Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288778 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 2:00am On Feb 23, 2021
Ibime:

Looked at that one. They are unregulated. I need regulated provider who are forced by law to pay back your equity up to £100k if they go bust where I dey. We have seen Mt Gox get hacked and go bust before.
FTX has an insurance fund

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 2:04am On Feb 23, 2021
Tolu181:
See useless KSM o
My brother I dey tell u, that KSM na useless coins, I hold it for like one week no show. I just vex sell ham 2 days ago

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:19am On Feb 23, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
At last last, we are now in the bear market....if you get money wey u go lyk hodl throughout 2021...now is d best time to grap some coin bags. cool especially on a cheaper coin with potentials for massive 2021 growth and technology improvement in its ecosystem
GRT,KAVA,ONT,ADA, IOTA,ALGORAND,DOT,ZIL,(XRP likely)COSMO,TRON,BAT,(EOS also known as the ethereum killer)UTF,TEZOS,XTZ,NANO,.....I go like stash dz grt...I just read about it that it is another ethereum token that has its own fvcking uses...nice

You call this bear market? You never see anything. Bear market is when cøins lose 80-90% of their value.

The buying volume when B.T.C dropped below $50k today shows there is still strong demand at $50k.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 2:39am On Feb 23, 2021
Ibime:

You call this bear market? You never see anything. Bear market is when cøins lose 80-90% of their value.

The buying volume when B.T.C dropped below $50k today shows there is still strong demand at $50k.

Every genuine coin get where them fit find dia support base no matter how dey dip go. Judging by market cap alone, nobody go wait mek bitcoin dip to $80 or $8,000 Lai lai e no fit happen again...so much have went into it alrdy....and I don't have any business with bitcoin....I have missed dat train alrdy....I'm pouncing on the next big tin dat will rival with the top 5 in the future...it is bear market for altcoins as at dz very moment... bitcoin looks good and it's d no.1 defacto cryptocurrency in the world and I'm not disputing anything against that but to me personally...I feel bitcoin was built on an old blockchain...today they are some coins with potentials backed by notable founders and co-founders of other crypto like ethereum for instance wey dey gather massive partnership with several giant financial institutions and companies....and several of them bin no like d direction of how tins dey go with dia former coin startups so them kon leave, go start up other rivalry projects with stronger dev support and are currently gearing up to challenge bitcoin, ethereum for a market share...as some offers tranx speed and pure proof of stake...and not proof of work like bitcoin, eth hoping to migrate to Eth 2.0 wey go support proof of stake..

Proof of Work requires ALL of its miners to attempt to solve a complex sum, with the winner determined by the person who has the most powerful/quantity of hardware devices. Proof of Stake model randomly chooses the winner based on the amount they have staked.

Look at dash...when it was traded at less than $40 in 2019...now thousands of online market vendors now accept it as a means of payment more like a pos crypto..dash today is worth over $277. And by 2025 it may hit $8k per dash coin...bitcoin is just a store of value nothing more...at most it may find support at $46-$48k per coin.... and rest dia pending the next bull run...that's if it happens to dip at all.
If ppl dey mention crypto wey person fit buy with shikuli moni...make I no just mis yan again. Time go come like with the case of avalanche, dem go dey collect royalties for all content creators of a particular DeFi app music or video sharing companies existing or startups and them go also offer dz content creators; artists, films, streaming,etc loans in avalanche coin....loan or royalties wey person fit exchange for USDT or bitcoin or withdraw direct....the future go look sweet shaa.. time go come ppl go dey earn some altcoins if dey solve puzzles on dia DeFi game app running on some of these upcoming altcoin blockchains.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 3:04am On Feb 23, 2021
Ibime:

If BTC no fall reach below $52k again today, I go post nude for NL
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 3:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Midazman:

Thanks bro.. Pls do let us know when time is ok to buy
BTC hit support on M15. Might buy on the second candle.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 3:38am On Feb 23, 2021
Cowbell521:
If BTC no fall reach below $52k again today, I go post nude for NL
BTC trading below 52k already. No expect nude again..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 4:54am On Feb 23, 2021
We definitely in the bear market I think
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:55am On Feb 23, 2021
Trading is simply the process of transferring money from the impatient to the patient.

Recite this every morning as you get to your trading desk.

See the magic!!!

Dips are opportunities to buy at discounted rate!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abies2d(f): 5:57am On Feb 23, 2021
The question is, how dip is this particular dip gonna be?

OpenHeaven2019:
Trading is simply the process of transferring money from the impatient to the patient.

See the magic!!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 5:58am On Feb 23, 2021
Ojemedad:
We definitely in the bear market I think
BTC go return to $55k before bearish market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 5:58am On Feb 23, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

See the magic!!!

I don dey find U na. When U go post am?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:01am On Feb 23, 2021
deewhydoski:

My brother I dey tell u, that KSM na useless coins, I hold it for like one week no show. I just vex sell ham 2 days ago
Lol! What do you know about KSM?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 6:02am On Feb 23, 2021
If U no TP when BTC retrace to $55k na see U next year be that Oooh..... Na OYO u dey. Nothing like chaos this year for BTC ....... Word is enough for a wise
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2021
IMO all these coi.ns are shitcoi.ns if you cant make money from them, including btc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:11am On Feb 23, 2021
For some people a red day is a bad storm so they take cover and get downcast, but for some people they get excited and see it as an opportunity to start building a windmill.

Red days are actually fundamental to the stock building process because we need those red days to confirm that we are on the right path.

It is very easy to get lost in the euphoria of everything being green, but the red days allows for retrace and recalibration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 6:17am On Feb 23, 2021
I pity who no hia word. Check all my previous prediction since last night and tell me the one way be lie
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 6:24am On Feb 23, 2021
Update

BTC fit retrace at this point but if not, next destination na 47 to 40k. Most likely 45k

If you get hie... Make you hia word
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 6:28am On Feb 23, 2021
Personal money totally wiped out.i am crying now, can pastor Sulaiman help me with loan. Can TB Joshua save me. Million disappearing. Oh! Crypto why has thou finished me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 6:29am On Feb 23, 2021
carsuperman:
Personal money totally wiped out.i am crying now, can pastor Sulaiman help me with loan. Can TB Joshua save me. Million disappearing. Oh! Crypto why has thou finished me
Did you listen to my warning yesterday?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 6:30am On Feb 23, 2021
I remember say I dey beg una yesterday. I lost money and I no how he dey pain..... I tell una but una no listen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 23, 2021
Cowbell521:

And it not the Bears yet?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 6:31am On Feb 23, 2021
wanderingsoup:

And it not the Bears yet?
He go soon retrace before hin enter bear
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 23, 2021
Crypto isn't for the faint heart fr. About a week ago, most people were happy on this same thread. Now, nah premium tears

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 6:41am On Feb 23, 2021
I try signal una. But una no believe me. I lost like $200 but he for pass that amount if I no quickly withdraw. When I notice say dip don finish, I go enter again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 6:42am On Feb 23, 2021
I just hope say one person listen to my warning and save hin portfolio
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 6:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Cowbell521:
I already drowned even before yesterday. I was positive too bad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aicebaba: 6:56am On Feb 23, 2021
Long term advice, only the value of Satoshis that u have matters and never the fiat equivalent. It wouldn't make much difference if u bought at $40k or $99k.

Keep staking Satoshis.

Cowbell521:
I try signal una. But una no believe me. I lost like $200 but he for pass that amount if I no quickly withdraw. When I notice say dip don finish, I go enter again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Aicebaba:
Long term advice, only the value of Satoshis that u have matters and never the fiat equivalent. It wouldn't make much difference if u bought at $40k or $99k.

Keep staking Satoshis.

Keep dat advice for ya village pipu. If price no matter wetin be dip? Why u no go buy 1000 win against BTC? No vex me this early morning abeg

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ofadaman(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2021
Everyone is a genius in a bull market, but wait, when the bears come, and you'd see who truly understands the market. I'm glad people are panicking , let them sell off, so diamond hands can accumulate, the bear market just started o

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2021
$ADA did well in the early morning and it tolerates the bitcoin dip well. Now is an opportunity to buy more

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2021
Aicebaba:

Keep staking Satoshis.

Are we here to make money or keep satoshi on the long run

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.