Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3316223 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Fastt:

The way you punctuate , style of writing, I'm 99% sure that you are no other than kingsteve cheesy.

Keep dancing around, I know you can't just keep out. Pls do yourself a favour and stop hiding. Na you carry yourself out. Now you are praising your self. Team if it doesn't go up, it goes down.
My own be say if I hear join my telegram or WhatsApp group for 1dollar, I signal!!

Meanwhile BTC is dancing around 17k800. Will it break to 17k950? Time will tell. The bears are getting tired and the bulls are getting hungry. grin

So i don become king steve abi? I been think say una talk say king Steve na deflover? Who's next? Confused detectives. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mynameis007:

King Baba, I hail you for this insightful analysis. 18k was finally hit.
This is how a good analysis should be, no be all these ones una dey force, especially that big f00l called deflover.
Once more kudos.
BTC don dey move up, I hope this would be the beginning of the bull market.

I really miss him on this thread
It's sad what this thread has become

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Your best bet would be using a dollar card cos no Nigerian bank would be able to make that payment cos it's way beyond limits for naira cards.

Lately, it's as tho they blocked every avenue for any naira card to make dollar payments online.

It pains when u find your dollar card with black market rate and you see all this sites debiting you for the normal rate. Shii hurts

Omo. Last week my bro had a timely international payment to make. Gtb bounce the payment twice.

Guy called me in a panic due to the time based issue. Thank God I had a dollar card. The payment went through one time and he returned it in naira. Imagine that option wasn't available and truth be told he wasn't really bothered about he exchange rate.

This official and unofficial rates wahala needs to end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
They're intentionally chasing out the few analysts that is coming to this forum but some people are not catching what's going on .
Lucremoy:

I really miss him on this thread
It's sad what this thread has become

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
I read binance don freeze usdc withdrawal, pls how does this affect the market ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
It should next year but after the election, crisis or not.

I suggest a crypto card, etc. If not that I have a Wise card, the payments I made on Black Friday for international payments would not have gone through. Super frustration...this country sef.
armadeo:

Omo. Last week my bro had a timely international payment to make. Gtb bounce the payment twice.

Guy called me in a panic due to the time based issue. Thank God I had a dollar card. The payment went through one time and he returned it in naira. Imagine that option wasn't available and truth be told he wasn't really bothered about he exchange rate.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
twosquare:
It should next year but after the election, crisis or not.

I suggest a crypto card, etc. If not that I have a Wise card, the payments I made on Black Friday for international payments would not have gone through. Super frustration...this country sef.
What rate does Wise use ?
Official rate or black market rates?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Naira payments have been suspended on Wise due to CBN policy. If you intend to get dollars into Wise apart from direct earnings, it
would be via buying stable coins on Binance.
Emperor550:

What rate does Wise use ?
Official rate or black market rates?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enyinne:
They're intentionally chasing out the few analysts that is coming to this forum but some people are not catching what's going on .

Don't worry time will come when serious people would start talking again and we would listen and ignore the unnecessary noise like 1 minute candles

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 6:19am On Dec 14, 2022
A day to 15th December

We still dey observe!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2022
Omobola121:
And for your information iamnobody001 FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI

I have sent mail to your client explaining all your atrocities and you being a Nigeria pretending to be a white woman.

You have jammed trouble and I will show you.

Pls don't pay him at all. Even if he refund the person he scammed, do not pay him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Enyinne:

Nobody is chasing out anyone and Lucremoy nothing has become of this thread only the True survivors stay strong to the very end

But this is what is going down armadeo, forget about Deflover or the numerous names he calls himself, while I do have my reservations over Kingsteve crypto techniques which did led to burst ups between us on this platform, I doubt he would have taken the baits thrown at Deflower

Case you don't know I don't give a 4k about TA when it comes to crypto and if you aint seeing any of em here now is simply becsuse the Almighty FUNDAMENTALs been wrecking em up and till it calms down they will remain in hiding

Or did someone calculate a Black Swan event like the FTX collapsed or analasyed this present Binance FUDs
Like I will always say, TA my ASS

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Hudson777:
i understand your point that they’re too many sh!t coins in the market with zero utility that’s more reason why the market is going through the purge...95% of crypto could all go to zero before the massive adoption by everybody.....internet users was 140 million in 1997 before the massive crash in early 2000s but it skyrocketed to 3.7 billion in 2007....right now btc users right now is 140 million users so there’s still a massive adoption to come so chill....the market has to go through this to purge out the bad eggs before massive adoption

Vital points too . I'm hoping on this evolution

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Any small movement from btc, op coin go dey fly.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2022
OfficialP:
Na who we go believe now. Who is saying the truth,l? Clear evidence and proofs are needed
It's a no-brainer, bro. Omobola121 has earned her name on here: she even went as far as providing her private info to clear a person's doubts sometime ago. Someone had to advise her to take it off, as it was not safe. She's been trading arbitrage here for a while, and so is in-house; that means that one random moniker can't just emerge from the blues to discredit her.
She has given her conditions, even backing it up with proof. The scammer should do the needful and his funds will be released, full stop.

MODIFIED
It's really fun seeing breeze blow and the nyash of all these scammers opened. Thanks, detectives cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2022
Ekehwinz:
A day to 15th December

We still dey observe!

Yinmugrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2022
DenreleDave:

Pls don't pay him at all. Even if he refund the person he scammed, do not pay him

Pls help me tell her,... Dat dude might do some shiiii after she pay him, and she might regret paying him back,... Nah street we dey, dude has been doing it for long

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2022
Titanium001:
It's a no-brainer, bro. Omobola121 has earned her name on here: she even went as far as providing her private info to clear a person's doubts sometime ago. Someone had to advise her to take it off, as it was not safe. She's been trading arbitrage here for a while, and so is in-house; that means that one random moniker can't just emerge from the blues to discredit her.
She has given her conditions, even backing it up with proof. The scammer should do the needful and his funds will be released, full stop.

MODIFIED
It's really fun seeing breeze blow and the nyash of all these scammers opened. Thanks, detectives cheesy

At ur last word, fowl yansh dey blow without no air, nah so dem go dey cast their self small smallgrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VIPAFRICAN(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2022
Nairalanders do you think the dollar will reach 800 by January? I'm tempted to sell my Usdt at 750 still doubting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2022
I doubt it... it's 50- 50.

Let's all reason together. What will happen to the naira if an election doesn't happen? Will it jump within that short period of uncertainty? The answer to this question will determine it. Time for a discussion.

VIPAFRICAN:
Nairalanders do you think the dollar will reach 800 by January? I'm tempted to sell my Usdt at 750 still doubting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oiza131(f): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2022
armadeo:

Do you have idea on how I can open a usd account in the U.S?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
OfficialP:

Banks that help them to keep these monies are fraudsters too grin
Epp me as am; even the hotel they lodge, bars they drink, mama wey seh tomatoe and pepper qive dem, etc.
Some people need brain transplant abeq. But as expected sha, dem qo try fight who open deir Colleague nyash

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnfem321: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
hello .. since there is a lot of fud about binance and who knows. I’m trying to stay away from binance for now.. holding naira is not an option.. pls what’s is the safest stable coin to hold at the moment?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by excel127(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
johnfem321:
hello .. since there is a lot of fud about binance and who knows. I’m trying to stay away from binance for now.. holding naira is not an option.. pls what’s is the safest stable coin to hold at the moment?

Dont know if anyone here knows if its cool to hold dollar on Airtm. It has black market rate P2P and you save in digital dollars.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2022

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
johnfem321:

Buy from black market and keep it at home. Nowhere is safe.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Geovanni412:

Buy from black market and keep it at home. Nowhere is safe.
. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jef4u: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
One day to go - Deflover come out from your hiding and show us your progress so far

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jef4u:
One day to go - Deflover come out from your hiding and show us your progress so far

Def don spend D money finish no capgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jef4u: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Robnectar:

Def don spend D money finish no capgrin

Chai like play like play Def don waste/chop 75K.

Let us just wait for tomorrow and see how honourable/dishonourable he is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jef4u:

Oga no put ur mind much,... Nothing is happening tomorrowgrin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jef4u:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Nedstar, Shydon(m), ev4real(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.