Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3414121 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (3700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2022
deflover:

U really don't read to understand
U only read to reply
Is nasdaq an indicator
I said that to mock u guys that say nasdaq doesn't show where btc is going
Like I said it's clear u don't even know how to trade
Do have a nice day

Yeah I do not know how to trade , but at least I am not a useless dude like you who claims to be what he is not ,grin Not like you who is a self-acclaimed crypto professor that btc always obeys ...Not a dumb scammer trying to sell a useless book.....still waiting for your 14k crypto professor...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2022
lrman:

You talk too much....Maturity is when one prefers to be silent and let people assume he or she have sense , than for the person to open mouth and make people see him or her as someone with an IQ digit that cannot buy pure water...
Kai grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Englishisamust: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2022
deflover:

Until u know that using indicators alone shows that u don't even know indicators are tools used to rigged the market against u..
U see why its clear u don't know how to trade
No one uses indicators to trade anymore
People have grown past it
That u have all these fancy tools brokers created to scam u and believe in them shows u are worse than I thought
Indicators don't move the market...money (volume) does

But like they say
A fool and his money must part ways
Richest man in babylon

Boss, he is not using Nasdaq as indicator. It is just a correlation. You see when most stock is bearish, most crypto asset always go bearish too vice versa when bullish too. You can go and research this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Englishisamust:

Boss, he is not using Nasdaq as indicator. It is just a correlation. You see when most stock is bearish, most crypto asset always go bearish too vice versa when bullish too. You can go and research this.

Are u sure u are quoting the right person
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lanshile(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2022
deflover:

Until u know that using indicators alone shows that u don't even know indicators are tools used to rigged the market against u..
U see why its clear u don't know how to trade
No one uses indicators to trade anymore
People have grown past it
That u have all these fancy tools brokers created to scam u and believe in them shows u are worse than I thought
Indicators don't move the market...money (volume) does

But like they say
A fool and his money must part ways
Richest man in babylon
U are right about this indicator theory
U guys should take the bolded part seriously
Go and learn how to read chart alone without indicator cos in the long run indicator will always Bleep u up

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Englishisamust: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Lanshile:

Go and learn how to read chart alone without indicator cos in the long run indicator will always Bleep u up

Indicator works bro if you know your onions. Big institution still use moving average, Fibonacci and fundamental analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Dem don come again..They are the ones who know what works on the market and what does not work yet they are not any better..Still experiencing the same thing that others are experiencing on the market.. If your own trading strategy is the ultimate , you should have gone far by now and made alot of money from the crypto market, if your strategies are working perfectly as you claim , then for years now ,what is stopping you from making the money since your strategy never fails ??..oh I guess your village people did not allow you make the money despite your 100% perfect strategy and knowledge about the true way to trade crypto according to you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cyril009(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Good morning.
can someone recommend a minning platform for m.
tried to search for it there just too many out there.
it's confusing

Thank you....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2022
Lanshile:

God bless u
Every day wise people begin to agree with me the scammer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2022
deflover:

Hope indicator grin

Like I know u would quote megrin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Englishisamust:

Indicator works bro if you know your onions. Big institution still use moving average, Fibonacci and fundamental analysis.

Yet many get bailed out when the market tanks grin grin

Guy leave big institutions
During the last recession
We saw how many survived it
Many used bail out from the Fed reserves to stay afloat
Even Nigerian banks were bailed out
Europe too
Many banks went under in England
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2022
Robnectar:

Like I know u would quote megrin

grin grin

Dem go say u be my alt account now grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2022
Cyril009:
Good morning.
can someone recommend a minning platform for m.
tried to search for it there just too many out there.
it's confusing

Thank you....

Download Star network app

Use robnectar as referral
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2022
deflover:

grin grin

Dem go say u be my alt account now grin grin

Mehn whatever,.. and also abi airdrop hunter and I dey lend usdt on kucoin make em no forget to add all of dah shiiiit fvck itgrin

Afit drop aza self sapa dey heregrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Robnectar:

robnectar you invited me,and in turn I have 7 invitees.
They kept on asking me how this shit works...so I want to redirect the question to you sir,if you don't mind I knew how sweat coin worked out for me, but this one how do expect a good workout from it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Megaking1: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cyril009(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Robnectar:

checked star network didn't like it seems it a an airdrop minning platforn.
I want a platform I will invest in to mine....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lanshile(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Englishisamust:

I'm not saying it doesn't work
Indicator was derived from naked chart and it is only programmed to follow certain pattern and anything contrary to that it will show u validation then after u enter it will hit ur sl
Go and check all the materials on ur broker website they only teach u the basics because they themselves don't know more than that because d founder of dat indicator will never give u all the secret and rules that direct that indicator.
Don't u think it is just too easy
(If ma/ema 50 cross 70 buy if it cross 90 sell or if RSI enter overbought look for sell and if it enters oversold buy with candlestick validation). The ma/ema figure I quoted may not be right but that's the kinda pattern they will be telling u to follow

Fundamental analysis is not indicator built so exclude that

I don't know if big institution use indicator as u claimed but what I know is dat they don't base their trading bias on Indicator
They trade nakedly but only put indicator for u to see things the way u understand and not the way they plotted it
Don't believe everything u see brother
If u win 50 naira with indicator like the way September hit some traders Indicator will collect 500 naira from u

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Cyril009:

checked star network didn't like it seems it a an airdrop minning platforn.

I want a platform I will invest in to mine....
U just judging a book by its cover bro, I bet you didn't go through the white paper

Peace though
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Bmaster:
They kept on asking me how this shit works...so I want to redirect the question to you sir,if you don't mind I knew how sweat coin worked out for me, but this one how do expect a good workout from it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Some of the reasons why we have too thick toxicity on this forum is simply because when some of us come online, it's a lot like booze. Our self-consciousness, or reserve thaws away, and we have this feeling of liberty to be more of ourselves, and we begin to say things that we usually would keep under, simply because saying them in person is disrespectful, offensive, or even abusive, or un-pc, but online? We feel no need for self censorship. Since the internet bestow some form or sense of obscurity.

Psychology had taught me that, more broken, unhappy, & lonely people spend more time on forums than they do with real engagement in life.

Some of us think that we can behave like adolescents and not be responsible for the consequences. So, there is no accountability for what is said. Then, you can be as foul-mouthed, rude, and trolling as you care to be. One point we’re missing is, we make this place toxic.

And one major effect of toxicity is weakening of the system (forum). we’re weakening the forum.

We have different views, perspective which inturn culminate into diverse understanding and differences, yet you can make a point without insulting others, or offensive words.

A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Yet, only few will understand these.

To those who took the advise on #LUNC, #BABYDOGE…. enjoy

So, looks like it’s your turn bull. USDT dominance rising wedge being formed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Lanshile:

I'm not saying it doesn't work
Indicator was derived from naked chart and it is only programmed to follow certain pattern and anything contrary to that it will show u validation then after u enter it will hit ur sl
Go and check all the materials on ur broker website they only teach u the basics because they themselves don't know more than that because d founder of dat indicator will never give u all the secret and rules that direct that indicator.
Don't u think it is just too easy
(If ma/ema 50 cross 70 buy if it cross 90 sell or if RSI enter overbought look for sell and if it enters oversold buy with candlestick validation). The ma/ema figure I quoted may not be right but that's the kinda pattern they will be telling u to follow

Fundamental analysis is not indicator built so exclude that

I don't know if big institution use indicator as u claimed but what I know is dat they don't base their trading bias on Indicator
They trade nakedly but only put indicator for u to see things the way u understand and not the way they plotted it
Don't believe everything u see brother
If u win 50 naira with indicator like the way September hit some traders Indicator will collect 500 naira from u

God continue to increase ur wisdom

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Bmaster:

Going through the app alone will give them whatever they wanna know,.. u don't just download app just for mining,... See out the white paper of the app, and try and be familiar with it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cyril009(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Robnectar:

U just judging a book by its cover bro, I bet you didn't go through the white paper

Peace though

Ok,if you aren't busy,what is through the white paper ?....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Cyril009:

Check inside the app you will see white paper meaning a written assurance note about the project or something, if I screenshot am give you for here I go chop ban ASAP damn it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2022
Cyril009:

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cyril009(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Omobola121:
There is a thread on Nairaland where they update scammers names everyday.

If Deflover has ever scammed you or anyone, I think you need to include his name on that list because you calling him out every now and then is becoming something else.

Abeg let peace reign!

Iink me that thread of scammers
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cyril009:

Lol gringringringrin
tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrusmillz: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
ET

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
LUNC IS ABOUT TO HAVE A CRAZY RUN, SUCH THAT HASNT BEEN EXPERIENCED BEFORE….

FOMO mode activated. grin

Here, we are about to go again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (3700) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Hamzashaf99(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.