I fear nigerian companies especially when I plan to hold stocks or cryptos for more than 7yrs.
If you yourself decide to open a business today in addition to your regular paying job. Won’t you like people to patronize you? Are you not a Nigerian company? grin grin . That’s the point why some people choose to trade on an indigenous platform like bamboo (est. 2020) In addition to using foreign ones in saner climes like FTX (est. 2019) or Passfolio.(est. 2018). Indigenous firms are regulated by Nigerian government, pay tax to Nigeria government, thus adding to our GDP, you are thus growing the economy using their services.

Bamboo has surpassed all expectations, is waxing stronger and even expanded to Ghana & added Ghanaian clients to the platform.Anybusiness can fail sha and Nobody can promise you if a relatively new business will be here 10years from now. Bamboo is well insured. .
Say you didn’t buy china stocks, Your US stocks portfolio on invest bamboo is insured by the United States SIPC up to $500,000.

Your skeptism is understood tho, especially if you want to hold the stocks for more than 3years. You might want to buy more of your long term stocks on Passfolio headquartered in US of A & regulated by the USA government say 60% and 40% on indigenous platforms especially for the ones you wish to hold for one year or less and sell after APY to meet up with short term expenses.

If you a Nigerian abroad, say USA, you can easily walk into the office of Fidelity the largest stock brokerage firm in the United States, to purchase your Fortune 500 companies stock & Tesla stocks offline if that makes you feel better and safer. But the greater number of people outside the USA can buy USA shares of Wallstreet bluechip companies electronically through trading platform of an e-broker Although ebrokers don’t offer services like retirement planning or full service brokerage like making investment decisions on your behalf, etc.. Also, some eplatforms like Robinhood(est. 2013), etc are better adapted for those in the USA.
It’s a digital age. The world is a global village.Hopefully, in future there are more innovations and one is able to transfer stocks just like crypto, out of e trading platform to cold wallets and hot wallets outside the platform.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2022
deflover:

Today's close won't do shit
The key is volume.
If u see the volume u will know where the market is going
I won't say today's close is key as btc is a wild beast and can erase sell gains
The monthly chart is key
It has shown sellers are ready to invalidate that 17k support
13k level seems a reasonable support ad we broke out without a retest for years
Until 13k level
There is no bounce

Gee, I understand what you are saying. Based on monthly chart, it doesn't look good for the bulls. I have a firm idea of how bad things could get- sub 10k (i.e 6.5k-8.7K) is possible sef but let's take it level by level. Who knows? sth might happen and save the day.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wholesaler2: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2022
CHINESE YUAN (RMB) TRANSFER SERVICE TO CHINA`S ACCOUNTS

*** We Sell Chinese Yuan (CNY/RMB) via Direct Transfer to China Bank Accounts and Alipay/WeChat Wallets at Fair Rates.

You can buy even as small as 1 CNY from us.

Our Transfers are Instant, Safe & Reliable.

You may check our Website for more details.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2022
Geovanni412:

Your mind dey tell you better thing, luna classic fit fall very soon. Another coin to short looks like BNX--it has been in a range for over 4 months.
cc : xatoxi
goldbw122

No go short bnx ooo

U go Lose...

I was crying dt people shud buy dt coin when it slip down to 15 dollars.... Even me sef regret say i no buy due to financial challenges..

Dt coin is nt coming down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2022
zsamorano:
where is this KINGSTEVE of a guy? if it doesn't go up...the bull must have eat all the grass available till the bear comes to wipe the bull ass. I hope u Neva burn your finger with your analysis. Nonsense

You just wake up from sleep begin call person out for no reason

Get brain

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
With the way, BNX is aligned - I entered a short on it.
As always, Use good risk mgmt at all times.
Here is the trade idea

Sell BNX/Usdt

entry :137.8
s/l : 153.0
tp1 : 130.4
tp2: 124.4
tp3 : 112.4

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Some people with bad attitude. Why are you calling Kingsteve out now? Like to mock him or yab him because he is the one controlling crypto market right?

I went through your profile, couldn't find any reasonable post/ contribution you made so far on this space.

Small thing, you will be calling people out like what nonsense!!!

zsamorano:
where is this KINGSTEVE of a guy? if it doesn't go up...the bull must have eat all the grass available till the bear comes to wipe the bull ass. I hope u Neva burn your finger with your analysis. Nonsense

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Omobola121:
Some people with bad attitude. Why are you calling Kingsteve out now? Like to mock him or yab him because he is the one controlling crypto market right?

I went through your profile, couldn't find any reasonable post/ contribution you made so far on this space.

Small thing, you will be calling people out like what nonsense!!!

Khayceeofficial:

You just wake up from sleep begin call person out for no reason

Get brain
Frustration no be your mate...lol
Oga may have his rent or school fees stuck in crypto till next year grin
Make una pity the guy.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Geovanni412:

Gee, I understand what you are saying. Based on monthly chart, it doesn't look good for the bulls. I have a firm idea of how bad things could get- sub 10k (i.e 6.5k-8.7K) is possible sef but let's take it level by level. Who knows? sth might happen and save the day.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

It's alright mate
I get u
Anything can happen
We will take it level by level....
Let's watch

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bmaster:
which day for September ? I have 46 of it.

I am suppose to have over 3k but my stupid phone of infinix note 8i no dey count
As I buy Samsung
The thing begin count

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
deflover:

I am suppose to have over 3k but my stupid phone of infinix note 8i no dey count
As I buy Samsung
The thing begin count
.. Abeg dash me the infinix
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
DenreleDave:
.. Abeg dash me the infinix

Unless phone wey neighbour collect
E come crash
I jeje go back to my Samsung brand
I will never buy anything that's not Samsung again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
deflover:

Unless phone wey neighbour collect
E come crash
I jeje go back to my Samsung brand
I will never buy anything that's not Samsung again

Ha! That's cos u haven't used Redmi...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Omobola121:
Deflover, welcome back.

Kingsteve, longest time. Sure you're doing great. Been long we hear from you.

Taking all foreign currencies at a good rate, can help you make payment to other countries. Always active, fast and reliable.

Contact on my sig!!
I'm good, thanks for asking.
I've been around though, just trading the downtrend via BTCDOWN.
Yesterday I went long on Shiba, in anticipation of a mini relief rally because of the much talked about Ether merge, only for BTC to pull another rabbit out of the hat! *sighs*

Still hodling though, besides that...markets are very much bearish.
But I believe a relief rally should be around the corner.

BTC has broken all key support levels, which is a worry for investors.
If it drops back to the 17k support, I expect strong buying pressure once more.
Let's see how it reacts to this 18k levels.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ebowo:

Ha! That's cos u haven't used Redmi...

If its not Samsung
Oga forget
I am tired all this trashy brands

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kingsteve:

Yesterday I went long on Shiba, in anticipation of a mini relief rally because of the much talked about Ether merge, only for BTC to pull another rabbit out of the hat! *sighs*

If u want to know where the market is going
Always look at nasdaq 100
It couples with btc
I would say u should cut the loss of Shiba
More down side is coming
Until nasdaq retest 11k then breaks it for a new bearish wave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
deflover:

If u want to know where the market is going
Always look at nasdaq 100
It couples with btc
I would say u should cut the loss of Shiba
More down side is coming
Until nasdaq retest 11k then breaks it for a new bearish wave

I am always ready to cut any loss, all depends on movement of BTC price and how it reacts to key S&R levels.
I dey observe...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kingsteve:

I am always ready to cut any loss, all depends on movement of BTC price and how it reacts to key S&R levels.
I dey observe...
Good
We will catch the bull when it's time
For now make we dey lick our wounds
I dey focus on babyswap
Na that one go be my retirement plan cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kingsteve:

I dey observe...

Bro, from what i'm seeing, expect a big downwards move in the next few hrs. I'd cut the move or at least a big part of the move before it is too late. By 5:30 pm, key news about interest rates amongst financial institutions in Canada (overnight rates) will be released which will accelerate the chart direction

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Geovanni412:

Bro, from what i'm seeing, expect a big downwards move in the next few hrs. I'd cut the move or at least a big part of the move before it is too late. By[b] 5:30 pm[/b], key news about interest rates amongst financial institutions in Canada (overnight rates) will be released which will accelerate the chart direction

Hmmm...
What if the market has already priced in any negative news, hence...yesterday's unexpected dump?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kingsteve:

Hmmm...
What if the market has already priced in any negative news, hence...yesterday's unexpected dump?

The chart signals don't look like it has been priced in but time will tell. Sha, take a look at the Btc 1hr charts asap and decide for yourself.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Geovanni412:

The chart signals don't look like it has been priced in but time will tell. Sha, take a look at the Btc 1hr charts asap and decide for yourself.

BTC 1hr chart below.
Not looking bad, but like we all know...it can change in the blink of an eye.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
At KWITOC, we buy Skrill at N600-620/$

We buy Crypto at N660-680/$

And we buy from as little as $2

Transactions are seamless and FAST.
WhatsApp: 08038606260 or Click: https://vars.us/AiNB9

Check Proof of Our Transactions here
https://www.nairaland.com/7299658/send-money-nigeria-using-skrill#116288999

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by michealewela: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
deflover:

Good
We will catch the bull when it's time
For now make we dey lick our wounds
I dey focus on babyswap
Na that one go be my retirement plan cool
Is the babyswap on kucoin or Binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Gurus in the house, who uses binance savings feature

Is it advisable to start saving with binance and receive 10% annually on busd, that's 0.8% monthly interest.

I want to start with 2000busd, who has used this feature b4?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
deflover:

As I buy Samsung
The thing begin count
Which app is dis? Mining while keeping fit? Kool. I have been reading about such and how some tokens support such.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kingsteve:

I have been tempted to buy and hold the shiba coin too. But I rarely see it mentioned here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) ... (3723) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seanwilliam(m), cmoney22222, TrennixGLOBAL and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.