Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299769 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rainbow10: 6:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Heard Binance is listing Argentina token
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Rainbow10:
Heard Binance is listing Argentina token
not possible
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2022
As promised, here's the part 2 of the video on Satsohi core.

Now, you can Delegate (Stake) your Core coins to Earn more Core.

Kindly Watch, like, Subscribe, and Share to your Socials. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtUmLMFjXTI
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2022
Good morning investors.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Good morning house
I feel so sorry for bnb
If you short it now, it’s a good bet.

Trade can go as low as 100$

The technical health of this trade is in a very bad position.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Alexas58:
Good morning house
I feel so sorry for bnb

nothing is gonna happen to BNB

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Siberia01:
nothing is gonna happen to BNB

Hope you’re stacking them up for yourself … or don’t u want to get rich?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2022
Alexas58:

Hope you’re stacking them up for yourself … or don’t u want to get rich?
why would i
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Me looking for money to stack BnB,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Hmm

See as here dry like say kingsteve don move unah go telegram groupgrin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Robnectar:
Hmm

See as here dry like say kingsteve don move unah go telegram groupgrin

I say eh, my brother, shame dey even catch me as I dey so, all these our Newbies wey no get capital, I dey hope say I for make am small make I fit give them something small to buy small cheesy something for this dip but na so the market just dey drain all the capital dey go. BNB just dey target my blood pressure up and down.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jef4u: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Chikacha:

I say eh, my brother, shame dey even catch me as I dey so, all these our Newbies wey no get capital, I dey hope say I for make am small make I fit give them something small to buy small cheesy something for this dip but na so the market just dey drain all the capital dey go. BNB just dey target my blood pressure up and down.

Oga the shit is very real. Struggle both online and offline is getting tougher by the day, salary no even get sense anymore as inflation done already humble am.

We just pray that 2023 will be more productive that this 2022

May God bless our struggles

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
You'll should read this again esp @ the bolded. I'm not surprise the thread is now quiet as it was predicted by OpenHeaven
OpenHeaven2019:
being long time I did a long write up, lemme do one with below heading.

WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED

We have just entered the darkness of the night which is the longest part of a bear market.

A bear market begins from the top of a bull market, when that initial retrace happens only weak hands sells, you hear things like if you don’t hodl you can’t be rich. The market keeps retracing bit by bit but the but people see it as a healthy correction for a new ATH - at this point nothing changes.

The next state is a capitulation event, in 2017 it was the China ban, in 2020 it the covid 19 capitulation event.
We are currently here now, following the Luna and Celsius capitulation events. This stage even the strongest of hands sell. Any bounce at this stage is sold into, it is at the stage you hear the I told you so, the bears would be screaming and the price will go lower as they scream. Everyone is tweeting about the crypto crash.

Now to the 3rd and final stage, one I would call DEATH.

In stage 2 there are bounces, in this stage there is no bounce, prices range for long periods and move slowly downwards. In the previous stage people were shouting and angry but in stage everywhere is quiet, crypto is basically dead, this thread would become a desert, projects will pack up. This period is the longest, everyone is exhausted and moves on, nobody talks about crypto anymore.

Even I left crypto at this stage the last time- it was in 2019/2020.

My Alpha group was dead. I had $0 invested in the market, that when there was a dump from 6k to 3k I didn’t know. It was in 2020 ending a friend in my Alpha group that called me and asked me to invest in HTR.

This is where being in groups will help you, while u are doing something else outside crypto, keep tabs on your favorite builders or projects.

If you survive this stage and take good bets on good project - you would be the OGs of the next bull market.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jef4u:

Oga the shit is very real. Struggle both online and offline is getting tougher by the day, salary no even get sense anymore as inflation done already humble am.

We just pray that 2023 will be more productive that this 2022

May God bless our struggles

The first half of 2023 is expected to be worse.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Born2conquer:
I took a RISK yesterday, one asset I am holding did like 20% profit yesterday because they announced positive news (but still like 70% down from its ATH).

Instead of selling partial, I sold all and I am risky buying it lower because I am betting on it still dipping again after 20%.

I checked the whole market outlook and I saw that we are still in a BEAR market meaning only my asset and other related one did some positive moves.

If it goes lower? I win
If it should keep blowing up? I lose

I will update you all.
UPDATE.

Made over $1500 from this grin

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tenshades(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Born2conquer:

UPDATE.

Made over $1500 from this grin

Japa. Don't go in again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tenshades:

Japa. Don't go in again.
That's a loss for me. I can't jakpa. Lol.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tenshades(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Born2conquer:

That's a loss for me. I can't jakpa. Lol.

Ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

The market serves as a great medium to collect money from those that refuses to learn patience to give to those who are endowed with patience.

You can understand TA, and not be patient the market will humble you, and if you refuse to put your shoulders down, the market will bow your knees until you're laid flat on your face.

It's not a trade of mouth, it's a trade of psychology. Trading is 80% psychology, and 20% strategy. It takes a good head on your shoulders to have the money of the impatient transferred to you.

You still have ample time to re-strategize, reconsider, and shuffle. If you haven't been stock up there, you're one of the legends of the next bull market if youve learnt patience.

There could be a bounce, though, it's a trap.

Slow, and steady....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
being long time I did a long write up, lemme do one with below heading.

WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED

We have just entered the darkness of the night which is the longest part of a bear market.

A bear market begins from the top of a bull market, when that initial retrace happens only weak hands sells, you hear things like if you don’t hodl you can’t be rich. The market keeps retracing bit by bit but the but people see it as a healthy correction for a new ATH - at this point nothing changes.

The next state is a capitulation event, in 2017 it was the China ban, in 2020 it the covid 19 capitulation event.
We are currently here now, following the Luna and Celsius capitulation events. This stage even the strongest of hands sell. Any bounce at this stage is sold into, it is at the stage you hear the I told you so, the bears would be screaming and the price will go lower as they scream. Everyone is tweeting about the crypto crash.

Now to the 3rd and final stage, one I would call DEATH.

In stage 2 there are bounces, in this stage there is no bounce, prices range for long periods and move slowly downwards. In the previous stage people were shouting and angry but in stage everywhere is quiet, crypto is basically dead, this thread would become a desert, projects will pack up. This period is the longest, everyone is exhausted and moves on, nobody talks about crypto anymore.

Even I left crypto at this stage the last time- it was in 2019/2020.

My Alpha group was dead. I had $0 invested in the market, that when there was a dump from 6k to 3k I didn’t know. It was in 2020 ending a friend in my Alpha group that called me and asked me to invest in HTR.

This is where being in groups will help you, while u are doing something else outside crypto, keep tabs on your favorite builders or projects.

If you survive this stage and take good bets on good project - you would be the OGs of the next bull market.

Technology is another form of GOD's mercy to mankind.

I'll be back to discuss this, when this thread becomes one of the online Cryptocurrency hubs for Nigerians.

Many are the eyes that looks, only few people sees. It's called, VISION, the eagle's sight.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
People are not happy
Market's not moving

To keep it in simple terms

Fiat moves Cryptocurrency prices up or down
It's not backed by anything
The more Money is pumped in by investors the greener it goes.... Till they start taking profits
And it crashes back down....
That's the cycle...

But right now
Things are tough
Different scams and bankruptcies
Bills pilling up.....
Food and house prices skyrocketing

Where will the money come from to pump the market

Meanwhile let me check
Nasdaq
If it closes below 11k
Then BTC might go to 1500

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
How low are we going?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jef4u: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Siberia01:
People are not happy
Market's not moving

To keep it in simple terms

Fiat moves Cryptocurrency prices up or down
It's not backed by anything
The more Money is pumped in by investors the greener it goes.... Till they start taking profits
And it crashes back down....
That's the cycle...

But right now
Things are tough
Different scams and bankruptcies
Bills pilling up.....
Food and house prices skyrocketing

Where will the money come from to pump the market

Meanwhile let me check
Nasdaq
If it closes below 11k
Then BTC might go to 1500

You nogo live Nasdaq alone? Abi you want trade your Monica with free $100 to buy XMas chicken?

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fiat is really Killing crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
zinaunreal:
do you really think Crypto will replace FIAT grin
Something wey dey volatile pass propane
Even bitcoin maxist quickly convert their cryptos to fiat
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
zinaunreal:
How?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jclave22(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Make I go set stop loss. Anything can happen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Siberia01:
do you really think Crypto will replace FIAT grin
Something wey dey volatile pass propane
Even bitcoin maxist quickly convert their cryptos to fiat

It won't be volatile if fiat is done away with. That's the essence of crypto. Its fear of the unknown that's causing the volatility. Fiat is an investors means of escape. Who ever designed crypto is a genius. You can run away from it but it will always exist and will always be used one way or the other.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2022
Help is good time to buy btc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:18am On Dec 20, 2022
I reckon we have another flat or down day tomorrow, then a Santa Clause rally from Wednesday to Friday, then back to shorting from January as the markets start to price in a recession

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 2:07am On Dec 20, 2022
better go long now on bnb if you like yourself
Alexas58:
Good morning house
I feel so sorry for bnb

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: nna777, Jaguarspaw, Deppysit(m), Kobicove(m), Hotice085, Luckyss(m), Tolumiide, Slimkkkk and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.