Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3289704 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) ... (3641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by classicTutor(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Openheaven2019 GRACEGLORY, please any input on arbitrum token $arbi that about to be listed on binance

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2022
classicTutor:
Openheaven2019 GRACEGLORY, please any input on arbitrum token $arbi that about to be listed on binance

Even though upgraded, true scaling solutions won't come from a single upgrade for ETH. The Ethereum blockchain has always been plagued with inherent issues; scalability, network congestion thereby provoke delays and crazy fees. To be useful in the cryptocurrency sphere, projects must come up with solutions to different crypto problems. More so, Ethereum is Congested

Arbitrum is a layer-two blockchain for Ethereum, that is a layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum to solve the problems mentioned above.

The aim or purpose of Arbi, is to reduce transaction fees and congestion by moving as much computation and data storage off of Ethereum's main blockchain.

Although, other protocols also aim to achieve similar improvements.

1inch Network
Decentralized Finance Labs
Avalanche
Optimism PBC
Loopring
Mask

Et’ cetera

They’ve all been here before Arbi. Arbitrum will have to do differently to attract investors. And at the moment, Arbitrum currently does not have a native token.

Having all of those competitors, and the fact that there is no method for us to gain direct exposure to the Arbitrum network except in the process of time I can not tell if it’s gon’ be a good investment or not. But one thing is certain, investors are searching for cheap new promising projects that can do multiple returns ASAP.

Until then…

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2022
classicTutor:
This is scam. A fake Twitter page impersonating arbitrum.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ALTERNATEID: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
classicTutor:

Scam. Run ooooo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
cheking mah portfolio, blooood erywhere embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
This guy is just a Twitter version of deflover abi na deflower sad

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Emperor550:
that guy, I do follow his tweets, he is more like opeánheaven

His calls are those bitter truths you wouldn't wish to hear but las las it'd come to pass..

But I think he is getting too confident.. and his now calls for lower is looking like it's going to fail..

According to him, he is still out of the market..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
seankafor:

His calls are those bitter truths you wouldn't wish to hear but las las it'd come to pass..

But I think he is getting too confident.. and his now calls for lower is looking like it's going to fail..

The bolded is false...some of them did not come to pass...

Read the article on the link below .......out of many people who have noticed his discrepancies and his tricks...they are beginning to point him out

https://beincrypto.com/how-many-times-was-renowned-analyst-crypto-capo-wrong-bitcoin/

And lastly , anyone who is aware of how these so called analysts play the tricks, should by now know that when the so called analysts tell you it will go higher and that you should buy , then they want to dump it on you.. and when they tell you it will go lower , then they want to buy from you at a low price...

When the so called analysts were busy telling people to buy bitcoin earlier this year that it will touch 100k..many people fall for it and started buying , only for the so called whales to dump it on them at the market...people should have learn their lessons by now but some people still refuse to learn..

So in other words..do opposite of whatever they tell you...it works 90% of the time...

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Emperor550:
Ahh! I know that feeling, he appears to be a madman until it happens , wait till their impeccable calls give you the chills. This guy + Wifeyalfa , and you would become a millionaire. You have to be very... extremely patient and DCA. They can help you not get carried away. In this bear market, if you are building a portfolio to become a millionaire? He knows his chart if you ask me, he knows his chart.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
lrman:

And lastly , anyone who is aware of how these so called analysts play the tricks, should by now know that when the so called analysts tell you it will go higher and that you should buy , then they want to dump it on you.. and when they tell you it will go lower , then they want to buy from you at a low price...

When the so called analysts were busy telling people to buy bitcoin earlier this year that it will touch 100k..many people fall for it and started buying , only for the so called whales to dump it on them at the market...people should have learn their lessons by now but some people still refuse to learn..

So in other words..do opposite of whatever they tell you...it works 90% of the time...

Not all of them, this is if you are trading. If you are building a portfolio then there are some of them that are better.
Also, we all know that they are expected to fail at some point.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chikacha:

Ahh! I know that feeling, he appears to be a madman until it happens , wait till their impeccable calls give you the chills. This guy + Wifeyalfa , and you would become a millionaire. You have to be very... extremely patient and DCA. They can help you not get carried away. In this bear market, if you are building a portfolio to become a millionaire? He knows his chart if you ask me, he knows his chart .

Who does not know we are in a bear market by now ??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hey guys, no matter how long it’s been…

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bullish.

Eyeing the 9.4/5 area

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
lrman:

Who does not know we are in a bear market by now ??

E go shock you grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Emperor550:

Hmmmmm tongue

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
I see another dump next week
We keep getting a counter buy set up on Nasdaq

So I expect more dump for next week
The bull is weak.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
seankafor:

Bitter truth you said?

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
He is not wrong, just problem with timing cheesy
Icecream4U:
Bitter truth you said?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chikacha:
He is not wrong, just problem with timing cheesy
To be right or wrong in crypto, there has to be time.

Because, it's price fluctuates. If you guess up, it would one day reach there. If you guess down, it would one day get there too.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
One thing this deus rise has taught me is
You need patience in crypto
Just buy and forget
Omo I’m pained o
But we meuve

Something is pushing me to enter now
But I know say na devil grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Just buy and forget
Omo I’m pained o
But we meuve

You can try best of luck.. it will move greatly soon... Just buy you might be luck.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Icecream4U:
To be right or wrong in crypto, there has to be time.

Because, it's price fluctuates. If you guess up, it would one day reach there. If you guess down, it would one day get there too.
Timing is everything..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
deflover:
I see another dump next week
We keep getting a counter buy set up on Nasdaq

So I expect more dump for next week
The bull is weak.

Sent u dm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Some people call themselves crypto investors, but one iota of patience no dey their body,, last year when trillions was pumped into crypto from nowhere everyone was smiling with their portfolio

Don't you know, anything which goes up must come down?.. allow it to go down so that it can come back up again na!!

If you don't have patience to wait for nothing less than a year for a bull run... Just change status from investor to futures trader where you make money either way...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:05am On Nov 19, 2022
OfficialP:

Sent u dm

I can't access the email
Chat me 080
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Just buy and forget
Omo I’m pained o
But we meuve

This buy and forget is wrong idea
U don't just put money and forget
It's called gambling
Be intentional about ur money
Buy things that create value
This is the real advice
Not buy and forget

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Emmizay12:
Some people call themselves crypto investors, but one iota of patience no dey their body,, last year when trillions was pumped into crypto from nowhere everyone was smiling with their portfolio

Don't you know, anything which goes up must come down?.. allow it to go down so that it can come back up again na!!

If you don't have patience to wait for nothing less than a year for a bull run... Just change status from investor to futures trader where you make money either way...

Oga this doesn't make sense
People sell tops and buy bottoms
Last year run till this year
Was a time to take profit
How are u sure we will ever go back to that high
As we speak market capitalization has gone way down
Meaning if u are waiting fir it to go back up
We may never see those highs again
Or maybe in 5yrs
Do u have 5yrs
Are u sure u will see tomorrow
Learn how to read the chart so u can know when the party is over
Don't stay till u are made to start packing tables and sweeping the floor
No one makes money at the bottom unless u are buying lows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2022
One more leg down to go. We should bull up this month leaving a wick.
Start your DCA if left with funds to play.

Very high possibility we close the year at 27k

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2022
deflover:

I can't access the email
Chat me 080

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2022
Hefy4real:

Yes that's me
U have a problem with my nickname

(1) (2) (3) ... (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) ... (3641) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Paykay, Assetosky(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.