Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3371480 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Siberia01:
There are going to be alot of millionaires in the next bull run cool

Many will be rich as bill gates from LUNC

The number of poor people in the world will so reduce astronomically

Just look for a gem

500X your way into a millionaire in dollars

Making money has never been this easy cool
few because, many will sell on its way up hoping to rebuy when price drop but it would keep pumping. Hence, very few would be rich not many.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seandisputed(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Siberia01:
There are going to be alot of millionaires in the next bull run cool

Many will be rich as bill gates from LUNC

The number of poor people in the world will so reduce astronomically

Just look for a gem

500X your way into a millionaire in dollars

Making money has never been this easy cool
The most difficult part is looking for that gem.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Be deceiving yourselves. All these years, was there ever a ban on cryptocurrency? This year there have been so many bans from a lot of countries. That is supposed to be a red flag
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
lalalista:
Be deceiving yourselves. All these years, was there ever a ban on cryptocurrency? This year there have been so many bans from a lot of countries. That is supposed to be a red flag
I dislike people who confidently display their ignorance on the Internet and still always claim to know it all...who told you there was never ban on cryptocurrency all these years ? Oh in your myopic mind you think it is 2022 the ban started to occur?? Nonsense..

Before you open mouth like waaaaaa , always learn to do your research before confidently spitting nonsense on a public forum..

Algeria

Algeria currently prohibits the use of cryptocurrency following the passing of a financial law in 2018 that made it illegal to buy, sell, use or hold virtual currencies.

Bangladesh..

Bangladesh has an ambiguous relationship with cryptocurrencies. Officially, prohibitions are in place with transactions in crypto punishable by up to 12 years under the country's money laundering and terrorist financing laws. However, the country has proposed a new blockchain strategy signalling a warming towards crypto and virtual assets and there have been no credible reports of any convictions related to the use of cryptos.

Bolivia

There is a complete ban in place on the usage of Bitcoin in Bolivia since 2014. The Bolivian Central Bank issued a resolution banning it and any other currency not regulated by a country or economic zone.

China.

China has cracked down on cryptocurrencies with increasing intensity throughout 2021. Chinese officials have repeatedly issued warnings to its people to stay clear of the digital asset market and have clamped down hard on mining in the country as well as currency exchanges in China and overseas.

Colombia..

In Colombia, financial institutions are not allowed to facilitate Bitcoin transactions. The Superintendencia Financiera warned financial institutions in 2014 that they may not "protect, invest, broker, or manage virtual money operations".

Egypt..

Egypt’s Dar al-Ifta, the country’s primary Islamic advisory body, issued a religious decree in 2018, classifying Bitcoin transactions as “haram,” something prohibited under Islamic law. While not binding, Egypt’s banking laws were tightened in September 2020 to prevent trading or promoting cryptos without a Central Bank licence.

Indonesia..

Bank Indonesia, the country's central bank, issued new regulations banning the use of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, as a means of payment from 1 January 2018.

Ghana...

Cryptos are illegal in Ghana but its central bank has expressed an interest in blockchain technology and its potential uses and is accessing how it could b integrated into the country's financial system.

India

India is becoming increasingly hostile towards cryptocurrencies. On November 23, the government announced its intention to introduce a new bill to the Indian parliament which would establish a new central bank-backed digital currency as well as ban almost all cryptocurrencies.

Earlier in 2021, it had considered criminalising the possession, issuance, mining, trading, and transference of crypto assets. Prime minister Narendra Modi said he wanted to ensure crypto "does not end up in wrong hands, which can spoil our youth"....

Iraq
Despite sustained efforts by authorities to block their use, cryptocurrencies are becoming increasingly popular in Iraq. The Iraqi Central Bank has been particularly hostile, issuing a statement in 2017 prohibiting their use which is still in force to the present day. In early 2021, the Ministry of Interior of the Kurdistan regional government issued similar guidance to stop money brokerages and exchanges handling cryptos.

Kosovo
While the holding or trading of cryptocurrency assets isn't yet prohibited in Kosovo, the government announced a ban on crypto mining in early January, blaming a growing energy crisis. The country, which unilaterally declared its independence in 2008, is facing historic power shortages with scheduled power cuts now being put into place to conserve energy. In a further bid to curb energy wastage, Economy Minister Atrane Rizvanolli announced a long-term ban on crypto mining in the country. Police have been tasked with enforcing the ban as well as pinpointing mining locations throughout the country.

Mexico
Cryptos are prohibited in Mexico, stating in June 2021 that virtual assets were not legal tender and not considered currencies under existing laws. Despite the restrictions, there are some in Mexico who have embraced the virtual currencies, with the country's largest crypto exchange Bitsos boasting 1 million registered users.

Nepal
The Nepal Rastra Bank declared Bitcoin illegal as of August 2017.

North Macedonia
North Macedonia is the only European country so far to have an official ban on cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others, in place.

Source : https://www.euronews.com/next/amp/2022/08/25/bitcoin-ban-these-are-the-countries-where-crypto-is-restricted-or-illegal2

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Articlewritter(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
My payment proof �...

Mine 9,908 TRX every 2 seconds on trust wallet for free..

To start mining,
Click here �
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ob78VbAQpW9xWp2UFWEh14RhkkNmyz9zNysyfEVPaLfrHB9fzGypR8tqAWxtod2Dl&id=100065095196966&sfnsn=scwspmo

To see the link for

No investment ❗️
100% FREE ✅✅
Hurry up ���

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Articlewritter(m): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
CLAIM $59 FREE BNB IN TRUST WALLET

I received another free 0.2 BNB ($59 USD) yesterday from this legit website...

Click here �

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid021ZuDtxnb7EGnLkwm1ctv8BXmhWrgc1LoQEHS9cemrqoVScSgtdTTScHv9aXkdLjsl&id=100065095196966

Register and withdraw your sign up bonus immediately..
It is �% FREE
No investment ✅
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Enyinne:
Thanks Graceglory for assisting me 3 days ago to buy a coin on Uniswap.

Proof of meme is listing on Thursday in Mexc . I hv doubled my money already .

It's pumping so hard

You’re the boss ma’am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Articlewritter:
My payment proof �...

Mine 9,908 TRX every 2 seconds on trust wallet for free..

To start mining,
Click here �
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ob78VbAQpW9xWp2UFWEh14RhkkNmyz9zNysyfEVPaLfrHB9fzGypR8tqAWxtod2Dl&id=100065095196966&sfnsn=scwspmo

To see the link for

No investment ❗️
100% FREE ✅✅
Hurry up ���

Every TRX mining steeze news ads & their cloud services are all scam as TRX are not mineable. TRX blockchain is based on POS (proof of stake), POS isn’t mineable.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Shey make we shook am pin and we all go down once and for all. Abi.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by superboyspecial: 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Did you catch the recent price fall of crypto coins?
Check out signals for SOLUSDT (image below) and for other cryptocurrencies(https://syftset.com)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Seandisputed:

The most difficult part is looking for that gem.
Yeah is like when the rapture want to take place but you don't just know when it will happen.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2022
XEN token will be the next SHIBA........
Don't joke with XEN.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MirrorD(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Judging with the current market cap of LUNC, it can't be the next X500.

It can't even be the next x10

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlenzTalk: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Spider20:
XEN token will be the next SHIBA........
Don't joke with XEN.

Hmm, what's your reason for saying so?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2022
BlenzTalk:

Hmm, what's your reason for saying so?
Jack Levin Knows what he's doing, Great/solid fundamentals, Working on the principles of Crypto (Fully decentralized).
#XEN will be the next SHIBA.

Always be patient (Golden rule)
DYOR............................

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
doyin01:

I dislike people who confidently display their ignorance on the Internet and still always claim to know it all...who told you there was never ban on cryptocurrency all these years ? Oh in your myopic mind you think it is 2022 the ban started to occur?? Nonsense..

Before you open mouth like waaaaaa , always learn to do your research before confidently spitting nonsense on a public forum..

Algeria

Algeria currently prohibits the use of cryptocurrency following the passing of a financial law in 2018 that made it illegal to buy, sell, use or hold virtual currencies.

Bangladesh..

Bangladesh has an ambiguous relationship with cryptocurrencies. Officially, prohibitions are in place with transactions in crypto punishable by up to 12 years under the country's money laundering and terrorist financing laws. However, the country has proposed a new blockchain strategy signalling a warming towards crypto and virtual assets and there have been no credible reports of any convictions related to the use of cryptos.

Bolivia

There is a complete ban in place on the usage of Bitcoin in Bolivia since 2014. The Bolivian Central Bank issued a resolution banning it and any other currency not regulated by a country or economic zone.

China.

China has cracked down on cryptocurrencies with increasing intensity throughout 2021. Chinese officials have repeatedly issued warnings to its people to stay clear of the digital asset market and have clamped down hard on mining in the country as well as currency exchanges in China and overseas.

Colombia..

In Colombia, financial institutions are not allowed to facilitate Bitcoin transactions. The Superintendencia Financiera warned financial institutions in 2014 that they may not "protect, invest, broker, or manage virtual money operations".

Egypt..

Egypt’s Dar al-Ifta, the country’s primary Islamic advisory body, issued a religious decree in 2018, classifying Bitcoin transactions as “haram,” something prohibited under Islamic law. While not binding, Egypt’s banking laws were tightened in September 2020 to prevent trading or promoting cryptos without a Central Bank licence.

Indonesia..

Bank Indonesia, the country's central bank, issued new regulations banning the use of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, as a means of payment from 1 January 2018.

Ghana...

Cryptos are illegal in Ghana but its central bank has expressed an interest in blockchain technology and its potential uses and is accessing how it could b integrated into the country's financial system.

India

India is becoming increasingly hostile towards cryptocurrencies. On November 23, the government announced its intention to introduce a new bill to the Indian parliament which would establish a new central bank-backed digital currency as well as ban almost all cryptocurrencies.

Earlier in 2021, it had considered criminalising the possession, issuance, mining, trading, and transference of crypto assets. Prime minister Narendra Modi said he wanted to ensure crypto "does not end up in wrong hands, which can spoil our youth"....

Iraq
Despite sustained efforts by authorities to block their use, cryptocurrencies are becoming increasingly popular in Iraq. The Iraqi Central Bank has been particularly hostile, issuing a statement in 2017 prohibiting their use which is still in force to the present day. In early 2021, the Ministry of Interior of the Kurdistan regional government issued similar guidance to stop money brokerages and exchanges handling cryptos.

Kosovo
While the holding or trading of cryptocurrency assets isn't yet prohibited in Kosovo, the government announced a ban on crypto mining in early January, blaming a growing energy crisis. The country, which unilaterally declared its independence in 2008, is facing historic power shortages with scheduled power cuts now being put into place to conserve energy. In a further bid to curb energy wastage, Economy Minister Atrane Rizvanolli announced a long-term ban on crypto mining in the country. Police have been tasked with enforcing the ban as well as pinpointing mining locations throughout the country.

Mexico
Cryptos are prohibited in Mexico, stating in June 2021 that virtual assets were not legal tender and not considered currencies under existing laws. Despite the restrictions, there are some in Mexico who have embraced the virtual currencies, with the country's largest crypto exchange Bitsos boasting 1 million registered users.

Nepal
The Nepal Rastra Bank declared Bitcoin illegal as of August 2017.

North Macedonia
North Macedonia is the only European country so far to have an official ban on cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others, in place.

Source : https://www.euronews.com/next/amp/2022/08/25/bitcoin-ban-these-are-the-countries-where-crypto-is-restricted-or-illegal2

Nigeria no dey the list
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2022
Spider20:

Jack Levin Knows what he's doing, Great/solid fundamentals, Working on the principles of Crypto (Fully decentralized).
#XEN will be the next SHIBA.

Always be patient (Golden rule)
DYOR............................

Which?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rainbow10: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2022
dukeo:

Which?
The first one champ.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ovii123(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Long may not be about time, could be about price.

What I’m more concerned with is, the price. In terms of burning. The cheaper LUNC remains for a while, the more get burned. And that is the qualitative fundamentals I’m about, rather than focusing on the qualitative fundamentals.

Good day bros .I've been following your posts, I'm newbie in crypto and I have a spare 100k I want to invest in crypto, Pls which one will you advise me to buy (Holding for long time)
Thanks for ur genuine reply.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2022
Icecream4U:
$DERC will be listed on kucoin.

It's available on gate , crypto .com , uniswap and pancakeswap.

Price: 0.32

#dyor
$$$ grin

X2 done already wink

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ovii123:

Good day bros .I've been following your posts, I'm newbie in crypto and I have a spare 100k I want to invest in crypto, Pls which one will you advise me to buy (Holding for long time)
Thanks for ur genuine reply.

50K in babydoge (now a metavese project)
50K in shib (the third Largest tech company by market cap google now accept shib for payment)

And go into a looooooooooooong sleep mode with rest

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ovii123(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

50K in babydoge
50K in shib

Thanks bro but this ur long sleep eeeh, I'm anticipating to HODL 2yrs.

Also what do you have to say on #Lunc coin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

50K in babydoge (now a metavese project)
50K in shib (the third Largest tech company by market cap google now accept shib for payment)

You believe shib with its $5b market cap will still do wonders?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by petrderbikov(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular nowadays. It is used everywhere. Bitcoin has been around since 2009, but in financial terms, cryptocurrencies and the use of blockchain technology are still in their infancy; they are expected to develop rapidly in the future. In the future, cryptocurrencies can be used in trading stocks, bonds and other financial assets. It is also seen often in games, such as GTA 6 in the future, or games such as Coin play.
I heard about Coin Play recently, it will be open soon. There will be cryptocurrency games too. Here is a link to see if you are interested mike novogratz crypto profile https://coinplay.com/blog/crypto_profiles/mike_novogratz. Soon it will open and you can see what is there, I am really interested
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
Valwezzy:

You believe shib with its $5b market cap will still do wonders?

Shib is becoming a currency tailing Doge, see how many merchants accept Shib. Accepted by PayPal, on Binance card, on Visa, accepted by google… and being burned daily on Amazon and some other play to burn, building it’s own blockchain, and now the SHIBA Eternity, and selling lands on the meta verse now.

Wha you talkin ‘bout.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ovii123:
Thanks bro but this ur long sleep eeeh, I'm anticipating to HODL 2yrs.

Also what do you have to say on #Lunc coin

Market go burst well well in 2023, so crypto go pump like blom blom.

#LunC eh! 50K LunC na nothing like ds. If you wan buy, buy haf a mili tokens, and that’s way above your 100k.

Hence, the need to go pack shib in millions, and babydoge in billions. Be greedy when they’re young

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by riseconsultancy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Buying usdt @710/$

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kingsteve:
BTC has to...

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/markets/is-bitcoin-decoupling-from-the-economy

Until BTC kill bond papata, e no go leave am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Until BTC kill bond papata, e no go leave am

Na the economy go kill bonds.
Not BTC's responsibility...methinks!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
See what I saw in a coin I am eyeing.

Blood of buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: emmycommerce, iHaveMadeiT2, Miracle112(m), tweakstar and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.